Showing Myself Pt. 02

Story Info
18 year old tomboy discovers that she likes showing herself.
9.7k words
4.77
19.6k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing Myself

by Vanessa Evans

Part 2

Dad woke me at my usual school day time. I was still on my back on my bed with my legs spread wide.

"You look like you're wearing a pair of crotchless knickers Lea." He said straight after our morning greetings.

I instantly knew what he meant but I didn't close my legs until I had to get up. It was a normal morning until I had to get dressed for school. No more school uniform but what to wear? I decided on my denim miniskirt thinking,

"At least I can get some sun onto some of my thighs."

I went to my underwear drawer, opened it, looked in then closed the drawer thinking,

"I'm already wearing a bikini. Okay it's paint but they do look like a bikini from a distance and if I keep my legs closed. Right, no underwear."

For a top I chose a tank top. I carefully pulled it down and into place then looked at myself in my mirror.

"Hmm," I thought, "nipps making little bumps but sod it."

A quick brush of my hair and I was ready. I waved at daddy as his Land Rover reversed out of our drive then looked around to see if Seth or Noah were out on the street yet. They weren't so I waited for them then the 3 of us walked to the bus stop.

There was the usual couple of young girls waiting as well but as usual they ignored us and we ignored them.

As the bus trundled down the road I told my mates about the pub and when Ted wanted us at the farm.

"So you went to the pub in your Mike Barlow bikini Lea?" Seth asked.

"Yep, and there was some outsiders there and Ted took you over to them?"

""Yep."

"So what are you wearing under that skirt and top Lea?" Noah asked.

"Just a bit of paint, and it's already come off my clit and slit, look"

With that I stood and pulled my skirt up enough for them to see me slit. Before I had a chance to pull my skirt down Seth said,

"You have a nice clit Lea, I bet that you're going to be horny all day."

"Probably."

"Don't forget to go and see the nurse." Noah said.

"No chance," I replied, "I want to fuck as much as you two do."

It was a strange day at school, no lessons and the teachers nowhere to be seen most of the time. The sixth form building is separate from the rest of the school with only 4 classrooms. Two for the year that my mates and I are in and 2 for the younger year. Seth and Noah are in the 'practical' careers class whilst I was in the 'academic' class but for the last week the 2 older classes were allowed to mix so I was expecting to see quite a lot of my best mates that week. There is also a common area with comfortable seats and a couple of vending machines.

The week promised to be a sort of week long party without any alcohol except that some of the kids smuggled some in in their drinks bottles.

To be fair, no one intended to get drunk, just a little happy with some relatively quiet music for dancing, and that's how the week started, people sitting on the desk with their feet on the chairs, talking and a bit of drinking. Some of the girls were doing a bit of dancing and a couple of couples were making out in one corner of the classroom.

When Noah and Seth came into my classroom Seth immediately said that the girls in there were dressed smarter that the ones in their classroom.

"That's probably because of our chosen career paths." I said, "the girls in your class will be going to college and likely wearing overalls in a few weeks whereas the girls in my class will be going to university and wearing clothes like they are now."

"So you're not going to wear underwear when you go to university Lea?" Noah asked.

"Probably not." I replied.

"And you're going to wear skirts that let people see your pussy like you are now."

"You shouldn't be looking Noah, it isn't polite." I said.

"You show it, we'll look." Seth added.

With that I spread my knees wide for a couple of seconds then closed them again.

"I could stare at your pussy for hours." Seth said.

"You already have and you'll probably look at it tons over the summer holidays if I'm going to be naked all the time."

"Can't wait." Noah replied.

"Can't wait for what?" One of the other guys asked.

"To see the girls in just their bikinis on Friday." Noah replied, then added, "Lea's wearing hers today. She might show you it if you ask her nicely."

"What? No I won't, I'm not taking my skirt and top off." I protested.

Well, all the boys, even the nerdy ones, and some of the girls didn't agree with my decision and they started doing their best to persuade me to strip. The chanting and shouting got so loud that I feared that a teacher would come to see what was going on.

While that was going on my nipples and pussy had started to tingle. They wanted me naked even if my brain didn't.

The chanting and shouting didn't stop so eventually I put my arms up and said,

"Okay, okay, but you've got to keep quiet. We don't want a teacher coming in."

The noise died down to virtually nothing as one of the guys asked me to get up on a desk so that everyone could see me.

"Seth, Noah, go and stand at the door and everyone else," I said, "if someone comes I'll jump down and you form a circle so that I can get dressed without the teacher seeing me. We don't want to spoil the surprise for Friday do we?"

Unsurprisingly everyone agreed and I found myself climbing up onto a desk. I looked around and realised that I was a little nervous. I also looked out of the windows and was thankful that it wasn't playtime or lunchtime when there would be kids on the sports field.

Eventually, my hands went to the hem of my top and started to lift. One of the guys started shouting,

"Off, off, off."

But a couple of the girls tod him to keep it down.

As my little tits came into view the room went silent. Then it seemed like everyone had something to say,

"Oh my gawd!" a few said.

"Is that paint?" another few said.

"I can see her nipples." some of the guys said.

Were some of the comment / questions but I didn't say anything. Instead I went to the fastener and zip on my skirt and the room went silent again. This time though, everyone was half expecting what was to come and I didn't disappoint them. Down slid my skirt to a few gasps and a few more,

"Oh my gawds!" but mostly people were quiet, probably not believing that I had got naked in the classroom. Then one of the nerds said,

"I can see her pink clit."

I stood there for ages with my feet about shoulder width apart letting everyone look at me and take photographs of me with their phones. Then I heard Seth shout.

"Teacher."

I jumped down and thankfully, most of the class gathered around me whilst I hurriedly put my skirt and top back on.

The teacher told us to keep the noise down then left which was the cue for quite a few of my classmates to start asking me some questions: -

"Are you really going to the Leaver's Ball wearing just some paint?"

"Why didn't you paint your pussy and clit?"

"Do your parents know what you're planning on doing?"

"Who painted you?"

"When did you get it done?"

"How long does it last before it starts coming off?"

"Can you go swimming like that?"

And a few more that aren't worth mentioning. I tried to answer them as honestly as I could although I didn't tell them that I'd orgasmed when Mike Barlow was putting the paint on me. After the questions stopped Seth came over to me and asked me if I was okay. When I said that I was he asked me if I knew what was showing.

"What do you mean Seth?" I asked as I looked down my front. Okay, my nipples were making pokeys but that was no big deal so I waited for Seth to answer me.

"Lea, you're sat on a desk with your feet on a chair, your knees are higher than your butt and you're wearing a short skirt." Seth said.

Two and two instantly became four, I giggled and said,

"Oops," but I didn't move.

"I can, and anyone else who cares to look," Seth said, "can see your wet pink slit and clit Lea. Not that I'm complaining it's just that I thought that you should know."

"Thanks Seth, but I don't really care. Everyone in here has seen them already so what's the big deal?"

"So you enjoyed your little striptease did you Lea?"

"Fuck yes, you should have seen the faces, especially the nerds, I was probably the first naked girl that they've ever seen and them looking made me tingle."

"Jeez Lea what's happened to you? You're such an exhibitionist now."

"I guess that I am, but it makes me feel good."

"Then go for it mate. Don't forget to go and see the nurse at lunchtime."

"I won't, I need to feel yours and Noah's cocks inside me hopefully tonight before my dad gets home."

"I want to loose my virginity to you as well Lea."

"Hey, they say that your first time is a disappointment, that it hurts the girl too much and that the guy shoots off too quick so just in case that's true can we plan another session for tomorrow evening as well?"

"Sure, every night this week if you want Lea."

"Oh, not Friday, I'll be having another paint job and I don't want yours and Noah's cum running down my legs at the Ball. Well not at the start of it anyway."

The conversation ended and we both started talking to other people and I didn't take my feet off the chair. I noticed a couple of the boys looking at my bare legs and tried to work out if the angle was good for them to be seeing my slit and clit. All of which kept my pussy tingling and my nipples hard.

At lunchtime I went to the nurse's office. Nurse Emily is a great person, so friendly and so understanding. I didn't need to go to see her very often, thankfully, but when I had she always showed a lot of empathy. She came to our classes a couple of times and gave us talks on sexually transmitted diseases and we always felt that we could ask her anything, and we did.

Anyway, I timed it badly as she was eating her sandwiches when I knocked on her door but she didn't mind. As she finished eating what was already in her mouth she put the lid back on her sandwich box and pointed to the visitor's chair.

"I remember you telling us that you can supply us with the contraceptive pill Emily, is that still the case?" I asked.

"Yes Lea, it is, but before I can just hand them over I need to ask you a few questions and do a quick examination."

The questions I had expected, but an examination I hadn't and I got a little nervous when I realised that she would see my paint job and wet pussy.

The questions were nothing that I hadn't expected and I answered them honestly, even the ones about what objects I had inserted into my vagina, then Emily asked me to take my skirt and knickers off then get up on the examination table as she went and locked the door.

Emily turned from locking the door and saw me just as my skirt hit the floor and she saw my painted bikini bottoms. I saw her smile then she said,

"I've painted a bikini on me a few times, well my husband has, it's a great feeling being able to walk around in public like that isn't it?"

I shouldn't have been shocked at the admission but I was a little. That quickly passed and I replied,

"Yes, I even went to the pub like this last night."

"Wow Lea, you are brave, I settled for open air concerts and the odd park."

As I climbed up Emily attached the stirrup things and I lifted my legs up and rested them on the metal.

"I see that you have the same problem that I had, they really do need to invent a paint that doesn't come off so easily when it gets wet with certain types of moisture. Now Lea, I just need to open you up and check that everything looks okay, it won't hurt you."

"It's cold." I said as the speculum touched my entrance.

"Yes Lea, you have lost your hymen, this won't take long." Emily replied as I felt the speculum go further inside me.

I watched as Emily bent over putting her head right in front of my pussy. I could feel her breath as she shone a torch up my vagina.

"That feels nice." I said, and I was a little disappointed when within seconds Emily was stood up straight and the speculum was sliding out of me.

"Everything looks good Lea, just one more thing to check."

I hadn't been expecting Emily to touch then rub my clit and I instantly gasped then sighed then moaned. Within seconds an orgasm exploded out of me and I saw Emily stand back smiling as she watched the waves crash over me.

"Wow, sorry," I said, "I wasn't expecting that to happen."

"I was, and it's good that it did, it proves that you are a normal, healthy young woman Lea."

"If you were expecting me to cum why did you do it?"

"Because it's the procedure Lea, I have to follow it. You're not complaining are you?"

"No, I love having orgasms."

"So do I Lea." Emily replied as she lowered the stirrups then told me that I could get off the table and put my skirt back on.

I did then went and sat on the visitor's chair whilst we chatted a bit more. Then Emily handed me a box of pills and a prescription to get some more as she told me that they would be effective as soon as I took the first one.

"Good," I replied, "because I'm planning on having sex either tonight or tomorrow night with my best mates."

"Mates? As in plural Lea? Would that be Noah and Seth?"

"Yes, I promised them that they can both fuck me when I get on the pill."

"Okay, your choice Lea, do I need to remind you all about having sex with multiple partners."

"No Emily, Seth and Noah are virgins as well and it's only going to to be us 3 over the summer but I don't know what will happen when I go to university."

"Well you remember what I told you in class and look after yourself Lea."

"Thanks Emily, I intend to. Will you be at the Leaver's Ball on Friday?"

"I was intending to come along, why"

"Well I can't give you the details but a tradition may get broken."

"Intriguing Lea. See you there then."

I went straight to the vending machines in the sixth form building, got myself a drink and took my first pill. Then I went looking for Seth and Noah. I found them outside sitting on the grass talking with a few others friends. I sat on the grass not even thinking about my skirt being a lot shorter than my old, regular school skirt.

After a few minutes talking I noticed that some of the boys sat there were looking at my legs. It didn't take me long to realise that they were looking up my skirt and I didn't care, in fact it started my pussy tingling again.

The afternoon was relatively like the morning, except that I didn't strip off, and before long we were on the bus going home.

The 3 of us went to my house where Seth and Noah watched me get naked then we went over the road to let Mike Barlow check his paint job.

Mike inspected my tits and the paint straps then told me to get up on the 2 chairs that were already out the back of his house. My tingling got stronger as Mike's head got close to my pussy.

"Hmm." Mike said, "I was half expecting that, you've been aroused for too long Lea, apart from your slit and clit the paint is doing good. Do you want me to touch you up? With paint that is."

I giggled a little at the thought of old Mike fingering me and rubbing my clit then I said,

"No, not much point with the paint Mike but you can still touch me up if you want Mike."

"Probably true about the paint Lea. At your age I'd expect you to be aroused all the time, especially in this weather and you wandering around like that. Okay, lets see how long the rest lasts and I'll see you on Friday afternoon."

When I got off the chairs I kissed Mike on his cheek, thanked him then whispered,

"I meant it about touching me up Mike." Then we left.

As we walked away I said to Seth and Noah,

"So where are we going to do this? You do know that it will won't be too good the first time don't you"

"Yeah," Seth replied, "but we've got around 3 months to practice, we should be good at it by then. Since we are near your house and your dad won't be home for a couple of hours how about your back lawn?"

"Works for me." I replied.

When we got to the back of the house I said,

"How about we do it cowboy style the first time so that I can control how much it hurts me? It's supposed to hurt the first time and don't want you animals just ramming your cock inside me."

Both guys agreed and I told the to flick a coin to see who goes first. Seth won and I told him to drop his jeans and get on his back. As he did so I said,

"Nice cock Seth."

"You've seen it before loads of times." Seth replied.

"Not like that I haven't, I didn't expect it to get that big."

"Wait until you see mine." Noah said.

I knelt both sides of Seth's hips then said,

"Here goes, you can play with my tits if you want Seth."

As I lowered myself I shuddered. It was the combinations of Seth's hands twisting my nipples and my opening touching his cock.

"That feels nice." I said as I savoured the feeling before lowering myself a little more.

I moaned and wished that I'd done it years ago then lowered myself a bit more.

"Oh fuck this is good." I said and lowered myself until I felt his pubes tickle my pussy.

I was just enjoying the feeling when I felt Seth's cock twitch inside me then I felt a warm gush as he shot his load deep inside me. About a minute later Seth started apologising to me.

"No apology necessary mate. That was new for me and it didn't hurt as much as I expected. We both knew that it would be over quickly the first time but you'd better learn to hold off shooting it up me, I want fucking properly. Noah, drop 'em mate."

I got to my feet and straddled Noah's waiting cock.

"Jeez you two, you've been hiding your big cocks for too long. I'm going to enjoy this summer."

With that I lowered myself onto Noah's cock and sighed as I bottomed out. I'd just risen up and lowered myself twice when Noah's cock felt like it got bigger then he too shot his load into me. I lowered myself and enjoyed the feeling until his cock started to soften.

Standing up I sat between them with my legs spread wide.

"That was better than I was expecting but things are a little unfair, both of you have shot your loads into me but I haven't cum even once. What are you going to do about it guys?"

Noah smiled then gently pushed my shoulders back. When I was flat on my back he said,

"You play with her tits and I'll play with her pussy. After 1 minute we'll swap over and then keep swapping until she cums."

They did, but no one was timing the minutes, not that any of us were complaining. With some direction from me they both mastered the art of clit rubbing and I wondered how many times those 2 guys would make me cum before the summer was over.

It was Seth's finger that was rubbing my clit when I reached my peak, loudly telling them that I was cumming. Seth's finger went faster and Noah used both hands to try to flatten my nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

"Thanks guys," I said when I was able to, "I needed that."

It was then that I told them that nurse Emily had made me cum at lunchtime.

"Bloody hell, I wish that I needed checking to prove that I can cum." Noah said.

"She's married mate." Seth said.

"So what, I could still fuck her."

"After Friday you may never see her again." I said.

"But if I do I might just ask her to check that I can cum." Noah said.

I changed the subject because the nurse Emily thread was going nowhere.

"Guys, not now, but I want to learn how to give head, you eating my pussy and to have 69s. Are you 2 up for it?"

"Hell yeah." Seth replied, "and we can both fuck you at the same time, doggy style while the other is fucking your mouth."

"Can't wait." I replied.

We just lay there for a bit before I decided that I'd better get the tea ready and the guys headed for their homes. All 3 of us with smiles on our faces.

I was still essentially naked when dad walked into the house. After greetings dad asked,