Showing Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke called everyone over and explained what we'd talked about. At first some of the girls said,

"No way," but Luke added,

"Touch rugby, not proper rugby, all that is needed is a quick touch of the arm and the ball holder has to pass the ball. Girls, no touching the boys on their cocks or balls and boys no touching the girls on their tits or pussies. Any complaints that anyone is getting too touchy or feely and the game ends."

That sounded reasonable to the girls and Luke asked one of the boys to go and get a rugby ball.

Soon, both teams were lined up and the game started. It was like the boys knew which girls tits they could grab and get away with it. As I watched I had to agree with the boys assumptions. We'd all knew which girls put out and it was them who go their tits groped.

That was until they got to me. Seth and Noah had never told me about any rumours about me but after my displays of the last 2 days I guessed that they assumed that I'd be up for anything, and anything I got. The girls always seemed to pass the ball to me which was probably my fault for hanging around the play. I could out-run most of the boys and it was easy for me to pick a boy that I wanted to grope me. All I had to do was run straight into him. And every time that I did that we ended up on the ground with either my dress up around my waist, the top buttons open, the bottom buttons open or all of them open.

Each time that I got to my feet and fastened the buttons again I was so pleased that they just popped open and didn't rip something because I wanted to be able to wear that dress again.

I was so pleased that 2 of the times that I ran into a boy, and we went down, I discovered one of his hands on my pussy as he rolled off me. I was liking that game.

Eventually we stopped playing and I suspect that no one knew the score.

Back in the classroom it was getting near to lunchtime and I was just thinking about what to get to eat when a girl, Grace, came up to me and said,

"Lea, I didn't know that you could play football or rugby, without you we'd have been massacred. I'm guessing that you didn't mind the rough tackling and your dress nearly getting ripped off you."

"Hell no, I don't know what's got into me lately but I just want to expose myself to men all the time. I've even got a holiday job as a naked barmaid."

"You haven't; oh my gawd. Hey everyone, Lea's going to be a naked barmaid."

"Thanks Grace." I sarcastically replied, but I didn't really mind, in fact I hoped that some of them would come and see me.

"Where, when?" One of the guys asked.

Noah came to my rescue,

"Our village, every Friday and Saturday evening."

"Gee thanks MATE, why don't you tell the whole school?"

I sounded mad that Noah had told everyone but he knew that it was quite the reverse.

"What's every Friday and Saturday evening?" A teacher's voice asked.

Of course one of the not so bright boys had to give the new arrival all the details and I blushed a little at the thought of one of my teachers seeing me naked in a pub.

"Well Leanne, I have to say that I'm surprised, all your education and a place at university and you end up as a naked barmaid."

"No sir, it's just for the summer to get some money to pay my university fees."

"Well I would have thought that you could have found a better way of earning some money."

"Maybe she wants to be a naked barmaid?" I male voice from the back of the room said.

"I doubt that." the teacher replied, "You've still got a week Leanne, I'm sure that you can find a better way to earn some money."

"Yes sir, I'll keep looking." I lied.

"Well," the teacher turned to face most of the kids and continued, "I saw you all playing on the sports field earlier, at least you were getting some exercise instead of just sitting around, well done everyone. Have you thought of using the gym, there are plenty of free periods, maybe you could do some yoga, play badminton or setup an obstacle course. I'm sure that you could think of something that you all can get involved in."

With that the teacher turned and walked away leaving a few brains ticking over at the suggestion.

After lunch we went back to the sports field and just hung around talking and enjoying the sun. Nobody could decide what we could do in the gym during the periods that it wasn't being used but some of us decided to bring out sports clothes with us the next day just in case someone thought of something that all, or most of, us could do.

That was a minor problem for me as there was no way that I was going to wear my sports shorts ever again, but I remembered that I had a little white swimsuit cover-up at one time and I hoped that I could find it and that it would be suitable.

When we were sat around on the field I just knew that my pussy would be on display, my butt was instantly being tickled by the grass and whatever way I sat people would be able to see up my short skirt or see my pussy if I sat with my knees to one side. Somehow it worked out that I was sat facing most of the boys and I soon forgot about how I was sitting. All they had to do was look my way and they'd see my pussy and I didn't care.

Whenever my eyes met with one of them who had been looking at my pussy I'd smile and go all tingly. I was having a nice, arousing day.

Eventually it was time to catch the bus home and it was Noah that sat beside me. I put my knees up against the seat in front and spread them as far apart as I could and Noah started playing with my clit. He made me cum before we were half way home and I swore that the next day I would ask them to swap places so that they both could make me cum before the journey ended.

As soon as we got to my house my dress was off and I was on my knees and elbows waiting for one of them to fuck me. Seth went first and this time he lasted well and I was close to cumming when I felt him go as deep as he could then fill me with his cum. It wasn't until Noah took over that I orgasmed but as he kept going until he'd cum his continuous thrusting made me cum again.

Collapsed on the grass I asked my mates what they wanted to do before it was time to get tea ready. Five minutes later we were on our bikes riding towards the woods, me as naked as the day I was born and with both my mates cum seeping out of me and making the saddle a lot more slippery.

I again got a lot of pleasure riding my bike with nothing between my pussy and the saddle and it was a very aroused me that raced around the path trying to stay ahead of Seth and Noah.

As we raced along we passed a man out walking his dog. We'd seen a car parked near the entrance to the woods and I guessed that we might see someone. We came up on him from behind so I didn't get to see his face as I raced passed him although both Seth and Noah later told me that the man had looked quite confused when he turned to see them approaching him.

We stopped at the entrance / exit and I slid forward off the saddle and stood with my feet on the ground, my pussy cooling down a little on the metal crossbar. I was glad that I'd got a boy's bike. Even more so when Seth suggested that I wheel it back and forwards a bit so that it was rubbing along my slit.

"So if you did that for long enough would you cum?" Seth asked.

"Probably." I replied, "I need some knobbly bits taped to it to make it more pleasurable."

"You need one of those saddles with a dildo sticking up through it." Noah said.

"I never thought of that." I replied, "where did you get that idea?"

"I saw one on a porn site, some Japanese girl riding around town with a dildo going up and down inside her. She looked to be enjoying herself." Noah said.

"Can you make one for me please guys?" I asked. Both guys had always been better at mechanical things than me but I still fixed my own bike and things that I needed.

"We can go and see old Blackie, he used to make all sorts of stuff." Seth suggested.

"He was a Blacksmith, I don't want a horse shoe sticking up through my saddle."

"No but he's clever with making things he might have some ideas." Seth added.

"Why don't you put a notice up in the pub when you start there on Saturday Lea?" Seth suggested.

"Yeah right, what would it say? Wanted, someone to modify bike so that it fucks every girl that rides it."

"Yeah, why not?" Noah asked.

"Well I'm not going to do that." I replied. Anyway, it's probably time to go home now.

We set off pedalling towards home, me in the lead as usual, and me sliding my pussy from side to side on the saddle. Just before we got to my home daddy's Land Rover passed us and he pipped the horn. At my house Seth and Noah kept going to their houses and I got off my bike.

"You looked like you were enjoying that ride Lea, wasn't it a bit uncomfortable? Do you want me to lower the saddle for you?" Daddy asked.

"No thanks, it might be uncomfortable but it is nice."

Daddy looked me in the face then said,

"Oh I understand but you be careful, make sure that you know what's going on around you."

"Yes dad, thank you dad, am I late getting tea ready?"

"No love, I managed to get off early so you're not going to get your bum smacked."

"You haven't done that to me for years dad, would you really do that to me? I'm 18 now."

"No Lea, I wouldn't. If for no other reason than I think that you would enjoy it."

"Would I? Did mum enjoy being spanked?"

"Yes she did."

"So will you spank me please?"

"No I won't, you're too big a girl for her father to be spanking you, especially on the bare."

"What if I was a naughty girl?"

"Lea. Don't push me."

"Sorry daddy, I'll start the tea. You go and put your feet up and I'll bring a beer to you."

"You're too good to me Lea."

I smiled and started getting the tea ready.

After tea I decided to use the outside shower again and daddy came and watched me take a much shorter shower although I did shave my pits, arms, legs and pussy, all with daddy watching me.

I stayed at home that night because I had some clothes to wash and some other clothes to sort out. I wanted to sort out what I was going to wear for school for the rest of the week.

*****