Showing off at the Stables

Story Info
Furry guys get kinky at The Stables club...
6.2k words
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Guaco squirmed in his seat, the little, green tapir a little uncomfortable with how things were proceeding, but it wasn't as if he wasn't on board with it. He'd known what went on Saturday night at the stables, the music swelling, though somehow working with the acoustics of the big fetish function room so that furs that backed away from the dance floor (more like the grinding floor) to talk were still able to do so. Yet the place was busy and he was alone, so many bodies moving around him, all as if they knew each other already, that the tapir didn't know where to start.

At least Guaco could sit back and enjoy the view, dressed in a fitted mesh shirt (the most he'd been able to talk himself into donning, considering he hadn't wanted to go bare-chested quite yet) and tight jeans that showed off his thick backside. It was mild, as far as the attire of The Stables went, and the tapir was not surprised in the slightest to see others there going around in various stages of undress, some in fetish gear, others in underwear and some, tantalisingly so, down to nothing at all.

That night, however... Well, that one was just for the guys. Which meant, for the tapir, there was plenty of eye candy there, from the other patrons, like the cute, thick bear who was hanging out near the bar with a cocktail in their paw, to the more experienced stallion, Aetheon, who Guaco had seen at the fetish club before. The stallion posed by the large windows that looked out over the valley that The Stables was poised on the side of, the sweeping landscape more dramatic in the daylight, yet the windows reflected the light and his image, making it seem, for a moment, as if there were two stallions there.

The bay equine snorted softly, a cocky smirk on his lips, a swing in his hips, letting himself be seen while Guaco's breath caught, wondering if he would be lucky enough to score with him that night. Yet there were others there, others that would be more than happy to spend time with a cute tapir like him, and he was more than spoiled for choice.

He sipped his drink, the sour combining with the sweet, though he didn't know what cocktail the sweet bartender had invited him to try. There were all kinds of alcohols there, from beers to spirits to liquors and wines and more, but he always tried to try something new, even when his eyes were fixed on the stage, a wolf in bondage gear and a pup hood combined with a mask getting his cock jacked off to the edge, but no further, by a bull who seemed to very much be enjoying his role that night.

Velkhana worked the room, though he was not quite as confident as he could have been, the anthro fox clad lightly in a jockstrap that left little to the imagination (but just enough), his blue fur on show. He was a darker, medium blue across the upper half of his body, fading to light blue, almost white, at his hind paws, a couple of darker spots and bands around his arms accentuating his slim yet strongly built body. Even though Velkhana was finely put together, there was an easy smile on his face and he had flown past the entrance test for working at The Stables. Dominating hadn't always been his thing, but seeing someone under him writhing in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm crashed through them? The fox shivered, lips quirking in a smile. Yes, that was very, very much what he was into!

He passed by Aetheon, the stallion who had been particularly helpful to him on starting his work at The Stables, but the well-known stud with a small, white star in the centre of his forehead had things to do himself. With his weight shifting, showing off the tight, fake leather (anthros rarely used leather, the wearing of animal products unusual for them even if they were predator species, considering their heritage) and all hidden under it at his crotch, he snorted softly, nostrils fluttering.

There was someone there, someone who needed his attention very much, though he had one eye on Velkhana, the new fox, too, sure that he would be fine there. With a nod to him, Aetheon slipped his way through the crowd and anyone would have been forgiven for thinking that the stallion was making his way to the bar, if not for the anthros sitting atop barstools at it.

The bear leaned back against the bar, a small smile pulling at his lips. It was rare for him to get out without a friend at his side, but something had told Waffle that he needed to get back out there, to be more himself again, even though it seemed like he hadn't been himself since taking on those pronouns. He'd always been a little more on the androgynous side, but found that being male was what suited him best, his chest broad and strong, thick with both muscle and a comforting layer of fat. But who didn't like a cuddly bear? He'd been told that time after time again and, as he took another glug of his drink, which he pretended, to himself, wasn't as shaky as it had been earlier, he was starting to believe it too.

He'd said he was going to open up more, though he hadn't been to a real show at The Stables before, even as he spotted the horse heading over, moving with purpose through the crowd. He'd seen the staff members, of course, at events and doing their fundraising things, often for LGBTQ charities and the like, but never really had the time to go. There'd been a lot going on, of course, and he wanted to make sure that he experienced everything he could, even with life being busier than ever.

Yet that very opportunity seemed to be opening up right there before his eyes as the stallion came in close, stopping before him, though he quietly invaded Waffle's personal bubble of space as if he knew exactly how far he could push. The bear couldn't stop looking at him, the strong expanse of his bare chest, how his muscles shifted with every breath, the sense of need stirring deep within the pit of the bear's belly. He tried to smile, as wobbly as it was, though need screamed within him.

"Name's Aetheon," the bay stud said with a flirty little nicker, his nostrils fluttering teasingly. "Do you have a name for me, cutie?"

Waffle blinked, trying not to show how hard he swallowed, how his stomach lurched and trembled at those words alone.

"Uh... I could," he said, trying to flirt back, though his tail wiggled against his rump, thankfully hidden behind his backside and the bar. "I'm Waffle. You look...really good out there."

Waffle waved his paw, blushing a little, though the darkness of his brown fur, especially in their half-lighting of the evening show and dance, hid most of it, thankfully. He'd always hated how it prickled across the top of his cheeks, a searing tingle of heat, and prickled up into his ears, showing far too much when he wanted to be smooth, perhaps even coy. But it was hard to be how he really wanted to be when he had spent so much time working that out. As long as Waffle was where he wanted to be, however, the bear had tried not to spend too much time thinking about that.

"Waffle... Yeah, that's a cute name," Aetheon grunted, boldly pressing in a little closer, his eyes meeting those of another fur over the top of the bear's head. "Why don't you come someone a little more private with me, Waffle? You look like you could use some fun and we can't have you sitting over here all on your own."

The stallion took his paw and Waffle's breath caught, but, oh -- he was not as quiet as some may have thought, not so much so that he wouldn't tell someone what he wanted, even then. With the tiniest of smirks, however weak it was, he brought the horse's paw to his mouth and kissed it gently, mischief dancing uncertainly in his eyes.

"Why don't you show me what you've got right here?" Waffle murmured huskily, hardly daring to believe that he was being so bold. "I did come for a show, after all..."

The stallion grunted, though his nostrils quivered, eager to let the bear do what he wanted, though he had not expected that, had expected to spend more time in the private rooms working the bear over from head to toe. But Aetheon could work with that, drawing the bear off the stool and in against him with a snort, his hard-on rising against Waffle's lower stomach with a hard throb of desire, even through his tight leather attire.

Velkhana, on the other paw, had found just the tapir to spend time with, Guaco meeting the fox's eyes and looking away again quickly, only to return with a smile that he could not hide and a blush. The fox grinned, a soft yip rising in the back of his throat, though he didn't let it loose quite yet, wagging his tail in a friendly manner. That the tapir was positioned not all that far from Aetheon and his chosen charge of the moment was a pleasant bonus, the small, two-person sofa that the tapir was sitting on set at a right angle to the bar, both giving patrons an excellent view of the room.

Guaco tried to raise an eyebrow coyly at the fox's approach, but managed to fumble a little and spill his drink, though he didn't have to be embarrassed about that. There had been far worse fumbles at The Stables, considering the nature of the establishment and the heightened state of arousal that so many patrons expected to find themselves in. Velkhana chuckled softly and offered his paw to the tapir, bending lightly at the waist as if to bow.

"Hey there," he murmured, not needing to raise his voice any louder to be heard, not when the tapir's attention was wholly focused on him. "Want to have a little fun?"

The smile that Guaco gave him told all, the tapir shivering happily in place while the fox's paw slid down his chest. He panted a "yes", but relaxed into it, aware of the eyes around them, though it was not as if there were no other couples and threesomes (and more) there not already engaged in sex. Whether it was sucking a cock or taking it deep, that was the bare minimum of what one expected to see at a "guys only" fetish night at The Stables.

And the fox was sweet, allowing the tapir to nuzzle into his neck, even if it was solely to hide his face, just a little bit, just for a moment, his heart pounding, his cock thickening within his tight jeans. Guaco wished, in hindsight, that he had not worn something as fitted as that, but it was close to the fashion of The Stables and he, frankly, hadn't felt like whipping out any fetish gear that night, choosing something simpler.

His mesh shirt, however, allowed Velkhana to roam his body more freely, paws sliding over his shoulders, massaging as he slid the tapir back to sit on the sofa. Standing behind it, he eased his sinuous, slender body over the back, grinning and nibbling at one of Guaco's large ears, the tapir shivering deliciously against him.

"Oh, fuck..."

"That's right, hon," the fox whispered, breath tickling the tapir's ear. "You relax now, I'm going to make you feel really good. You don't have to think about anything else right now, just me, just how my paws feel on you, sliding down...and down...and down..."

It helped, the tapir gasped and shuddering back a little more, slipping into submission, even if it was only a touch, only a tease. Yet it was that lightness of submission, with him as the dominant controlling the scene, that Velkhana aimed to provide, sharing a look with Aetheon as he glanced to the side, enjoying himself a little too much. The fox's shaft plumped out the front of his jockstrap, though he'd let the tapir take that down for him. There was no rush there, not with so much to do, so much to see, so much to enjoy...

Waffle peeled down the horse's trousers, though he had to have help to get them off Aetheon's hooves, with how enraptured he was by the stud's cock. But who would have been able to take their eyes off a hot length of stallion meat slowly fleshing out and spilling deliciously from a sheath like that? He licked his lips, watching with rapt attention as the flesh of the horse's cock thickened up, smoothing out the wrinkled, the head growing flat and defined around the head, drooping very softly under its own weight. It was a length of meat to be proud of, even though size wasn't everything, and Waffle shuddered at the thought of taking that inside him so soon.

But he yearned for it, glad that he was bare-chested there, relaxing in his natural body, parting his lips to take the horse's cock into his mouth. His lips tugged softly at the head, though his muzzle was more than a good enough size to take the horse's length down, moaning softly around him.

Yes... Yes, it was good to do what he did, partly hidden between the stallion's body and the bar, but a strange, quirky part of the bear wanting to be on show too. He was alone there -- so why shouldn't he be a little different, a little more forward than he naturally was? The Stables was all about the experience and he longed for that more than anything else, grunting, groaning, feeling the thick length of flesh push over his tongue, teasing into the back of his mouth.

"Swallow, bear... Mmmm, your mouth feels so good."

Aetheon did not need to be loud and controlling to be in control, confidently taking on the top role as he fed every inch of his dick, slowly, into Waffle's mouth. To his credit, the bear took it all down like a pro, need rising, passion heaving, his tongue electric swirling around the head of his cock. And yet the stallion wanted more, pushing deeper, forcing the bear, pleasantly, to take it into his throat, though for anyone that had sucked larger cocks, as was so often the case with anthros, it was not too hard to suppress one's gag reflex. Everyone wanted to experience as much as they could from life and settling for sucking five inches when they could take ten or more -- depending on the partner they were with -- was a silly thing indeed to do, even in Aetheon's opinion.

It was good to have a hot, willing mouth wrapped around his cock, dripping with saliva, the bear trying to keep their eyes open for as long as possible. Still, however, Aetheon's eyes roamed the room, delighting in the eye candy, wondering whether he could set up Waffle with someone else to keep his bed warm for the night. The bear was good and he was sure there was something more, something deeper, to uncover under his surface façade for the night -- he'd been bold enough, after all, to go topless for his first real time there, which was something. Aetheon remembered everyone who came through The Stables, despite that being quite a tall order, mentally cataloguing everyone, even if the finer details were sometimes a little more difficult.

He watched a green tapir climb up over the sofa, whining and wriggling as he put himself in position, shoving his rump back towards Velkhana, the fox tugging his jockstrap down and off his legs and ankles. With a cheeky swing of his backside, he ran his paws expertly over the tapir's arse while the stallion watched, spreading those cheeks lusciously to reveal the tight pucker of Guaco's tail hole. He wagged his tail, lifting it high, though everything was on show for the fox already, his cock hard and throbbing, dripping pre-cum down to the hard floor of the fetish function room.

He was eager, Aetheon had to give him that, but there was nothing quite like enjoying the show of watching someone else while he was getting his cock sucked, the bear bobbing his head more and more quickly on him, as if he was trying to gulp down every inch, losing himself in the moment. That was something that he liked giving to the visitors to The Stables, that sense of an escape from reality, how they twisted and pushed into something new, breaking from the drudgery of everyday life, at least for a time.

The tapir moaned as the fox pushed into him, grinning widely, looking as if he had won the lottery for getting to fuck him -- but that was just the kind of enthusiasm that Velkhana brought to his daily life, let alone his work. He had started on the quieter side but really blossomed into his role, thrusting deep, his cock fitting perfectly up under the tapir's small, twitching tail.

Guaco grunted, trying not to think too much, need swirling and coiling in the pit of his stomach, insisting, demanding. Even though he was in his right mind, he didn't feel in control of himself anymore, wanting it all too much, the scent of lustful, sexual bodies filling the air. His eyes grazed the form of a horse standing over a bear, who was down on their knees, somehow able to pick out the slurp of a cock disappearing down the bear's throat.

Oh, that was hot and he wanted it too, but his body ached for its own kind of pleasure, something that the fox had promised him, teased him with. It was funny how having a little thought like that planted in his mind could lead him on to wanting it even more, his backside rocking back, though there was no denying that the fox was in control. He was keen, grinding deep into Guaco's backside, and the tapir relished the fervency of that quick fuck, thrust after thrust making him pant and moan.

"Ah... Yes... Oh..."

"Does that feel good, little tapir?"

Guaco shuddered, the fox leaning over him, so close, whiskers and muzzle briefly tickling his ears. How could one little phrase, especially when he was not all that small at all, make him feel like he could let the fox do whatever he wanted to him all night long?

"Mmmph... Yeah... Oh..."

Velkhana chuckled, pulling back a little to adjust the angle of his hips, taking advantage of using the full length of his cock while he could. He had a small knot that could be popped out of a partner if need, but the blue-grey length of meat was more than enough to give Guaco what he needed and still be able to do everything else that he craved too. There was no point in cutting a party short if he could keep going, after all, and didn't think it would look all that good for him in his first week of work if he got stuck tied to a patron, even for a short time.

He thrust harder and harder, panting heavily, his tongue lolling out, though he tried to keep it contained. He did have appearances to keep up there, after all, but where was the fun in always being calm and in control? The guests didn't want those delivering pleasure to look like robots and he took his cues from those around him, finding his own way in The Stables, what would work best for him, ultimately.

Still, he didn't want to blow his load too soon, even as he gave a show, softening into long, deep strokes that made the tapir under him squirm. In that moment, Velkhana could not allow his eyes to roam too much, even as eyes turned to him, others stopping what they were doing to watch, even incited into lustful behaviour themselves. But that was all part and parcel of being at The Stables with purple and blue lights sweeping over their bodies, highlighting muscle and curves and every part of their bodies that deserved to be adored and worshipped deep into the night and long into the dawn.

Waffle didn't care who was around him, as long as he got everything that he needed, that thick cock pushing deeper, ignoring that he was in a busy club, that there were so many other anthros there that there was no telling who he might know. It didn't matter, none of it mattered, suckling and pressing his lips tightly around the head of the stallion's cock as he drew back.

Aetheon took greater control, his large paw on the back of the bear's head, holding him there, though the bear, unfortunately, did not have a long crop of head-hair with which he could twist his fingers into, like some furries. But that didn't matter, even though a part of Waffle yearned too for that rougher, even more dominant treatment, his heart pounding, aching as his muzzle was treated like a fuck hole, a fleshlight, just something to be filled and no more than that.

12