Showing off at the Stables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was why the powerful, bay stallion was the best of the best at The Stables (or at least competing with another for the top spot), everything else falling away in the throbbing pulse of music, pre-cum drooling straight down Waffle's throat as he moaned deliriously. He pressed his thighs again, aching deep inside, wanting to be filled, his tail hole clenching, but there was nothing he could do, especially not down on his knees, to relieve his particular kind of need.

"Unff... Mmm... Such a good muzzle on you, bear... Mmm..."

Aetheon snorted praise for the bear, who shivered happily, letting him enjoy the moment, the lingering tease and pull of submission, getting something that meant nothing after that night but would forever remain a softly warming memory. For that was all sex had to be sometimes, something that they could lust for and something that they could enjoy, thrusting and grinding, pushing in deep so that the bear's nose pressed up, if only briefly, to the soft fold of his sheath.

He thrust harder and harder, on the edge while he grazed his gaze with Velkhana, the two of them smirking, grinning. Oh, they loved their jobs, even if they were two very different kinds of studs at the stables, two who could take all they needed and give everything back tenfold, delivering pleasure and kink in spades. After all, what reason did they have to hold back when there was so much lust to be enjoyed?

Being sex positive was one thing, but those working there took it to the next level, the fox and the horse matching one another stroke for stroke into their respective patrons. While Guaco tightened around a hot rod of flesh in his tail hole, stretching him perfectly, Aetheon filled Waffle's mouth as if he was the best fuck he'd ever gotten, speeding up, even lightly crushing the bear's nose into his crotch with some of his more fervent thrusts.

Yet it was the tapir, with his cock aching and throbbing, who could not hold back for a single moment first of all four of them, lustful moans filling the air. He didn't care, couldn't think of anyone or anything else around him, the hard, padded back of the sofa bearing up against him, a knee on the cushion, losing sense of even who was fucking him. All he knew was that someone's paw was on his cock all of a sudden and he couldn't hold back for a single moment more, not as he erupted, spilling his load over the sofa.

His moans added to the stallion's grunt and stomp, tail lashing the air, though he had no reason at all to hold back or prove himself to be demure in the slightest, Aetheon trumpeting his pleasure as he thrust deeply. His tail flagged proudly as he unloaded straight down the bear's throat, Waffle gulping audibly, the bear's tail twitching faintly through the back of his trousers, though he was too far gone in blowjob bliss to care for the stiffness in his knees. He just wanted to take it all down, every drop, to lust for and relish in the moment, his own needs feeling quite as if they had been met, even though he hadn't even gotten off yet.

That was coming soon, however, very soon indeed, his cheeks puffing out with the pressure it took for him to hold such a monster of a dick in his mouth, lips sliding around the smooth girth with the sheer volume of saliva, mixed with cum, in his mouth. Aetheon pulled back as if to give him an even better taste, forcing the bear to swallow more urgently, but not even Waffle could stop a trickle of cum from spilling out from the corners of his lips, as well-practised as he was.

No one had to worry about that, none of that, not any of the mess that was made there, for it would all be taken care of, the horse's cock bursting from the bear's lips in a soft spray of spittle and cum, Waffle left panting. Yet there was a comforting paw to lean into, scratching his ears, the stallion standing over him, tail lashing, while he made sure that the two of them had a little space in which to recover.

"Mmm..." Velkhana groaned, rolling his shoulders back as the fox rested, balls-deep, inside Guaco's rump. "Not too much for you there? You came quickly... Hehe..."

Guaco wanted to tell Velkhana that it was because he was so good, give some manner of praise to the fox who had fucked him so deeply and roughly that he had not been able to regain control of himself, but all that came out was a hearty moan. Maybe that was enough as Velkhana grinned, licking his lips, rubbing his paws up and down the tapir's spine, drawing his cock out slowly. The knot throbbed at the base, half-hard already, but it would go down if he allowed it to, letting him last a little longer. And that was exactly what he planned to do.

"Come here, relax..." Velkhana murmured, stroking the tapir's head as he gently tugged him back down to sit on the sofa, brighter eyed and curious as to what was going to happen next. "Let me take care of you -- I promised you that, didn't I?"

Of course, he was a fox who aimed to please and Guaco murmured his assent, looking up at the fox, who suddenly seemed to loom. He was aware of the muscled horse in the background, the one that he had had his eye on as one of his favourites to watch there, though it seemed that his vision was shortly going to be blocked as he was given another kind of show.

Wiping off his shaft, just to make sure all was clean and fresh, with a wipe from a packet discreetly dispensed from a box at the side of the sofa, the fox climbed up on top of it, resting a knee on the back of the sofa, just above Guaco's head. There, he poised, letting the mildly tapered tip of his cock brush the tapir's lips, teasing softly back and forth, letting him have a taste, yet no more than that.

"Mmmph..." Guaco moaned, following that cock with his lips and snout, though he was not in control. That was the beauty of it as Velkhana teased him, riling him up even more, even though the tapir had already climaxed. "Please... Yes..."

He was far gone, happy where he was, the fox feeding his length, slowly, teasingly, into his mouth, inch by inch. He held the tapir's head gently as he took control, forcing Guaco back against the rear side of the sofa, the firm cushions supporting him. Although Velkhana had not yet cum, he was going to be there soon and there was no sense in climaxing without letting the little tapir take it all down. The lustful haze in his eyes was too delicious to forgo, after all, Velkhana decided with a soft hum and flick of his tail.

The stallion might have orgasmed, but his cock was as hard as if he hadn't cum in months, hefting Waffle, meekly compliant and submissive, up by the scruff of his neck.

"Over the barstool now, bear, arse up," Aetheon snorted, a glint in his eyes. "You know where you need to be... Don't tell me the position is not familiar to you."

It was not, but there was something more that Waffle was not so much hiding but simply had not revealed, even though he was sure it would not be a problem. The bear's heart pounded and he moved as if in a daze, doing as the stallion bid, though they had detracted a little attention, which he was grateful for. Especially as his trousers were pulled down, his clothing removed only enough to bare his arse, though, in his thick fur, the slit of a cunny below his tail hole was not immediately obvious.

It didn't matter to the horse, however, Aetheon noting all with a grin and flirty swish of his tail, letting his fuck meat lay over the bear's thick backside, powerful with muscle, a temptation of all that was to come. He would not hold back, however, not with the sweet treat under him, the bear's tail hole beckoning the thick length of his cock to plunge deep.

All it took was a breath and a snort, a muffled moan...and his cock ground in, sending Waffle bearing back onto his thick length, pushing all the way up onto his toes as he bent over the barstool. He had to do it, had to take it, single-minded in lust, not caring or even knowing that more and more eyes were on them, raking hungrily over his form. He was not just enjoying the show -- Waffle had become part of the show as the stallion's cock burrowed increasingly deeply up under his tail, stretching him out beautifully.

He didn't want anything else, something tightening and pulling deep inside the bear, panting and shuddering. It was not a moment of beauty or finery, but one that he could sink into, hearing his own moans winding amongst others in the air, trying to arch back into Aetheon's thrusts but not quite finding the stability to do so.

And that was fine, more than fine, wonderfully fine, the stallion puffing and snorting dominantly over him, getting into the rhythm of it, each thrust grinding in deep, far past the medial ring. Inch after inch disappeared into Waffle's backside, squeezing and clenching around the fat, unyielding girth, the bear in another world entirely as the need within him built and built.

It was not under his control, not that lure of orgasm, but it was his to take, letting Aetheon fuck him there, skin prickling and tingling, aching with such a deeply rooted need that it was no wonder that Waffle needed a real dom to dig down into it for him. He needed someone like that, muscles rippling in the low light and gleaming with sweat, taking him with easy, long strokes of his cock, so very easily dominating him as if it was nothing at all.

And yet it was everything to Waffle, the bear moaning, whimpering, even twisting his head back and forth, tucking his chin down, feeling how it built. He didn't want to hold it back, some part of him wanting to press his legs together -- yet he could not! That might have pushed the stallion away and that, indeed, he would not have, no, never.

Aetheon grunted, sharing a look with Velkhana, though any sense of competition between the fox and the stallion was long gone, merely staff members there out for a good time, to do their jobs to the best of their ability. With a cheeky wink, Velkhana yipped and let his head fall back, tongue lolling passionately out, his knot swelling, though he did not let it inflate within Guaco's mouth. But the tapir could do nothing more than puff out his cheeks and strain and strain to take every rope and spurt of the rather productive fox's seed, even if it was not as much as what Aetheon could produce. Even for a fox, however, it was impressive, dripping and drooling messily out of the corners of Guaco's lips as the tapir fought deliriously to keep up.

The horse ground passionately into Waffle's backside, watching the fox squeeze his knot, feeding his cum as much into the tapir's mouth as he could, but he had to reach his own high. The bear was close, trembling under him with raw lust, and all he had to do was angle his hips just right, supporting Waffle with both paws, holding him there, firm, secure, all so the bear could let go.

For it was only when lust overcame the bear and he cried out his climax, hips rocking, wet between the thighs as his holes squeezed, that the stallion allowed himself the luxury of a second orgasm, sealing the deal. With a dominant whinny, he unloaded into the bear's exposed tail hole, pumping deep, his sheath pressing back as he thrust so hard that every inch was buried inside the bear's tight arsehole. But he did not stop there, grinding and humping, forcing Waffle down into the barstool while the bear clung to it as if it was the only sense of stability there that either of them could take.

Of course, Aetheon was perfectly in control, the bay stud with a smirk on his lips and a flick to his ears. He rolled his shoulders back as slowly, very slowly, he pulled out, nearing the end of his climax. Yet there were more than enough thick ropes of cum to fill the squirming, whimpering, post-orgasmic bear to the brim, his jaw hanging open, eyes closed so that he could better take in every moment that was offered to him. A thick deluge of cum burst from the bear's cream-pied backside, slick and drooling, showing the pleasant gape of the bear's tail hole, how he had been stretched perfectly so, yet not to his limit.

Waffle moaned, need swirling through him. He'd thought, at least for that night, that climax wasn't what he'd needed, that he'd wanted to be held, to feel that tug of pleasing another, yet the night had brought so much more from him than that. He licked his lips hungrily, looking up at the stallion, the spill of hot cream from his stretched anal ring simply delectable.

And he wanted more, his need up and his cheeks flushed, the bear's small tail twitching wantonly.

With Guaco, the fox rolled his hips, sliding down the tapir's body a little as he better positioned himself over the slightly dazed-looking tapir.

"Fancy another round, honey?" Velkhana giggled, swishing his tail as he slid his paw down to squeeze around Guaco's cock. "I got more in me... Maybe we can cream-pie your cute butt this time!"

Smiling tiredly, Guaco nodded, though he'd soon get his second wind, his eyes grazing the bear's frame, who was being helped, shakily, back to his feet by Aetheon. Of course, the stallion's cock was still out and hard. It probably would be like that until the end of the night, but there was no telling where the night would go for the bear and the horse, whether the bear was done for the night or would find comfort and passion in the arms of Aetheon or even another worker there.

It was all up for grabs, everything that anyone could want, or nothing too -- if all they yearned for was to enjoy the show. For everything and anything could happen at The Stables, to those consenting, lusting and loving as they pleased.

Waffle moaned, the stallion's huge paw cupping his arse, a finger pressing up into his loosened, dripping tail hole. Velkhana smirked.

Only those involved would know, truly, how the night would end...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seducing the Stallion An anthro stallion is taken in the stables...in Gay Male
Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Cherry Picking in the Vineyard Gay Egyptian Londoner takes son to Cyprus for initiation.in Gay Male
My Awakening Pt. 01 Self discovery leads to a true self.in Gay Male
More Stories