Showing Off My Girl

Story Info
Guy want his girl to wear costume with her boobs hanging out.
5.5k words
4.42
14.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
699 Followers

Showing Off My Girl - The Mummy

It was my third year of college and Jenna and I were going to a Halloween party at one of the frats.

Jenna wanted us to go as a cheerleader and a football player - mostly because a few of her girlfriends and their dates were doing that.

But I wanted to win the costume contest.

My plan was we would dress up as mummies, but with a cleopatra costume over her bandages and an Antony costume over mine.

As an extra secret weapon I wanted to wrap her bandages so her boobs were hanging out. Not completely bare, the filmy material from the costume was mostly transparent but it would still make her boobs unnoticeable from a distance. And people would still see her gorgeous tits from up close. I was proud of her body and showing it off turned me on.

I figured we would be a cinch to win. This was a college town after all.

I came home from classes one day and the computer was open to one of the websites I had visited to come up with ideas to hatch my plan. "Fuck! Had I left that open?" I didn't want her to find out until she was mostly wrapped in bandages and somewhat immobilized.

Jenna screamed at me, "Did you think I wouldn't notice! Maybe you thought I wouldn't care."

I answered: but I said the wrong thing as I often did with Jenna. I said, "I guess I didn't think it through. Maybe if we had a drink first... Maybe since your face would be covered and you would be anonymous... We hardly know anyone who's gonna be there..."

She yelled back, "You hardly know anyone there. I have friends there. You can be such a dick sometimes."

I may have been partially in the wrong, but the yelling, and the tone, and the name calling were uncalled for. I got equally angry. "And you're being a bitch. Why can't you just go along with my ideas once in awhile." Then I named a few times we did things her way rather than my way. It worked and she agreed to go as mummies - but not with her boobs hanging out.

I still hoped that if I got her drunk before wrapping her up she might change her mind.

On the day of the party I was extra nice to her and when it was time to start getting dressed I made us a big pitcher of daiquiris.

First I suggested that it might get hot under all the bandages so we should be naked. She totally bought it. Then I said she should wrap me first. I said this so there would be less time between when I wrapped her and when we had to leave: less time for her to change her mind once I had her boobs out.

She wrapped a single layer around me. It was hard to resist stopping to have sex when she was winding the strips up each thigh and touching my balls. But I waited patiently with the end in mind.

When she wrapped my hands I realized I was losing the use of my fingers and it was going to be harder to wrap her.

When she started wrapping the second layer she began talking about sneaking off to a dark room where she could extract my cock from the wrappings and blow me.

Walking round and round me the long strips of gauze filled in the gaps as she said things like, "Just picture one mummy sucking off another."

And I did, "I pictured her kneeling in front of a mummy with her jugs out, sucking hungrily at my cock." I sprang the biggest hard on.

"Ok," she announced, tweaking my penis, "just a few final touches and you're done. Sit here so I can get your face."

I moved to get in the chair but I discovered that my arms were bound to my sides and my legs were fastened together. All her dirty talk had distracted me.

"Hey, mummies are supposed to walk around with their arms sticking straight forward. And how am I going to drink?"

This is when she lashed out at me again, "You we're still hoping to dress me up with my boobs out! I know how you think. And for that you're gonna pay. Her eyes both burned in anger and sparkled mischievously, "You're gonna be Cleopatra." She held up the gold bra and put it on me. "We're not having any sex tonight! And you'll be lucky if I take pity on you and let you drink."

The whole rest of the time she finished wrapping me I sulked.

She stuffed the bra with water balloons and wrapped it up under the bandages. When she was done she had me hobble over to a mirror. I was a plain, boring, very female looking mummy.

My fake boobs jiggled realistically but that wouldn't be enough to win any contest. She said, "You make a very nice girl mummy - a mummette." Then she turned sarcastic, "Too bad I couldn't have your boobs hanging out."

Jenna dressed as a football player.

She drove to the party 'cause I couldn't see any details through the wrapping over my eyes.

I complained the whole way, "You would've been totally hot as Cleopatra. And you've got the best breasts on campus. It wouldn't hurt you to show them off once in a while. If we weren't even gonna try to win the contest, you could have at least dressed as a sexy cheerleader. It would have turned me on so much. Then we could've snuck off to one of those dark rooms to have sex." I even added, "I would've done that thing you like where I kiss your puss."

She was unimpressed.

When we got to the party there was a vampire, and a witch, and all the obligatory getups.

But across the room there was a mass of indistinct red and white: a whole gaggle of cheerleaders. I griped, "You see how sexy they look! You could've done that. Then I could've had sex with a cheerleader."

By then Jenna had had enough of my sniping. "Sure, Dick! If you wanna have sex with a cheerleader so much - go ahead. I'm giving you a hall pass. Tonight, and for tonight only, you can have sex with any cheerleader who'll do you. It's a freebie. I won't even get mad. But if you do, then I get to have sex with a cheerleader too.

I peered suspiciously through the semi-transparent single strip of gauze that covered my eyes. "Just for tonight?" I queried untrustingly.

The idea of banging one of her friends turned me on. But the idea of watching lesbo sex really rocked my world. "Only if I can watch!"

It was still a long shot that I would convince one of the girls to have sex with me, but it was better than nothing. And I was still mad at her and no matter what she said now, I knew she wouldn't enjoy knowing I was with another girl.

She answered slyly, "You're on. I'll watch you so I'll know if you do it. Then if you do, you can watch me.

Jenna strode into the party while I bunny hopped over to the keg. I wasn't able to serve myself, but hopping like that made my rather large knockers bounce incredibly and there was no lack of males wanting to help me drink beer through a straw.

I made the mistake of talking to one of the guys, but as soon as he knew I was a guy too, he stopped holding drinks for me. From then on if I had to talk I changed my voice. The music was loud enough that it worked easily.

I stood in that one spot silently for most of the night letting dudes ply me with alcohol. The deception was actually kind of fun. A couple guys squeezed my ass and one even groped one of my squishy falsies. No one figured it out.

By the time the party was half over I was quite drunk.

Spying what I guessed was Jenna across the room, I made my way over. In my inebriated state I fell into people several times on the way.

When I got to her group she was drinking too much herself and engrossed in conversation with one of the cheerleaders - so I entertained myself talking to another one.

Beneath the pleated skirt an attractive, yet muscular set of legs reached all the way to the ground, making me wonder if maybe I'd met a real cheerleader and not just a girl in a costume.

Me and Candy talked for like an hour, actually allowing me time to run my game. While we were flirting I caught Jenna's eye so I made a show of whispering seductively into my companion's ear and standing too close.

Jenna threw herself sexily into her cheerleader's arms in her own show of mock gymnastic prowess. Was that supposed to make me jealous?

When I sensed my cheerleader was responding well to my advances I asked if we could go find a dark room.

My every dream came true when two of them helped me to the room, since between the alcohol and the wrappings, I couldn't walk by myself.

Glancing back, I saw Jenna sitting on the shoulders of two other cheerleaders. Then to spite me, she quickly lifted her shirt - flashing the crowd. Everyone whooped and cheered their approval. I loved how they loved her body.

With slurred speech I joyously confided, "I've never been with two girls before. What a treat!"

The blonde asked me, "So you're into the whole group scene? How about a few more?" To which I nodded enthusiastically.

The next thing I knew, six of us were heading to the back bedroom. The brunette whispered secretively to me, "The others don't know you're a guy. Let's surprise them."

Agreeing, I hollered to my girlfriend, "There's five of them, Babe!"

She hollered back, kinda tipsy, "If you do five, I'm doing five too."

I needed to see that, "OK but I still get to watch."

Jenna laughed, "Right back atcha. You get started and I'll be there soon."

When we got to the bedroom they playfully pushed me toward the bed, causing me to fall on it. I rolled face up, after drinking so much the room kept spinning.

My boobs jiggled and repositioned themselves in my bra just like real ones.

I looked dimly at my lovely orgy-gang and a devilish idea hit me: I wanted to have sex with them while they all wore their uniforms. "Girls, do you think you could only take off your panties?" They exchanged glances, then seemed to agree.

One by one they made a show of reaching under their skirts to remove their panties which they draped over my face.

One of them asked, "How do they smell?" Which was followed by lots of laughter. And even more when I told them they smelled great.

Normally I would have the use of my hands and imagined I would climb on top one first before fucking the others.

Then remembering that Jenna would be here soon I wanted to make her insanely jealous. Her favorite activity is cunnilingus, which I'm rarely in the mood for. But what I wanted most was for her to arrive to the sight of several satisfied women, while one was still riding my face.

I yelled out to the group, "Use my mouth. I want you all to cum on me!" The group chattered noisily.

An unidentified cheerleader yelled out to me, "All of us? Are you sure?"

Even if Jenna never showed up, I was sure. "Yea! Let's get this party started!"

I heard someone say, "Send Trixie first." There was quiet murmuring, before one, apparently Trixie, came forward to straddle my chest.

Keeping my maleness a secret from Trixie was another delicious secret deception.

I felt my fake breasts being grabbed roughly, telling me that lesbians can be as lust driven as any guy.

Clearing away all the panties, Trixie inched up. Through my clouded vision I saw the skirt flip over my face before bringing deliciously aromatic sex organs nearer to my waiting lips.

There was a pause while a hole was ripped into the gauze over my mouth. I would have ripped the hole much larger so all of my face would have been sat upon, but I had no desire to complain.

Soon enough Jenna would see me having sex with a cheerleader and she couldn't even object.

I certainly wasn't going to object when she had sex with five cheerleaders afterwards. The thought of witnessing five naked cheerleaders and Jenna writhing on a bed. What more could a man ask for?

My head was lifted slightly, then the moment came. It was dark under there and as the musky scent grew stronger I imagined my other senses were heightened.

With a final exertion my mouth was pulled onto the descending but still only half-hard cock! I sputtered, trying to spit out the offending dick.

My first thought was that this was a chick with a dick. A concept I might go for. Then I thought it was a tranny.

But then I had the sinking realization that this was the cock of a sex-starved college dude dressed as a cheerleader for Halloween. And he didn't know I wasn't a girl.

I heard the guy who called herself "Candy" call out to "Trixie", "Easy on her. It's her first blowjob." Candy and the brunette laughed maliciously while the others just laughed because they were having fun using a mummette.

I recognized several male voices among the cheerleaders and wondered how I had missed the baritone voices before. I had talked to Candy for a whole hour - I guess she tricked me. And her name was obviously a fake too.

Trixie's cock hardened up fast, plunging in and out of my mouth. He spoke for the first time, "I don't even know if you're pretty under there. I guess if you were pretty you would have dressed as a football player and not hidden behind a mask."

I could fight. I could even bite down. But I was so ashamed to be a man sucking a cock. I didn't want Trixie knowing I wasn't a girl.

So I wrapped my lips around the thickening member and sucked. His dick rounded out the hole in the bandages which clung to the base of his dick.

Trixie was fucking my mouth with gusto while Candy encouraged another unsuspecting cheerleader to straddle my chest right behind her, then another.

In a minute all five guys in skirts straddled my bound body waiting their turn. The last one was inexplicably making "Chugga-chugga" and "Choo-choo" sounds.

Even buried under layers of gauze and a skirt I sensed the lights come on.

From the doorway I heard Jenna's voice. She sounded concerned and confused, "Um, is there a mummy under there?" Learning that there was, she then asked, "Did the fucking mummy agree to this?"

"Oh yea," Trixie answered. "She begged me to cum on her face."

Jenna leaned over next to my ear, "Who's the bitch now?" A few minutes went by while she watched me being abused. The thick gauze shielded me from unbearable mortification.

Whispering to me alone in a faltering voice she said, "I guess I'm getting fucked by five cheerleaders when you're done with the bed." Then, a bit louder but sounding even more shaken, "I never thought you'd go through with it. How much time do you want to finish, Baby?

Candy answered for me, "Give us forty-five minutes, Jenna. That's plenty of time."

Then Jenna was gone.

I was so freaked out that I ignored the dick in my mouth and replayed our conversation in my mind.

Number one: she called me a bitch and sounded pretty angry. Which might mean we were broken up.

Number two: she was going to fuck five cheerleaders for the five that were doing me. Which meant that our deal was still on, and if we had a deal we weren't broken up.

Number three: she called me "baby."

Number four: she saw a man sawing his cock in and out of my mouth and he told her I'd asked for it. How could she ever go out with me after that.

Trixie's cock went down particularly deep, bringing me back to reality.

Then her cock grew another inch with her impending orgasm. Next she pulled out, jerking her cock, while she dropped a load of cum all over the bandages on my face. I heard the splatters and felt it's sloppy weight.

She was quickly replaced by the next cheerleader in line. Another duped stud who thought I was female. His cock was already fully erect and by holding my head and bending his dick down with his fingers he fed it into me.

I was slurping on just the wide head while he started his own commentary, "You know this is also my first blowjob. And I can tell you're not fat. Do you want mine on your face too?"

I nodded vigorously. I definitely didn't want spunk in my mouth. Gratefully, this one never seemed to find an angle that allowed more than the head to go into my mouth.

He talked to me like we were lovers, "Oh Darlin' you're the best. I love you and want to take you out again."

He started bouncing up and down on my upper chest worrying me that if he went any lower my balloons would pop. His bouncing didn't drive it any further. Really, it just made it harder for me to suck without losing my grip.

Then he called out, "Oh Darlin', I'm ready to give you my love juice." What a nerd.

I pushed his cockhead out with my tongue trying to back my head into the mattress to get away. He lifted up his skirt and I could clearly see his cock from only inches below. He didn't jerk off like the last guy but just let his thick cock throb, delivering gobs and gobs of cum to join with Trixies. It must've been a long time since he had come.

The wet slime oozed through the bandages plastering them to my cheeks.

He climbed off me and before the next in line took his place, and before I knew what he planned, he planted a peck through the hole onto my lips. "You were amazing, Babe. I'm gonna write my number on your hand."

I'd just been kissed by a guy. Somehow it was grosser than having his dick in my mouth. I didn't know how or why he did it. It had to be even sicker for him.

The third scooched into place. He was holding his skirt up against his stomach so for the second time I could clearly see the cock that was going to screw me.

The skin on his cock was straining tautly against its hardness. The cock itself curved down so that the tip was pointing right at me. And there on the meatus a large dollop of precum hung-on threatening to drip between my lips.

Slowly it sneaked forward: frozen, I couldn't take my eyes off of the first cock I was watching insinuate itself into my being. The glistening crown crept through the hole created by the other two cocks. Then the wetness touched my lips. Rather than feel the goo, I opened wide.

Just as slowly he kept going until I could no longer avoid touching it. It rubbed wetly against my tongue. Never stopping it's inevitable intrusion as it gained depth. The precum was sticky and sweet.

When it touched my throat he let it bump there for a moment, then retreated just as slowly.

He cradled my head languidly, making love to my mouth in lazy strokes. Looking up at the ceiling he moaned as if no one had ever enjoyed head more. It made me wonder if I was doing it wrong when I got a BJ.

The skin was smooth as silk gliding over my tongue. It was amazing to see his pleasure. I licked under the head madly when it presented itself to me. I pursed my lips tightly when he pushed, and I sucked greedily when he pulled back.

When he complimented me on what a good job I was doing, Candy and the brunette snickered.

They could snicker all they wanted to: The kind words motivated me. I was really liking this. What could be better than sucking on the cock of a guy who obviously loved it so much?

Just before he came he started jabbing at my throat uncontrollably. Fearing he was going to throat me or cum in my mouth I grunted muffled objections.

He got the message, apologizing that he almost forgot.

Then pulling out, I felt powerful streams hit my face. More of the spermy cream seeped through, even getting in my eyelashes. A tiny rivulet ran down to my lips.

Thankfully he didn't kiss me. I wanted this one to write his number on my hand but didn't dare break the illusion for him by speaking.

Candy was next. She turned to the brunette, "Brad, help me get his head so it hangs off the edge."

Knowing it was just the two of them was a relief as I no longer had a secret to keep. I could talk for the first time in a long while, "Ok guys. We don't have to do this."

Candy answered, "Don't be silly. In for a penny in for a pound. And Brad there has about a pound to give you." He laughed at me again. "Besides, we know you love it."

What could I do? My arms and legs were completely tied. I couldn't scream or I'd be the talk of the whole school. And I had liked the last one.

Together they dragged me into position. Brad sat on my pelvis watching Candy get ready to swab my throat.

When Candy lifted her skirt there was no absence of cock there either. It hung heavily, obscenely juxtaposed against the red fabric. I watched upside down as he lifted it up, pointing directly at my oral pussy, but then his skirt fell down. And when he lifted his skirt, then his cock fell.

MVP6
MVP6
699 Followers
12