Showing Off My Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Brad said, "Let me help you with that." Candy held her skirt up while Brad took hold of his friend's thick sausage.

Together they fed it into me. With a few inches in my mouth Brad squeezed it a bit, milking out a few drops of slimy liquid.

Eventually letting go, Brad kept laying on my chest watching a close-up of Candy plowing me.

Candy never got real hard, but it was still a good six inches of meat that bulged and wiggled and accordioned in my mouth.

He jackhammered me, but since it was pliable it didn't hurt. Ten long minutes later and I wasn't finding it gross like I did when I sucked the first one. Neither was it fun like with the third. Really, it was just boring, laying there, passively getting face-fucked.

Finally I felt some stiffness and his fucking became real intentional. When the last few pumps slowed I worried he was going to splatter my tonsils.

No muffled grunting saved me this time. He grabbed hold of my head by my jaw and unloaded a torrent of thick bitter-salty syrupy mess.

A bleachy smell invaded my sinuses as more and more of the heavy goop filled me up. I discovered I couldn't swallow in this position so I just hung there full of ropy viscous slop clinging to all the surfaces of my mouth.

He had a moment where his cock loitered in my mouth and his balls smeared the cum already on my face all around. Then he jumped up and left.

Brad sat up, helping me back into the bed. I considered spitting out the large load but it would get trapped inside my costume with me. Instead with several gulps I swallowed it. It actually didn't taste bad.

I looked at Brad, "OK, How do you want it?"

He pressed his ass against my cock and I realized I was hard and throbbing. He rested his fingertips on my chest trailing down to my stomach, "I'm Gay. If you don't mind I'd like to blow you?"

Brad deftly moved a few strips of cloth and fished out my stiff dick. He engulfed it in one movement. There was no denying that this man really loved sucking cock. Much more than any girl I'd been with.

I tossed my head from side to side trying to emulate the feelings my third cock-giver had demonstrated. Looking in a mirror to my right the crouching figure of a black haired cheerleader could be seen worshiping my cock.

The feelings in my dick, the image in the mirror, the remnants of cum on my tongue...I had to do times tables in my head to make it last.

But try as I might a couple minutes later Brad was begging me to give him my cum and I was yelling that I was ready.

He impaled himself on my dick going all the way to my balls. No girl had ever gone that deep before.

I bucked against his face shooting ropes of cum directly into his stomach. It was the best.

He sat up licking his lips, "Man, your cum tastes the best."

He started to leave, but I stopped him, "Brad? Can I have your number?" He smirked. So did I, though he wouldn't know. "I might even be in for a pound."

He smiled wider.

"And Brad? Will you set me up against the headboard?"

Like, fifteen minutes later, Jenna came in followed by five burly guys dressed as cheerleaders. All six of them burst out laughing when they saw me.

The hole in the gauze was a perfectly round dick shaped ring. Three loads of cum were splashed all over my face, and my cock hung there spent in my lap.

"Never mind him." Said Jenna. "He's had his fun. Now he's going to watch us have ours."

In a flash they all stripped naked. She certainly did seem proud of her body now.

She crawled on the bed sideways, laying across me with her big soft boobs on my dick. Her butt was high up in the air and her knees right at the edge. She shook her ass enticingly, "Ok boys, who's gonna fuck me first?"

The five guys stood around dumbly with five stupid grins and five throbbing boners.

Jenna's body was sooo sexy, waiting to be fucked in front of my eyes. Her pussy was out of my view yet I longed to see those cocks jammed into it.

I stared at the closest cock, imagining the head just barely parting her pussy lips and it stirred something visceral in my gut. Thinking about that cock I wondered what it would feel like in my mouth.

One of the guys stepped up, "Well, unlike you fags, I'm not settling for sloppy seconds." I saw him raise his cock to where her gash should be, and since he was short he had to lift up on his toes to reach.

The fingers of one of his hands dug into her flesh and he started pounding. Her body rocked causing her jugs to rub fantastically over my dick.

Jenna turned her head to face me, displaying an I-told-you-so grin. She wanted me to be jealous. Which meant that she still wanted me.

My heart sang.

Looking back to the guy fucking her cunt I could see his balls swing and part of his shaft on the backstrokes. My cock revived.

A sound from Jenna made me revisit her eyes. She looked confused again.

He lasted no longer than a minute then with a self-absorbed grunt he just stepped away.

The second guy approached, seemingly wary of her cum filled puss but not wanting to pass up getting laid.

His cock was gigantic but since the path was lubed, it slid right in. Jenna's eyes widened in surprise briefly. Before tonight I was her only one and mine is nowhere near as big.

She grunted uncomfortably when he hit bottom and after a few minutes it appeared that she regretted what she'd gotten herself into.

On the other hand, I couldn't be happier seeing all the guys turned on by my girl. I would remember the look on the first guy's face when he pumped his seed into her forever. I would replay squishy sex sounds when jerking off. This was a dream.

This guy started slapping her buns, leaving red handprints. She winced each time but never called it off.

When he came he drummed her ass with a shower of spanks.

My cock was harder than ever and with all the juice I was leaking out, the crevice between her boobs was well slicked.

Dude number three whistled, standing behind her raised derriere, "Oh bitch, you got a fine ass."

The look of worry on her face was too much.

I loved seeing her get fucked but didn't like them being so degrading. There wasn't anything I could do to stop it but I spoke up, admonishing them anyway, "Hey! She's a great girl. The best in the world. Treat her right. A guy should be sorry for taking her for granted and never manipulate her again."

I didn't expect it but this third guy listened to me, "Ok man. I'll treat her like a lady. Whatever you want."

I pushed my luck, "Right. And before you can fuck her you have to say your sorry." Then for good measure I added, "Now kiss those red marks and make them better."

He gently caressed the handprints then softly kissed her bum.

"OK. You can fuck her now."

If she was confused before she was absolutely baffled now. I felt relieved when a Mona Lisa smile returned to her lips.

He eased in slowly, being careful to make it feel good for her. Every time he did something he asked for permission, "Can I squeeze your buns?"

I looked to her for approval, then seeing it, told him he could.

Next he asked, "Can I run my fingers through her bush?"

Again I looked to Jenna before agreeing.

Finally he said, "I'm really close. Can I touch her asshole?"

She'd never let me do that before, but when I looked at her, first she shook her head, then she nodded.

I said, "You can touch it, but be gentle, and don't dare put your finger inside."

I couldn't see the place of contact but I saw his thumb heading for the target. She flinched slightly, then relaxed. For my part my cock gave a few pre-orgasmic spasms before I got myself under control.

With his thumb on her backdoor he groaned out, "Shit she's hot. If this is your girlfriend you're one lucky dog." Then he dropped his load with the others.

When he said that I stared straight into Jenna's eyes affectionately, smiling from ear to ear, as if to say, "This is what it's all about." I think she got it.

The last guy came forward reluctantly. I said, "You know you're the last. It's your job to make her cum."

His face turned pale, "You don't expect me to lick her?"

I answered, "Nah, just reach around and rub one out." The relief on his face was palpable.

His fucking was perfunctory, uninspired thrusts while one finger diddled her clit. He went for a long time, gradually building up to a climax.

Jenna had a little one, then she slumped onto my cock trapping it in her slippery cleavage.

Our last fucker picked up the pace forcing Jenna's tits to grind spectacularly against my cock. When I saw the frothy cream on his shaft I lost it.

I filled up the channel between her melons. Feeling my spurts she raised one eyebrow.

When he came she collapsed on me. I never noticed him leave.

We never spoke of that day again, well hardly ever, or at least not directly. I married her a few years after college and learned to treat her like a queen. I can tend to be selfish so I have to work at it.

And from that day forward she wore any sexy outfit I asked her to, no matter how slutty.

We also had many interesting adventures.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12