Showing-Off Sharon Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasy of wife showing her breasts to other men comes true.
8.1k words
4.81
27.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Sharon, has always been a beautiful woman. Her golden-brown hair is resplendent with natural curls. At 5'1" she was slender and petite, which complemented her strong but elfin face. In her thirties now, she had grown into her looks even more.

She had always known my fetish for her wearing sheer or see-through tops without a bra. This was strictly within our home and when we have sex I'd love for her to ride me so that I could see all of her and watch her peel the top off mid coitus. Her beautiful breasts were perfect, just more than a handful, accentuated by her slender ribs and waist. Her nipples were exquisite in size and shape and were eminently suckable when hard; they protruded perfectly under the sheer, tight tops I would buy for her. What Sharon didn't know, however, was that I harboured a desire to show her off outside the house like this, preferably in a situation where her stunning tits were unavoidable to the glances of other men.

Sharon's upbringing was strict, which had left her with a fairly inhibited attitude to many things. However, underneath this, her natural adventurous side was still apparent to anyone who got to know her. Knowing this, I had no issue telling her how unbelievably horny it made me to see her in these tops, and she'd wear them often, and sometimes send me pictures of her wearing them when I'd least expect it. I'd choose tight fitting vest tops in white or pale blue, ensuring that the shape and skin of her tits were clearly visible through the thin fabric, along with every detail of her incredible nipples.

After a few years of us becoming parents, and both of us holding down high-pressure jobs, stress and tiredness took an inevitable toll on our sex life. It was then that I decided I needed to take the plunge and tell her of my fantasy. Even if she didn't want to do it, and I strongly suspected it would be a step too far for her, I reasoned that perhaps fantasising about it might give us the spark back or encourage her to open up about her own fantasies.

One evening, at the end of another exhausting day, we were on the sofa together watching a movie.

"Sharon" I said, still looking at the screen.

"Uh huh" she replied, also not diverting her gaze.

"You know how I love to see you in those tops..."

She fixed me with her stunning blue eyes and smiled.

"You mean the ones that you can see my tits through?" She teased, knowingly.

"Those are the ones" I quipped.

My heart started pounding in my chest, a strange mixture of arousal and nervousness. I had thought about this for years, and it was now or never.

"Well," I caught my breath and she looked at me quizzically.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well," I continued "I think it would be really fucking sexy if you wore them outside the house sometimes."

Sharon looked at me shocked, eyebrows raised, but I was heartened to see that she did not appear angry or even dismissive. She furrowed her brow and simply said:

"Why?"

At this point I should have told her that her beauty and sexuality were so overpowering that it would turn me on to see the effect of that on other men who could not have her. That to see her embrace how I see her when I lust after her, and for her to use that for her enjoyment and mine; to see the desire for her in the faces of others, would absolutely floor me. I should have told her that all of my pleasure from this would come solely from her wanting to do that, completely unforced. I wanted to bask in her making other men desire her and for her to enjoy doing it. What I actually said was:

"Because it would really turn me on."

She gave this insipid answer the nanosecond of consideration that it deserved.

"You would be turned on by me going out dressed in a way that I would be practically topless?"

Just hearing her say those word made my cock grow stiff, and she noticed.

"Oh my god" she exclaimed, pointing at the bulge in my trousers. "You really would!"

I had to think fast; I had not brought my A-game to this conversation, and I was at risk of blowing it.

"OK" I said, "we'll come back to my little fantasy. What's yours?"

"Oh no..." she giggled. But then her tone softened, and she glanced downwards, shyly, but then met my gaze with clear intent "we should keep talking about how you want other men to get a good look at my tits."

Something had shifted in the mood. Could this really be happening? Was my shy wife engaging with me on this? I was expecting to either be laughed at or given a flat "no". Had I put an idea in her head that she was open to? Or had I awakened an exhibitionist streak in her that had been repressed? Or was she just taking the piss? My heart was in overdrive and my cock was straining against the fabric of my jeans.

I'd clearly been in my daze too long, and she bailed me out from having to respond in a coherent manner.

"Fair enough" she said in response to my hesitation. "I'll tell you my fantasy. I want to go out deep into a forest. Find a tree for you to lean me up against, and fuck like animals outside in nature." She laughed, and added, "far away from prying eyes!"

Of course, that sounded amazing to me too. But it also gave me an idea.

"I would love to do that" I said, "perhaps you could wear a tight, see-through, vest on the walk into the forest? You could wear a jacket so that you can cover up whenever you want, but perhaps if we see other people out walking you could choose some of them to be lucky enough to get a look at you?"

She ran her hand up my thigh and grabbed my throbbing cock through my jeans.

"Perhaps I could", she said softly as she leant in to kiss me.

My head was spinning as our lips met and her warm tongue entered my mouth.

The living room door opened, abruptly, and our young daughter entered, yawning. Sharon and I jumped apart.

"I can't sleep," said our daughter.

I looked breathlessly at my wife.

"We need a weekend away," I said.

Sharon stood up and took our child by the hand and lead her out of the room. She turned to look at me as she exited.

"Yes, we do" she smiled.

That night we had sex for the first time in weeks. It wasn't the routine sex we had fallen into the trap of, either. It was fucking with the same passion and intensity we had when we first met. But it was more than that, there was a new connection and excitement to it that made me realise something had definitely changed between us for the better.

By 10am the next morning I had arranged for our daughter to stay with my parents the following weekend, which was a three-day Bank Holiday, and I booked a holiday cottage surrounded by vast woodland. I was not letting this opportunity pass me by.

By 11am I had purchased a selection of the thinnest, sheerest, tight vest tops I could find online. Websites that had reviews for each product were especially useful, as often women who had bought that garment would advise that how thin the fabric was, and that it couldn't be worn without a bra. Of course, these were the ones to go for, definitely with a view to it being worn on its own. I bought four different ones, all in white. Three were in a smooth fabric, and one had fine ribbing in the material. Whilst the ribbing takes away a small amount of the opaqueness, it causes the fabric to cling to the nipple, and in Sharon's case this would accentuate her perky nips beautifully, hopefully for all to see.

The next day they arrived, and I could not wait for Sharon to try them on, which thankfully she agreed to do straight away. She could see that I was excited, but I tried to rein it in. The fetish was heightened ten-fold with the prospect of soon, possibly, getting to add an exhibitionist and voyeuristic element to it.

We went upstairs and I lay on the bed, Sharon stood by it and took off her t-shirt. Her hair lifted with the shirt and then fell back down and rested on her dainty, bare shoulders. She reached behind and unfastened her bra. She paused to smile at my anticipation for the breasts I'd seen a thousand times before, and then dropped the bra to the floor.

Her tits stood out stunningly from her small frame and I immediately noticed how hard her nipples were.

"It must be cold in here" she said, blushing.

It wasn't.

"Which one do you want me to try on first?" she said, changing the subject.

I handed her the ribbed vest, making sure I didn't reach out too far so that I could watch her boobs hanging forward as she bent to take it. She put the vest top over her head and pulled it down until it seamlessly hugged her body. The ribbing on the vest emphasised the curve of her breasts, enhancing the shape and size of them, and her nipples pushed through the fabric in a stunningly obvious fashion. She looked irresistible.

"You like?" She said playfully.

"I love" I replied, honestly.

"I think it's flattering" she said.

I sensed that slowly she was warming to the idea, and I needed to make sure I was gentle with her and not push too hard, too soon. I wanted her to be completely onboard if this was going to happen.

"It's more than flattering, you look stunning. Check yourself out in the mirror" I suggested.

She turned to the full-length mirror and took in her reflection. She turned to the side, and I recognised that she was doing what I love to do when looking at her like this: admiring her beautiful hard nipples in profile. She turned back to me, smiling.

"Shall we try another one?"

"Yes please" I replied.

She took off the ribbed vest and dropped it on the bed. Like a goddess she stood over me, topless, her erect nipples jutting upwards. I passed her the sheerest top I had purchased; I couldn't wait any longer to see her in it.

The vest was made of an unbelievably thin fabric; smooth, almost shiny, and had thin shoulder straps. Sharon looked at it, and then back me to me, with an expression of incredulity.

She laughed, which caused her bare breasts to wobble, making her even more endearing.

"I might as well just wear water", she joked, observing the fabric.

"That's not a bad plan" I agreed.

"Yeah, silly me" she smiled, "I better not give you any more ideas".

She slid on the top and my mind exploded with the possibilities. It looked like it had been sprayed on to her. The sheer white fabric was so tight and transparent that you could see the skin tone of her tits underneath it. Her pink-brown nipples were clearly visible, and the fabric clung to every contour of them. You could clearly see the detail of her areola and the surface of her hard nipples that protruded over a centimetre from them. More than that, it accentuated the curves of her ribs and the muscles of her abdomen. She was the hottest thing I had ever seen; my cock was rigid, and my heart was in overdrive. My mind raced, not just at how fucking hot she looked, but at the possibility of her teasing other men like this.

"My god" I stuttered.

She turned once more to the mirror and saw what I saw.

"That's the one" I said.

"This definitely has the qualities you enjoy" she joked.

"I think plenty of other people would like it too."

She knew exactly what I was referring to.

"There is no way I could go out in public in this" she protested; although I noticed she was still smiling. She looked hot, and she knew it.

"Not really public, baby. I wasn't suggesting the supermarket! Just an opportune moment to let someone else see how fucking sexy you are, the way I do."

She blushed slightly.

"Put your hands in your hair, darling" I requested. She slid her hands, fingers splayed, up the sides of her head and grasped at her gorgeous curls.

"Now look in the mirror" I instructed.

As she did so, she hitched her hip to one side and inhaled, expanding her chest against the straining fabric even further. She dropped her hair down and turned to me.

"You are stunning" I said, "and it drives me mad to think of you teasing someone else before I get to fuck you."

"I'm not sure I'm confident enough to wear this in front of anyone but you" she said bashfully. "There's two parts to this" she continued "you have a fetish for this look, and I get it, then there's the fantasy of other men seeing me - and that's something I'm not sure I'm brave enough for."

"I'll never ask you to do anything you don't want to" I reassured her. "I only get off on this from you wanting to show them. It won't do anything for me otherwise."

"That makes me feel more comfortable" she said, "I want to be adventurous, and who knows what will happen?"

I knew when to stop pushing, and frankly I just wanted to enjoy her all to myself for now.

The weekend arrived and I hadn't been able to get the possibilities it might bring out of my head. With childcare sorted we had arrived at our holiday cottage on Saturday morning. We had an early lunch in the cottage, washed down with a couple of beers each.

Sharon was clearly relaxing into our weekend of no responsibilities, and so was I.

"The weather is gorgeous out today" she said.

"Sure is."

"Fancy taking me out into the woods for a fuck?" she said, with a glint in her gorgeous blue eyes.

Obviously, I replied enthusiastically in the affirmative, but stopped myself short of mentioning my hopes for her attire. I'd pushed this more in the last week than I had the last 10 years, so wanted this to be only about what she wanted. That said, I was a little disappointed when she later came downstairs in a black Queens of the Stone Age t-shirt; but she looked gorgeous anyway, and I couldn't wait to enjoy her company in the woods and to fuck her al fresco.

"You ready?" she asked.

"You bet" I said, doing up the laces on my walking boots.

We set off from the old stone cottage and were immediately on a trail that led into the forest. Shards of summer sunlight penetrated through the trees, and the air was warm with a soft breeze. We initially chatted about how nice it was to be away from all the stress and responsibility, but that was quickly left behind as conversation turned to our interests and aspirations. For the first time in ages, we were relaxed.

We only passed a few other people on the hike. Although the trail was wide, this appeared to be a remote part of the forest.

After a while Sharon looked at me earnestly.

"Do you really want other men to see my tits?"

"If you want to allow some to be that lucky, then I definitely do" I replied with all honesty.

She became slightly coy.

"After you explained to me why you want that, it got me thinking" she said.

I didn't interrupt her, I wanted her to say exactly what she intended. She continued.

"If I could be brave enough, it could be kind of exciting."

"It would be exciting for everyone involved," I agreed. "Just the thought of it is making me hard."

She slapped me on the chest and we both laughed.

"Save it mister" she joked "I've got plans for you today."

We rounded a bend on the trail which opened up into a long straight. In the distance two other hikers were approaching us.

"That's two blokes, right?" asked Sharon.

"Looks like it".

"How old would you say they are?"

"Hard to tell from here, but I'd say late twenties. Why?"

"Because it's hot today."

With that she whipped off her t-shirt to reveal the ultra-sheer vest top I had bought her underneath.

"And if I'm going to show my tits to men I don't know, I'd rather it be some hot twenty-somethings."

I couldn't believe this was happening. The vest top, if it were possible, looked even more transparent than it had in our bedroom, perhaps in the overhead summer sun, or perhaps from her glistening skin from hiking in the heat. Either way, the roundness of her breasts strained against the translucent fabric, revealing them completely, before clinging to her slender ribs. Her nipples jutted forcefully through the material clearly displaying their stunning colour and texture.

"Is this what you want, honey?" she asked breathlessly.

I just nodded.

"Good" she replied, "because it's happening."

As we got nearer to the two hikers, I was relieved to see that they were indeed two attractive guys in their late twenties or early thirties. One of them in particular was the kind of guy Sharon would find attractive, not unlike a young Robert Plant with long blonde hair; and the other guy was a bit more rugged with short hair, and also attractive by anyone's standards.

They were still too far away to see that Sharon was practically topless save for a miniscule layer of fabric, but that would soon change. It was at this point that an unforeseen element of this fantasy revealed itself - I had to try and hide my raging hard-on as I walked!

My heart was pounding as they drew closer to us. Sharon took my hand, and I looked down at her. Her nipples, which had previously not been as erect due to the heat of the day, were now like bullets. My cock throbbed at the knowledge that my wife was aroused at exposing her gorgeous tits to the fast-approaching men.

Within seconds I could see the whites of the eyes of the two men, which meant they could definitely now see my wife's perfect breasts. My head was swimming from the knowledge that she was a willing exhibitionist, her sexual beauty alone providing us all this moment of voyeuristic pleasure.

I looked at her elfin face, flushed slightly, but surprisingly relaxed now, and her tits moving rhythmically with her walking pace. I glanced up to the men just as the long haired one tried to discretely nudge his companion. They were about 30 feet away from us now, and both kept stealing glances directly at Sharon's chest. This was perfect, they were keen and willing participants, but were clearly intent on not being overtly obvious, and being respectful.

As we met on the trail, despite their best intentions, they could not take their eyes off her. I could not blame them, and Sharon was beaming a smile at them, not that they were looking that high up. We all said "hi" to each other as we passed, and I savoured every last moment of them revelling in the sight of my wife's tits. We three men were captivated by her, but I for many more reasons.

It was when they had passed behind us that this incredible woman really blew my mind.

Sharon stopped and turned around towards the two men.

"Excuse me" she called after them.

The two men looked back, clearly beaming at getting a second viewing of her beautiful breasts.

"Yes?" the long-haired blonde guy replied.

"Could you show me where we are on a map, please? If you have one?"

Both men hurriedly scrambled in the long pockets of their cargo trousers, and both rushed over to her with their maps.

With her shoulders back, Sharon stood proudly in front of them as they flustered, pointing at the maps, and doing a bad job of hiding the regularity with which they were stealing glances at her boobs now that they were right in front of them.

I positioned myself to the side of the three of them, so I could watch my petite wife in profile, her nipples rock hard and completely visible, arousing these two men so obviously.

Sharon thanked the guys, who enthusiastically gushed that it was their pleasure, and she turned around, reached out for my hand, and we walked away from them.

There were no words that I could find to express to her how overwhelmed I was by the experience she had given us. So, I remained quiet for a moment. Sharon spoke first.

"You said that would only turn you on if I enjoyed doing it," she said, softly.

I nodded. Not daring to ruin this moment with the wrong words.

"Then you should know that my pussy is soaking, and I need you to fuck me right now".

We immediately left the trail and rushed into the forest. Beyond the first few lines of trees the forest opened into a clearing in the middle of which was a huge and ancient oak tree. Sharon hurried to it, put her palms against its trunk and dropped her head between her arms, bent at the waist, expectantly. She was wearing a long skirt which I immediately hitched up and unbuttoned my flies to release my throbbing, dripping cock. Guiding it towards her pussy I could feel that she was gushing. My cock slid straight in to her warm, wet hole. Despite being so aroused by her and what she had done, I knew that I owed it to her not to come too soon. I also sensed that she wanted to be fucked hard. I pounded her from behind, grabbing at her tits through the thin fabric of her top. Within minutes I felt the beautiful warm rush of fluid from her pussy, and the ecstatic moans of her orgasm filled the forest. I came with the intensity of a man who had just been gifted his fantasy, and with the knowledge that Sharon had enjoyed doing it as much as I had watching her.