Showing-Off Sharon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my fingers gently up Sharon's toned stomach, testing if she'd be happy for me to touch her in front of the others.

"That sounds like fun" I said, grazing my fingers on the underside of her tit. I received no resistance.

"It is," said Dan. "If you feel like it, pretty much anything goes there."

From the smile on his face, it was pretty obvious that he had something specific in mind.

"What do you think sweetheart?" I said, stroking my hand up to her nipples.

Sharon didn't object to my touch, and replied without missing a beat, "tomorrow is our last night of freedom, I'm up for a fun night out."

I shamelessly squeezed her breast whilst rubbing her swollen nipple with my finger. It felt amazing to have my hands on her. I hoped that she enjoyed the others watching her being touched.

"Excellent," said Matt. "We'll come by here at eight thirty and we can head over together. It's about a thirty-minute walk."

I circled my finger around Sharon's nipple.

"What kind of thing should we wear?" Sharon asked.

"It's a mix of bikers, metalheads, indie kids, a few hippies - you'll be fine whatever" said Dan.

"Sounds awesome," I said.

"If we're out partying tomorrow I want to be on top form..." she started.

"I think we all want you on top form too," I half joked.

The guys laughed at this, and Sharon smiled too.

I gave her boobs a loving squeeze. I was really getting off on fondling my wife in front of our new friends.

"So I'm going to have to turn in soon." She said.

Dan and Matt looked genuinely disappointed.

Sharon kissed me over her shoulder and then looked down at me groping her.

"But before we call it a night," Sharon smiled wickedly "you two come over here and show these girls some appreciation too."

With only a moment's hesitation Dan and Matt got up and knelt either side of us. I took my hands off Sharon's tits and enjoyed my close-up view of the guys, a breast each, kissing, licking, and caressing my beautiful wife's tits. Sharon arched her back in pleasure, pushing her tits further into their hands and mouths. She reached out her hands to the back of their heads and pulled them closer to her. She moaned in delight, which was then stifled as she turned her head to kiss me. Feeling Sharon's pleasure at what they were doing to her through her kiss was sublime.

She withdrew her kiss and lulled her head to the side as they continued to go to work on her. I hoped having this attention from two attractive younger men was a moment she'd never forget.

Emboldened, I slid my right hand down her ribs and on to her hips. I pulled up her skirt and rubbed my hand on her inner thigh. I waited a few seconds to see if she objected; she did not. Her thighs were wet with her juice, and my cock nearly exploded at the thought of how horny she was.

Dan and Matt continued to suck on her nipples and play with her tits. I slid my fingers up to her pussy, which was radiating heat. She was so wet that there was no resistance to my fingers as I slid them into her silky-smooth slit. Sharon groaned loudly and shook as I worked my fingers inside her. This intensified Dan and Matt's attentions on her tits.

After only a few seconds she started to come. Her body bucked and she gasped as she cried out in pleasure.

"Come baby," I said, "you deserve this".

She cried out again and clasped the guy's heads to her chest.

Dan and Matt encouraged her though mouthfuls of her tits, both urging her to come.

She came again and nearly threw them off her as she convulsed with ecstasy. At this point I withdrew my fingers and her moans and panting subsided. She stroked the guy's hair as they slowly drew back their heads from her breasts. Dan planted a last kiss on her nipple as he did so.

They remained at her side as she rubbed breasts and breathed out a "thank you" to her group of adoring men.

"Thank you" we all agreed.

Shortly afterwards we all said good night. Sharon hugged Dan and Matt tightly and kissed them tenderly before they left. As much as I didn't want this night to end I knew I needed to have her right now.

The next morning, I got a text from Dan:

"You might want to bring that top Sharon was wearing when we first met. There's a competition tonight that I think she would win!"