All Comments on 'Showing Off the New Pet'

by ghertybird

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WilmagronWilmagronalmost 4 years ago

A bit short, but interesting. I would love to hear the back story to this.

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 4 years ago
cool

ultimate fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a little dissapointed

Normally love your work this one felt lacking.

PupTracerPupTraceralmost 4 years ago
Always love a good pup story.

Even more so when it's got any form of non consent involved.

MalechastityslutMalechastityslutover 3 years ago
Had similiar experience

I was lead in a room on all fours taken in.my mouth then my nude ass was rammed.Then bound by ankles and wrists to floor on my back spreadeagled cockcage removed i humped upwards.They edged me made me beg to cum for many hours I was body blushing leaking cum abit my balls went blue.Then my master took a whip and whipped my erection ruined it and they all taunted me cruelly.Poor boy so needy shrivelled cock acheing leaking begging then slightly touched so it boned outwards please please please I sobbed touch me please my master rubbed whip on my now hardened shaft just enough to tease not enough to allow a cum.Contact me for more if you wish it.

subhumanfaggotsubhumanfaggotover 3 years ago
loved it

great short story, wish i was that pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I suppose you were busy somehow?

MalechastityslutMalechastityslutabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the contacts my comments created I was asked if my ass is often plugged and here I confess yes it is.When removed the plug is sucked clean.I should tell you I once was an alpha dom.who owned my own male bitches.Each of these bitches has seen.me standing wrists bound over my head ankles spread fastened by shackles to the floor.Each did not hesitate to edge my dangling exposed cock while they taunted me calling me master watching me blush before standing behind me and using my helpless tight asshole.I was forced to beg to be their bitch as I felt them explode on my punished ass.One master grabbed my balls squeezed until I screamed mercy please please mercy.

MalechastityslutMalechastityslutabout 3 years ago

Love the story and want to thank all who contacted me suggestions you made were appreciated my.master enjoyed reading each one to me especially those suggesting I am used by my own former slaves.Ball whipped and mouth filled with his cum.I kneel on the floor hard in my cock cage head lowered red faced a powerless bitch yo be punished to please Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got me hard c

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it want this so badly need to.be used hard and denied

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Malechastityslut or should I call you David I saw your pictures leashed nude cock caged and so red faced.BTW we know each other in real life and soon more who know you will see the pictures imagine your friends seeing you so degraded?catchthefirststone1@gmail.com tell David how much you enjoy the idea of his public exposure.Post here his begging mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy the idea of you David exposed as a fucktoy your arrogance gone as you beg mercy from.men who punish you.Btw you blush so red when we who work with you all look.at the pictures of you shamed.Btw David its my.cock you sucked at your master's place when blindfolded.Best cock sucking i ever had ty bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghertybird@ghertybird
189 Followers
Just a man writing stories. I have realised that I like writting shorter stories more. I also write some stuff on chyoa, under the username themutant: https://chyoa.com/user/themutant