Showing Sally Ch. 04

Story Info
Sally breaks a rule.
6.7k words
4.63
17.6k
12
3

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Hello once again. Everyone in this chapter is of legal age and this is still fiction. All names and places are fictitious, and do not represent anyone or anyplace that I know.

As I have said before, I believe the female body is the most beautiful sight in the world and the naked form should be seen by all. But our society forbids it, at least for now, so what happens in my stories should not happen in real life.

I wish to thank Sadkins 116 for all his help while I write. His comments, suggestions and corrections make my stories much easier to read.

Enjoy, vote and comment.

*****

During the night, my thoughts were all about me being naked in public and a couple of times I was in my classes naked. Not sitting in a chair, but standing in front of everyone, totally naked and leaking like a faucet from my pussy. But, the dreams never lasted that long, but a new one started with me naked all the time.

Waking up in the morning, I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and shut the door. I didn't see anyone else up yet, so once I used the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to start the coffee and find something to eat. I was drinking a cup of coffee when the others came out. They all grabbed a cup and I got up to finish breakfast for all of us.

While I cooked and they talked, I overheard, "You know she shut the bathroom door this morning." That was Joan. Then I heard Steve say, "Yeah, we know she did. I got up to go pee and the door was closed. I waited in our room and when the door opened, it was Sally walking out." Steph said, "That means she owes us a punishment. She broke a rule and she agreed we could punish her."

I gasped when I heard that. What would they do to me? Would they make me do something in class? I was very nervous, but I did agree to be punished if I broke one of their rules. So, now I had to wait to see what it might be.

"Sally, do you admit to closing the door this morning?" Ron asked me.

"Yes, but it was an accident. I wasn't thinking." I told them.

"Ok, you will be punished, but not right now. We will discuss the punishment and then tell you what it is. Since it is a punishment, you can't say no." Joan told me.

"OK, but please don't get me in trouble or fucked." I told them.

"Don't worry sweetie, we wouldn't do that unless you asked for it." Steph told me.

I finished up everyone's breakfast and we ate in silence. Once done, all 3 girls cleaned up the kitchen while the 2 guys went to my room to get me some clothes. This will be the first time they picked out my clothes. It was usually Joan and Steph. I wondered what it would be today, especially since 2 guys were going to choose for me.

Once the kitchen was cleaned up and the dish washer started, we all went to the living room. The guys came out of my bedroom with my clothes. I couldn't tell what they had, but both had big grins on their faces.

I stood waiting and then Ron handed me my panties. Bright green ones this time, but it's also a thong. Then Steve gave me a bright green bra, which was thin and very sheer. Next came a blouse, which was white, but also thin. I knew my bra would show through it, but I had to wear what they gave me. Then once I had all that on, they gave me a skirt. It was short, but would cover me up. I slipped it up my legs and fastened it. Yep, it was definitely short. It came to about mid-thigh and I knew if I opened my legs, my sheer panties would be seen.

I was about to ask not to wear it, but Ron said, "Today, keep your legs closed and you don't have to sit on your naked ass."

"And that is only while in class Sally. If you are anyplace else, the rules apply." Steve told me.

I looked at Joan and Steph for some help, but they both just nodded their heads in agreement with the guys. I was screwed for sure.

"Your rules for the day Sally are you must work to keep yourself covered at all times, unless one of us says show me or strip." Ron told me.

"And, we won't make it easy for you Sally. You will be getting text messages from us during the day to do things. You must do them or get punished more." Joan said.

"Wait, I don't have a choice when I get a message from you? What if I can't do it?" I questioned.

"No, you have no choice today. Everything we tell you to do, you must do. But don't worry, you won't get in trouble or fucked. But, you may have to do something in class, is that ok?" Steve said.

"Remember, you said you would do whatever we wanted done and today, you get to prove it. But you still have to try and stay covered and not show off that cute little pussy." Steph said.

"Yes, I did agree to do what you wanted as long as I am not in trouble, arrested or fucked. But, I'm not sure about doing anything in class." I told them.

"Oh, that, we are not going to make you get naked or even show any of your naked body, but there is one thing we want done and you have to do it in class. It is nothing bad Sally." Steve told me.

"Well, ok, I guess I'll do it for you. What is it?" I asked.

"You will know once we text you today. Now, go to school." Joan said.

We all left to go to school and I was in my first class. I didn't get any text or instructions during that class. But as soon as class was over, I got one.

"Go to the park bench by the building you are in, and sit down. Be sure your raise your skirt to sit on that naked ass, but do not spread your legs. Wait for a text."

I walked to the bench where they indicated. Lucky for me no one was there, but others were walking by. After I sat down, I waited for a new text. It was almost time to go to the next class when I got another text.

"OK, you did good, now go to class."

I thought that was strange. They didn't have me do anything and I didn't have to show anything either. I wondered what they were up to and figured they would go easy at first and then gradually make me do more.

I went to the next class and once I finished it, I was walking toward my next class. A new text came in.

"Take your panties off and then go to class. Keep them in your hand, but you may ball them up. Remove them right where you are."

I stopped, looked around, set my books down and reached under the skirt. Then I pulled my bright green panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I never showed my pussy to anyone, but I'm sure others saw me take off my panties.

I stood up once I had my panties in my hand and then wadded them up to hold in my hand while I went to class. I picked up my books and hurried off to my next class. Just before I entered the classroom, I got another text.

"Once you are at a desk, put your panties on it, with the front panel facing you. Then get a sharpie out and draw a smiley face on them. Once you do that, take your phone and get a picture of your naked pussy under your skirt. You know, like an up-skirt shot. Then send it to all 4 of us."

I was turning red now. I entered the classroom and found a desk toward the back. Hopefully no one would see me writing on my panties or taking a picture of my pussy. But I did what I was told to do. I looked around, got my sharpie out and was ready. Then I put the panties on the desk and quickly made a smiley face on them. I took another look around and seeing no one watching me I put my phone down under my skirt and snapped a picture of my pussy. The flash went off and I was sure it would draw attention to me, but as I looked around no one was looking. Then, I quickly sent the picture to my 4 friends and put my panties away.

I finished that class and only had one more to go, then I could go home or wherever my friends wanted me to go. Just as I was walking out of class, I got another text.

"Go find a bench near your next class. Sit down and text us that you are there."

That would be easy, since the next class was close to a small park that had many benches. I walked to where it was, found a small bench and sat down, then texted my 4 friends that I was sitting on a bench near my class in a small park.

I got a quick reply. "Great, now put your panties back on, but don't pull them all the way up. Pull them up to just below your skirt and leave them like that. Yes, we want others to see the smiley face."

Oh, my, they are really pushing my buttons. It was bad enough that I had to walk home in just my panties and bra, but now they want me to show others that I had a naked pussy, without showing it. But, I had to do as instructed.

I got them from my purse and put them on. Then once they were up to my skirt, I stopped and just sat there. I looked around and saw others staring at me, wondering why I did that and why I was sitting there with my panties pulled down.

I told them I had them on like they wanted. They texted me back quickly.

"Now, we want to see, but we aren't there. So, ask someone to take a picture of you with your phone and tell them you want a full body shot, showing your face and panties."

This is going to be embarrassing, but I figured if I used the initiation thing again, it would work. So, as soon as someone came close to me I had to ask. It was a boy and girl holding hands and talking softly to each other.

"Excuse me, but could you do me a favor?" I asked.

They stopped and I guess they hadn't seen me sitting there with my panties showing. The boy just stared and the girl had her mouth wide open. "What do you need and why are your panties like that?" She asked.

"Well, it is part of my initiation and I need someone to take a picture of me like this." I explained to them.

"Is that all you need to do?" the guy asked.

"Yes, sir. I need the picture on my phone so I can send it to them." I replied.

"Well, ok, I guess we can do that for you." The girl said, "Show me how to work your phone."

I showed her how to take a picture and then just sat there. She took the picture and asked if there was anything else they could do to help. I told them no, but if I ever needed help again, I would call them. I asked for her number and gave her mine. Then they left me alone. I sent the picture to my friends.

It wasn't long and I got another text.

"Very good. Now get up, pull your panties up and go to class."

I got up, got my panties pulled up and went to class, just like I should have, but was so excited that I had friends to make me do things for them.

I sat through a very boring lecture and wondered what else I would have to do for them. I also thought about the punishment they said I would get for breaking a rule. I wondered when I would be punished.

Just as class was let out, I got a new text.

"Sally, once you have left class, you need to pull your panties back down to your knees. Then, you will walk home just like that. Once you are home, do not strip until we see what you look like with your smiley face underwear at your knees."

Once again, I will be so humiliated. I must walk all the way home with my panties showing and everyone will know my pussy is naked under my skirt. But I guess it will be better than walking home naked.

I got out of the class and building, looked around and reached under my skirt. Glancing around to see if anyone was watching, I pulled my panties away from my crotch and lowered them to my knees. I stopped there and realized this was going to be harder than it seems. They won't stay in place unless I spread my legs some to hold them at my knees. And it was difficult walking this way, but I had to do it.

I started walking with my legs spread to keep the panties in place and knew it was going to be a longer walk for me. I couldn't walk my normal pace because my legs were open enough to stretch the panties so they stayed at my knees. But, I told myself I could do it and if it took longer, it would be more humiliating for me. But, I did ask to be shown off and humiliated in public. They are doing their jobs.

I walked slowly home because I had to. If I went faster, my panties would be at my ankles. As I was walking, the same 2 girls came up beside me.

"I guess you are doing another initiation? How much more do you have to do before you are accepted? Do you have other panties on? Can we see if you are naked under the skirt? Mind if we touch you?"

They are getting bolder. Now they want to see my naked ass and pussy and even want to touch me. But, I had to answer them.

"Yes, it is another part of my initiation. I don't know how much more. No, I don't have any other panties on. I am not supposed to show anyone my naked body today. Yes, you can put your hands under my skirt to touch me, but don't lift it up." I answered the questions they asked.

Just as soon as I said they could touch me, I felt hands under my skirt, touching my naked ass and rubbing me. I had to stop walking so they could feel me up and they moved from the back to the front and touched my pussy. I just stood still until they stopped. Lucky for me, they didn't try to enter my virgin pussy.

Once they were done playing with me, they both laughed and said, "We'll be watching for you. Maybe they will make you walk home naked next time. See you around."

"If that is what they want, I'll do it. I'm never sure when or where I'll be, so you might have to look in other places." I told them.

I continued walking and noticed other people watching me and some were taking pictures. No one else talked to me, but I knew I was seen by many others. I finally made it home and went inside. All 4 of them were in the living room waiting for me.

As I walked in, they all laughed at me. "Damn girl, don't you know how to pull your panties up?" Ron asked, but I knew he was just picking on me.

"OK, let's get our pictures and then she can get naked. We have some things to discuss with her." Joan said.

I posed for the pictures they wanted for the album they were making. They wanted to save everything for later when I quit doing it all for them. They wanted me to be able to look back at what I did. Once they finished, I stripped naked and got a drink before sitting in my chair with my legs over the arms. My pussy was winking at them as I sat there and I was so wet from what I had to do today.

They waited till everyone was sitting so they could see my naked body and very exposed pussy. Then Steve said, "Sally, you broke a rule and you know you have to be punished, right?"

"Yes, I understand and I will do as you all say. Just don't make my punishment too harsh. I can't get in trouble, arrested or fucked." I told them.

"Very good. We'll be letting you pick some things for the punishment, which will happen this weekend. Some things may have to be picked up by you before then and that is why you will pick them. But you won't know what until you pull them from a jar." Steph told me.

"We'll work on it the rest of the week and by Saturday morning, you will know what the punishment is and where it will happen." Ron said.

"Sally, we have made up some jars with slips of paper in them. Each jar will be one part of the punishment. Tonight, we will decide if you will do it in private or in public." Joan said, "If in private, it will be here in the house. If public you will have to pick the place for it to happen."

Ron got up and brought out a jar and I could see the pieces of paper inside. There was quite a lot of them and I wondered what was on them. I was going to find out real soon.

"As you can see this jar has numerous pieces of paper in it. But there are only 2 words used. On some of the pieces the word private is written and the rest will say public. We have put 20 pieces in the jar and you have a 50/50 chance with each place. Ten will say public, ten will say private. Are you ready?" Joan explained.

"Yes, I guess so. I am very nervous now, not knowing what else you have set up." I told them.

"If you pick public, you will have to draw from another jar, which will tell you where in public you will be punished." Steph added.

Steve stood up, took the jar and shook it up. Then he walked to me, took the lid off and said, "Pick one slip of paper Sally and hand it to me."

I put my hand in the jar, felt around and pulled out a folded-up piece of paper. Then handed it to Steve. He put the lid back on the jar and went back to his seat on the sofa. The 4 of them gathered around while he opened it up so they could all see it. Then he got back up and handed me the paper and said I had to read it out loud.

I was shaking when I opened it back up. I didn't look at it right away and took a deep breath. Then I looked at the paper and almost backed out, but I had to do it.

I stuttered a little as I read the results to my friends. "Ppppuuubbblic"

They all cheered and Ron said, "Great now we have to have another drawing to see where in public. Then it will be shave time with Steph."

He got up and went to his bedroom and came back with another jar. This one seemed to have just as many slips of paper in it and I wondered where I was going to be punished. I could only think of a few places where they could actually punish me. I also wondered what the punishment was.

"OK Sally, let's see where we get to punish you. I know it looks like a lot of places, but there are really only 4. We just made triplicates of the 4 places, so you have a chance to get a nice place or one that is pretty busy." Ron said as he held the jar out for me to pick.

Once again, I was very nervous but put my hand in the jar and after moving them around, I picked one and handed it to Ron. He put the lid back on that jar and went back to the other 3. They looked at the place and he brought it back to me.

I knew I had to look at it and tell them where I would be punished, so with shaky fingers, I opened it up and read it. "Mmmaaalll." I stuttered.

"Great, this will be fun Saturday. Tomorrow we will see if you have to be naked or dressed. Then it will be what we use and then Friday it will be a number. Let's get that cute little pussy shaved." Steph said.

I swear, Steph wants me. She keeps talking about my cute little pussy and today, she gets to have her hands on it while she shaves me. I got up and got the shaving gear and jumped up on the table, spreading my legs so she can begin. She shaved my underarms and legs before getting to my pussy. She was good just like Joan. Of course, being girls, they know how to shave.

Once she had those done, she stepped between my legs, lathered up my pussy and began to shave all the hair away. There wasn't much hair there since I am shaved every day, but I agreed to let them do each day. Maybe we can change once Steve gets to do it and only shave every other day. But it is their choice.

She shaved my pubic mound and then I had to lean back so she could get my lips clean. She had her finger inside my pussy, but not enough to break my hymen. Once my lips were void of hair, she did my ass, getting right up to my little brown hole making it bald too.

Then when done, she put lotion on my pussy and before she left me alone, she did what Ron did. She leaned in and gave my pussy a nice kiss, but she also slid her tongue up my slit. God that felt so good. Maybe someday I'll let her do more with me, but not right now.

I was kind of tired and asked to go to bed and they said I could, reminding me to leave the door open and I was not allowed covers tonight. I had to sleep naked on top of my covers, so they could see me during the night.

I fell asleep quickly and they were still up when I dropped off. I knew they could see me from the living room, but I didn't care. After all, I am always naked in the house and when I sit in the big chair with my legs wide open, my pussy is on display for them to see.

I woke up before the others and went to pee. I remembered this time to leave the door open and to spread my legs while I peed. I didn't want any more punishments added to me. Once done, I got a shower, leaving the door open again so they could watch me. While I was in the shower, Ron walked into the bathroom and peed in the toilet. He just had his cock out peeing while I showered.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12