Showing Sally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never saw a guy pee before and it was interesting. They don't sit down and hold their cocks aiming toward the toilet. I found out that morning that guys don't always hit the toilet as they peed. Ron missed a couple times and it went on the rim. How gross.

Once he was done, he shook it off and said, "See you at breakfast Sally."

I finished my shower, dried off and went to the kitchen. Ron was having coffee and said, "The others are still sleeping since we don't have class today. So, just fix breakfast for yourself and I'll get your clothes for the day."

I decided to just eat a bowl of cereal and by the time I was done, Ron had my clothes waiting. He gave me jeans, a blouse, and panties. He said I really didn't need a bra and knew I really didn't like them anyway.

I got dressed and as I was walking out the door, he said, "Once class is over come straight home. We won't be playing with you today."

I said, "Ok" and walked out. I got to my classes and went through the day with no problems. It was kind of nice not having to get naked or do different things, but I still missed it. I only had 3 classes today, so was going to be back early. Maybe I could take a nap if no one was home.

Classes over and I walked back home, but all of them were there waiting for me. I stripped naked as soon as I was inside, and the first thing I was told was, "Sally go get the mail again. Take your time and sort it out while at the mail box." That was Steph telling me this.

I just turned around, got my key and walked out the door. I didn't even look to see if anyone was there. If they wanted me seen more, I was all for it this time. I walked to the box, opened it and took the mail out.

While standing there naked, I sorted it all out. Since the guys live there most of time with us, they get their mail there too. I sorted out mine, Joan's, Steph's and then the boys. None of us had a lot of mail, but by having to sort it out, I was outside naked in broad daylight longer. Today no one came up to me and I walked back in.

I gave each of them the mail and then sat down in my chair putting my legs over the arm. Once they looked at the mail, Joan said, "We have a couple things for today. We have to find out if you'll be naked at the mall or have clothes on. But we also have ordered some food which will be delivered shortly. So, Sally if you would get up for a moment the boys are going to move your chair some."

I got up and the boys moved the chair to right in front of the door. "Ok, Sally sit back down with your legs over the arms so your cute little pussy is in plain view. You will stay just like that when the food comes. Once you hear the knock on the door, just tell them the door is unlocked and to come in. Say you have your hands full and can't open it." Steph told me.

"Once they are inside, you will ask them to set the food on the table by the door and pay them. We will give you the money plus a tip. Tell the delivery person they can feel you up, but also tell them you are a virgin and not to put their fingers in your cunt. Yes, you have to say cunt." Joan told me.

"We'll be watching and taking videos and pictures of you from the other rooms. Be a good girl and behave yourself Sally." Ron said.

Then they all left me alone, sitting stark ass naked in front of the door waiting for some stranger to bring food in. I would be seen by another person just like my friends see me. Spread wide open and my pussy showing everything. And I must let them feel me up too. But I was excited about it since I have always wanted others to see me like this. My pussy was getting wet just anticipating what would happen.

I sat quietly, thinking about the things they have had me do since I confessed my dreams to them. I loved doing these things and will continue for a while since I can't do them on my own. I have signed a contract with them to do as they want me to and allow others to see me and touch me, as long as I stay a virgin.

I was startled out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I almost jumped up and ran because I was naked and spread open, but remembered I had to do it because that is what they want. So, I cleared my throat and spoke to the door.

"I'm sorry, but my hands are full. The door is unlocked, so come on in." I shouted out.

Then, I waited very nervously. I had no idea who would deliver the food to us. But, I was going to find out really soon. I saw the door knob turn and the door begin to open slowly. It continued opening and when it was open all the way, the delivery guy was bent over picking up the boxes of food. Guess he had to set them down to get the door open.

But, as soon as he had them in his hands and stood back up, he almost dropped them. He just stared at my naked form and his eyes were glued to my bald naked and very exposed pussy. He didn't move, and the door was wide open. Anyone walking by would also see me like this.

"Please come in and shut the door. You can put the food on the table over there. How much is it?" I asked.

Of course, I already knew the price since my friends gave me the exact amount, plus a tip. He stuttered something, which I didn't understand, but he didn't move.

I said, "The food on the table please."

He stepped inside and shut the door, but never took his eyes off my pussy and tits. My nipples were super hard and sticking straight out. He walked to the table, set the food down and quickly returned to where I was sitting spread wide open for him.

I gave him the money, along with his tip and then said, "I would like it if you touched me. I'll let you feel me up if you would like, but I must tell you, I am still a virgin so you can't put your fingers in my cunt. Would you like doing that?"

He never said a word. He just reached out and touched my tits with both hands and started rubbing them. "You can touch me all over if you want, but please don't put your fingers in my cunt."

Once I said that, his hands were all over me. He had one on my tit and the other one went down my belly to my pussy and he was rubbing around the outside. I felt bad for him for some reason, so I said, "If you are careful, you can slide your finger up my slit, just don't go to deep into my cunt. I don't want to lose my cherry on a finger."

He laughed and of course, took me up on it. His finger was inside my pussy, but just a little way and he was moving it up my slit. Then, he rubbed my clit and I jumped, but held his hand in place. I didn't want him to stop. He rubbed my clit for me and I started cumming for him.

That was a first for me. I had never cum from anyone else touching me. The only time I would cum is when I played with myself. But this guy seemed to know what he was doing down there and I was cumming for him, hard.

Once I finished climaxing, I had him stop. He stood back looking at me as I stood up, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him right on the lips. It wasn't just a little peck either. I kissed him, gave him my tongue and ground my body into his.

Then I stopped and asked if I could have his number as I would like to call on him again. He wrote it down, patted my naked ass and said, "I hope I do hear from you." Then he left.

Once he was gone, the others came out, moved my chair back and told me how hot that was. I told them I enjoyed it and that I liked this boy. I said, "I have his number and may call him to take me out sometime."

I looked at the note he gave me and on it was a phone number, address and his name. It was Larry Jones and I wanted to be with him more. I didn't tell my friends he gave me his address and name, just his number.

We all gathered up the food and went to eat. I knew I was going to get shaved again tonight and I was ready to have hands on my pussy again.

We ate dinner and then it was time for Steve to shave me. I got the items needed and jumped up on the table, spread my legs and Steve went to work. First my legs, then my underarms and once he stepped between my legs began to shave my pubic mound. He shaved it so it was nice and smooth and then went to my pussy lips. Of course, he had to put his fingers inside me, but as all the rest have done, it was just enough to pull my lips out.

Finished with my pussy, he shaved around my asshole and then like the others have done, he leaned down and kissed my pussy. The only one who hasn't was Joan and I think she will next time.

I said, "OK, all of you have had the chance to shave me all over and I have enjoyed it. But, I was wondering if we can do the shaving like every other day. Every day is beginning to make me a little raw and I don't think my hair grows that fast."

They discussed it and agreed to shave me every other day.

Then Joan said, "Tomorrow we won't be playing with you, so just put on a pair of jeans, a shirt and panties. Once you get home, we might have you do some things, but not sure yet. But we need to continue figuring out what to do for your punishment."

I just nodded and then Steph said, "So far, it will take place in the mall and you will have some clothes on. We will give you the clothes Saturday morning. But we need to pick another paper to see what we use on you."

Joan left and returned with another jar. "OK, Sally, time to see what we use. Reach in and grab a paper for us."

I noticed a lot of papers in this one and figured they did it like the others. It wasn't that many choices, but they added the same thing 2 or 3 times.

I reached into the jar, picked a folded piece of paper and gave it to Joan. She showed the others and then gave it back to me.

I opened it up and read what it said. I now knew what my punishment would be. I said, "Paddle"

They all cheered and they said they had hoped that would be the choice. I wondered if all the papers had paddle on them, so I asked. "Is that the only thing in the jar?"

"No Sally, it isn't. The choices were paddle, hair brush, belt, hand, ruler and flogger." Ron told me.

"Well, they would all hurt. I hope you don't make it too much for me." I said, almost begging for them not to do it.

"I won't be that bad Sally and we are sure you can handle it. But you will be punished and remember, you can't say no to a punishment." Steph told me.

"I know, but it scares me." I said.

"Tomorrow we pick the last item and I guess you have to go get us a paddle to use. One of us will go with you." Steve said.

I was turning red, but was also excited. I had never been spanked with a paddle before, but I guess it will be ok.

"OK, time for bed. Door open and no covers again Sally. Goodnight." Ron said.

We all went to our rooms and I was sure they would be fucking, and I would be playing with my pussy. Of course, I would be dreaming of Larry and what he did to me. I will have to see him again and soon.

I slept so good dreaming of Larry. I do want to know more about him and maybe he was Mr. Right. But, I had to get through college first.

I got up Friday morning and did my normal things in the bathroom, with the door open. I had breakfast with my friends and got ready for school. They gave me a dress today without any panties of bra. They told me they had changed their minds about my clothes, Joan had told me jeans, panties and shirt for today.

I had only 2 classes today and would meet with them after class to pick up a paddle. That is terrible, having to buy my own form of punishment.

They told me that nothing was going to happen except that I had to pick from one more jar. So, getting dressed we all went to school. I got through the 2 classes and then we all met by the library again.

We went to an adult novelty store and they picked out my paddle. It was a leather one, but was stiff. I paid for it and we went home. Once there, I got naked and they brought out the last jar.

"Sally, this jar will tell us how many swats you will get on your naked ass." Joan said.

"I thought I was going to be dressed." I said.

"Yes, you are, but for your punishment. It will be on your naked ass at the mall. You will keep your clothes on though." Steph told me.

"Now, the numbers range from 4 to 40. They are 4,8,12,16,20,24,28,32,36, and 40. We broke it down in increments of 4, so each of us get to punish you. Say you pick the number 4, each of us get 1 slap to your ass. However, if you pick 40, each of us get 10 swats." Ron said.

I didn't like that idea. I don't know if I could handle 40 swats on my naked ass, so prayed I picked a low number.

They shook up the jar and I reached in, pulled the paper out and gave it to Steve. He showed the others and then gave it back to me.

I opened it up and read what it said. I couldn't say the number. I couldn't talk. This was going to hurt and I almost told them I won't do it. I was ready to call it quits on everything and just forget about being naked all over the place.

But, if I did that, I wouldn't be able to show off any more, unless I did it on my own. So, I took a deep breath and said, "TWENTY"

'Great, that will be 5 swats from each of us. We love it and tomorrow is punishment day." Joan said.

12