Showing Sally Ch. 07

Story Info
Steph pays. Larry has fun with Sally.
5.4k words
4.65
12.1k
12
4

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

I got up Sunday morning, went to the bathroom and closed the door. I peed, then took a nice shower and once done went back to my room. I didn't see the others up, so just took my time getting ready.

I put on a little make up, brushed my hair, then put on jeans a blouse. Of course, I also put on my bra and panties. I was going to be leaving here soon, so started packing my things so I could move. I had packed about half of my things when I heard noise from the other room. I had to talk with Joan and Ron to let them know I was leaving the house and the reason why.

I opened my bedroom door and saw that all 4 of them were in the kitchen, so I made my way there. I walked in and they all just looked at me. They had been so used to seeing me naked that I guess it was a shocked to see me all dressed.

I entered the room and said, "Joan, may I speak with you and Ron alone, please."

Steph started to say something, but I gave her a dirty look and she just hung her head and said nothing.

"Yes, where would you like to go?" Joan asked.

"My room will be ok, I guess." I told them.

I walked back to my room and waited by the door for the 2 of them to join me. Once inside, I shut the door and walked to my bed.

Joan said, "Sally, what is going on. Why are you packing?"

"I am packing because I am leaving the house. I can't live here any longer and I will tell you it is because of Steph. She kept calling me a slut and it was her who pushed everyone else to spank me. She hit me the hardest in the parking lot. I think she hates me, so I don't want to be around her anymore."

"I don't think she really meant anything yesterday, Sally. She was just having fun, trying to do what you wanted to do." Ron said.

"No, there is more to it than just exposing my naked body. Yes, I did enjoy that, but she made sure there was punishment for everything I did or didn't do. She wanted to hurt me and then she kept calling me a slut. I am not a slut. I don't fuck any one like she does. The only reason I sucked that guys cock, was that I couldn't take any more spanking. Believe me, I hated doing that." I told them.

"Sally, what can we do to help you. I mean, I want you to stay. I have enjoyed being with you and I love that you can walk around naked or almost naked. I can't do that, but I love helping you see your dreams. Please, we want to help you. Please don't leave." Joan said.

"I don't think there is anything you can do. It isn't your fault I am leaving. It is all on Steph. She is to blame and only she can change my mind." I said.

"So, if we get Steph to apologize to you, will you stay. I think she already knows what she did wrong and I think she will be more than willing to apologize for it." Ron said.

"Well, an apology would be nice, but that won't fix the problem. I want to be sure she is sincere in what she says. I think if she did some of the things I had to do, then I might believe her and accept the apology." I told them.

"Ok, let's go talk to her and see what she has to say." Ron said.

"No, I don't want to talk to her just yet. Why don't you two go and see what she would be willing to do for me in order to make peace with me and get me to stay here." I told them, then added. "I really do want to stay and I want to continue being naked. But it all depends on her now."

"Fair enough. Let's go Ron." Joan said.

I wasn't sure if they would get anything done for me, so decided to just leave the packing alone for now and wait to see. But, I had some time, so thought I would call Larry to see if he might want to go out to dinner and a movie tonight.

I dialed the number he had given me and when he answered, he said, "Hello Sally, how are you?"

Wow, he knew it was me. He must have put me in his contact list. How sweet is that.

"Hi Larry, I am ok now. I was wondering what you are doing later today. I need a break and thought we could go to dinner and maybe a movie or dancing. Will you be free?" I asked.

"I am working right now, but will be off this evening. I would love to have dinner with you and maybe take in a movie. What will you be wearing today?" He asked me.

"Well, Larry, are you interested in me or just my naked body?" I asked him, jokingly.

"Sally, I am interested in you, but your hot boy is a big plus. I was just wondering what you might have to wear, so I know what restaurant to go to." He said.

"OH, I see. Well, right now I am not sure. You see, I am taking a break from my friends, so I will leave my clothes up to you. Just tell me what you want me to wear, or not wear. I'll obey you." I said. That made my pussy tingle, knowing he was going to be able to instruct me on what I should have on or off.

"MMM, why are you taking a break from them. I thought you wanted to do things for them. But, if I get to pick out the clothes, wear a skirt and blouse. Panties, but no bra. Is that ok?" He told me.

"I will explain it all to you when we are together. I still do want to do things with them and maybe even you, but I will have to explain once we get together, if that is ok." I said.

"Ok, that is good. Now where to meet. I know this place called, 'Frenchies'. It is kind of a mom and pop place and has a really relaxed atmosphere. Have been there a few times and never disappointed. Good food and good entertainment too." Larry said.

"Ok, text me the directions and I'll meet you there, unless you want to pick me up." I said.

"It would be easier if I picked you up, if that is ok? I get off at 6 and can be there at 6:45." He said.

"OK, we got a date. I'll be waiting for you. You won't need to come in, I'll meet you outside. Thank you for understanding." I explained.

"Great, see you then. Got to get back to work." Larry said as he hung up.

I sat on the bed, thinking of Larry and the other things I have done. I didn't want to stop showing off, but Steph had to pay. I thought of so many things I was going to have her do for me. But, I was interrupted in my thoughts when a knock on the door startled me.

"Yes, who is it?" I asked.

"Sally, this is Joan. Can you come join us in the kitchen? Steph wants to apologize to you and I think you'll be happy with what she has to say." She told me.

"OK, be right out. Have to go pee first and then I'll come listen." I said.

I got up, opened my door and went to the bathroom. I was not looking forward to being around Steph, but I would see what she had to say before I made my final decision.

I walked into the kitchen and saw they had a cup of coffee at the table waiting for me. I sat down and took a sip. Then I looked at Steph and said, "So, you have something to say to me?"

"Yes, Sally, I do. I am so very sorry for calling you a slut and trying to get you to do the other things. I just thought you liked the humiliation and was trying my best to let you experience everything. I am sorry if I upset you." She told me.

I thought for a moment and then said, "Well, Steph I want to believe you, but you will have to prove to me you are sincere."

"I'll do whatever it takes, Sally. I don't want you to leave us. We are or at least we were very good friends and I made a big mistake. So, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it up to you." She told me.

No one else was talking. They let us work it out between us. I think she was sorry, but I had to know for sure. If she wouldn't do as I asked, then I was gone. If she agreed to do it, then I would stay and continue letting them expose me. I really wanted to stay so they could have me do things, but right now it all depended on Steph.

"OK, you say you will do anything I want? Then, next weekend, you will belong to me. You will do everything I say, no matter what I want. You will be naked most of the time and you will do everything without complaint. I will expect you to do just what you wanted me to do. You will be spanked, you will jerk off some guy and you will also fuck and suck whoever I say." I gave her the options I had thought about.

That is when Steve spoke up. "No, she won't have sex with anyone but me. I have to put my foot down on this."

"Well, Steve, I was going to let you have sex with her, but this next weekend, you won't be fucking her. I will allow you to eat her sloppy pussy after she has fucked someone else, but that is all. It is my way or no way. If we can't agree on this, then I'll finish packing and move out tonight." I said.

"No, wait." Steph said. "Steve, I said I would do anything she wanted. So, if I have to put out for someone else, then I will. If you can't handle that, then I am sorry. I just want to show that I am serious and I want her to stay with us."

Steve didn't say anything after that. He was thinking about my conditions, but never said another word. I wondered if he would go down on her after I had someone else fuck her. I would love to see that, but I don't think that was going to happen.

"Sally, I accept your conditions and will be ready to obey you next weekend. I just ask that I don't get in trouble or arrested." Steph told me.

"OK Steph, then starting next Friday night after we get out of class, you will belong to me. I'll let you know what you need to do. But, I'm still not convinced you'll go through with it, so I want you to show me how sincere you are, right now." I told her in front of the others.

"Whatever you want Sally. I just want us to be friends again." She said.

"Very good Steph. "STRIP" I ordered.

She looked at me for a moment and then stood up and began removing her clothes. She took off all her clothes, including her shoes and it wasn't long before she stood before the rest of us totally naked. I was pleased with this, but I had one more thing she had to do before I really believed her.

I noticed she had her pussy shaved, just like mine. I like that. But she had something else too. Her nipples were pierced with little bars in them. I wondered if it hurt and thought maybe someday I would get mine done.

"Very good, now I want you to walk out to get the mail, just like I have had to do for you. Once you get the mail, make sure it is sorted out before coming back to the house. And, if anyone approaches you, you will let them touch you and feel you up. You don't have to let them finger your pussy, but you aren't trying to protect your virginity like I am, so if you want, they can put fingers anyplace you want to let them.

She looked at Steve, but he didn't say anything. I did notice that he was trying to adjust his cock in his pants. This was turning him on. He was watching his girlfriend being used and it looked like he was enjoying it. Bet he would fuck her good later.

Steph just nodded her head then went to the door. Opening it up, she stepped outside and walked to the mail boxes, but then remembered she had to get her key. Just like I forgot it the first time. She turned around, came back to get it and then walked back out and to the mail boxes.

Once she was at the box, she opened it up, got all the mail out and stood there naked sorting it out. It looked like she didn't care if she was naked out in public, but I think she was shaking on the inside. I knew she would hate me later, but I had to show her what a true slut was. And it wasn't me.

She had it all sorted out and started to walk back to the house, but before she got very far, the same neighbor came out to her. She stopped, with her hands full of mail, and waited to see what would happen.

"So, it looks like someone else lost a bet. Are you like the other one and want to keep your virginity? Want to go to my place for some fun? Ok to touch you? Can I put my fingers in you? Sally wouldn't let me." He was asking her.

We all could hear them talking and were shocked when she said, "No, I won't go to your place with you, but yes you can touch me. I won't stop you if you put your fingers in my pussy since I'm not a virgin. But you have to stop when I say."

We all saw his hand go straight to her pussy. She opened her legs to give him better access. Then he had his fingers in her little hole and he started finger fucking her. I thought to myself, what a slut she is. But, I would not lower myself as much as she did and would not call her a slut out loud.

His other hand found her tits and he was rubbing them, going back and forth from one to the other. He even pinched her nipples a few times. And all the time his fingers were dancing inside her pussy. I looked at Steve and he looked different. He was actually smiling and when I looked at his crotch, his pants looked like a tent. Guess it turns him on to see his girlfriend being felt up and finger fucked. Wonder how he will feel when he sees her fucking and sucking someone else.

I watched Steph for a while and could see she was humping his hand. I could never do that. Well, I couldn't right now because I was still a virgin, but watching her made me jealous. Maybe just a little, but I was jealous that she could and would do that in public. Maybe I was being too hard on her for calling me a slut and making sure I got a nice red ass.

After about 3 minutes of being finger fucked, she made him stop. He removed his fingers from her pussy and smelled them. Then he stuck the in his mouth for a taste and had a big smile on his face. She leaned over, gave him a kiss on the cheek and started to walk away. He reached out and squeezed her ass, but she didn't even notice it.

She walked back to the house, looking straight at me and said, "Well Sally, do you think I am sincere now?"

I said, "Yes, I do. I'll be ready for the weekend, how about you?"

"Yep, I will be ready for whatever you say. And I hope after that, you will go back to being naked for us and let us show you off, just like you have always wanted." She told me.

"Well, at least for now I won't be moving out, but it will depend on the weekend if I stay or go. If I stay, I will once again honor the contract, except for the harsh punishments." I told them all.

"Great, now let's get inside." Steph said.

We all went in and I said, "I am going back to my room and take a nap. Once I am up, I will get a shower and then I have a date to go on. Larry is coming by to pick me up and we are going to dinner and maybe a movie." Then I added, "Steph you can get dressed if you want, but I kind of like you the way you are."

I went to my room, shut the door and laid on my bed. I dropped off to sleep and had some nice sweet dreams of me being naked in public and being seen by so many people. My friends have given me hope and I want to continue. I think I will once I have Steph doing things naked next weekend. I had so many plans for her. And my dreams started to include her and I was loving it.

I woke up with my hands in my pants, playing with my pussy and I loved it. But, I had to get ready for Larry, so I stripped naked and left my room. I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and took a nice warm shower. I made sure to shave everything, since it had been awhile since my roommates had shaved me. I liked it better when they did it, but I got the job done.

Going back to my room, I picked out the clothes I would wear for Larry. He wanted a nice skirt, blouse and panties. I picked a thong, which was shear and then a short skirt and semi-transparent blouse. I wanted him to see my hard nipples and when I sat down, I knew my skirt would raise some and hopefully he would see my sheer panties too.

Once I finished dressing, I went out to the living room and got a real shock. Steph had not dressed and she was sitting in my big chair with her legs over the arms. Her pussy was wide open and I could almost see straight inside it. I didn't say anything, but I was secretly jealous of her using my chair. But, I guess I got what I deserved, since I made her strip and walk outside.

No one said anything to start with, but then Ron spoke to me. "Sally, you look nice tonight. Where is Larry taking you?"

"He mentioned a place called 'Frenchies'. Never heard of it before, but he said it was good." I told him.

Steve and Ron both started chuckling. I wondered if they knew about this place, so I asked, "So, why is it funny that he is taking me to 'Frenchies?'"

"Well, it is not like any regular place to go for dinner. You see, most of the time, they have amateur contests for the ladies." Steve said.

"What do you mean amateur contests?" I asked.

Ron then said, "You really are naïve Sally. They are amateur strip contests. They have them just about every night and most of the ones who enter end up totally naked in front of everyone. Think he wants you to strip naked for him?"

"Well, he did enjoy my body the other night when I had to sit naked for him and he knows I enjoy showing off. So, maybe he does." I said.

"Will you do it if he asks?" Joan asked me.

"I might." I said as I giggled.

I looked at my watch and said, "He will be here soon, so got to go out to meet him. I'll be back sometime."

They all told me to have a good time and hoped I would let them know what happened later. I said I might and then I was out the door to wait for Larry.

I didn't have to wait too long because right at 6:45, he pulled up in his car. I got in and we were off.

We drove for a short time and then I said, "Larry, I heard that this place we are going to has strip contest. Is that why you are taking me there, so you can get me naked?"

"Sally, you are right, they do have those contest, but not on a Sunday. I checked with them before I suggested we go there. They told me that Sunday was not a good day to have girls strip for money. But they did say they did other things inside, but wouldn't tell me what it was. All I know is they have great food all the time. And, the times I have been there I got to see a lot of naked women. But, not one of them were as pretty as you." He told me.

"Oh, are you trying to flatter me or something? What do you want Larry? I mean, you have seen me naked, you have felt me up, you even had your finger in my pussy. Do you want more?" I asked him.

"Sally, I do want more, but only if you want it too. I know you are waiting for the right guy and marriage and I was hoping that maybe I might be that guy, but I don't want to rush into anything. I just want to be with you, whether you have clothes on or not. So, if I see you naked again, it will be up to you." He said.

I explained about what happened at the mall and said I was thinking of moving out. I also told him that Steph agreed to do as I say this next weekend and that she has already been out naked and got finger fucked by a neighbor.

Larry was quiet while I talked and when I finished he said, 'Mmmm, sounds like you might need a helper if you move out. I would be glad to assist where I can."

"Thank you and if I do move out I'll consider your invitation to help me show off. I do love being naked for others, so you might get a good eye full if you stay with me." I said.

We arrived at the restaurant shortly after that and he even opened my door for me. We walked to the restaurant and as we walked in, we were greeted by a topless hostess. That kind of shocked me, but said nothing.

"Just the 2 of you tonight?" She asked.

Larry said, "Yes and would like a table near the back."

She led us through the restaurant and I noticed there were other girls who were also topless. I had to ask why, so said, "I notice you and the other girls are topless. May I ask why?"

"Yes, we are topless. We agreed to serve the public like this tonight. Sometimes we join in the contests, but there are none tonight, so we will all be topless." She said.

We sat down and another topless girl appeared to give us our menus and ask about a drink. I asked for a margarita and Larry got a bourbon.

"We have prime rib as a special tonight and it is really good. And as a special treat the ladies get it for half price if they remove their tops. But, I must tell you, once it is off you won't get it back. That is the cost of the other half of the meal." She explained.

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12