Showing Sally Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry looked at me and nodded that he would like me to take my top off. I didn't want to lose it, but if I can show off, I might as well do it. So, I unbuttoned my blouse and removed it. The waitress waited till I had it off and then took it.

So, there I sat, showing my naked little tits to Larry and everyone else. The waitress came back with the drinks and Larry said, "So, her meal is half price. What if she was to take everything off. Will it be a free meal?"

The girl said, "I don't know. Is that something you would like to do? If so, I'll talk with the manager to see about a couple free meals."

I said, I would think about it and let her know when she came back after talking with her manager. She left and I looked at Larry.

"So, you want me to get naked for you just so you can get some free meals. Or do you just want to show me off. I am willing to do it for you, if that is what you really want." I said.

"Yes, I thought since you might not have your friends to help you any more, I could do it for you. I would love to sit with a beautiful naked lady for dinner." He told me. "It isn't just for a free meal, it is for you to get what you want and need. To show off your hot body to others."

The waitress came back and said, "The manager would like to talk with you. Both of you. Please follow me."

We got up and walked through the restaurant to the manager's office, which was on the opposite side of the restaurant. But, there I was half naked in public again and I could feel my pussy tingling and getting wet. I love it when I get to show others my naked body.

We got to the office and she let us in. Then she left us alone with the manager. "So, you will strip naked and leave your clothes here when you leave. We have a special wall that we put up things like that. They will always be here for everyone to see if you decide to do that. I do have your blouse already and would be happy to hang up your skirt and panties with it."

I blushed some, knowing I was going to do it plus he could keep his eyes off my little tits and hard nipples.

Then he said, "I would also like to take a picture of you to put beside the clothes, so everyone would know who the clothes belong to. Of course, the picture of you would be you without your clothes on."

I thought about it for a moment and looked at Larry. "Larry, would you like that?" I asked him.

He grinned and said, "Very much so. But it is up to you. Now, you realize if you take them off, you would have to ride back home naked."

"Ok, I'll do it." I said.

The manager smiled and both of them watched me remove my skirt and panties. I was soon naked, except for my shoes. I handed the clothes to the manager and then posed for a few pictures. He even put his hand on my tits and pussy, but I warned him that I was still a virgin and asked him not to put his fingers inside me.

He was nice about it and just rubbed my pussy on the outside, but he did pinch my nipples some. All of this turned me on so much, I was almost ready to spread my legs and let someone take me. But, that didn't happen.

Larry said, "OK, let's go eat. Hope the other patrons enjoy seeing you as much as I do."

We walked out of the office and into the crowded restaurant. I guess everyone was used to seeing nudity because no one said anything as I walked through the restaurant, around the tables back to our own. Larry had me sit so I was facing the rest of the people and as my roommates had taught me, I spread my leg. It was just a habit now and I did enjoy having everyone looking at my open pussy.

Our food came and we ate a very delicious prime rib with baked potato and green beans. For dessert, I ordered a big slice of key lime pie. Once we finished eating, the same waitress came back to us and asked if there was anything else.

I looked at her and said, "May I see where my clothes are. I want to get a picture of them to show my roommates, since they may not believe me."

"Sure, you can. Follow me." She said.

Then I said, "Ok, but there is one more thing I would like."

"And that is?" She asked.

"I would love to see you naked too. Would you take your clothes off right here and then we can ask the manager to hang them up next to mine? And, I would like a picture of both of us." I told her.

"I thought you would never ask." She said as she was pulling her skirt off. She wasn't wearing panties and soon she stood there, just as naked as I was.

I looked at her nice body and noticed she shaved her pussy too and it looked so nice. I wondered if she was a virgin like me, so said, "Are you still a virgin like I am?"

"No sweetie, I'm married and we fuck a lot, but do enjoy showing others what I look like." She informed me.

We walked to the hall and I noticed there were lots of dresses, blouses and skirts hanging there. And each article had a picture of a naked or partially naked lady beside them. I found mine and approved of how it looked. The manager took her clothes and hung them up right next to mine and we posed for pictures. Her alone and then with me. We exchanged numbers promising to get together again sometime.

Larry and I walked out of the restaurant and he drove me back home. I stayed naked the whole time and was loving it. I had made up my mind that I would stay with my friends and let them show me off some more, as long as they included Larry at times. But, I wouldn't tell them until after I had Steph doing some things.

Once we were at the house and before getting out of the car, I said, "Larry, you have a hard-on from being with me, please let me help you with it. I would love to jerk you off so you cn be more comfortable."

"Not this time Sally. Maybe later, but tonight was all about you. So, did yu enjoy your naked time? I sure did." He said.

"Yes, I did enjoy it. Don't know why I love being naked, but it sure makes me feel good." I said.

He walked me to the door, hugged my naked body and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't just a quick kiss. He gave me a deep, deep kiss and gave me some tongue. I gave him mine back and felt his hands rubbing my naked ass. It felt so good.

Finally, he stepped back and said, "Thank you Sally. I do want to see more of you if that is ok. And I will be happy to help show you off more if you can't get your roommates to help."

Then, he started to walk away, but turned around, and said, "I love you Sally."

Then he was gone. I stood and watched him walk to his car before I went inside. The others were all in bed, so I just went to my room, and laid on the bed. I didn't close the door and didn't cover up either.

It wasn't long and I was sound asleep.

12