Showing Sally Ch. 09

Story Info
Steph gets more punishment.
5.2k words
4.66
8.8k
12
3

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings everyone. Everyone one in this chapter is over the age of 18. All names and places are fictitious and as I have stated before, I love seeing a naked female, because it is the most beautiful sight in the world and I believe everyone should see them. But society does not allow it, so we just should use our imagination.

I wish to thank Sadkins 116 for all his help and guidance while I write.

*****

Steve was really thinking hard now. I would give him some time to decide, but it wouldn't be that long.

I waited for an answer from Steve. Steph sat there naked, in a public restaurant. Didn't seem to bother her at all. Maybe she enjoyed showing off as much as I do. I thought I would have a little more fun with her before Steve answered me.

"Steph, I want you to stand up so we can see all of you. No, I want you to walk around the restaurant so everyone gets a good close-up look at your naked body. Don't worry, I have permission to use you in here. Besides, that way if you aren't here, you won't know Steve's answer," I instructed her.

Steph got up and started walking around the restaurant, showing off her pretty naked body. I watched as some guys would touch her and she would stop to allow them to feel her all over. A couple people fingered her pussy and one guy stuck a finger in her ass. I saw Steve watching too and I glanced down to his lap and his cock was pushing his pants out. He was getting into it.

"So, Steve, will you do it. Will you watch your girlfriend get fucked and then suck the guys cum out of her? You have to swallow it, you know," I said to him.

"Sally, you do know I'm not gay, right? I am having a hard time with all of this. First, I don't really want her fucking anyone but me, but I will allow it and watch if I must. I just want her back with me. But, I'm not sure I can eat her pussy once some guy fucks her and cums in her. That is as close to sucking a cock as you can get without actually doing it. I have to think about it," He told me.

"Ok, Steve, but don't take too long to answer. She is going to get fucked soon and I want to know before some lucky guy gets his cock wet in her pussy," I said to him.

We all watched Steph walking around in a public restaurant and she looked like she was enjoying it. I know I would love to do the same thing, but I have to get through this weekend before I can return to being naked all the time. I hoped Steve would agree to what I wanted, because if he does, as soon as we got home, I would strip and become the toy again. Steph would be free.

I waited, watching Steph walking around and getting felt up by so many people. She was smiling and having a great time. Yes, she is like me. Except, she is not a virgin. I wished Steve would hurry up with his decision, so I can get her fucked a few times and go home. If he would eat her out after each guy screwed her, I would not go to the mall like I had planned. I would just say, let's go home so I can be your toy again.

But, it is all up to Steve now. If he won't do it, she gets fucked a few times here and then we go to the mall where she gets spanked, like I did and she will be naked in the mall a lot. She will suck more cocks and fuck more guys. Steve, has it all in his hands.

I looked at Steph walking around and she seemed to be enjoying everyone. Then I looked at Steve. He had a grin on his face, until he saw me looking at him. His looks changed from smile to frown. He knew what he had to do in order to get back with Steph today.

I looked at his crotch and his cock was pushing his pants out. I giggled, thinking of when I saw him in the bathroom. Then I looked back at his face.

"Well, Steve, what will we do. If you do as I want, then right after we are done, we go back home and I belong to all of you again. But if you say no, Steph belongs to me for the weekend and maybe even longer. We leave here after she is fucked and will go to the mall where I expose her more and you get to watch her fuck and suck some more strangers," I said.

Steph was still walking around, having a great time. I could see everyone fingering her pussy and ass, groping her tits and a couple guys even sucked on her nipples. Steve was also watching the action and he had a boner in his pants. It was turning him on.

I looked at Steve's face and he was thinking of doing as I wanted. But, he was having a hard time saying he would do it. He wanted his girlfriend back, but he didn't want to watch her get fucked and then have to suck cum from her well used pussy. But, I wanted to see him do it because besides Steph torturing me, he went along with all she wanted and then said I would have to walk home naked unless I did what they wanted.

So, I was paying both of them back, I said, "Last chance Steve, I won't wait any longer. Is it Yes or no?"

"OK, I'll do it, but won't like it. But, I do ask one thing before we get started," he said.

"What is it you want Steve?" I asked him.

"Well, we all spanked you in public and Steph hit you the hardest. I have tried to spank her before, but she has never let me. I was wondering if you could spank her right here before others fuck her. I would like it very much if you did that. She was just to mean to you," he told me.

"MMMM, I like that, but you know if I do it, it won't get you out of licking her cum filled pussy," I said, then added, "Maybe I will have all of you spank her just like you did me."

Ron and Joan seemed to like that idea and Steve was really happy. He said he had wanted to spank her, but she wouldn't let him. I guess she can be quite the bitch.

"OK, it is a deal. Once I have her over here, I will bend her over the table with her legs spread. Each of you get 5 slaps to her naked ass. So, glad I brought the paddle with me, but I left it in the car," I told them.

Steve said, "I'll go get it for you."

"No, I think I'll have her go get it. This way, she is more exposed and she will know she is getting her ass paddled soon. I am having so much fun. Wish I could keep going all weekend, but a deal is a deal. Once we are done here, we will go home and I'll release her," I said.

"Steph, please come here," I said. She was close by, but had fingers in her pussy, so she had to get them to release her before coming to me.

Once she was back at our table, I said, "Steph, I left the paddle in the car. Will you please go get it for me?"

"Sally, may I put some clothes on first?" She kind of begged.

"Tell me Steph, if it was me, would you allow me to dress before going out side?" I asked her.

She turned red, but said, "No, guess I wouldn't. I'll be right back."

She hurried out the door, into the parking lot where we parked. I'm sure she knew she would get spanked now, and would get fucked later, but she didn't know the answer Steve gave me. She didn't know it was him who insisted she be spanked. My idea for all of us to spank her naked ass, while everyone in the restaurant watched.

She wasn't gone long and when she came in, she was followed by 4 other people. So, she was caught naked outside and I loved it. She came to me and handed me the paddle and said, 'Wow, I was out there naked when this car pulled up. The 4 others who followed me in, were shocked, but I told them it was for my initiation. I guess they accepted that."

"Very nice Steph," I said and took the paddle.

Then, it was time to begin the fun. I was getting so wet, I wanted to be naked with her and allow everyone to see me again. But, I had to do this before that would happen.

"Steph, I guess you know you are going to have your naked ass paddled, and you know you deserve it. So, why don't you bend over the table and spread your legs. I want a good clear shot of your ass and I want others to see your dripping pussy," I told her.

She said, "Yes, I expected as much and will take what you give me." Then she bent over the table, spread her legs and I could see her juice dripping from her pussy. All of this is turning her on.

Then, I said, "So, since I had 4 of you paddling my naked ass, you get the same. Ron goes first, then Joan, Steve is next and I am last. I want you to stay in place, keep your hands away from your ass and you will count each stroke, until you have reached 5 from each of us. That will make us even, each receiving 20 hard spanks with a paddle."

"Oh, my God, I am so sorry I did all those things to you Sally. Please forgive me'" she said, but then added, "I am not sure I can take that many. Please don't make me."

"Sorry Steph, but you made me take them. So, you get the same. But then once it is done, you will be getting a group of cocks in you. Unlike me, you are not a virgin, so that pussy is going to be used," I told her.

"I understand, but please don't hit me hard. My ass is very tender," she begged.

"Well Steph, my ass was also very tender and you hit me the hardest, so you get the same. The only thing you get that I didn't, is hard cocks, but you wanted me to do them, so you will do it for me," I told her.

"OK, just get it over with. I promise that won't happen again, "she said.

"Ron, you're up," I said handing him the paddle. Then I said, "Steph, be sure you say thank you after you say the number. If you fuck it up, we start all over."

Ron stood behind Steph, just as he had when I got spanked. I saw him eyeing her naked ass and wondered if he wanted to fuck her. I wouldn't ask, because Joan probably wouldn't like it. But it would be interesting to see.

Ron, took the first swing and hit her naked ass with a 'SPLAT'. She jumped, grabbed her ass and said, "NOOooooo."

I waited for a minute and just before Ron swatted her again, after she had put her hands back down away from her ass. I said, "Doesn't count. Start over. You moved, didn't count and didn't thank Ron. So, we start over and add 2 more for Ron. He gets 8 more swats now," I informed the naked Steph.

"Please, Sally, I'm so sorry. I never knew it was this bad. Please, no more," she begged me, through her tears.

"Nope, you will get what you insisted I get. Not only did I have to get spanked by all of you, I was spanked by others as well. But I'm going to be nice and only have the 4 of us spank you. But, once that happens, you get the cocks that you wanted me to take," I said and continued, "Ron, please continue. Don't fuck up again Steph."

Once again, Ron swung the paddle and connected with her naked ass. 'SPLAT' was the sound it made and I saw her ass turning redder. He was doing it like they all did mine. Right cheek, left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek.

"One, thank you," Stephanie cried, "Two, thank you, three, thank you."

Ron continued paddling her naked reddened ass. He wasn't hitting her that hard, but it was hard enough for her to feel it. It is just what happened to me and now she knows just how it feels. I never asked for that kind of punishment, but she insisted I take it. And I did until it was just too much and I had to suck that nasty cock to make it all stop.

Finally, I heard, "Eight, thank you," from the sobbing Steph. I wasn't sure it I could continue abusing her like this, but I had to at least try. If I stopped, that would give them all a reason to put me through it again when I turned my body back over to them.

Joan took the paddle from Ron and said, "I don't want to do this Steph, but I agree with Sally. You need to know what you did to her, so just accept your punishment like a good little slut."

"Just start with 6 this time Steph and you will know when you reach the required spanking. And, make sure you count like you love it. Just say it loud and proud," I said.

Then Joan started. "6, thank you, 7, thank you, 8, thank you. Fuck, it hurts, 9, thank you, shit, 10, thank you." Steph cried out as Joan beat her ass.

Joan paddled her just like she had me. Hard, but not super hard, and quick. She was trying to get it over with, and I'm sure she felt sorry for Steph. But, she also felt sorry for me when I was being spanked.

Joan handed the paddle to Steve while he took his position behind Steph. She looked back at him and said, "Don't hurt me Steve. If you do, you won't have me tonight, even if Sally gives me back."

"Now, Steph, you know you can't threaten your boyfriend. He is only doing what I want. So, just hush and accept what he gives you. Steve, do it just like you did me," I said.

Crying, she said, "Ohhhkkkkaaaayy. IIii wwill ttrrrryy."

"Steve, don't listen to her. Listen to me. You had no problem paddling my naked ass, so do hers like it was mine," I ordered him

He didn't waste any time as he lined up her ass for the first swat. He went to her left cheek first and when it hit her reddened ass, it made a very loud 'SPLAT'.

"AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGHHH, 11, thank you," she cried.

Steve just giggled some and lined up her other cheek for the next hit. Once he had her ass lied up, he swung the paddle and we all heard another 'SPLAT' as it hit her right cheek. Once again, she wailed and cried even more.

"12, ttthhannkk yoooouu," she cried.

I noticed he was hitting her harder than Ron and Joan did. But, he said he wanted to spank her before, but she wouldn't let him. I wonder now if this is going to hurt their relationship. But, if it does, she shouldn't have hit me like she did. All of this is payback for me.

He took aim again and 'SPLAT' on her left cheek. "13, ttthhannkk yoou, fuuccckkk!" she yelled.

And as soon as she said that, he swung again. Right cheek wobbled and was turning so beet red. "14, ddddaaammmnn Ssssttteeeveee, thhhhhaannkkkk yyouu."

Then one more swat and he lined up with both cheeks. It was just what he did to me. He swung hard and it hit her, covering both her cheeks and turning them both a bright red. Or should that say, brighter red.

"Fffffiiiiiffffftttteeeeen, tttthhhhannkkkk yyyyoooouuuu." She cried out loud.

She was sobbing, sniveling, her nose was running and she had snot all over her face and the table. She watched as I took the paddle from Steve. I grinned at her and she cried even more. She was scared that I was going to really beat her ass, because that is what she did to me. And, I wouldn't disappoint her.

Lining up her naked ass, I pulled back and swung the paddle hard. It hit with a very loud 'SPLAT'. She jumped, but didn't move her hands. She was still in place when she said, "16, ppppplllleeeeeaasssee, tttthhhhaaaannkk yyyyooouu"

I giggled a little. I didn't think it was funny, but to see the person who abused me in a public parking lot by paddling my naked ass was getting the same from me. I hope we can be friends when I release her, but she deserves to know how I felt.

Right after she begged, I swung again, making it harder than before. The first went to her left cheek, this one to her right cheek. 'SPLAT' it rang out and her butt cheek wiggled while it turned redder.

"17, OOOOOHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY GggggOOOOOOODDDD, Thhhhhaannkkkk yyyyooouu. Nnnnnoooooo mmmmmmooorreee, pppplleeeassse, "She screamed.

"Steph, you would not quit when you spanked me, so no, I am not stopping. You get 3 more and then I quit," I told her.

"Ooooookkkkk," she cried.

I swung the paddle again, but it wasn't as hard. I felt a little sorry for her and when I looked at her ass, it was so bright red and maybe even bruised. But I was determined to finish.

"18, ooooooohhhhh shhhhiitt thannnnkk yyyoouuu," she said. He voice was starting to give out because she was crying and yelling so much.

I pulled back and decided the last 2 would hurt her more, so I took the paddle in both hands and swung into her ass. It was like I was at bat in a baseball game and her ass was the ball.

'SPLATTTT' was the sound it made as I hit both cheeks at the same time. Her poor little ass was so red and it wiggled.

"Looks like this Rudolf has a nice red ass and will help the guys line up to fuck it," I said, but then giggled. I remembered she compared my ass to Rudolf's red nose and how I would be able to guide them through the mall.

19, tttttthhhhhhannnnnnkkk yyyoouuu," she cried.

I didn't wait long and swung my paddle bat back and hit her square on her ass. I hit both cheeks again and that made her whole ass wiggle and made it redder. I knew I was done and now comes the fun part. I was going to watch her get fucked and her boyfriend Steve would also watch. Then we could watch him clean out the cum before she got fucked again. I was thinking about maybe 3 guys and would ask Ron if he wanted some of her pussy.

"Ttttwwwwweeeeennntttttyyyy, tttttthhhhhaaaaanakkkkkkk yyyyyoooooooooouuuuuu, fffffuuuuuucccccckkk!" Steph cried loudly.

I put the paddle down and got the anicare cream out and squirted some on her very red and bruised ass. I spread it around both cheeks. This cream is great for soothing and helps in healing also. I rubbed some more in and soon she was just sniffling. She had snot coming from her nose, she was drooling and her eyes were almost as red as her ass.

"Now Steph, you get to have some fun. I have 3 guys who are going to fuck you, but there might be 4 if Ron wants some of your ass too," I told her.

I watched her face and Steve's. She looked like she was ready for that, but Steve looked like, he had been hit with a bat beside his head. Guess he didn't figure on eating her pussy 3 or maybe 4 times when she was full of male cum, but he had to pay for being mean to me.

I looked over at Ron and Joan asking, "Ron, do you want to fuck Steph? If so, now is your chance."

He looked at Joan and then at me and said, "No Sally, I don't think so. I have Joan and she is all I need."

Then Joan said, "Look Ron, if you want to fuck her cunt, go ahead. I won't get mad."

Just the way she said it, I knew she didn't want Ron to put his cock in Steph's pussy. I waited for Ron to respond. And I didn't have to wait long, "No honey, I don't want to fuck her. You are the only one I need, but it will fun to watch the others take her."

I giggled and motioned for the manager to come over. He quickly walked toward us and I could see the bulge in his pants and it looked huge. Steph was going to love it when he enters her naked pussy. Once he was up to us, I said, "It's all yours, enjoy."

He dropped his pants to his knees and his huge black cock sprung out. Oh, I forgot to mention, the manager was a big black man and I had never seen a cock as big as his. Of course, I hadn't seen that many cocks. But, his was huge. Long and thick. It would stretch her little pussy open much more than Steve's cock.

Steph didn't see it, but Steve did and he gasped when it started going into his girlfriend's pussy. I wondered if he realized that she would be getting fucked by a black cock when he agreed to clean the cum out of her. But, even if he did, he was still obligated to do it for me.

The manager shoved his hard, black cock deep into her love hole and started fucking her. She grunted some when he first shoved it in, but I think she was so horny from being exposed and spanked, she would have taken a baseball bat with no problem.

It was not long with him fucking her, that she started to respond by pushing back on his big cock. I don't think she realized that he was a black man, but she was getting into the hard pounding he was giving her. The manager kept pounding into her and she kept up with him. She was moaning and groaning and said, "Please, yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard stud."

And that he did. He was really driving that big cock so deep, it looked like it might be in her belly. I had never seen anyone get fucked before and it was quite interesting. I wondered if my little pussy would be able to take such a big cock. But, I wasn't going to find out any time soon. I would stay a virgin till I was married.

The manager was groaning with her and soon he pulled back one last time and pushed all the way back into her hole. Then he stopped, I knew he was cumming inside her pussy and she started convulsing around his big cock. She was cumming with him. I loved it.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12