Showing Sally Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he finished cumming, he pulled out and I could see her pussy was wide open and the manager's cum was starting to leak out. I had an idea and would make sure she knew she had a black cock in her pussy.

"Why don't you go around to her head so she can lick your cock clean. Steve, you're up. Get down there and clean her out so the waiter can have some pussy," I told them.

Steve gave me a dirty look, like he didn't think I was serious about him licking her pussy clean, but once I gave him the look of me being serious, he moved to the back end of his girlfriend. In the meantime, the manager walked around to the front of Steph. She had her eyes closed as he approached her mouth with his big black cock.

"Steph, open your eyes for me," I said.

She opened them and almost screamed. She looked around at me and said, "You let a black man fuck me?"

"Yep, sure did. He was the one who allowed me to use you like I have been and the only thing he wanted in return was a piece of ass. And, I'm still a virgin, so it had to be you. Now clean him up while your boyfriend cleans you up," I told her.

She just opened her mouth and took the black cock into it. At the same time, Steve started licking her well used pussy. I was in heaven, watching them get used. I had my revenge and once she gets fucked 2 more times, I will releaser her and become the naked girl they want.

Steve did a good job of sucking the cum from her pussy and swallowing it all. And at the same time, Steph was sucking a big black cock that was covered in cum from both of them. Once I thought that Steve had cleaned her enough, I said, "OK, Steve, you can stop for now and wait for the waiter to fuck her. Steph, keep sucking that cock until the next guy cums in your pussy and then you can clean him too. And if the manager happens to cum again. Swallow it all."

I watched again as she sucked a cock and the waiter was fucking her. The manager started fucking her mouth like it was a pussy and I knew he was going to cum in her mouth soon. I just hoped he got off before the waiter finished.

I saw the manager stiffen up and drive his big cock into Steph's throat one last time. He was balls deep and I knew he was shooting his cum into her belly. But, she couldn't taste his cum, so I whispered to him to pull back some so she could have a taste of black man's cum.

He did what I asked and she continued sucking him, but now her cheeks were bulging out even more as he filled her mouth with his cum. And, as he was cumming, Steph started cumming around the waiter's cock which set the waiter off too. He drove deep into her pussy and gave her another big load of male sperm for her boyfriend to clean out.

The manager finished cumming, pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop and the waiter did the same with her pussy. Then, the waiter came to the front so she could clean his cock and Steve, without being told got behind her and started slurping the cum from her well fucked pussy.

I wondered if he liked the taste of men's cum or just wanted to get her back with him tonight. I may never know the answer, but I did know that my revenge was almost complete and I would once again be their toy to play with. I wondered how far I would have to go this time. I did know that I would not accept any form of harsh punishment again.

Steve got her pussy cleaned up and Steph had the waiter's cock nice and clean. I had one more lucky guy to fuck her. I wanted Ron to do it, but he refused. So, as I looked around the restaurant, I noticed a Mexican man sitting by himself in the corner. I thought, well, she has now fucked a black man, why not a Mexican too.

I went to him to see if he wanted to fuck her pussy and of course he said he did. So, he got up and walked to where Steph was laying over the table. He pulled his pants down and let his cock out. It wasn't that big, but it sure was fat. I told Steve he could stop sucking the waiter's cum out of his girlfriend and when he moved, the Mexican guy stepped up and put his fat cock to her pussy lips.

I watched her pussy stretch out as this Mexican's fat cock went in all the way. She moaned and groaned, but took it all. I wanted to see her with it in her mouth once he finished fucking her. I looked at Steve and he was all smiles. Can't figure it out. First, he fought me about getting Steph fucked by others. Then he fought me about him sucking cum out of her pussy. But, now he was all smiles and he had a big boner in his pants. He must enjoy this. I wondered if I told him to suck the cock clean that had just fucked his girlfriend, if he would do it. But, that wasn't part of the deal, so I wouldn't ask him.

The Mexican was pounding her pussy hard and her lips were stretch wide open and I saw them moving back and forth as he stroked her. I was enjoying all of this, but I knew it was going to end and I would soon be naked for all of them again.

It didn't take the guy long to cum in her pussy and pull out. He left her hole gaping wide open and his cum was leaking out quickly. Steve just jumped right in and started lapping it all up, like he enjoyed it. I then saw the Mexican go to Steph's head and put his fat cock, which never got smaller, into her mouth. She had trouble getting it in and her mouth was as stretched as her pussy had been. But she took it all in and then sucked him clean as her boyfriend cleaned out her pussy.

I had so much fun watching all of this that I think my pussy was wet enough to get my pants wet. I felt that tingle in my groin and I almost wanted to get fucked. But, I still wanted to be a virgin so never mentioned it to them that I was also horny.

As soon as both the cock and her pussy was clean, Steve stood up. Steph spit the big cock out and stood up. Now they were looking at me.

Steve said, "Ok Sally, is that all you wanted to do with Steph and me? You said if we did that, you would be our toy again, right?"

"Yes, that is right Steve. Steph, you are released from the rest of your weekend punishment and yes, I will be your toy again,"

"Great," They both said and then all 4 of my friends said, "Sally, STRIP!"

12