Showing Sally Ch. 12

Story Info
Sally shows more around the neighborhood.
5.2k words
4.65
11.3k
15
2

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

After I had cum on stage in front of everyone there without getting permission, I just laid back with my legs wide open so others could still see my open, but satisfied pussy. I don't know how long I was there, but Larry was standing beside me telling me to get up.

I looked up at him and smiled. I had cum and felt so good. I almost asked Larry to fuck me, but I was still holding out. I moved and it took me some time to get enough strength to stand up. I asked Larry for my clothes, but he said, "No, you can just go as you are. After all, everyone has already seen you. So, come on, let's get you back home to see what else your friends have planned for you."

So, there I was, walking through the theater naked, showing everyone all I had. Oh, forgot to say that once I had finished my performance of cumming in front of everyone, all the lights got turned on and it was like daylight inside the place. As I walked out, I noticed that the only ones in the theater were men. I wondered about that, but didn't say anything.

Larry told me why I got away with what I did and why only men were in the place. He said, "Sally, I tricked you into coming here. You see, this is an adult movie theater that shows porn movies. I know the owners really well and they said I could bring you in to do what you were told to do. And that is the reason only men were here. Not too many women go to adult movie theaters."

Well, that made sense to me and I thought it was kind of funny. I never know what will happen with me now since as it seems they all have friends in these places. First the adult toy store and now this. Guess I am kind of naïve.

"Larry, can I ask you a question?" I broke the silence.

"Of Course, you can Sally. Anything at all." He told me.

"Well, I know I will get punished now because I was cumming without permission. I knew it would happen eventually. But I don't know what I should pick. I was wondering if you would like to see me punished in a certain way." I told him.

Larry thought about the question for a moment and then said, "Well, since I have never seen you get punished before, I think I would love to see you get spanked. But, watching you suck a cock, especially mine, would be really cool too. However, if you decide to take it up your ass, I think you should get yourself ready first."

"You're no help at all. You just want to see me doing it all, don't you?" I scolded him.

"Well, you're probably right. But I just want to make you happy by exposing and humiliating you. It is what you told me you wanted, right." He said.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. How would I have to prepare my ass for a fucking?" I questioned him.

"I'll talk with the others too, but I think if you would wear a butt plug for a while, it would get you to relax your ass enough to take a cock and not be as painful." He informed me.

"I have never had anything in me back there. How long do you think I would have to wear a plug before I was ready? I'm not saying it's what I want to do, but it might be the best idea for my punishment." I said.

"I think if you had to wear a butt plug for about a week, then you should be ready for a cock. Maybe we could start out small and then by the end of the week, you would be able to take a large one." He kept going about playing with my back door.

"Larry, do you want to fuck my ass? Or would you want to watch someone else slide his cock up my poop chute? It sounds like that's what you want me to do. Am I right?" I questioned him.

"Well, I have to be honest with you Sally. I have never screwed anyone in the ass before, but have always wanted to. This would be my chance to do it and you couldn't stop me. But if it is decided that you have to do it with someone else, I would like to watch. Yes, Sally I think you should take this as your punishment, but I would also like to see you sucking cocks and getting spanked. I just like seeing you naked all the time and being humiliated in public like you have been. I know it's something you wanted, so I'm open for anything that makes you happy." Larry explained to me.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I'll think it over and then decide which one I will do. If I do choose my ass being fucked, can you help me explain about the butt plug?" I asked him

"Yeah, I'll talk to the others and see if we can do that for at least a week before they make you take it in the ass. I know it would prolong the punishment, but would also add to the humiliation when you had to show others your plug." He said.

"I don't know Larry. That sounds like I'm just being used for pleasure of others and not for me to enjoy the nudity and humiliation I crave." I told him.

"Well I guess we are, but you are still getting the exposure and humiliation, which does gives you pleasure along with all of us having fun too." He said, then added, "But, you can always take a bare ass spanking or suck a cock to completion and then have to taste the cum until they say you can swallow. You know they won't let you spit it out, but it would at least be over quickly."

"I know Larry, but when I told them what I wanted to do, I never thought I would end up be doing all of this. Yeah, I love the humiliation, but sometimes I think they go too far. I always feel that way after I do it, but when I am doing it, I love it. Am I that weird?" I asked.

"No Sally, you are not weird. I love how you are showing off for everyone and I want to help you and them. I'm beginning to like you more and more each time I see you. And it's strange, because here you are naked in front of me and we haven't had sex. The only thing we did was when I delivered the groceries and played with your cunt. I did enjoy it though." Larry was telling me.

"Larry, do you want to have sex with me?" I had to know.

"Yes, I do, but I don't want you to go back on your vow to wait till you are married. I think that is very important to you, and that I respect your wishes for you to honor that vow. So someday, when you do meet the man you want to marry, it will be all you have dreamed about." He told me.

I thought was nice of him, but very strange. He was willing to do things to show me off and have me naked with him. But he wants me to wait to fuck until I find the right guy to marry. I so wanted to have him in me, but I had made that promise to myself. I would marry Larry today if I felt it would help. But, he didn't say he would wait till we got married. He said when I met the man I wanted to marry. Have I met him and he just doesn't realize I would say yes if he proposed.

We pulled up the house and he parked on the street, just so I would be seen by everyone around, if they looked. Of course, he could have pulled into the drive because I was naked and wouldn't violate any of my rules by being dressed on the property. Maybe he just thought he had to park out here I wondered.

I got out and waited for him so we could walk up the drive together. I loved being naked and it was even better that he was with me and dressed. I giggled and I think he knew why because he was smiling with me. He held my hand as we walked to the house and once inside, I went to my chair, sat down and spread my legs.

My roommates all came out of the kitchen and joined us. "So, Sally, we see you had an interesting day. How do you feel about what happened?" Joan asked me.

I grinned and said, "I had a good time. I was kind of disappointed that I was told I couldn't cum when I really needed to, but I guess that is all part of my humiliation. But, over all, I did what you all said and loved it."

"You wanted to cum when I said no didn't you Sally. That is one reason I said no." Steph said.

"What is the other reason Steph?" I asked.

"The other reason was we wanted to punish you. If I had said you could cum, then you would not have to pick a punishment from us. That wouldn't be fun and you wouldn't get the humiliation you crave." She told me.

"That's right Sally. We set you up to fail because we wanted to see what punishment you would pick. Have you decided yet?" Ron asked me.

"Well, kind of sort of." I said. "I don't want a cock in my mouth and then have to hold a man's nasty cum for a long time. I have been spanked before, as you all know, and I didn't like it. So, I decided that maybe I could get fucked in my ass, but have never had anything up there before."

Larry spoke up and suggested, "I know how to remedy that Sally. I think if everyone would put off the punishment for a week or so, we could get that little hole stretched out and it won't be as bad when a real cock goes in it."

That made the others wonder and Steve asked, "Just how do you plan on getting her stretched out Larry?"

"Well, that is easy. We get some butt plugs that she has to wear for a week. She must keep it in, unless she is pooping." He said, then added, "We start out with a small plug and each day or two, go up to a larger size. They even sell them with tails if you wish to humiliate her more while she is prepping her ass for fucking. By the end of the week, she should be able to take a cock without too much pain, and who know she might even like it."

"Hey, I like that idea," Ron said. "Steve, call your friend to see if we can get some plugs for our girl. Maybe we can go tonight or first thing in the morning before our classes."

"Will do Ron. I'm sure he can let us in tonight. Maybe we should take Sally along to show my friend why we need them so soon." Steve said.

With that, he got up and got his phone. Then he left the room to make the call. The other 3 and Larry talked about tomorrow and what I might have to do. They all had suggestions and I never had a chance to say yes or no to any of the ideas.

It was things like, 'walk home from school naked' 'Show my pussy in class to a few others' Remove my skirt in class and sit half naked through a lecture' 'Go to the boy's bathroom to pee' 'sit up front and show a professor my naked pussy.' But nothing was ever really decided. I was told I would find out tomorrow what was decided.

I said, "I am not sure about showing off in class, but will see what you decide for me."

Before anyone else could say anything, Steve came back in and said, "OK, let's go. My friend will meet us all there. Sally, no clothes for this because he doesn't believe me that you walk around naked all the time, so we've got to show him. Larry, you can come along too."

Larry smiled and said, "I wouldn't miss this for anything. Damn right I'll go with you."

So, we all walked out to Steve's SUV and climbed in. Of course, they gave me enough room so I could spread my legs for them. Once we were all in, Steve took off and drove to the adult store. It was the same one where we went to get my paddle. I was so embarrassed that I would be inside naked, but at least it was closed with no other customers. I don't mind being naked, it was just it is an adult store.

We got to the place and we all got out and walked to the front door. The guy who Steve knew met us at the door and let us in. Of course, as I walked past him, he reached out and rubbed my naked ass. I didn't say anything and just let him do it.

Joan saw him do it and aid, "You can touch her all over. She likes it. But don't put your fingers in her pussy. She is still a virgin and wants to stay that way until she is married. But everyplace else is free game."

The guy didn't say anything, he just started feeling me up all over. He had his hands everywhere. My tits, my ass, my pussy and every place in between. I was enjoying his touches and I was getting very horny again. I didn't want to be made to cum because I didn't know if they would let me. I already have to be punished once and don't want it to happen again.

As we all walked around the shop, this guy kept his hands busy. The others didn't pay too much attention, especially when they found the butt plug section. I watched them picking them up, talking about them and some they put back, but some they kept. I didn't say anything, but I wasn't sure some of the ones they kept would fit up my tight little ass. I wasn't even sure if I could take any of them.

They picked up a couple plugs and I wondered what they had in mind with them. One of them had a tail that looked like it belonged on a fox. It was long and furry. Another one had a smaller tail that looked like a pig's tail. All together they picked up about 10 different plugs and that bothered me. I did see some smaller ones, but they only got a couple of them. Most of the ones they got were big. I think I am in trouble once again, but if I don't go along with them, they will quit showing me off. And I wasn't ready to quit just yet.

It was like I was being blackmailed with my consent. Doesn't make sense to me, but that is how I felt. I needed the exposure and humiliation and they wanted to help me, but they were enjoying the times they get to punish me. Yep, consensual blackmail is what I'll call it.

Once we left the adult store, we went back home where I was in my chair with my legs wide apart. But they wanted more, so they got the spreader bar out and attached it to my ankles. What I didn't know, was they had padlocks on them and I wouldn't be able to remove the bar without a key. I had no idea who had the key.

That is when Ron said, "Now, we know that you have to wear that at night so your legs stay open for us. But, if you have to use the bathroom, you'll have to learn how to walk with it. So, we are going for a little walk to see how you do."

Before I could say anything, Larry said, "I think that is a great idea, but now that we have the means to stretch her ass some, we should start that now. Doing it now, and having it in all the time, will ensure she can take the cock you pick to fuck her."

Damn, Larry is right in there with them. Making suggestions on how to use and humiliate me. They all agreed with Larry and started looking at which plug to put in me. I hoped it was a small one. They said it would take time to stretch my poor little hole and using a big one would hurt me.

So, they did pick a small one and made me get up out of the chair. I had to do it all on my own and I struggled because my legs were so far apart. They all laughed at me, which made my face turn red and probably the rest of my body too. But, I made it up from the chair and tried to walk. I couldn't move.

Steph said, "Well, maybe we should shorten the length until Sally gets used to it being there. Then she can join us for our little walk. The others agreed and soon my feet were closer together, but still separated. At least I could walk, but it was awkward. I had to swing one foot out in front, then the other. Yes, it was humiliating, but it made my pussy tingle.

Once I could move, Ron said, "Larry would you like to do the honors of plugging her ass the first time?"

Larry said, "Hell yes, Thanks. Bend over Sally so I can get to that tight little hole."

I bent over my chair and felt Larry's fingers around my butt hole. I also felt something cool being dripped on me and then his finger was inside me. He wiggled it around and then added a second finger. Wiggling both around inside me and then I was empty. But not for long. I felt something harder than a finger being pushed into my rectum. I knew it was the butt plug, but had no idea the size of it.

Larry continued pushing that thing into me and my ass started filing up and stretching around it. I was determined to take it all and show them I could do what they wanted. It didn't hurt too much as it was going in, but I'm afraid of what it will be like when they move up to the larger sizes. I wonder if my ass will ever recover once this is over. But I am sure that by the end of the week, I'll be well stretched and should be able to take a cock in me. At least it wasn't in my pussy to pop my cherry.

Finally, I was full and my ass closed around the ridge on the plug. I started to get up, but Larry said, "No, just stay like you are. I'm not finished."

I wondered what else he had planned. He couldn't put another one in me, so I was confused. It was also kind of embarrassing to be bent over like that and letting someone stuff my back door so I would be getting stretched out.

I felt him playing with the plug and when he finished he said, "OK, stand up Sally."

I stood up and felt something brush my leg. I tried to see what it was, but couldn't, so Steph snapped a picture of my ass and showed me. Larry had attached a tail to the plug. It was long, and being naked, everyone would see it. It was a bushy tail. It looked like a bushy dog tail and hung down to my knees.

I turned a darker shade of red and the others started toward the door. "Come on Sally, don't lag behind us. We are going for a short walk around the neighborhood." Ron said.

I wasn't sure about this. Is what I really wanted? Being paraded around the neighborhood for all to see. But, then again, I did ask for the exposure and humiliation and this was certainly giving me both. So, I started to walk like I normally do, but with that bar between my ankles, I couldn't and almost fell. Larry caught me and helped me walk to the door.

But, as we got to the door, I had to put one foot out, turn sideways to get the other one out. That was not fun to do. Then I had some stairs to navigate and with Larry's help, I made it down the 3 stairs to the pavement. Then he said, "OK Sally, you are on your own now."

I started walking with the others, which was hard to do, but after a few steps it got easier. Putting one leg out, then swing the other one around to make the steps I needed to make to keep up. I made it to the end of the drive way and followed them into the street. They went to the left and I had to follow. I was naked, a bar separating my legs and a bushy tail in my ass. Guess I was quite the sight to see.

As we walked. Ron and Joan were in front of me walking backwards most of the time so they could put it all on video. But, Steve and Steph were in back, doing the same thing. At least at some point I would be able to see what I looked like out in public. I could tell my husband and kids what I did for enjoyment when I was in college. I laughed at that one.

As we walked, Larry talked to me. "Sally, this is so hot. I have always dreamed of having someone like you around. Not caring if others saw her naked body. Going out in public like you do and allowing someone else control what they do. You are amazing and I love you for it."

"Larry, this has been a dream come true for me. I always wondered what it would be like, but could never force myself to do it on my own. But now, with the contract I signed, I must obey them and they are doing everything I could only wish I could do on my own. This way, I can't decide when or where I have to be naked and it is also a way of being humiliated like I want." I told him.

Yes, even if I'm out here where everyone can see me. Even if I have my lags shackled and having a hard time walking. Even if I have a bushy tail on a plug stuck in my ass, I love it all. I'm just weird, I guess, but I love it. I'm so horny right now I would cum if someone would touch me. I haven't told any of them yet, but I hope they do use me in classes too. I don't want to be expelled, but so want to be naked in class or have to strip for the lecture. Maybe it will happen, but I am not going to say it to any of them.

As we walked around the neighborhood, I saw many of the neighbors out. Most just stared at me, but a couple of them came up to talk. They didn't talk to me. They talked to my roommates and I could hear what was said. 'Why is she naked?' 'What is that in her butt?" 'Why are her feet like that?' 'Are you all running some kind of whore house?' 'Can we take her home with us?'

I also heard the answers. 'Because she is doing an initiation for a sorority.' 'It is a butt plug with a tail. She loves to be humiliated.' 'She has to learn to keep her feet apart at all times so her pussy can be seen better.' 'No, no whore house. She is still a virgin and plans on staying one for a while.' 'No, she lives with us and no one else can take her home. But, she will let you feel her up if you don't penetrate her pussy. She's still a virgin.'

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12