Showing Sally Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on all the way around the block. I don't know why no one came to me to touch me, but no one did. Just looked, or should I say stared at me. I'm kind of glad they didn't, I'm sure I would have climaxed on the spot. Luckily none of my friend knew that or I'm sure they would have insisted someone to touch me.

Lucky for me it was a short block and I could get off my feet. It was hard to walk with that bar between them. About half way around the block, we stopped and Ron extended the bar to its full length. My feet were now about 3 feet apart and was harder to walk this way.

"Sally, you have to learn to walk around with the long bar. Just in case you need to get up at night to pee." He said as he adjusted the bar.

I didn't say anything. I just allowed him to do what he wanted. After all, I don't have a say in anything anymore. I agreed to it and I will follow it through, even if I am embarrassed. I love what is happening and even if I can't cum without permission from them, I am enjoying the humiliation and exposure they are giving me. I know they don't always give me the right chances and sometimes I think they go overboard, but I am enjoying all of it.

We finally got back to the house and no one helped me up the steps or through the door. They said I had to do it all on my own because no one would get up in the middle of the night to help me. So, I struggled up the steps and through the door, but made it. I went straight to my chair and sat back to relax. That was quite a workout.

It was getting late and Larry said he had to go home. He gave me a big kiss, rubbed my pussy and then did something I hadn't planned on. He bent over and kissed my open pussy, sliding his tongue up my slit. I giggled at what he said next.

"Well, I have now given you a French kiss and an Australian kiss."

I looked at him with a questioning look. He said, "Well, you know a French kiss is where my tongue goes into your mouth. Well, an Australian kiss is just the same, except it's down under."

Everyone got a laugh out of that. Larry left and everyone was getting ready for bed. Ron and Joan went in to take a shower, leaving me with Steve and Steph. I had forgotten about what I promised Steph until she looked at me and said, "Well, it is time for me to get laid. Come on Steve, take me to bed and fuck me. Sally, please join us so you can clean us up when done, just like you promised."

"Oh, my, I forgot. But I will do it because I said I would." I told them as I was trying to get out of the chair.

They went into their room and I followed. Both stripped naked before me. I had seen both naked before, so it was nothing new. I had also seen Steph get fucked before while I was using her. But had never seen the 2 of them fuck and I had never eaten cum from a pussy before. I had eaten Steph's pussy, but never when it was full of cum. Guess I'll find how it is now.

They had me kneel beside the bed, saying I would get a bird's eye view of them making love. I did as they wanted and then they got on the bed before me. Steve got down and licked her pussy for a little while and when she was ready he moved up over her.

"Sally, why don't you help him into me?" Steph said.

I didn't want to touch his cock, but did as she wanted. I reached out, took his cock and guided him into her cute little pussy. Once I got the head in her, he pushed more and I let go. The 2 of them were like rabbits. He pushed in, she pushed up. Wow, I saw her fuck before, but this was so much different.

They fucked for about 10 minutes and both were moaning and groaning. Then Steph said, "OH yes, Steve fuck me. I'm going to cum."

That is when it looked like he went into overdrive and really pounded her pussy. Then suddenly, they both stopped moving as he was cumming inside her and she was cumming around his hard cock. I had never realized how much fun that would be, but I will still wait.

Once they both settled down, Steve backed out of her pussy and offered me his cock to clean. I didn't want it in my mouth, but I agreed and took him in. I could taste Steph on him and, I guess I got some of his cum too. He was still dripping some when I sucked on him. He pushed into my mouth, filling me up. He stopped at my throat because I started to gag. I licked him clean and when he pulled out, he had me lick his balls too.

Once he was clean, Steph moved over and spread her legs in front of my face. She said, "Enjoy Sally."

I leaned in and began to lick her well used pussy and I knew I was getting Steve's cum in my mouth. I took all she gave me and I swallowed it too. I still don't like men's cum, but it did taste better when mixed with pussy juice. I licked and sucked her pussy, getting her all clean inside and out. She was enjoying it and when I sucked on her clit, she squirted into my mouth. It was good too and I drank it all down, washing away the taste of his cum.

She finally pushed me away and when I sat back up, I saw Ron and Joan in the door way. "Well done Sally. I might have you do that for me someday." Joan said.

They all helped me up and I did my best to make it to my room. I got on the bed and heard, "No covers tonight Sally." That was Steve saying it.

I laid there, naked, uncovered and my legs wide apart and a butt plug with a tail in my ass, as I drifted off to sleep.

12