Showing Sally Ch. 13

Story Info
Sally has to show more on campus.
7.2k words
4.53
11.3k
15
2

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Showing Sally Ch 13

I woke up in the morning and started to get out of bed. I had forgot that my legs were wide apart because of the bar between then. I almost fell on my face. That wasn't good. Then, I felt the tail attached to the butt plug against my leg and it startled me, because I thought some animal had gotten in bed with me.

Then, I cleared my head and realized that I was ok, just a little inconvenienced. I slowly got my feet to the floor and stood up. I waddled my way out of my bedroom and to the bathroom. It wasn't bad, except trying to get through the doors.

I managed to make it to the bathroom and started to sit on the toilet to pee. But, when I started to sit down, I realized the tail would be in the water. So, to avoid that from happening, I slowly removed the plug form my ass. It came out with a loud pop.

I put the plug in the sink and continued to sit down to pee. And at the same time, I had to poop, so accomplished that too. After I finished with both, I stood back up and took the plug-in hand. It was nasty, so I was going to wash it off.

Just then, Ron stepped in the bathroom, naked and began to pee. I giggled thinking that since I started running around naked, the rest are doing it at times too. He saw me with the plug in my hand, but didn't say anything right away.

He finished peeing and shook it off, then said, "And why do you have that out of your ass?"

"I pulled it out to poop Ron and now I was going to clean it so I can put it back in." I told him.

"Oh, OK. But leave it out for now. We might want another one in you for school. Besides, do you want your tail showing to everyone?" He said.

"No, I guess that would be too much, even for me. I'll just clean this one off and wait to see what you all have for me today. I do have some classes today though, so can't wait to long." I told him.

He left while I cleaned the butt plug and then carried it out to the others. They laughed at me because I had it in my hand, holding it just like a cock. Oh, well, I may be a virgin, but do know how to handle a cock.

"Let's eat and then fit our girl with a new plug." Joan told everyone.

It felt good to be free of anything in my tight little ass. Well, probably not as tight now and if they continue making me wear one, and make them bigger, my ass will never be tight again. But, I agreed to doing it as my punishment for cumming.

We all ate and then the guys went to get my clothes for the day. Of course, I wouldn't see them until I was in the street to put them on since all my clothes I can wear go into the box. No clothes on our property and I agreed to that too, because I like being exposed.

The girls were looking through the toys they got, which was mostly butt plugs, to pick one out for me to wear all day. They couldn't decide on what one to shove up my little ass. I watched as they went through them all and occasionally would hold one up for me to see. One of them, that I didn't know they had picked out, was a monster. It looked so big, I doubted my ass would take it. They giggled at it and then put it back.

The guys got back in and helped the girls pick out the butt plug for me. Once they had the one they wanted, I had to turn around, bend over the chair and spread my ass cheeks for them. I guess I wasn't going to see which one they put in my naked virgin ass.

I felt the cool lube trickle down my ass crack, then some fingers and finally a hard object being pushed into me. I knew it started out small at the tip, but with each push, it got bigger and bigger. About half way in, I felt like I was being split in half. But, they kept pushing it in and soon, my ass closed over the ridge at the end.

They told me to stand up and walk for them. They all laughed because I walked like a duck. I don't know if I'll ever get used to having something in my ass. But, I will find out if I can. I had to keep walking around the room and soon, I was walking almost normal.

I was allowed to go wash up and brush my hair before going outside to dress and then walk to school. Once I was all cleaned up, they walked me to the door and opened it for me. I looked out and saw I had an audience waiting for me.

I looked at my roommates and Steve said, "Since most everyone has seen you walking around naked, we have arranged it so they see more of you. Every morning and sometimes in the afternoon, some of them will be here to watch you dress and undress. Today, we have all the guys we could find to watch and help."

So, embarrassing for my neighbors to come watch me walk from the house naked and get dressed. They said to watch and help, so I asked, "What do you mean by they would help?"

"They will help you dress and undress and of course feel you up at the same time." Joan told me.

Then Steph added, "And, since you have a new plug in your ass, we will be playing with you too."

"How can you do that?" I asked.

They all laughed and Steph continued to tell me what happens. "You see, that plug is special. It is not just a butt plug. It has a vibrator in it that we can control with our phones. We will turn it on and off at random times. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure."

I looked shocked, but then Joan said, "Plus, we can make it grow inside you. We can inflate it and deflate it. Yep, you will have a nice wide open ass before long."

Then, to prove what they were saying, the damn plug started vibrating inside me. I jumped and grabbed my ass. They laughed at me, but then they made it bigger in my ass. I felt it expand inside me along with the vibrations. Then the plug deflated and the vibrations got more intense. It was making me hot and very horny. If they kept that up to long, I would be cumming from the vibrations.

Ron then said, "Now, if you happen to cum from what we do without our permission, you will have to be spanked by all of us again."

"No, that wasn't the deal we made. I know if I cum without asking, I get punished. But I choose how to be punished." I told them.

"Well, if that is what you want, we will not do anything with you again. Go back to being just Sally and no one will see you. We don't mind you picking your own punishment, but it won't be the same for us. We will usually let you pick, but this time we want to spank you. If you can make it all day without cumming, then you won't be spanked. Will you accept that as the deal for now?" Ron asked.

I thought it over for a moment. I don't want to stop showing off and I know I just can't do it on my own, so I said, "Ok, but this time only, ok."

"How about if we let you pick every other time and we do the same. That way we can both be happy." Joan requested.

"Ok, that will work, I guess. I need to get to school. But I still have to get dressed." I said.

The door was opened and the guys from the neighborhood were all waiting by the box with my clothes in it. I walked out the door, down the steps into the drive, then down to the street. This is what I enjoy doing. Showing off my naked body to others.

Once I arrived, I opened the box and pulled out a short skirt and semitransparent blouse, along with my shoes. I started to get dressed, but the one guy who had seen me before and played with me, said, "Let us help you. Guys, feel free to play with her, but the rules are no fingers in her pussy. This girl is a virgin and wants to be for her husband when she finds him."

Then I had hands all over me. My tits were rubbed, and pinched, my nipples pulled, my ass was rubbed and smacked and my pussy was rubbed too. But no fingers went inside me... They played with the plug in my ass. They did this as they helped me dress in the skimpy clothes I had to wear.

Once they were done, they stepped back and allowed me to go to school. I walked to school each day because it was close and I saved on gas for my car. On the way to school, I knew my roommates were close by because they also had classes to attend. Besides, they kept playing with the plug in my ass. It would expand and deflate. Then it would vibrate inside my ass. I was getting turned on by it, but vowed I would not cum without permission.

I finally got to the campus grounds and walked toward my first class. As I was about to enter the building, my phone dinged, telling me I had a new text. I pulled the phone from my purse and opened it. It was from Steph.

'Once you are in class, go to the very back to sit.'

That's all it said. I thought, that wasn't so bad. Maybe they won't do anything but play with the plug up my ass. I hoped I could pay attention in class once they started making that plug vibrate.

I walked into the room where the class was being held. I looked around and others were in there already, and I noticed most of them were right up front. I walked in, then went straight to the back of the room where I found a seat. No one was around the area, so I figured I would be safe, even if the plug vibrated too much.

Just as I was about to sit down, my phone dinged again. I read the text from Joan this time and almost dropped the phone. I started shaking and my knees were getting weak.

The text said, 'before sitting down, remove your skirt.'

Oh, my God, I have to sit half naked in class. How can I do that? What if others see me? What if the teacher walks to the back? Damn, they are going to push me too far and I'm afraid now.

But, I did what the text said to do. I put my purse and books down, unbuttoned my skirt and let it slide to the floor. I quickly picked it up and put it under my books so it wouldn't be seen. Then, I quickly sat down.

I almost jumped back up because when I sat, the plug was pushed deeper into my ass and at the same time, it vibrated and grew bigger. I heard the buzz now because it was against the seat and the noise was really loud. I raised up a little trying to make it quieter.

I pulled my phone out and texted the group. 'Please don't get me in trouble. The noise from the plug on the seat is too loud.'

All I got back from one of them was, 'Sorry', but the vibrations didn't stop.

I grabbed my skirt and pushed it under my naked ass. When I sat back down, the vibrations couldn't be heard, but I was sure it would have a wet spot on it once I got back up. I had no other choice but to go with the lesser of 2 evils. Either sit in the chair and let the vibrations be heard or sit on my skirt and maybe have a big wet spot on it.

Suddenly, the vibrations stopped and my phone beeped again. I looked at the text and was happy.

'Sorry Sally, but didn't mean to do that to you. Now, just sit in your class without your skirt. Do not get dressed until we say you can. If we don't say anything, you will walk out at the end of the class without your skirt.'

'Please, don't make me do that. I would get in trouble if I had to walk around half naked in school.' I typed back.

'OK, if we let you get dressed at the end of the class, can we spank you?' was the reply.

I had to think about that, but I don't want to be in trouble, even if I get turned on when I am naked in public. But, walking out of class naked would get me expelled and my parents would die if that happened.

So, I answered, 'Well, you know I hate being spanked, but I don't want to get kicked out of college. So, I guess I can take a spanking as long as it isn't like the last time.'

'Great, then we will let you put your skirt on once class is over, but you must do it our way.' Steve answered me.

'Ok, I guess. Just don't get me in trouble.' I texted back.

I didn't hear any more from them and just tried to pay attention to my professor. It was difficult listening because I was sitting in a class full of people with my skirt off. I had a big butt plug up my ass and I had no idea how they wanted me to get my skirt back on once class ended. But, all of this was turning me on and my pussy was starting to drip. I had to move my skirt so it didn't get wet. I raised up and slid the skirt out from under me and sat back down. Every time I sit, it feels like the plug went deeper up my ass.

The class finished up and I sat there half naked, waiting to see what was next. The others in the class started to leave when I got a text.

'Stand up, count to 10, then put your skirt on.'

Wow, I have to stand up half naked with others still in the room. I love showing off, but this might get me in trouble. I looked to the front of the room and saw that the professor was busy talking to other students and everyone was going out. No one looking in my direction.

So, I stood up and began to count. '1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. I quickly grabbed my skirt and slid it up my legs to cover my naked pussy and ass. Wow, that was such a thrill for me. I hated it, but loved doing it at the same time and my pussy was dripping with excitement.

I finished getting covered up, grabbed my books and headed out of the room. I had some free time and wondered what was next on their minds. I didn't have to wonder long, because I was met outside the building. The first thing that happened, was the butt plug expanded, stretching me even more and then it started vibrating inside me. I almost orgasmed right there, but held it back, because I'm not allowed cum without their permission.

All 4 of them were with me now and I found out they also had free time with no classes. We had about a couple hours before I had to go back to another class. Seeing as everyone was free for the next couple of hours, they decided it was a perfect time to play with me.

We walked down the sidewalk, but on the side, was a big grassy area that had benches and some trees. A lot of the students went there to relax between classes and finish up any work they hadn't completed.

Joan and Steph guided me onto the grass and headed toward a big tree. Ron and Steve followed us. We were almost at the tree when the girls stopped and held me in place. The guys came up to us and I noticed they had some rope in their hands.

"Strip, Sally." Joan said.

Well, it has started again. I'm going to be naked in public where a lot of my classmates go to study and relax. They will see me and just the thought sent shivers all over my body at what might happen. I removed all my clothes for them, including my shoes. Steph took them from me and put them in her back pack.

The guys took my hands and walked me toward the big tree. Once there, they looped one end of the rope around my left wrist. Then took the rope behind the tree and tied it to my right wrist, making it tight so that my hands were going backward around the tree. They took another rope and did my ankles the same way, making me spread my legs and with my arms and legs pulled back, my tits and pussy were forced out in the front.

Then the girls took over. They showed me a sign they had made. It said, 'Initiation for a nudist. Please feel free to touch anywhere, but no fingers inside her. She wants to remain a virgin.'

Oh, my god, they are going to keep me displayed for all to see and touch. My pussy started tingling at the thought of everyone doing just that. I was already aroused, but if everyone touches me, my body will explode. I wanted to touch myself so bad, I needed to cum, but I couldn't because I was securely fastened to the tree on campus.

Then, Joan took out some cloth and put it over my eyes. I was blindfolded, naked and out where anyone could see me. I would not know who saw me or touched me. The addition of the blindfold only made me hotter than ever. It was everything I could do to keep from climaxing right then.

Next, they put something up to my mouth. "Open up Sally." Joan said.

I did as she wanted and felt some kind of ball thing being pushed in. Then straps around the back of my head and I couldn't talk. How was I going to say stop or don't or anything? I wouldn't even be able to beg to cum if it got that far.

I was tied to a tree, naked, blindfolded and now gagged. What are they doing to me. I wasn't into anything like BDSM. I had read about it, but wasn't really into that kind of thing. But now I can see my roommates may be.

Then, Steph said, "Don't worry Sally, we won't be gone too long. Enjoy."

And now, they were going to leave me alone. They had to stay with me, I thought, but then I have been out by myself before. The damn butt plug grew some more and vibrated harder inside my ass.

I didn't hear anything for a while and wondered if they really did leave me all alone. Then, I heard some noises close by and it didn't sound like my roommates. It was girls who were talking. They stopped right in front of me and I would guess were reading the sign that was supposed to have been put in front of me.

"It says we can touch her all over. Want to do it?" Was one girl.

"Yea, let's see what she does. But, we can't put anything in her pussy." Another voice.

"What kind of girl wants to be a virgin in these times." Was a different one.

"Well, let's do it. Never heard of an initiation to be a nudist before, but I think it might be fun." Yet, one more voice said.

Then all at once, I had hands all over me. They touched my cheeks, tits, belly, legs, arms, ass and pussy. But no fingers went inside me, thank God for that. They played with me and I was getting all tingly inside and my pussy was so wet. And, they noticed that too.

"Hey, she is so wet down here. Feel this." One of the girls said.

Then, more hands on my very wet and juicy pussy. "Hey, think we can make her cum?" one of the girls said.

OH, MY GOD, I can't cum without permission and my roommates left me. How am I going to get permission to cum. I couldn't even talk. Do I just cum and pay the consequences later. The girls were rubbing me all over, and paid a lot of attention to my little naked horny pussy.

One of them slipped her finger up my slit and found my clit. She then rubbed it some more and made it stand up. Then, it felt like she pinched it and pulled. I was almost to the point of no return when she stopped. Everything stopped and my body was not being touched.

I didn't know what was happening, but one girl said, "I don't know about this being nude on campus, but I think it is great. Just hope the professors or dean don't see you. Have a great day."

Then, all was silent. I stood there, naked, tied to a tree, blindfolded and gagged on campus and had no idea what time it was or how many people are looking at me. My room mates said they were leaving me, but usually at least one stays close by. But they didn't stop those girls from playing with me. I was almost to the point of cumming when they stopped and left me alone.

My thoughts were running wild. I knew I had 2 hours between classes and wondered if they would leave me like this the whole time. If so, I would be seen by a lot of my classmates and maybe some of my professors. I just hope I don't get arrested or expelled from college.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard, "Hey, that's the chic that was walking around in her underwear. Now she is stark ass naked. WOW!!"

Then a guy's voice. "You know this girl?"

"Yea we do. She said she was doing an initiation for a sorority and had to walk home in her underwear. Hell, it was so sheer, she might as well had been naked. And now she is."

Another guy said, "Man, she is hot. Let's go see what the sign says."

It was quiet for a moment and then, "Look, it says she wants to be a nudist. Got a great start. Is it legal to be naked in public like this?" A guy's voice said.

"I don't know, but if it is, she will be a great one." One of the girls told him.

"Let's see if we can touch her. The sign says we can and she is still a virgin." The other guy said.

"So, you want to play with some other girl. What about me?" The other girl was saying.

"I want to play with you all the time, but you aren't out here naked like she is. If you get naked, I'll play with you, ok."

"No, that's ok. Go ahead and get your thrills with her. She can't do anything about it. I think we all need to do it together to see if we can make her cum." The girl then said.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12