Showing Sally Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

I suddenly had hands all over me and it was making me so hot. I was naked, tied to a tree on school campus. Just the things I had dreamed about all my life. I did mention it to Joan once when we were talking, after I decided I would allow them to use me. I guess Joan told the others.

Hands were on my tits, my ass, my pussy and all over my body. I was trying to hump the hands on my pussy and I was dripping pussy juice all over them. Then, someone found my clit and pinched it. I was cumming before I could even ask for permission, but as far as I knew, my roommates had left me alone, and I couldn't talk anyway.

I was cumming hard for these strange hands and one of the guys said, "Damn, she is gushing like a fountain and she taste so good."

Then a girl said, "Yep she is. Kind of like I do when you eat me. Can't understand why she wants to be a virgin. Bet she could fuck like a bunny."

The other guy said, "Maybe she wants to fuck. I would do it for her."

Then the other girl said, "Keep your dick in your pants buddy. The only place you going to put it is in me."

Sounded like she was mad. The hands stopped messing with me and they all walked away. I heard them arguing with each other. I hope I didn't cause a break up with them.

I was left alone again, waiting for my roommates to let me go. I had no idea how long it had been since I was tied to the tree, but I was going to have to get to my next class soon. Well, I thought it was going to be soon. I couldn't tell what time it was.

It was all quiet and I relaxed. Well, as relaxed as much as I could, being tied naked to a tree out in the open on college campus. I prayed that none of the professors had seen me. I'm sure some of my classmates had seen at me, but they aren't the ones who could get me in trouble.

I was just standing there all alone. No more noises. No more talking. No nothing around me. Then, I felt a hand on me. Someone was untying me. I hoped it was my roommates and not a cop or professor or worse yet, the dean.

I was released and then the blindfold was removed, along with the gag. Thank God, it was my roommates. "So, Sally did you enjoy your time naked and not being able to see who saw you?"

I answered the question, saying, "Oh god yes, but I'm worried about who it might have been."

"We can tell you that no one who could get you in trouble saw you. We were right here the whole time, even if you thought we had left you. We said we would protect you and we did." Joan said.

I had to ask what time it was because I didn't have my watch on my wrist. I don't wear it anymore because when I am naked, I don't want anything on my body. Ron said, "It is almost time for all of us to go to class. Now, do you want continue to go naked today?"

"No, please I can't go to class naked. I should have clothes on or the professor will toss me out and report me. I would get expelled for sure." I told him.

They all laughed when I said that. "It would be so much fun Sally to see you walking into class naked. I could just see the professor's eyes pop out of his head if you did. But, we might give you the clothes back if you are nice." Steph told me.

"Steph, don't be like that, please I need to get dressed." I said.

Then Steve spoke up. "Sally, while you were tied to the tree naked, did you cum without our permission?"

Damn they saw me since they said they never left. Now I'm in trouble with them again. I can't lie to them about cumming, so I said, "Yes, I did. When those people were playing with me, one of them pinched my clit and I lost it. I had no time to ask for permission and I thought you had left me. Besides, you gagged me so I couldn't talk. Please don't hurt me or get me in trouble."

Again, they laughed and Steve said, "Well since you didn't ask to cum you need to be punished again. Do you want to choose the punishment or will you let us pick one for you?"

"Please, sometimes it is hard to beg to cum. I can't do that anymore. I want that rule taken out. If I cum, then I cum no matter what you all say. But, since I did cum, and under the current contract I must be punished. I don't know what to do. I am already going to have a cock up my ass and I said you could all spank me one time. So, what else is there to do? I am not getting fucked, so you can forget that part." I was rattling on, not sure what to say or do.

After all, I was still naked and they still had my clothes. They could keep my clothes and I would have no choice but to stay naked for class or try to get home like this. But, I still refuse to have anyone fuck my pussy. I still want to be a virgin on my wedding night.

Steph said, "Well, I guess since you can't think of a proper punishment, we will have to do it for you. We know you don't want to lose your virginity, so that is out for punishment. But, there are many other things we can do to punish you."

I just stood there waiting. They talked amongst themselves about what they could do and I really didn't hear any of it, because they had walked away from me. I just stood naked in the open field and I saw other people walking past and looking at me. I guess it is what I wanted, so I just stood there and didn't try to cover up at all. I enjoy being seen. It turns me on.

They came back to me and Joan said, "Sally we have discussed your punishment, and we think you need to be naked for at least one class. That is totally naked. So, put these on and we will let you know when to take them off."

She handed me my skirt, blouse and shoes so I could get dressed. Then she said, "We know you aren't supposed to have any more classes today, but we signed you up for one more. We talked to the instructor and they are aware of you wanting to be a nudist and said it would be ok if you stripped in class."

What kind of class would allow this? I couldn't think of any type class offered in college or any professor who would allow a girl to strip naked. I wasn't sure about this, but they have me thinking about it and I am curious.

Steph said, "We will meet you as soon as this class is over and walk you to the new class. We are sure you'll enjoy it. And since you will be in the class, we are going along to observe. Now go to class and we will meet you as soon as it is over."

I walked away from them to get to my class but on my mind, was only one thing. That was how can I get naked in front of a class in college. I'll be expelled for sure. I had to trust them, but am not sure if I will after this. I would probably have to pack my things tonight and go home to face my parents.

I made it through that class and walked out the door. My roommates were all waiting for me and we walked to another building. They talked to me on the way and told me to relax and just do as they say. I won't get kicked out. No one will bother you. But, I would be naked for the entire class to see.

We got to the door for this new class and we walked in. I noticed a lot of other students sitting at desks, but they led me to the front where the instructor was. They talked to her, but I couldn't hear what was said. They all were whispering and I had to stay back.

Then the instructor came to me and said, "HI Sally, I'm Ms. Johnson. I understand you want to be exposed to others and naked. Well, this is the right place for you to be. Please don't be scared, no one will harm you. Now, if you don't mind, please remove your clothes for us. We want to see what we have to work with."

I looked at my roommates for help, but they all said together, "Strip, Sally!"

Well, I had no choice now. I had agreed to strip whenever they said that, so I did just that. I took my blouse, skirt and shoes off. Now I was standing before this new teacher and a room full of students, both male and female, naked.

"Very good Sally, now please step over here and I'll explain what this class is about." The instructor said.

She had me standing in front of a class. I was the center of attention right now and I had no idea why I did it. But, it was making me hot again and my pussy tingled like it usually does when others see me this way.

"Sally, my class is an art class. We paint and draw pictures of many things. We have been trying to find a nude model for quite some time and now we have you. I thank you for coming today and allowing us to use your body for practice. But, one last thing I should tell you, is that we also have photographers in this class and they will be taking pictures of you." Ms. Johnson told me.

Well, I guess if I'm going to be naked in any class, this is the one to do it in. I just hope once I do it here, they won't want me naked in other classes. I was nervous, but very excited because I was naked in front of other students. I looked around the room and did notice some of them were in some of my other classes as well. Maybe it's not a great idea for them to see me naked.

"Now, Sally, I will pose you for the pictures and artists. You must stay this way while the students paint you. That means you must not move until the end of the class. Are you ready?" she asked.

I just nodded my head and she had me sit in an easy chair, like the one at home. And yes, my legs were open wide since I had to put my legs on the arms. They were going to see my wide-open pussy and then put it on canvas or have phots of my gaping hole. I blushed, but agreed to stay as she put me.

She had me set and then turned to the class. "You all have till the end of the period to paint this lovely body. Please feel free to come up closer to get all the good details. But remember, I want the whole body, including her face in the pictures."

With that said, the students began to work. Some came up and put their faces between my legs to get a close-up view of my pussy. Others looked closer at my little tits and face. I knew my pussy was getting wet and would probably leak juice all over her chair, but I couldn't stop that. I love showing off.

I stayed as still as I could while about 15 people, my own age, stared at me and painted pictures of my naked body and open pussy. Some of the students came up to me with cameras and snapped picture after picture of my naked body. A few got some good close-ups of my naked pussy.

But, as I sat there like this, someone said, "Hey, what is that in her butt?"

Ms. Johnson said, "That is called a butt plug and she has to wear it because she is being punished. You see, she did not volunteer for this today. Her roommates made her do it. She is their slave and she must do everything they want. The 4 of them explained it all to me and she was not allowed to have an orgasm without permission. But, she did. And now, she needs to stretch herself back there for the punishment later. She will be taking some guy in her butt."

Everyone gasped when they were told what I was and what I had to do. There were lots of questions about being a slave in modern times and what it felt like with a plug in my butt. What else do I have to do. Did I agree to all of this?

I answered the best I could, saying I did agree and it felt strange in my butt. I tried to explain what I had to do for them, especially being naked in public for others to see. I also told them I was a virgin and wanted to stay that way until I was married.

While I answered the questions, I sat as still as I could. My pussy was dripping juice all over and some of the students said that made it great for the pictures they were drawing or painting. It was an hour-long class and I was ready to move when it was over.

Finally, Ms. Johnson said it was time to stop. She would look at the work and grade it later, and told me I could move and got up. I saw my roommates off to the side talking and wondered what else they had planned for me.

Once I was up and stretched some, Joan came over to me and said, "Time to go home Sally. We will carry your clothes for you since you will walk all the way home naked. One of us will be with you, but the rest of us are leaving now. Have fun and behave."

I didn't want to walk home naked, but I was excited that I had to do it. I know my mind is so fucked up. At times, I wished I had never told them of what I wanted, but at other times, I was glad I did.

Ms. Johnson said, "Don't worry Sally, you won't be in trouble. I can assure you of that. I have seen other girls in the past who had to do it because of initiations to get into sororities. The school kind of overlooks these things. You'll be fine."

I left the school building and walked out. I wasn't sure which roommate was with me, but I was sure they were videotaping me walk. I got to the sidewalk and realized it wasn't that far to the end of the campus and I would be home shortly.

I walked all the way home, naked. Didn't even have shoes on. But, the air on my naked body felt so good and I was excited to be doing it. Maybe I could be a nudist all the time. I wondered if there was a way that I could do it legally.

I walked down the sidewalk, out the gate to the street and then all the way home. It was weird being naked and alone, but I also loved doing it. I got home and Joan and Steph were waiting for me. Ron and Steve came in right after I did.

Ron said, "Wow, Sally, I can't believe you just walked home totally naked. We got some good videos of you, both from the front and the back. I think you need to do that more often now."

"Thanks Ron, but I don't think I can get away with it all the time. One of these days, I am going to get arrested for indecent exposure and go to jail. But, I hope to have fun before that happens." I said, laughing at what I said.

"Well, you took care of some punishments today, but you still have the one to go. How is your ass doing with that plug in it?" Steph asked.

"Well, it is doing ok and I can feel it being stretched. I still don't like the idea of a real cock in my ass, but it is what I chose to do. So, I won't back out. Who is going to be the lucky guy to take me like that?" I asked them.

"Not sure just yet, Sally, but we do have some guys in mind." Joan said.

"OK, now can we get something to eat. I'm starving since I didn't have lunch today. I was kind of tied up, if you know what I mean." Of course, I laughed when I said that.

"Yes, we will fix something to eat, but you need to get the mail since you forgot on your way in." Steve said.

I agreed that I forgot and went back out to get it. Of course, I had to stand at the box to sort it out before I came back inside. No one was out to bother me, so it didn't take too long. Went back inside, passed out the mail and we all had lunch.

Once lunch was over, I asked, "Is it legal or is there a way that a person can be naked all the time. I was thinking that if I had permission from the legal department and local authorities, I could stay naked all the time, and just enjoy the feeling of being nude around everyone."

They all thought about it and said they would look into it. But I was also told if they find a way to be naked all the time, I would have to sit in class naked, go to restaurants naked and even go home naked. Once I was legal to be nude, I would have to stay nude always.

Ron reminded me, "And you know it gets cold at times and sometimes snows. But you would not be able to cover up during those times. Couldn't even put a coat or shoes on. So, think about it before you agree to it."

I said I would consider all options before deciding to go through with it, but they had to find out if it can be done legally.


bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12