Showing Sally Ch. 15

Story Info
Sally begins her naked journey and gets marked.
6k words
4.59
11.1k
14
6

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Showing Sally Ch 15

Waking up in the morning, struggling to get out of bed and to the bathroom. The damn spreader bar is such a hindrance, but my handlers insist I use it so my pussy is open for all to see. But, I do manage to get around with it and use the bathroom.

Once I finished peeing, pooping and washing the butt plug off, I reinsert it so I don't get in trouble. Then it is waddling to the kitchen for coffee, breakfast and being told how things will go for the day.

My roomies were all up waiting for me. They all had coffee and even got me one when I arrived. We sat at the table and discussed what had happened with me. They all thought it was so great that from now on, I'll be naked everyplace I go. To school, to eat, to the movies, to my parents. Just all over the place and I won't have any clothes to put on. But, this is my dream come true. I love showing off.

"Sally, are you ready for your first full day of being naked?" Joan asked me.

"I think so, but still very nervous. I know I can do it, but it will be hard being naked all day around everyone with clothes on." I told her.

"Well, it is what you wanted, right. After all, you did tell us you wanted everyone to see your hot little body and today, everyone will." Steph added.

"Yes, I did say that and I want to do it. It is just so new to me knowing all my classmates, the professors and everyone will see all of me. But, I have asked for it. It will feel strange not being able to dress ever again, but I do want it. So, I guess I'll go get ready for school if you'll take this off my feet." I said.

They did what I asked and changed out my butt plug. Every time they change it, it gets bigger. This one was very big and my little ass, which isn't so little any longer, had a hard time taking it. But, they pushed it in me anyway. I could feel it deep inside me and knew it not only got wider, but it got longer as well.

I brushed my teeth and hair, put on a pair of shoes with socks and I was ready. I started to pick up my back pack, but Ron said, "Sally don't worry about your books. We will take care of them for you. When it was said, you had to be naked, it meant nothing gets covered."

So, I guess I was ready to go to school. My first class was at the other end of campus and I knew I would have to walk all the way. It took me longer to get to this class, so I said, "Well, got to go. Don't want to be late for my first class today."

Ron picked up my bag and we walked out the door together. He said, "I'll be walking with you today. We will swap out who is with you at different times. Don't worry, I won't interfere with what you are doing. Let's go."

We walked out the door and I noticed that my box was gone. They must have taken it down last night after I went to bed. It felt strange not to put clothes on this morning. But, I guess I'll get used to it, just like I had to get used to having others tell me what to wear and do.

We walked down the drive, into the street where I noticed a lot of the neighbors were out and about. Some said hi, others just waved, but I didn't hear anything bad. Well, most of them had seen me before as I had walked around the streets naked, showing everything I have. It was just different now, because I knew I would never have clothes to put on again.

We continued our way to campus and when we entered through the gates, the guard stopped us. "ID please." He said.

Oh shit, I don't have my id with me. I forgot I was supposed to have it whenever I went to campus. I said, "I'm sorry, but I forgot to bring it with me. I don't have pockets to carry it in."

Ron spoke up after that and said, "Sir, I have her ID. But, she needs something to show the rest of the day. Do you have a stamp?"

"Yes, I do. Let me get it." He said.

I just stood there, naked and waiting to get on campus. It was weird doing this, but it is what I wanted done. After a few minutes, the guard came back out with a stamp and ink pad in his hand.

"OK, got it. Where do I stamp her? It is usually on the hand, but I can put it anyplace you wish." He said.

Ron thought for a moment and then said, "I think we should do 2 stamps for her. One on her naked ass and the other on one of her tits. What you think, can you do that?"

"I believe so. Do you want to do it, or should I?" the guard asked. He didn't ask me though.

"No, you need to do the stamping. Sally, turn around and bend over so he can stamp your butt." Ron told me.

I bent over, showing my ass to the guard. Ron said, "Make sure it is clean enough for your stamp. It is ok to touch and feel as long as nothing goes in her pussy."

I felt the guards hand on my naked ass and it sent shivers up my spine. I love strange hands on me and I know now there will be many more feeling me all over.

He rubbed my ass and then he stopped. Next, I felt the stamp being placed on my butt, right where it could be seen by everyone. The stamp is a copy of a student ID with a blank spot for a name. Ron looked at it and asked the guard if he had the marker to write the name. He said he did and Ron told him to put Sally there.

Once my ass was stamped, I had to stand up and offer him my tits. The guard said, "Well, since she has the stamp on her left ass cheek, why don't we do the right tit for her."

Ron said, "That would be nice, go ahead and hold her tit and stamp her. Don't forget to write her name in it. Then, you can initial below it saying it was you who stamped her."

I just stood waiting. The guard took my tit in hand, rubbed it some, pinched my nipple and then stamped me. He put the stamp down, but never let go of my tit. He picked up the marker and wrote Sally on the line that was blank. Now I had my pass to be on campus. I wondered if I would have to do this every day or would they find a way to make it permanent.

After that, I kissed the guard on the lips and thanked him. I think it shocked him that I kissed him, but I enjoyed it. We walked on to the building where my classes were held and Ron escorted me to my first class. He had me wait outside while he spoke with the professor and then came back to get me.

My first class being naked was scary. I walked in and the professor motioned for me to come up where he was. "It's nice to see you Sally. Now, just stand up here with me while I explain why you are naked. By the way, I like you this way."

I stood in front of a class with everyone else dressed. I was the only naked one in the room. The professor explained why I was naked and that from now on, I had to remain naked always. He even said that while I was in school, all my clothes were being removed and I would never have them again. They were being donated to homeless people who needed them.

Then, he said, "Now Sally, we have a special chair for you. It is right here in front, so everyone can look at you during class. You will sit in the chair, spread your legs wide open, so they can see your pussy. Is that ok with you?"

I told him I would do it and went to the chair. I sat down and spread my legs, which made my pussy not only visible to all, but the lips separated so they could see more of what it looked like. I was so excited, that I felt the juice leaking from inside me.

The morning went by about the same. I had one more class to go to and Ron met me outside the first room. We walked to another building where my class was and He went in first to explain to the professor about my legal nudity. There were more people walking around now and I was seen by many others. No one approached me, but they sure did stare. I think that was more embarrassing than if someone came up to ask me about being nude.

I got into the second class and went through the same thing as before. The professor explained why I was naked and then I sat in a chair that had been placed in the front, with my legs wide apart. The professor stayed out in front of me so I could see what he was doing, but I think he wanted to see my pussy more.

After that class, all 4 of my roommates met me and said we were going to lunch. They took me to the cafeteria on campus and we all went through the line to get our lunch. I had hands on me now and knew they were not my roommate's hands. I was felt up and played with and only once did I have to say don't put a finger in my pussy since I am a virgin.

After lunch, I had one more class to attend and Ron took me to it, explained why I was naked and I sat in front again with my legs open. Now my pussy was really, really wet and glistened. I tried to get a Kleenex from the professor, but he told me no.

Then he said, "I won't give you the Kleenex to wipe your pussy, but I will ask one of the boys to do it for you, if you don't mind."

I told him that would be ok, and soon there was a young man before me. But he didn't have a Kleenex or anything to wipe me with. Instead, he got down on his knees and put his face between my legs and licked my pussy.

Oh, my god, he is eating me out in front of the class. I thought I would die from the humiliation of allowing that, but according to the rules, I had to allow it. He licked up and down my virgin slit and touched my clit. I started cumming when he did that and gave him a big mouthful of my pussy juice. He licked me some more and then he was told he could stop now.

I just sat there so relaxed I almost said I would let everyone lick me. But I didn't. The class got finished and as I walked out, I saw Ron waiting for me. I guess he didn't have classes today so he could be with me and protect me from others. That was part of the contract for my roommates to stay with me and protect me. So, it was Ron today and I wondered who would be escorting me around tomorrow.

That was my last class for the day and Ron and I walked home. He was dressed, I was naked. But, on the way home, Larry caught up to us and walked with us the rest of the way home. I went inside and then back out with the mail box key. I was sorting out the mail when my neighbor came up to me and put his hands on my naked ass. I will have to get used to that some more, because I jumped and shoved his hand away.

Then I said, "I'm sorry, just not used to others taking advantage of me because I'm naked. Go ahead and resume what you were doing, but remember, no fingers in my pussy."

He reached out and rubbed my ass, then my tits and finally my pussy. It felt good and I continued sorting the mail, but got it all wrong because I was distracted and had to resort it. Once I had it straight, I went back in the house to be with the others. I didn't know it, but Larry had ordered take out for all of us. I thought that was nice of him, even if he didn't have to do it.

We ate and Larry wanted to go for a walk and I went with him. We walked around the block and then he kissed me goodnight and went to his own place. I went back in and went to bed, once they put the spreader bar on my feet.

It was different for me now. No clothes to put on, which means less laundry. I only had to put a little make up on and brush my hair and teeth and I was all set for anything. I wondered if I would be able to go the rest of my life naked all the time and still worried about what my parents would think. What would they say and do? Would daddy get a hard on when he saw me? Would he want sex with his daughter? All sorts of things like that went through my mind.

The rest of the week didn't change a lot. I would walk with one on my roommates to and from school. The only ID I had was what was put on me and that had to be renewed every day. The guards at the campus acted like they enjoyed stamping me and each of them put the stamp in a different place on my body. I had a stamp on both tits, both ass cheeks and right above my bald pussy.

The only thing that was different during the week was on Thursday. When I woke up, it was pouring rain and I had to go to class. I couldn't skip any of my classes because of weather and I wasn't able to cover up.

Once breakfast was over, I asked if I could at least use an umbrella, but the answer was no, since it might make it hard for others to see me and was reminded that my agreement said no umbrella or rain jackets.

So, once I ate breakfast and the spreader bar was removed, I started out the door. Joan was walking with me today, but she had a raincoat and an umbrella to protect her. I had nothing, except I was allowed some rain boots for my feet.

I hesitated before stepping out in the rain, but I eventually walked out the door. I didn't want to be late for class and I did hope that Joan brought a towel for me to dry off with, but if not, I would have to drip dry. It would be very chilly in the classroom today, but that was only because I was naked and wet.

Joan followed me out, with her rain coat on and she opened the umbrella, but would not share with me. She said, "Sorry Sally, but your rules won't allow it. You just have to get wet while we walk."

"I know Joan, but it feels funny. I have never been out naked to walk in the rain. Kind of hot, don't you think?" I said.

Joan laughed and said, "Yep, you look hot. How you going to dry off?"

"I was hoping you had a towel for me to use." I told her.

"Nope, don't have one. Maybe someone in your class can help get you dry. But if not, you'll just have to drip dry." She said laughing at me.

I didn't think it was funny, and didn't say anymore. I just kept walking in the rain. At least it wasn't a cold rain, but I was soaking wet by the time I saw the building that I had to go to for class. We continued walking, but Joan was going slow and I wished she would hurry it up some.

We finally got to the building and I felt like a drowned rat. I never thought that being naked all the time would be like this. And they say I must do it when it gets cold and snows, which it does at times.

Going into the building, I felt a chill because the AC was on. Joan took me to my class, had me wait outside while she talked to the professor and then came back to get me. I was dripping wet when I walked in and stood beside the professor. The class could see all my naked body and I was shivering.

The professor explained why I was naked and that I would be from now on. Then he said, "Now, if any of you guys would like to help a lady out, I have some towels here and you can dry her off."

Well, it didn't take long before I had 4 or 5 guys with towels wiping my body off and soon I was dry. They even wiped my hair and one of them brushed it for me. Wow, such nice boys. I had a chair up front again and was looked at during the class. Guess this will be the normal from now on. And just think, I have another 3 ½ years to go, but it is all paid for because of my nudity.

Once class was over, Joan met me outside and it had stopped raining. The sun was out and felt so good. I had been chilled during the last class, but got used to it. But the sun felt so warm and I thought, wow, I can get an all-over tan now. No more bikini lines on this body.

That was my last class today and wondered what I would do now. But Joan had that all figured out. "Sally, we have all discussed this and it is time that you get marked as a full-time nudist. So, we are going to a place to get your markings installed."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will find out when we get there. The others will meet us there and watch as you get marked." Joan said.

I went along with her. I didn't want to get marked, but I had agreed to do whatever it took to be naked. So, the human rights director had made it so I would get either tattooed or pierced. I was not too sure about any of it, but since I want to be naked, I will let them do it to me.

We walked through the campus, then back through the gates to the outside world. We caught a shuttle bus to town and I had to stand in the front so others could see me. The driver enjoyed his time with me too. He rubbed my ass and pussy and played with my tits and nipples. It all felt good too.

We were in the middle of downtown when we got off. I thanked the driver and stepped out into the street. There were a lot of people there and they all stopped to look at me. A couple of people complained about my nudity, but Joan explained it was all legal and showed them the proof. They were ok with that and walked away.

We walked for another block and met with my other roommates. Then walking down, the street I saw the sign. It said, 'Sweet Tattoos and Piercings'. I guess that is where I get my marking, which will never go away. I did wonder what they were going to put one me.

We got to the front door of this place and I was told to wait outside for them. I stood there all alone and naked in broad daylight on a public street. This all seems so unreal to me, but I did love it. Being naked like I am now is what I wanted all my life.

Joan came back out and told me to come inside. I asked, "What will be put on my body today?"

Joan said, "We have discussed it all and have decided on what to do. But we don't want you to know what it is until it is done. So, you will have a blindfold on until it is all done. Is that OK?"

"I guess so. I just don't understand why I can't know what is being done with my body?" I said.

"Well, it is part of what was wanted done. They didn't want you to know what was being done until it was over with and you can't take it off. One thing I will tell you though, is that you will have tattoos and piercings done today and the piercings that are done will never be able to be removed unless you have surgery. That was part of the contract you agreed to." She informed me.

"Ok, I guess, since I now belong to you all and the human rights people. It is up to everyone else what happens to me. Might as well get used to it, huh?" I said.

"Yep, so let's go in and get this done. OH, they may tie you down also because they don't want you moving." Joan said.

I said, "Ok, no problem."

We went into a room and I saw a table and a chair in the middle, with a stool of to the side with another table that had things on it. I was led to the table and had the blindfold put on me before I was asked to lay down. I felt my way over the table, got on it and laid on my back. I didn't see anyone else, but did here some other noises.

That is, until a strange voice said, "Maybe we should do the ass first. It will be easier for her to lay on her belly before we do her tits."

"No, can't do her ass this week. She has a punishment coming and we need her to be able to take it. I don't think she could handle the spanking with fresh tattoos on her ass." Joan told him.

"Well, ok then, I'll get busy working on her tits. They are kind of small, but I think I can fit everything needed on her. But she needs to be in the chair." The guy said. Then, to me he said, "Just relax and we'll be done soon."

I tried to relax, but having someone mark my body was tough. Especially since I had no idea what was being done to my little tits or what would be on them forever. They strapped me into the chair that the guy suggested that he use for her tits, instead of the table.

Once I was strapped in and unable to move, he went to work. He rubbed my tits with a warm cloth and the something colder was put on me. He played with my nipples and they became more erect than they normally are, especially since I am naked now.

"I guess the tat first and then we put these in her nipples." He said.

I heard an agreement from the others and he went to work on me. He started with my right tit and I felt the tint pricks going into me. It was like he was writing something on me, but I couldn't figure out what the words were, since I was blindfolded.

He worked on my right tit for a while and then moved to the left and gave it the same treatment as my right one. Washed it, put the cold rubbing alcohol on it, played with my nipple and then the little pricks began. I was going to have writing on both tits and everyone would see whatever it was.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12