Showing Sally Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked and I still couldn't figure out what he wrote one me. But, then he stopped and wiped both my tits off with a warm cloth and played with my nipples some more. I guess that wasn't so bad. At least it wasn't too painful, but I did feel it and they were a little sore. I knew if he had done my ass, I would have problems sitting and the spanking they were giving me would hurt more.

I thought maybe I was done, but he pinched my right nipple with something that felt like pliers. He pulled my nipple out and then it happened. He stuck something sharp into my nipple, pushed and soon it was out the other side.

I screamed that it hurt and please stop, but he continued pushing until I felt it puncture the other side of my nipple. Then he worked some more and I felt something a little bigger going into my nipple. Then it was over. He stepped back and started playing with my left nipple.

I had the same feelings in the left one that I felt with the right one. I had no idea what they were putting in me, but knew they said I could never remove it without surgery. So, I just waited for them to release me.

Once the man finished with my tits, he stepped back and said, "Wait for a moment before you untie her. Let the pain ease up some. Once she is free, you can remove the blindfold and she can see her new look."

It was quiet after that and I laid there, not knowing what was happening around me. I think they all just left me there with my legs wide open and my pussy on full display. But then, I heard a door open and close and my roommates started talking to me.

"How are you feeling now Sally? Is it safe for us to untie you?" Joan asked.

"I am ok, I think. It hurt, but I'll be ok. Yes, please untie me." I answered.

So, they began to undo all the ropes or straps that held me down. They were very careful not to touch my sore tits and nipples. I was anxious to see what I would be showing everyone in the future.

"Once we untie you Sally, you may remove the blind fold, but do not close your legs." Steve told me.

They continued undoing everything and then Steph said, "OK, Sally, you are free. Go ahead and take the blindfold off."

I reached up and removed the covering over my eyes and the first thing I saw was a great big picture window with a group of faces looking in at me. I had an audience, but I don't remember seeing that window before.

I guess they saw me staring at the window, so Ron said, "Sally, when you came in the blinds were closed so you didn't see it. Once we had you blindfolded, we opened the blinds so everyone could watch. They do love looking at your pussy."

"Damn it guys, don't do this to me. You know I don't mind people looking at me, but doing it behind my back is no fun. Now, what have you all done to my body." I scolded them.

I looked down toward my tits and saw the piercings in my nipples. There were loops hanging from my nipples and each loop had a tag on it. I picked up the tag on my right tit and it said, 'ALWAYS'. Then I looked at the other one it said, 'NAKED'.

Wow, they have put these on me to show everyone I would always be nude, no matter what. Then I looked the writing on my tits. I had to read it upside down, but it wasn't that much.

Right tit said, 'HUMAN RIGHTS'. The left one said, 'LEGALLY NUDE'. So, now I am marked as belonging to the human rights people and I am naked legally. That will be on me forever. Oh, well, I wanted to be naked for others and I got my wish. No clothes to wear, marked as a nudist and agreed to stay naked, even for my parents. They will kill me.

"OK, Sally, we need to go home now. We will walk with you this time so we can watch what others do." Joan told me.

I got up and started toward the door. Then Steph stopped me. "Wait, we forgot a couple things. I have them in my purse. Just stand still Sally."

I waited while she went into her purse and the first thing she brought out was a gold chain. It was very pretty, but couldn't understand why it had to clips on it. One on each end.

Steve said, "We are going to put this between your tits, Sally. It will stay there always, in case someone wants to hang something on you. It will serve as a place to put your student ID, driver's license or any other essential item you may need."

Then Steph attached the chain to the rings in my nipples and let it go. Next, she took my student ID and hooked it to the chain. But she said she had a couple things to put on me. I wondered what else they would do to try to humiliate me. It is going to be hard walking around naked always, but now they are decorating me so others notice more.

The next thing she pulled out was a set of little bells. I heard them tinkle when she had them in her hand. "Joan, would you help me please. I do one, you get the other."

They each took a bell and attached them to my nipple rings and gave them a little push to make them ring. Shit, now, I'll be announced whenever I move. My bells will ring to let everyone know I am there.

"Very good ladies. I like the idea. OK, let's go home." Ron said.

We walked outside and I could hear the bells ringing with every step I took. As we walked, we all talked and I was told that the arrangements for the weekend were coming along good. I asked, what the plans were and was told they hadn't been finalized yet, so they won't tell me anything.

However, Steph said, "We have the ones who will ass fuck you set up and both are anxious to have you. But, you know you don't get the cocks till we spank you."

"I agreed to the spankings and yes, I know I will get it. But, I'm not sure I want 2 cocks up my ass. I said one, but now you have added another one. May I ask who they are?" I said.

"Well, yes you can ask, but we won't tell you. We understand you only wanted one cock, but we couldn't decide on which of the 2 would have you and voted to let both fuck you. Believe us when we say you'll be ok with our choice." Ron said.

"Well, ok, but it is all new to me and I am nervous." I said.

We walked some more and we got to the house. I had to go in to get the mail box key and then back out to check to see what we had. I stood naked at the box and a couple neighbors came to check their mail also. They read the new writing on my tits and saw the little tags. They both smiled.

Then one of them said, "Can we still play with you?"

I said, "Yes, feel free to touch anyplace you want, but remember no fingers in my pussy since I'm still a virgin."

So, they both put their hands on me and played with my tits, making the bells ring more. They rubbed my ass and pussy, and both were very careful not to penetrate me. I just stood and let them do it while I looked through the mail. Nothing for me, but the others all had mail. I waited for a little while before I had to stop the guys with the roaming hands.

I said, "Now you guys need to go home and take care of the wives. I get you all hot and bothered and they get the pleasure. But that's ok, I don't mind."

They left me alone and I went back to the house. "Hey, Sally did you have fun out there? We watched those guys playing with you. We wonder what a new husband would say about others messing with you like that." Steph said.

"Well, guess he will have to get over it, won't he." I said and laughed. They all laughed with me.

Then a serious question was asked. "So, Sally, let's say you marry someone, which will get your cherry popped. Then, others want to fuck you too. How will that work out. Think a husband, especially a new husband would allow it. After all, you have agreed to everything that can happen and that was one of the things. What you think? Would your husband have to stand by while another man fucked you?"

"I never thought of that before. I guess, I should be careful of who I pick to be my husband. If I must fuck other guys, then he should be special, won't he. But, for now, since I am not married and don't have anyone asking me for my hand, we won't worry about it. But, it is one question I'll ask before I say I do." I said to them all.

"I guess that is a good answer. Now, as you know we are going out Saturday for your punishments. You also know we each get 5 swats to each ass cheek. But the question is, what do we use for the spanking. We don't want our hands sore when done, so can we do the paddle again or would you prefer something else?" Steve asked me.

"I have to think about that one. I don't want to get spanked to start with, but since it is my punishment, I guess it will be done. No hands, you say? What are my other options." I asked them.

"Well, we will let you pick any item or items you wish. There are wooden spoons, belts, hair brushes, whips, spatulas, ping pong paddles, and your other paddle. But, I imagine we could think of other things too." Joan told me.

"MMmmm, I am not sure. What do you all want to use. I may just let you pick your weapons to use on me and make it a surprise for my naked ass." I said.

"Now, that is a good idea Sally. We like that idea. This way, you will not know what you will be spanked with until it happens. Think you would like that?" Ron said.

"I am not sure, but it sounds interesting. Makes it more humiliating for me. I mean, I did say I wanted to be naked and humiliated, right." I explained.

They left that alone this time. They would humiliate me any time they desire and I just asked for more. I wondered what they would spank me with and who the 2 guys would be to fuck my ass. But, for now, I have one more day of school and then it will be the weekend and time to get spanked and ass fucked.

I won't tell them, but I am looking forward to all of it, even if I do hate to be spanked.


12