Showing Sally Ch. 16

Story Info
Sally gets punished and some good news.
6.4k words
4.52
9.6k
9
2

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Showing Sally Ch 16

My classes went the same as they did that last few days. I was naked all the time and one of my roommates would go with me and this time it was Steve. The guards at the gates were not happy that they couldn't stamp me, but Steve told them they could still touch and play with me if they didn't put anything in my pussy.

Well, that made them happy and they would rub me all over and feel me up. I enjoyed the hands on me and just stood waiting for them to finish. Steve kept track of the time and stopped the guards when it was time to get to class.

I was introduced in each class and made to sit up front with my legs open and my pussy on display. I kept thinking about the weekend and started getting worried that the spanking would get out of control and my ass would hurt too much to take the cocks going into me.

Well, the week ended and it was Saturday morning and my roommates kept telling me that we would be leaving around noon, so we could have lunch and then it would be time for my punishments.

I started worrying again, thinking of how sore my poor naked ass would be, not only from the spanking but from the ass fucking I would get too. I wanted to talk with Larry, but they wouldn't let me call him. They said he was busy and to just leave him alone. I thought that was strange, but accepted the excuses they gave me.

We sat around the house until noon. Yes, I sat in that special chair with my legs wide open so all 4 of them could always view my pussy and they could see how wet it was. Even if I worried about being punished, it made me wet. I think my pussy was controlling everything inside me.

Then, Steve said, "OK, time to go. I'll take the bar off your feet, but the plug stays in."

The plug was the biggest that had ever gone into my ass. It felt more like a coke can inside me than a dildo, but it went in and my poor little ass stretched to take it all. I couldn't get it in my self, so Joan pushed it in for me and told me it had to stay until it was time to take the cocks that were going to fuck me.

Once I was free from the spreader bar, we all went out to Steve's SUV and headed out. I didn't know where we were going so I could be spanked, but wherever it was, I'm sure they would have a crowd to see me naked and punished. I wonder what others think when they see me naked and what will they think of watching me get spanked and ass fucked.

I wasn't paying attention to where we were going, because Joan and Steph were both playing with my tits, making the bells ring and my pussy. Steph said, "I think we should put some belles on her pussy too. Or, maybe pierce her clit and hang some weights and bells on it."

I didn't like that idea and said, "No, we don't want that to happen. It's bad enough to have bells in my nipples, but not down there."

But, Joan reminded me, "Now Sally, you know we can do anything we want with you. You belong to us and if we want to pierce that hot little clit or your pussy lips, we will."

"I know I said that, but come on guys, that would hurt, especially in my clit. Please don't do it." I told them.

"We will think about it Sally, but for now, we have to get your punishments out of the way. Are you ready?" Joan said.

We stopped and I looked out to see the same restaurant I took Steph to. Well, at least most of the people there have seen me naked before, so that won't be a problem. But, they will see me get spanked too, just like they watched Steph get her spanking. Then they will see me get my ass fucked like they saw her get her pussy fucked.

What worried me now was will they make me clean the 2 cocks after my ass fuck. That wouldn't be very good. No one goes from ass to mouth because it was nasty. But, I guess if they want it to happen, it will. I also wondered what I would be spanked with. I left the instruments of pain up to them.

Once we stopped, everyone got out and walked with me into the restaurant. I looked around and saw that there were a lot of people there to see me get punished. But there was one table sitting in the middle with no one sitting at it. I figured it was reserved for me and would be used for my spankings and ass fucking.

I was right, I was led to that table and Ron said, "Well, Sally, we are here. This is our table and of course it is where things will happen today. Well, maybe not everything, but most of it."

I didn't say anything because I had nothing to say. I didn't want the spanking or the ass fucking, but I agreed to get it done and they would make sure it happened. I had no say in almost anything any longer. Ever since I said I would be a full-time nudist, I have been at their mercy.

I waited to see what else they were going to do and didn't have to wait long. "Sally, you need to walk around to all the other people here and explain to them, one at a time what will happen here today. Also, tell them they can touch you anyplace they wish, except no fingers in your pussy and explain why." Steve told me.

I nodded that I understood. And then Ron said, "You will say, I am a new nudist and will be like this all the time. Today, I am getting punished by my roommates for cumming without permission. I will be spanked by all of them on my naked ass. They each get 5 swats on each of my naked ass cheeks."

I once again nodded that I understood, but before I could begin the journey, Joan said, "And you will also tell them that you will be getting ass fucked by 2 men after your spankings, and that you have no idea whose cock will be in you."

Once again, I nodded and started to leave to get this done. But then Steve said, "Next you will tell them they may touch and feel you all over, except they can't finger your cunt because you are saving that for a special person who will be your husband someday."

Wow, that is a lot to say, but I will do it. I nodded and then waited to see if they had anything else to say. Joan said, "Go Sally get this done, so we can begin with your punishment."

I went from table to table and told everyone what I was told to say, even if I didn't like that word cunt, I said it. I said I hoped that someday soon, I would have a husband and he could do what he wanted with my cunt.

As I walked around, everyone had a good feel of me, but they all kept their fingers out of me. I eventually made it back to our table, and was expecting to get my ass spanked soon. But, they put me on hold for a little while longer. I was already humiliated because of what I had to do and say, but I think they wanted to do more before my punishment.

"Sally, we received some more instructions from the human rights director and you might enjoy them, even if you will still be showing everything." Joan told me.

"What is that Joan?" I asked.

"Well, they saw you walking in the rain the other day and felt sorry for you. And they thought about you out naked when it was cold, so they have said that you will be able to cover up in inclement weather. They have given us a raincoat for you. And told us what to get when it gets colder and you have to be out." Steph told me.

Then, I saw the raincoat. It was really a poncho, but it was clear plastic. I thought about it and then said, "Well, I guess it will keep me dry and from the looks of it, I'll look naked in it. Thank you all. That was a cold rain I was in, but I vowed I would do what I had to do."

"Very good Sally, now we have to punish you. Please bend over the table and make sure you spread your legs. You are not to move, grab your ass or anything. If you do, we will add more to your punishment. Understand?" Steph told me.

"Yes, I understand and just want to get it over with." I said.

I bent over the table, spread my legs knowing my naked ass was a great target for their weapons of pain. But, I also knew my pussy would show more like this and I think that is what they wanted.

"Now, we will administer the spanking and once done, you have to stay in place so the 2 guys can fuck your ass." Steve said.

I didn't want either one to happen, but I agreed to it. I knew my poor little ass was going to be sore. Not just the cheeks from the spanking, but from the inside as well once I am fucked. Then, I felt someone take my butt plug out and when I released it, it made a big pop. Everyone, including me, laughed at that.

"Are you ready Sally? Do we need to tie you to the table?" Ron asked me.

"Yes, I am ready to get this over with. No, I'll stay right here until it is all over." I told him.

"OK, let's begin." Steph said.

Then, I felt the first of the blows on my naked ass. It landed on my right cheek and hurt like hell. I had no idea what I was hit with, but it wasn't as big as the paddle. Maybe a wooden spoon, but not sure. Didn't have time to think about that too long, because I got the second slap to my left cheek. Damn, they are going back and forth on my ass. I didn't know which one was the first to go, but they sure did make my ass sore.

I held onto the table top and squeezed real hard, just so I didn't try to move and hold my sore ass. I never had time to think about anything else, because I felt another hard swat to my right cheek and then one to my left. Just 2 slaps on each cheek and my ass was on fire. I wanted them to stop, but couldn't even talk because of the pain.

They continued pounding my naked ass and I was crying now. But, suddenly it stopped. Steph said, "OK, that's the first 10. Five to each cheek. Now, it is Ron and Joan's turn to work on that slightly red ass. That will be another 5 on each cheek and then Steve and I get to swap cheeks and give you more."

So, now I knew they ganged up on me. Steve and Steph got the first 10 in and now I must feel more from Ron and Joan before Steph and Steve get more whipping in. But, that wouldn't be the end either because the other 2 would swap cheeks after that. My poor little ass would be so raw when they got done with it. But, I was determined not to move.

It started all over again with a big spank to my right cheek followed by one to the left cheek. They each got 5 swats on each cheek and they were all making the best of it. I prayed that I could make it and not move. They told me if I moved or grabbed my ass, I would get more.

I cried in pain and screamed, "Please, no more. It hurts too much."

But, the spanking continued and no one even asked me anything. They just kept up with my spanking and I don't even know what they were using on me. I glanced around and saw all the people just staring at me and some were laughing because I was being spanked in public. I didn't see anyone I knew either.

Finally, the next 10 had been given and it was time to swap again. This is the only time it felt better, but I knew it would start all over again soon. Ron and Joan stepped back and I saw Steve and Steph step toward me.

"Look how red that little ass is getting. As I said before, she could be Rudolf in reverse." Steph told everyone.

I hated her more now than ever before, but this time I can't quit. I have a contract with the Human Rights Department of the federal government. If I tried to quit, I would have to pay my way through college, pay back whatever money was given out and would probably get sued for quitting. So, I had to endure 20 more swats to my naked ass.

"Ready Steph?" Steve asked.

"Hell yes, let's do it." Steph said, just before she swung her weapon and hit me hard on my left cheek.

I cried out, but it was no good. They were determined to finish all 40 spanks before some guy stuck his cock in my ass. Why do I get myself into these things? Of course, before I could stop screaming, I felt my right cheek being hit with something. I don't know what they are using, but everything has hurt like hell.

Then it was back to the left and then the right. I didn't move, even if I wanted to jump up and slap all of them. This is not the way to treat a friend, but I guess I did ask for it. I didn't want the pain, but loved being naked in front of everyone and I also liked the humiliation to go with it. They were all good at providing both the nudity and humiliation. But was also good at giving me pain too.

I couldn't have counted the swats, even if I wanted too. It was one right after the other and they used both cheeks this time. Finally, the spanking stopped and I almost reached back to rub my ass, but stopped when I heard, "OK, just 10 more to go. Ron, Joan, get her good."

They didn't give me much time to relax. I felt the first swat shortly after Steph had said it was their turn and another one right behind that. I didn't even have time to rub my ass or say anything. They just continued spanking my naked ass in front of everyone.

I was crying hard now and my eyes were blurry from my tears. I couldn't even scream anymore because I had screamed so much, my throat hurt to even try to talk. I prayed for forgiveness and prayed for it to stop soon.

Ron and Joan were not easy on me either. I think they even hit my ass harder now and this time it felt like it might be my paddle or a ping pong paddle. It was big and hit the most of my ass. And it hurt more than what was used before.

But, finally, everything stopped. The spanking stopped and I just laid there, not being able to talk or scream or anything. My ass was on fire. It was burning so much, it felt like someone had put a hot iron on me. I was grateful they didn't tattoo me before this happened, because I would never have been able to take it.

Then, I heard a soothing voice, next to my face. It was Larry and he said, "It's ok now Sally. Part of your punishment is over. Now it is my turn to help finish it up. Don't move. I'll try to be gentle with your ass."

Oh, my God, Larry is going to be the first real cock in my ass. I was thankful, but disappointed at the same time. What will he think of me after he fucks my ass? Will he think I'm easy? Will he like doing it? What if I can't take him? I don't know how big his cock is, but I think I remember it not being that big. Then, someone else will do it to me and he will see it.

I felt him behind me and he put his hand on my hot ass. It was so sore, I jumped, but he soothed me by saying, "Just relax baby, I won't hurt you."

Then, I felt his hard cock at my entrance and soon is was sliding into me. Wow, I am getting fucked in the ass by my boyfriend. My first real fuck and it is him. I wondered if he would still like me after this. He is getting to fuck my ass with an audience. He must think I'm cheap. But, he knew about the punishment before this. I think it will be ok.

Larry was all the way inside my ass and he started fucking me. Back and forth he sawed his cock in and out of my ass. I was lucky because my ass had been stretched enough to take him and it wasn't long before it started feeling good in me. I think it helped because I knew Larry enjoyed it. I hoped he would be the first in my pussy too, but, so far, he hasn't asked me to marry him.

He fucked my naked ass in front of everyone for about 15 minutes and then he stiffened up and drove deep into my ass. I could feel the spurts of cum going into my ass and it felt good. I think I enjoy being ass fucked.

I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles and it was like I was milking his seed from within. It did feel good, but it was also humiliating to be ass fucked, for the first time, with an audience. He just stayed in my ass until his cock was going soft and then he pulled out. I prayed he wouldn't make me clean it off for him. My prayers were answered when he had a towel and wiped his cock clean before he pulled his pants up. He also wiped my ass off, but it was still sore from the spanking I had gotten.

"Ok, Sally, time for number 2. Just stay like you are and don't look back. It will be all over in a short time." Steph said.

I was afraid to look back anyway. My first ass fuck was ok, because it was someone I loved, but now I have to take another guy up my ass and I had no idea who it was. So, I laid there waiting for it to happen.

It didn't take long for the other guy to show up either. I heard others say, wow, oh my, so nice and other things. I couldn't tell if they were talking about my naked ass or this guy's cock. But, I would soon find out.

Whoever it was, rubbed my sore ass and then put his cock up to my little brown hole. I didn't feel too much to begin with, but when he started pushing into me, I knew it was a big cock. I'm not sure, but I felt it was bigger than any of the plugs they had used in me. But, I laid still and let this guy, whoever he was, push a big hard cock into my sore ass. I felt like I was being ripped apart now and I think he was only half way in.

He kept pushing into my ass and I thought it was going to come out my mouth. He was huge and my poor little ass was taking it all in. But, finally he stopped pushing when I felt his balls on my pussy. He held still for a moment and then started fucking my ass. He went deep and then back out leaving just the head inside me before he shoved it back in all the way.

My ass will never be the same again after this guy fucks it. He sawed in and out of me for what seemed like an hour, but was maybe only 10 or 15 minutes. I tried to figure out who this guy was, but had no clue.

However, after a while, my ass loosened up and it felt better as he fucked me. I even started pushing back into him when he drove it in deep. Damn, was I going to cum from being ass fucked. My pussy tingled, just like it does when she wants to cum and I knew if he kept fucking me, I would cum.

I was getting really worked up from this ass fucking and I was close. I think he realized what was happening and just pounded into my ass harder and faster. I started cumming from being ass fucked, which triggered his cum. He stiffened up one last time and went so deep into me and I felt his cum deep inside my ass. I was cumming, squeezing his cock with my ass muscles and I screamed "I'm cccccuuuuummmmmiiinnnggg!"

He and I were cumming together and I loved it. I was panting and moaning and groaning and he was doing the same. But, he stopped cumming and I just relaxed around his cock. I didn't want him to leave my ass, but I felt him slowly pulling out of me.

Once he was almost all the way out, he drove back in one last time before he pulled all the way out and I felt my ass trying to suck him back in. I had no idea how long we had fucked, but it felt so good. I wondered if my pussy would be the same if I got it fucked.

Once this guy was out of me, he walked around the table and stood in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw what and who had just fucked me. The man before me was the manager of the restaurant. He was the same one I had fuck Steph when she belonged to me. Now I knew why it felt so big. He was one big black man with a monster cock, and I just had the whole thing in my ass.

He said, "Sally, thank you. You have one fine ass and maybe you'll let me have it again, or maybe I can flip you over and get the front side."

I looked up at him and said, "You are welcome and I don't think that will happen again and as for my front side, it is off limits until I'm married and then it is only for my husband."

Then Steph said, "Well, Sally that isn't quite true. Remember, we can have you fucking other guys too once you are married and he pops your cherry. Just got to be sure the new hubby will go for it before you say I do."

I do remember that was part of the rules, but I hoped and prayed that they wouldn't make me fuck anyone besides my husband once I was married. But, knowing Steph, she would push it. She is so mean to me.

They got me back up and I could wash up some. My poor ass was so sore from the fucking I had, plus the spanking. I got 40 damn swats to my naked ass and none of them went easy on me. I looked in a mirror as I was cleaning up and it was still bright red and it felt like it was on fire.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12