Showing Sally Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting back to the group, I decided it would be better to stand because my ass hurt. They were all talking about what had happened and I heard them say they needed to find other things for me to do so they could punish me more. They even said they loved spanking me and watching me take cock in my ass. Steve said, "Maybe next time, we can make her suck that big black cock. I saw Steph doing it after he fucked her, so Sally would look great with it in her mouth."

I didn't want to do that either, but if they insisted, I would have to do it. I knew if I said no, they would have reason to punish me more and I'm not sure I could take another spanking. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. The only thing they can't touch right now is my pussy. I looked around to see if Larry was still there. He would comfort me and make me feel better.

But, I didn't see him. He must have left after he fucked my ass. Maybe he doesn't love me like I want him to. Maybe he was just using me to get some pleasure and then would dump me. I was feeling sad, but I had to go on, with or without Larry.

They continued to talk, mentioning the things I have done before and how nice it will be when I have to go to my parents, showing them my now naked body. I was not looking forward to that day, but knew it would come eventually.

I didn't say much, but did listen to them talk about me. They all said they enjoyed my nudity and was so happy that I must be naked all the time. Even if they said I can now wear a raincoat, it should be clear plastic so my body can be seen. I was happy to know that when it turns cold, I won't have to be outside naked. They have clothes coming for me that will keep me warm, but my lady bits will still be seen.

I still couldn't sit because my poor ass was so sore. They did a number on it this time. The first spanking I had was only 20 swats, but it was still painful. This time I just took 40 swats to my naked ass and it was still on fire. Plus, the fact that I had 2 cocks shoved into my back door. I hurt inside and out.

It was time to go home now and I was worried about sitting on my ass because it hurt so much. But the only way to get back home was to ride with Steve and that meant sitting on my butt. I told them all I still hurt and wanted to stay a little longer so I didn't have to sit.

Joan came up with a solution. "No problem Sally, we are going home now and you can ride on your hands and knees. We will give you enough room to be with us, but you will just get on your hands and knees for the ride."

I thought that would be a good idea, until Steph said, "Yep, that way, her cute little ass and pussy will be seen through the window. Maybe we should lower them so it can be seen better."

Well, I was happy that Joan had a solution to my sore ass, but Steph, once again ruined it for me. Even if many people have seen my pussy, they don't usually see it like this. But, for me to protect my ass, I said, "OK, that will work for me. Let's go."

We said goodbye to everyone and I thanked them for coming out to see me get punished, even if I didn't want to say anything. I was told I had to. We got to the SUV and climbed in. I was the last one to get in and I was on my hands and knees, with my ass right up to the window. Then I heard it going down and I giggled, as I stuck my naked, red, bruised ass outside. If they wanted others to see it, I was going to make sure they did.

Steve drove, making sure we went through town where there were a lot of people so more could see the naked college girl's pussy and ass. He drove around for a long time before we got home and I was able to get out.

We all went to the house and when I walked in, I saw Larry sitting there. He was waiting for me and I was so happy to see him. But, then as I looked around I saw my parents standing in the hall to the bedrooms.

I screamed and tried to hide, but I had no place to go. So, I calmed down and said, "Hi mom. Hi dad. So, glad to see you."

"Well, we are happy to see you too, Sally. Guess we are seeing too much of you, but don't worry, we are ok with it." Dad said.

"Larry was so nice to come to the airport to get us and explained everything to us. He is such a nice boy. He even told us you were busy getting punished. How does your butt feel now Sally?" Mom was asking me.

"It hurts. I don't ever remember being snaked when I was young, but have had my fair share now. It is nice to see you too, but I wish you had told me you were coming." I said.

"Well, we thought about it, but since we got the letter from that guy in Human Rights, we just couldn't let you know. They asked us to come by but told us not to say we were on the way. They thought you might chicken out on your contract if you knew we were coming here." Dad explained.

"So, they told you about me? I am sorry, but it is something I've wanted for so long, but I could never talk to you about it. I wanted to do it when I was in high school, but was so afraid to. My roommates have helped me a lot." I told them.

"We understand Sally, so no need to be sorry. We do like you this way, don't we dear?" Dad said.

"Yes, you look so lovely and if we had known back then, we would have let you. But, right now we are hungry and have reservations at a nice steak house and would love it if you and Larry would join us." Mom said.

"Sally, I would love to go with them and get to know them better. If you other guys want to come along, we have enough room at the big table." Larry said. "Actually, I made the reservations for your parents and told them there would be 8 total."

Everyone agreed to go along for dinner and dad said he would pick up the tab. Mom, dad and I rode with Larry, while the others took Steve's SUV. We got to the restaurant and mom asked, "You sure it is ok for my naked daughter to go in? This is all so new to us."

"Yes, it is ok. I explained about her when I made the reservations, so she will be welcome. It is a nice restaurant, but not one of the real classy ones. In here, you can get a decent meal. Some places, give you just a little and charge you a lot, if you know what I mean." Larry explained.

We all went inside and they had a table for 8 ready for us, and it was right in the middle of the restaurant. I guess, since I am naked, they want everyone to see me. We all got seated and my ass wasn't quite as bad as before, but still a little sore.

We gave the waiter our drink orders and while he was gone, we looked over the menu. I saw the surf and turf on the menu and asked Larry if I could have that. Mom thought that was nice of me, asking if I can get an expensive meal before ordering it.

He said, "Yes Sally, you can have anything you want. The human rights department pays me enough to really celebrate this reunion."

Well, with that being said, I ordered the surf and turf, which was a filet and lobster tail, with baked potato, green beans and garden salad on the side. The others order their meals and the waitress was gone again.

The waiter left and we all chatted for a monument and Larry got up, saying he would be right back. I wondered where he was going, but continued talking with mom and dad. It felt weird sitting naked with my parents right beside me. But, I hope I get used to it because I guess I'll never get clothes again.

Larry came back to the table and stood beside me. I looked up at him and he smiled just before he got down on one knee and said, "Sally, you have been so precious to me and have let me into your life and have allowed me to play with you and do things with you. You have allowed me to be a partner in your fun. Will you marry me?"

I was so shocked by this, I didn't know what to say. I am naked in a public restaurant and was just proposed to, in front of my parents and friends. What can I do and say.

I looked at him for a moment, thinking about all the things I might have to do as his wife and then I said, "Larry, I can't answer that just yet. I have to know something first."

"Yes, what is it. I will tell you honestly of what you ask. I have no problem with you being naked now and won't if we get married. I love it that others will see what is mine to have and hold." He told me.

"Well, Larry, you have seen my contract and know once I am married and I am no longer a virgin, nothing is off limits. That means I might have to have sex with others because I want to be naked all the time. Do you have a problem with others fucking me?" I said.

"Sally, I knew all along that I might have to share you with others and if it means others will be in your pussy, I will not only watch, I will encourage it. No, if you are fucking others, I won't object. I want you for my wife, so please, please Sally, say yes." Was his reply.

I was crying, but said, "Yes, I will marry you."

Then I stood up, we hugged and kissed and he had his hands all over me. I looked at mom and dad and said, "I am sorry about the bad language, but I don't know any other way to put it. I hope you aren't disappointed in me."

Then dad got up, and he hugged his naked daughter, letting his hands wander over my body and said, "That is no problem Sally. We like Larry and think you will have a great life, even if you fuck other guys."

Well, that was shocking and quite embarrassing for me. Dad never cussed and I was shocked he touched me the way he did. But the most shocking thing came when mom stood beside me, put her hand on my naked ass and said, "You know, Larry would be able to fuck others, since you are going to do other men. That would only be fair to him, don't you think?"

"Yes, I guess that would be fair. I guess if he wanted to have others, he could, since I have to let others take me." I said.

"Congratulations to both of you. I am sure you'll have a great life together." Dad said as he squeezed my naked ass.

"Yes, we think it will be great. Will you be naked for your wedding Sally?" Mom asked me.

"I'll have to be, since I am under contract now. I would love seeing everyone naked, but I know that can't happen." I said.

I was shocked that both my parents were ok with what was going on and they both touched my naked body. I guess I should have told them when I was younger this is what I wanted and if they had let me do it, maybe I wouldn't be doing it now. But, I never said anything and now, here I am naked in front of them and just got engaged. Wow, what a day this has been. I even forgot about my sore ass.

We all sat back down when the food arrived and ate our dinner. During dinner questions were asked of both Larry and me. Everyone wanted to know when the wedding would be, where it would be, who would be there and if I really would be naked.

We had to tell them that we didn't set a date yet, since we just got engaged, along with where it would be at or who would be invited. We reassured them all, that they would be invited for sure and that my father would give me away to Larry. Yes, I will be naked and I might ask that everyone be naked for the ceremony. But, that was something we had to discuss.

We finished eating dinner and then Larry dropped mom and dad off at the hotel they were at. They didn't have enough room for me, so I went back to our house with my roommates. I told mom and dad that Larry and I would be by in the morning to take them to breakfast and then spend the day with them.

Larry took me home, kissed me goodnight and went to his house. Of course, he got a little feel in before he left and I told him I loved him. I slept well that night and couldn't wait for a new day to begin.


12