Showing Sally Ch. 17

Story Info
Sally is always nude, but is joined by others.
7.4k words
4.49
8.8k
9
4

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

The next morning, I got up and it felt strange that I didn't have the spreader bar on my feet. It was late and I just went to bed. I had a rough day and needed the rest. After being naked all day, getting my naked ass spanked and fucked in the ass by 2 men, I was worn out.

I went to the bathroom and it felt strange again when I didn't have to remove a butt plug. But now that they got my ass used, I guess I don't need to keep it stretched. That last cock in me was enough to stretch it big enough to drive a truck in.

Once I finished in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen for some coffee. I wasn't going to eat because I was going to have breakfast with mom and dad and my new fiancé, Larry. So, coffee was it. Joan and Steph were both in there when I walked in and they had coffee already.

I got mine and sat down with them. I was naked and they had their night clothes on. But, it was nothing new for us, since I have been naked for a while now. I wanted to ask them a couple questions but had to wait till they quit talking about yesterday when they spanked me and watched 2 guys fuck my ass.

Finally, they shut up and I said, "Joan, Steph, can I ask you a couple questions?"

"Sure baby, anything you want." Joan said and Steph agreed with her.

"Well, you all know I'm getting married soon. Not sure of the date yet, but I don't think Larry wants to wait to long." I started out. I didn't give them a chance to answer yet and continued. "So, my first question is, would you be my bride's maids?"

Both were excited as they told me they would and would love to help me plan the wedding. But, then I interrupted them and asked, "Would you consider being naked with me while I say my I do's?"

They didn't say anything. Both just looked at me like I was crazy. I waited for a few more minutes and then Joan said, "Sally, it will be your day to shine. Do you want us to take away what you have always wanted? I mean, we love looking at you, but if everyone else saw us with you, they might think we looked better or something."

"I don't think that will be the case, since I am going to have everyone naked for my wedding, including Larry and my parents. After all, it is my wedding and it's what I would like. Besides, look at the money we will save if we don't have to buy dresses and rent tuxedos and all that stuff. I think it will be fun to have a naked wedding." I told them.

"Sally, we need to think about this before we give you an answer. But, if we say no, will you still want us as bride's maids?" Steph asked me.

"Yes, no matter what, I want you to stand with me as I am married. After all, it was you guys who got me naked all the time and you are my best friends." I told her.

Just then, Larry came in the hose to get me. He doesn't even knock any longer. He walked into the kitchen and asked if I was ready to go. I said, "Yes, I guess so. Just need to get dressed really quick."

The 3 of them looked at me and I said, "Just got to put my shoes on. You know I can't get into a restaurant without shoes."

They just laughed when I said that. I slipped my shoes on and Larry took my hand and said, "Well, my beautiful lady, let's go pick up the parents. Oh, by the way, my parents will also join us."

"Larry, are they going to be mad because I'm naked?" I asked.

"No, I told them what was going on and they are all for it. They do want to help plan our wedding and are willing to help pay." He said.

"Ok, I guess it will be fine. Larry, can I ask a serious question." I said.

"Yes, darling you can, especially if it about us." He told me.

I said, "Larry, I asked Joan and Steph to be my maids of honor. I also asked them if they would be naked for me. But my question is, will you consider saying our vows naked?"

"Yes, I have considered that Sally and if that is what you want, I will be just as naked as you are. But what will your mom think. I mean after all, she will be seeing my cock and I might just get a hard on because I love you." Larry said.

"Well, I guess they should know by now that if we get married, that cock will be inside their daughter quite often. So, they might as well see it so they can approve. But the next question is, what will your mom think of you naked with that cock swinging free?" I asked.

"Never thought of that, but I guess we will find out when we get married. Will we be asking our parents to be naked as well? I think it would be cute seeing your father walk you down the aisle to give you to me. Bet he gets a hard on doing it." Larry said.

"Larry, you shouldn't talk like that. My daddy won't get a hard on seeing me. Well, I hope not. But if he does, mom will enjoy it later." I laughed.

We pulled up to the motel and mom and dad were outside waiting for us. They got in and off we went to the restaurant where we would meet Larry's parents. I was nervous that they would not be nice to me because of my nudity, even if Larry said it would be no problem.

Larry pulled into the parking lot and I saw a couple standing just outside the restaurant door and figured it was his parents. Once parked, we got out and he took my hand, leading the way to the restaurant. As we approached, the woman started waving at us and I knew then, it was his mom.

Once we were up to them, Larry introduced us all to his parents, Cathy and Tom. His dad gave me a hug and his hands went to my naked ass. I am so used to others touching me, I didn't move and just let him have his way with me. He rubbed my ass cheeks and then squeezed them both. I hugged him back and felt his hard cock against me. It felt big through his pants and I wondered if his wife noticed. But, I guess a naked woman has those effects on the men.

Once he let me go, he shook my dad's hand and gave my mom a hug, but his hands didn't wander over her. Cathy also hugged me, but her hands stayed above my ass. She then went to my parents and shook hands with them. Then we all went inside for brunch.

Once we were seated, everyone started talking. Larry and I just sat back and listened to our parents chatting away. They were telling each other about their lives and how much they liked the fact that we will be married soon. Of course, they all wanted to know when it would be, but I said we weren't sure yet, but would be soon.

Then all focus turned to Larry and me. That is because Larry said, "Now, you all know that Sally will be naked for our wedding. That is because of her contract with the human rights department. She is not allowed clothes, except under certain circumstances. And the wedding isn't one of them."

They all nodded that they were aware of the fact that I would be naked, but then I asked, "And, Larry has agreed to be naked with me."

His mom said, "Wait. Larry, you are going to be naked in front of all of us? Do you think that is a good idea? I mean, you'll be showing your mother and mother in law your thing."

"Yes, mom, I will be naked with my bride. If she can do it, so can I." Larry told her.

Then I asked the important question. "So, since we will both be naked, would all of you consider being naked with us. We want everyone to be naked for our wedding. Daddy, you would have to walk me down the aisle with your dick swinging between your legs. Please, I do want this."

That kept everyone quiet for a few moments. But then my dad said, "Sally, I would be proud to walk you down the aisle with my dick swinging between my legs. Well, it will be swinging unless it gets hard. My answer, is yes, I'll be naked for you."

Larry's dad said, "This sounds like it might be fun, so yes, I'll let mine swing free too."

Both our moms just looked at each other, then their husbands and then us. My mom said, 'Well, I'm not much into showing off naked, but I'm like Tom, it sounds like fun. I'm in."

Then Larry's mother said, "Well, I guess I can go naked for a day, so yes I will be naked for you kids. Will just have to trim up a little hair and I'll be ok."

Then Larry shocked all of us, especially his mom. He said, "Why don't you just shave it all off mom. Give us a better look at what you give dad all the time."

My mother answered that and said, "That is a great idea. I like the way Sally has her pussy naked like that, so I'll shave mine too."

Larry's mom said, "Well, ok, guess I can do that to."

I said, "Well, that was easy. Why don't we all get a preview of what's to come and all of you get naked now. I'm sure no one will mind if we have brunch while naked."

Larry started removing his clothes and the others followed him. It wasn't long and we all got to see each other naked. First time to see daddy's cock and I got a good look at Tom's. Mom and Cathy were both in good shape and yes, they both had full bushes, but I'm sure it won't be there for long.

The waitress came to our table and just stood there in shock. She said, "Wow, I was told only one naked lady would be here today, but now I have a table full of naked people. I like it. How may I serve you?"

We all ordered our brunch and just sat and talked. I explained that I wanted everyone naked at the wedding, including the preacher. I explained I talked to my roommates and asked them to be my brides maids and that I wanted them naked.

The rest of them liked my idea of a total naked wedding, but it was questioned as to where it would be. It was said that it wasn't a good idea to be naked in a church, but once we talked to the preacher, we might make it happen.

We ate our brunch and then everyone gathered up their clothes. Mom and Cathy started to put theirs back on, but Larry said, "Wait, since we are all naked now and will be at our wedding, how about we just stay naked for as long as you are all in town. I'm sure the Human rights folks can arrange it so we won't be in trouble."

So, instead of putting clothes back on, we asked the waitress if she could carry our clothes out for us. She was happy to help and gathered them all up, put them in a bag and walked out the door with us.

She had one question before we all left. "Would it be ok, if I got a feel of each of you and maybe some pictures with you?"

I said, "Well, you can touch me anyplace you wish, but no fingers in my pussy. Saving that for my fiancé. I can't speak for the others."

Larry looked at me and smiled, then said, "If my future wife doesn't mind, you can touch me all over too."

I saw mom and dad discussing it and then mom said, "Yes, you can feel both of us. I haven't had strange hands on me in such a long time."

Dad added, "Just be careful since I might get hard. Or should I say harder than I am right now."

I looked over at him and sure enough, his dick was standing straight up. I giggled, thinking that my own father standing out in public with a hard on. But then, I looked at Tom and Larry and both had hard cocks too. It is a good thing that women don't get erections, because I am sure if we did, all of us girls would have hard ones.

The waitress reached out and rubbed my body all over. She checked out my piercings in my nipples and made the bells ring, then she touched my pussy and said, "I love a smooth pussy, don't you?" I agreed with her and she stepped away from me and went to Larry.

She touched his chest and then ran her hands around to his ass and the last thing she felt, was his hard cock. She gripped it and stoked it a few times. He just stood there and allowed her to play with him. She looked at me and said, "You are lucky girl. This thing will fit so nice inside your pussy someday."

We all gigged as she went to my dad and did the same to him. He turned a little red when she stroked his cock in front of all of us. I could see a little drip of pre-cum at the tip and she looked at mom and asked, "May I?"

Mom knew what she meant and said, "Sure, go ahead. Let him see how strange lips feel on it."

The waitress bent over and licked the tip of dad's hard cock and then slid it into her mouth and sucked it for a moment. Then she stood up and said, "Nice. Bet you enjoy getting that thing in you ma'am."

Mom just giggled and turned red, but the waitress was right there with her hands all over my mother. Feeling her tits and then ran her hand around mom's ass and pussy. She said, "You should think about shaving. It is so much better being smooth like your daughter."

"That will be fixed later. We are both going to shave." Mom said.

Next stop was Cathy and she did the same as with mom and of course, Cathy turned bright red. I guess not everyone enjoys being naked in public. But then the waitress turned to Tom and he was already. He said, "Go ahead and do what you want. I like young girls who want to play with me. And, I would love to feel your lips too."

She looked at him and said, "Which lips big boy." She was teasing him, I'm sure.

Tom said, "Both sets darling."

She then said, "Ok, go ahead and feel all you want."

Tom did just that. He reached under her skirt and played with her for a moment and then lifted her skirt up. We all saw she wasn't wearing panties, so he got his fingers inside her pussy. Wow, my future father in law is quite the man. I wonder if he wanted to do that with me too. I would talk with Larry later about his dad.

The waitress then leaned over, licked the head of Tom's cock and took him in her mouth for a couple sucks. Then she stood up and said, "Thank you all so much. I have never had so much fun with my guest before. I hope you come back soon."

Then she just walked away, leaving 6 naked people standing in the parking lot. We found out where Larry's parents were staying so we could visit later, then we got in our car and drove my parents back to their motel. It was funny seeing my parents walking around naked in public. Even if I do it all the time.

Once we dropped the parents off, we went back to my house to be with my roommates. We arrived and everyone had to know why Larry was also naked, even if they didn't mind at all. We explained what happened at the restaurant and they got a big laugh out of it. Especially the part with the waitress asking to touch everyone.

Then Larry said, "I am glad we are all together now and you have seen me naked. We plan on having a naked wedding too. But, I must ask, Ron, Steve, would you be my best men. I mean I don't really have anyone else except you guys and you have become like brothers to me. But, I would ask that you stand with me naked, just as Sally and I will be."

Ron and Steve both said they would be the best men, but were a little leery of doing it naked. That is until Joan said, "Look guys, Steph and I are going to be the bride's maids and we will be naked, so you might as well be too."

"Well, if that's the case, then I guess I can do it too." Ron said and Steve said the same thing.

So, I said, "Well, since we are all going to be naked for our wedding and Larry is already that way, why don't you guys get naked too. Besides, I have seen you all naked before."

They did what I asked and stripped naked in front of me and Larry. It was so much fun now. I just wish I could have been naked like this a long time ago. And, I would love it if the country would allow nudity everyplace without it being illegal. I get away with it because of the Human Rights people, but everyone should be allowed to do it without being arrested.

We discussed more things, mostly about our wedding and it was even discussed about my wedding night when I would give up my virginity. My roommates thought I should give it up in front of everyone. After all, I am not allowed to close doors and must allow everyone to see me always.

Larry wasn't too keen on fucking me with an audience, but said he would if it was decided that is what should happen. I told him that we would have to go by the majority rules and if it was decided that I get fucked for the first time in front of a crowd in public, I would have to do it. He still wasn't happy about it, but would if he had to.

We called for take-out and of course, I had to answer the door to take it and allow the delivery person to touch me all over. I still had to say no fingers in my pussy, but once married, that will change too. Once the delivery guy had fun with my body, I got the food, paid for it and went back in with the roommates.

We all ate in the living room, which we usually don't do, but since we were all naked it seemed appropriate so we could look at each other. We talked about school and things like that, but mostly about my wedding.

Then a serious question was brought up. Ron asked, "So, Sally, Larry, on your wedding night, are you going to have sex out in the open. Maybe at the reception so we all know Sally is no longer a virgin."

Before either one of us could answer, Steph said, "And will you share each other with everyone there?"

Joan added, "You know, Sally is free game once she is married and has lost her cherry. That means anyone can have sex with her, as long as it is not covered up by closed doors or blankets."

"I remember that in the contract, but I am not sure that I can just have sex with anyone. I know I have let everyone touch and feel me all over, but having sex with them, I just don't know. Larry, what do you think? I mean could you watch me fuck some other guy?" I said.

"Sally, I have already seen you have sex with another man. Remember, you let that big black guy fuck your ass. So, I think I could handle it. At least, I think we should give it a shot. And, I won't mind having sex with you in front of everyone on our wedding night. Maybe we can have a bed set up at the reception and show everyone that you are no longer a virgin." Larry told me.

"Well, there is your answer. I guess we will consummate the marriage in front of everyone and I guess, others will be able to have me too. And, since I might be busy satisfying the guys, Larry will be available for the ladies." I said.

Then Steph said, "You know Sally, the guys all have hard cocks right now. Think we can get them soft. You won't have to fuck any of them, but you could suck someone. I will be happy to help Larry out if it is ok. Joan who would you like?"

"No, I don't think I want to do that. I can help Larry with my hands, so you are out of luck." I said.

Larry said, "No, I don't want to do anything with anyone else right now. So, you ladies are out of luck and you can take care of your own fella. Sally, maybe later for your offer."

We all laughed and decided it was bed time. I had a long day and tomorrow was going to be busy also. We had told the parents that we would have breakfast with them and spend the day enjoying the sights and each other. Larry and I would get to know both sets of parents better and we would discuss more of the wedding plans.

Larry asked, "So, tomorrow we will be going for breakfast and our parents would like all of us to go. Only thing is, they want everyone naked for the day, so we can get used to seeing each other that way. I don't have a problem with that and of course, Sally has no option. So, before we go to bed, will you all join us?"

The answer to that question was yes, all of them would join us and will be naked, just like us. We said goodnight and Larry decided he wanted to sleep with me, even if we were not married. I said it was ok, if he didn't try anything under the covers. But he reminded me, that I don't have covers. That was a good laugh and we went off to bed.

I did help him out so he would sleep better. Once in bed, I started to stroke his hard cock and it got him excited. I figured, that once we were married, I would be getting lots of this thing, so why not practice with it. I jerked him off and heard him moan and groan as I did. But what I did next was surprising to both of us.

I guess my hormones took over and I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth and sucked on him. It was not the first time I had a man's cock in my mouth, so I kind of knew what I was doing. I had sucked that stranger off at the mall when they were punishing me for the first time.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12