Showing Sally Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what he did to me shocked me even more. He moved my hips around and go us in a 69 position, so we could both get relief. He licked my virgin pussy while I sucked his cock and it felt so damn good. Not many men had the privilege of eating my pussy and I gladly gave it to him. I could tell right then, we would have a great life together.

We worked on each other and then it happened. He gave me his hot gooey cum and I gave him my sweet nectar. We were cumming together and I felt so good now. I knew I would have to give in to other guys once we were married and I might have to watch him with other women, but for right now, we belonged to each other.

Once we both had a nice orgasm, we held each other and drifted off to sleep. I slept like a baby cradled in my man's arms and felt so wonderful when I woke the next morning. I didn't want to move because Larry was still sleeping and I hated to disturb him, but I had to pee. I wiggled out from under his arm, stood up and rushed to the bathroom.

I had to wait my turn because Ron was ahead of me, standing with his dick in his hand. I watched him pee, thinking it was funny how men stood to pee while us ladies sat to do it. But, I guess since they had the dicks to stick out, they didn't have to pop a squat to do the business. Once he was done, I sat down to pee and spread my legs so he could watch if he wanted to.

He stayed watching for a moment and then left. I finished and walked back to my room. Larry was awake now and he smiled as I walked in. He said, "Wow, I get to see that every morning once we are married."

I laughed and said, "You can see it anytime you want darling. Remember, I can't wear clothes anymore."

He got up, went to the bathroom and then we went to the kitchen together for some coffee. The others were up and everyone was still naked. The guys weren't hard this morning, so I guess everyone had a good time last night.

We all had coffee and then cleaned up the kitchen before we left to have breakfast with the parents. They wanted my roommates to come so we could all discuss the wedding plans. We all left together and I rode with Larry, since we had to go pick up my parents. His parent had a car, but mine didn't.

Once we picked up mom and dad, and we were all together with his parents and my roommates I noticed mom still had hair on her pussy. I asked, "Mom, thought you were going to shave that bush?"

"Oh, I was, but I talked with Cathy and we decided to do it today with the help of our children. I think it would be much better if someone else shaved us down there. You don't mind, do you?" she said.

"No, I don't mind, but maybe one of the guys would like that honor. Steve, Ron, Larry, what do you say? Want to shave our mom's pussies?" I asked.

Mom said, "Never thought of that, but it sounds exciting. I haven't had any strange hands on it since I married your dad. Yes, I think I would like either Steve or Ron to shave me. Cathy, how about you?"

I said, "They both are good at shaving pussies. They both have shaved me."

"That sounds good to me. I would like Ron to shave me, if you don't mind." Cathy said, then added, "but once it is bald, you'll have to kiss it Ron."

We laughed and mom said, "That sounds nice Cathy. Steve, you will shave and kiss my pussy, won't you?"

Both Ron and Steve said they would do what the ladies wanted and asked if they could do more than just kiss it. That got a few chuckles to and daddy said, "You know, I like you guys and I understand how much you have helped Sally with her desires, along with protecting her. I know you have helped her stay a virgin, so I think you need to be rewarded. Tom, what do you think?"

Tom looked at him, then his wife and then the guys. He said, "I agree and I think it would be nice once you finish shaving them, you should be able to do more than kiss them."

"What are you saying Tom, that they should eat our pussies or have sex with us?" Cathy asked.

"Something like that. Maybe both, if you girls don't mind. Then maybe we can have some fun with the young girls" Tom explained.

Daddy laughed at that remark and said, "Sounds like a good plan to me."

Nothing happened right then, but it looked like something was going to happen soon. We all went to brunch together and we found out Larry's dad had talked to the management of the restaurant we went to about our nudity. He had told them about me, explaining I was legal to be naked and had to be by order of the Human Rights department and that the rest of them were trying to support me. The management was ok with it so we had no problem.

It was still strange to be sitting in a restaurant with other fully dressed patrons, but very weird to see my mom and dad naked with me. Larry told me the same about seeing his parents naked, especially his mom. She was always the prim and proper lady, keeping everything covered up. But, now she is out in public naked and talking about getting her pussy shaved, kissed, eaten and maybe fucked by someone other than dad.

We ate brunch and talked about our wedding, until the subject came up about our parents being shaved by Ron and Steve. I thought it was quite amusing to see my mom discussing her pussy like she did.

She said, "I can't wait to get rid of this bush and have a young-looking pussy again. I haven't been hairless down there since I was about 10 years old. I have been looking at you girls and love how everyone can see your little slits, even when you stand up. Much better to look at when you are sitting and you open some. It is even better when you move and your pussies wink at everyone."

Then Cathy said, "Yes, I like that look a lot. Ron, you do promise not to cut anything down there don't you."

"Yes, I am pretty good at shaving girl's pussies and I'll be very careful not to hurt you. After all, I have to kiss it once done and don't want blood there." Ron joked.

Everyone laughed at that and my mom said, "Steve, I know you'll be careful, but you know I want more than a little kiss once I'm bald. I want to feel your tongue inside me for a little while and then, since I have been looking at that nice piece of meat between your legs, I want it in me too."

I said, "Mom that isn't nice."

"Well, I hope it is, Sally. Someday you'll understand." She told me.

Then the 2 fathers got involved. Dad said, "Let's see, since Steve is going to take care of you, Steph, do you mind having an old man in you?"

Steph said, "I'm looking forward to it, but everyone has to promise to let everyone one else watch the shaving and the fucking."

Tom said, "Wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait to get some nice pussy from you Joan."

Joan surprised me when she said, "Well, Tom why don't you come sit next to me and let me get acquainted with that big stiff pole you got."

Everyone moved around the table. Dad was next to Steph, Steve was with mom, Ron was near Cathy, and Tom was sitting with Joan. I watched them all play with each other. Daddy had his fingers in Steph's pussy while Steve was rubbing mom's tits and pussy. Tom was kissing Joan while he fingered her and Cathy had Ron's cock in her hand stroking it.

Larry and I just sat there, watching all of this. We couldn't believe our parents were doing all of this. They were in a public restaurant naked, playing around with other people. How did this all come about? Just because I liked being nude and showing off, they now were joining me. Wow, this is unreal!

The waitress came to our table and said, "We don't mind the nudity at all. I enjoy it a lot and wish I could be as brave as all of you. But, some people complained about you sitting here playing with each other. So, the manager has asked if you would leave or stop the playing."

Larry spoke up, saying, "We were just getting ready to leave anyway. Got a couple ladies who need a shave. But we might come back later, if that is ok."

"Yes, that will be fine. Have fun." The waitress said.

We left the restaurant laughing and they still were feeling each other up. Then, I got a big shock. Daddy said, "I think we should go to your house Sally because I heard you have a big table the girls can get shaved on. I was told that is where they shave you."

I said, "Yes, I usually do get on the table so they can shave me. Much easier that way."

"Great, then we will go there." He said.

But the shock came when Steph got in the back seat with daddy. Joan went with Tom, mom and Cathy went with Ron and Steve. Larry and I stayed together, but everyone was going with someone besides their partner.

Once in the car, I turned to say something to daddy, but froze when I saw Steph leaned over him, with his hard cock in her mouth. She was sucking my father's cock right in front of me. I watched for a minute and then turned back to the front, wondering what was going on in the other cars.

The thing is, watching daddy get his cock sucked, turned me on and I wanted to have sex, right then. I wasn't going to until my wedding night, but I wanted to. I kept glancing back at the 2 in the back seat and Steph was really getting into daddy and it looked like he was enjoying it.

Just before we got to the house, Daddy shot his cum into Steph's mouth and she swallowed it all. She sat up and said, "Wow, that was so nice and you're cum taste delicious. Thank you, Bill, for letting me do it. Next stop will be between my other lips."

I giggled thinking back to when I was young and thinking my parents were such prudes. They would never do anything like this back then, or at least I thought they wouldn't. We pulled up to the house and everyone was getting out of the cars with big smiles on their faces.

Once in the house, we put some coffee on in case anyone wanted some and then discussed the shaving schedule. Ron said, "I would like a before and after taste, if no one minds."

Cathy spoke up and said, "I think that is a great idea. A few licks before the shave and lots of licks after. Maybe everyone should taste us before we get our pussies shaved."

The others agreed, but Larry and I said, we didn't want to do that. But, we were soon reminded that the majority always rules and we would each have to lick both hairy pussies.

Then, it was decided that Cathy would get shaved first and then mom. So, we cleared everything off the table and Ron positioned her on the table, getting her ready to become bald. Once he had her on her back, feet up on the edge and her legs spread apart, he leaned in and licked her pussy.

Once he licked her a short time, he moved out of the way and said, "OK, bride and groom next and then everyone one else."

I had to do what I was told, so I leaned down and licked my future mother in laws hairy pussy. She tasted pretty-good for being an older lady, but the hair was in the way.

Larry had to do it next. So, he leaned in and for the first time licked his mother's pussy. He spent a little extra time doing it and I wondered if he enjoyed it that much. After all, he came out of that tight little hole.

The others followed, each of them taking a few licks of her hairy pussy before Ron shaved it all off and made it smooth and bald. Once everyone had a few licks of Cathy, Larry's mother, Ron got all the shaving gear together and asked, "Cathy, you ready to have a baby pussy again?"

"Hell yes, do it Ron." She exclaimed.

Ron did as he was asked and started clipping the hair off her pussy with scissors. But Tom stopped him. He said, "Wait, I think we should save all that hair so we can look at it to remember what was on her pussy before we shaved it bald. Maybe we can put a jar on the fireplace to see who asks questions of what is inside it."

Everyone liked that idea and I went to get 2 small jars. One for Cathy and one for mom. Ron waited till I returned with the jars before he started trimming her hair again. I set the jar down and he placed what he had cut off in it and continued removing the long hair from her pussy. With each snip of the scissors, her pussy was looking so much better.

Ron continued trimming her bush and when he finished with the scissors, she looked so much younger. He ran his hands all over her and then put his fingers inside her. She smiled when he did that and he said, "Now comes the fun part. I get to get that sharp razor up close and personal with this hot little pussy."

"Feels so good like this. Can't wait till you finish up. And, I love your finger in me, but wish it was something else." Cathy said.

"Just wait Cathy, I'm sure Ron has something to plug that up once he finishes with the razor." Tom said.

We all watched as Ron fingered Larry's mother and as I looked around, she was not the only one with a finger in her pussy. My mom had Steve's in her and daddy was doing it with Steph, while Tom fingered Joan. I guess my pussy was the only one without a finger in it, but at least I was still a virgin.

Ron got the shaving cream and spread it around Cathy's pubic mound, making sure there was plenty on her pussy lips. Then, picked up the razor and began to rid her of the stubble left from trimming her bush. All her hair was packed into the small jar and the lid put on. I was thinking maybe we should label the jars. Hers would say 'Cathy's pussy hair'.

He worked all around her pussy and finally had someone hold her legs up so he could work around her tiny little asshole. He shaved her totally smooth and then took a warm moist towel and placed it over the shaved area to wipe off the excess cream.

When he removed the towel, we were all looking at a very smooth, younger looking pussy. Ron leaned down and kissed her pussy lips, then started licking it. He dipped his tongue inside and said, "Perfect".

Cathy wiggled her lower body and moaned. But Ron stopped licking her now bald pussy, saying, "Ok, everybody has to lick it. Larry, you go first, then Sally. The rest of us will line up behind you 2."

Larry was a little hesitant to lick his mother's pussy again, but he would not disappoint anyone. He stepped up, looked at his mom, said, "That looks good mom. Bet it feels better to. Now let's see if it tastes better."

With that, he leaned over and stuck his face between his mother's legs and started licking her naked pussy slit. His cock got harder when he did it and I wondered if he would like to fuck her. But, before I could think any more, he stopped and told me to give it a few licks.

What a way to treat your future mother in law. Watch her strip in public, watch as she lost her hairy bush, watch her son lick her and now I get to taste her. Oh well, I was told to, so here goes. I leaned in, looked at the pussy before me, stuck out my tongue and licked my future mom in laws pussy. She did taste good and much better without the hair.

Everyone took a turn licking her once I was done and she was getting turned on. Her pussy started leaking out and I was also turned on. I watched my father lick her pussy and then saw my mom getting her taste. I'm not sure if mom ever licked a pussy before, but it looked like she enjoyed it.

Once everyone licked Cathy's bald pussy, Ron stepped up to her, standing between her spread legs and put his hard cock up to her slit. She moaned and said, "Yes, put that pole in me. First one I've had since I married Tom. That is other than his."

I watched Ron move his hips and he was inside her pussy going deeper as we all watched. Once he was all the way in her, he started fucking her. I looked at Tom to see his reaction, but all I saw was smiles. Wondering if it was because his wife was screwing another man or because Joan was stroking his cock.

Ron continued his assault on Cathy's bald pussy and it looked like she was enjoying every bit of it. She would push back when he drove in deep and pull back some when he pulled back before plunging deep into her hot wet hole again.

They fucked for about 10 minutes and Ron said, "It won't be long Cathy. Want me to pull out before I cum?"

"Hell no. You better fuck me all the way and give me that cock cream deep inside my little pussy. I want to feel it nice and deep." She informed him.

Ron didn't say anything else as he fucked Cathy in front of everyone, including her son and husband. He pounded her like she wanted it and soon he drove into her one last time and began to cum. He was balls deep in her and was shooting his man cream into her pussy.

Then he collapsed on her as she finished cumming and started to calm down. They both just stayed there for a while before Ron slowly pulled his soft cock from her well fucked pussy.

He looked around at everyone and said, "Wow, that was amazing. Tom, you got yourself one hot lady and I want to thank you for letting me fuck that hot pussy."

Tom laughed and said, "You are very welcome Ron and I hope you can get some more of it later. But you 2 need to clean up and then we can continue with shaving making Betty bald too."

Everyone agreed we should take a break before mom got shaved and fucked by Steve, so Ron and Cathy scooted off to get a shower together and the rest of us sat back to have a drink.

12