Shown Off Ch. 12-14 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now the bottoms." My eyes grew as wide as saucers. Surely he wasn't suggesting what I thought he was.

But before I knew what was happening, Mr. Daniels had reached forward, hooked either side of my bottoms with his fingers and swiftly yanked them down.

I immediately covered up my pussy with my hands as the men started hollering and cheering with perverted glee.

"Now now Susan. remember what we talked about. Don't you want to make Josh happy? We are older and more experienced. We know what we're doing. We need to get you used to this."

I was so sheltered and naive that I fell for the flimsy story. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and slowly moved my hands to the arm rests of the chair. I felt hands on either knee gently pry my legs open.

This unleashed a new wave of vulgar comments towards me.

"Fuck me look at that shaved pussy."

"You sure it's been getting fucked? Looks brand new."

"That tiny thing has been swallowing cock everyday? That's amazing."

I heard the men pull in their chairs closer to me. My eyes were still squeezed shut as I repeated to myself that I was doing this for Josh.

I let them visually molest me for another 5 minutes. They made nastier and nastier comments about me that would make the biggest pervert blush. But I endured it because I was convinced this would help me get over my shyness. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't working.

Eventually the chatter died down. Mr. Daniels cleared his throat.

"Well uh.. look here Susan. You did really really well. Practicing like this will get rid of your shyness in no time. But Josh is going to be here soon. You should probably get your sexy little butt upstairs and get ready for him. He's going to want to drill you out."

I nodded quietly and took my stuff and got up.

"You want to really drive him wild?"

I nodded again.

"Go upstairs to Josh's room, get the dildo. Get on your hands and knees. Ass up, face down with your fuck hole facing the door. When Josh opens the door, it would drive him crazy to see you pounding yourself with a nice thick toy. Show him what a cock loving slut you are. Show him how much you want his meat ramming you. Let him know how much you crave guzzling his cum."

The men laughed at the vivid description while I flinched at the filthy language. But Mr. Daniels obviously knew what guys wanted more than me. Who was I to argue?

"And Susan. This little discussion stays between us. We wouldn't want your boyfriend getting jealous." The men laughed loudly again while I turned beet-red. I went upstairs and got in position as directed. I found myself getting incredibly aroused. After 10 minutes, I heard Josh's footsteps climbing up the stairs.

I immediately started plunging the dildo into me aggressively, just like how Mr. Daniels told me.

I heard the door open. I swayed my hips slightly and started moaning softly. I really wanted to sell it. I didn't want Josh to think I was too shy.

But the door suddenly closed. It didn't take me long to realize that it wasn't Josh. My fears were confirmed as I heard the footsteps continue back out the patio, followed by raucous laughter. I barely registered the humiliation when I heard footsteps coming to the bedroom again.

"Susan?"

I was relieved it was actually Josh this time calling from downstairs. I immediately started fucking myself with the dildo again. I needed to get it right for him.

I heard the door open.

"Oh fuck..."

No pleasantries were exchanged. I heard him practically rip his clothes off. He knelt down behind me and slapped my hands away from the toy. He grabbed it instead and proceeded to absolutely pummel my poor pussy so hard that I almost screamed out.

He abruptly pulled it out and handed it to me.

"Suck it," came the stern order.

I immediately started pleasuring the dildo like it was Josh's own cock. I felt two of his fingers hook into my already open pussy and painfully pull down, gaping me even more.

He spat into my obscenely open hole. It was primal..filthy. One of his hands grabbed my ponytail at the base, while the other held onto my waist firmly.

"I'm going to give your slutty cunt just what you want," he growled sexily.

Even though I was bracing for it, his sudden plunge into me knocked my breath out anyway. He immediately started thrusting into my well lubricated pussy, making me feel the entire length of his cock on every stroke.

I noticed his window was open. I'm sure the men sitting directly underneath it were thrilled to hear the vulgar sounds of sex coming out the bedroom. But I didn't care. I was barely coherent from the fucking that Josh was giving me.

He ravished me that afternoon, although I expected nothing else. In hindsight I was definitely tricked by the older men but they were right about one thing. Availing myself as Josh's personal whore definitely thrilled him like no other.

Chapter 14: An end to the tale

I quietly closed my bedroom window behind me in the dead of night. I was sneaking out again, something I'd gotten very good at. It was going to be one of our last small town trysts before Josh and I left for college 4 hours away.

I tiptoed across the lawn, using the shadows cast by my house to hide myself. Josh's truck was parked at the end of our street as usual. I hurried over to the driver's side door as my chest thumped wildly. Then, without any prompting, I immediately removed my clothes and handed them to Josh who had a heart fluttering smile on his face. He had certainly trained me well.

I was taken aback when he gripped the back of my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss through the door window. My nipples instantly hardened in the night air.

While I was still cognizant of the fact that I was butt naked in the street, I tried to focus on the kiss and let my inhibitions go. I'd come a long way from where I was before. Although I'm sure Josh would've said not far enough.

When he finally broke the kiss, I ran over to the passenger side and got in the truck. His hand immediately found its way to my pussy, eliciting a moan from me. I was surprised when he handed me a blindfold. This was a new development.

"Put it on", he growled in an irresistibly erotic voice.

And like the dutiful girlfriend I was, I did. He started the truck and began driving. Shrouded in total darkness, my heart was racing. His hand never let up on my pussy, getting me incredibly aroused.

After what felt like hours of driving, the truck hit gravel and slowed down. He unbuckled his seatbelt and reached across to kiss me while simultaneously plugging two fingers deep into my hot, slick hole. My eyes rolled into the back of my head with pleasure, although he couldn't have known that with the blindfold on.

"Keep the blindfold on at all times, understand baby?"

I whimpered in acknowledgement as his thick fingers burrowed deeper inside me.

"Tonight, I want you to be the best lay in the world. I want you to show me everything you've learned about how to FUCK."

He plunged his fingers deeper into me to place further emphasis on his last word. I was putty in his hands. I moaned a weak yes.

He got out of the truck and opened the door for me. He guided me down, being careful that I didn't fall due to my blindness. I felt paved ground at my feet. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was likely the same parking lot we frequented regularly.

He pushed me against the truck and groped me like a mad man while remaining dressed himself. The sensations were driving me wild. I felt him press his body against mine as he kissed me with a fury.

His jean-clad bulge pushing into me felt deadly. Before I could touch it, I felt myself being dragged away from the truck. We reached a patch of soft grass, making me realize that this was not the same parking lot.

"Just like we've practiced," he whispered in my ear. I felt him grab the base of my pony tail and lower me. I was forced to squat with my legs splayed open. I felt my wet pussy lips open to the night air and grabbed Josh's muscular thighs in preparation for the oral assault I knew was coming.

But I was determined to show Josh how far I'd come. I unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. I wrapped my lips around his thick member and slowly but surely slowly impaled my mouth on it until I felt my tonsils squeeze his cock head.

Josh moaned loudly into the dark night. Then, I went to work. All my experience of giving countless blowjobs showed that night. I deepthroated him over and over. I kept his cock sloppy with my spit just how he liked. I switched up speeds, I changed up the strength of my mouth's suction, and ran my tongue across his piss slit every so often that always made his knees buckle.

I even kissed and licked his balls like they were the elixir of life. In that moment, they may as well have been. Josh had nothing but praise and pure verbal expressions of pleasure from what I was doing. He didn't even feel compelled to guide the blowjob with his hands like he normally did. Just as I had reached a frenetic pace deepthroating his cock, he pushed himself abruptly away from me.

"Fuck babe. I almost shot my load right down your throat." His ragged breathing was getting me even more aroused.

I composed myself and wiped off my mouth after what had essentially been a cock sucking performance that would have rivaled any porn film. Josh's breathing slowed before he finally let me up. My thighs were on fire from squatting for so long.

He pushed me a few steps backwards until I felt something like a wooden picnic table press into my bare behind. He lifted me up so that I was able to sit with my legs dangling over the table's edge. He got into the table behind me and pulled me back until my head was resting on his chest. He was still dressed but I felt his exposed hard cock pressed between us.

He coaxed my thighs up and out, before finally grabbing my ankles and pulling them back towards my head. He then pulled my legs open obscenely wide. I mentally thanked God for all the cheerleading practice that made me flexible enough to withstand such a whorish position.

"Finger that cunt," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

I reached down to my spread open pussy. It was engorged with arousal. I started rubbing my pussy opening, immediately feeling shudders of pleasure in my brain.

"I didn't say rub your pussy. I said. Finger. That. Cunt."

I whimpered at his dominant tone. I pushed in two fingers and started the now familiar act of fucking my own hole. A haze filled my head as I rhythmically went in and out.

"Faster."

"Harder."

"Stick a third finger in that slut cunt. I know it can take it."

I felt my opening stretch as I obediently added another digit to it.

"Finger fuck that horny wet hole HARD."

Josh's whispers filled my head and I did my best to obey. It wasn't long before the pleasure became unbearable and I had the first orgasm of the night.

"Aaaargh!" I screamed out as my body convulsed. I pulled my fingers out as my open hole spasmed and gushed from an intense orgasm. Even Josh struggled to keep me spread open with his strong arms.

Once my orgasm subsided, Josh kept holding me wide open. He kissed me deeply as my pussy kept twitching.

"Hold on to your legs just like this, it's my turn now," he snarled into my ear.

I dutifully did as he said and maintained my slut stance. He spat on his right hand crudely and reached down between my legs. He rubbed his spit into my already slippery opening, then plunged two of his masculine thick fingers into me while his left hand started groping my breasts. I moaned loudly without any shame. I was under his spell.

For the next ten minutes, he used and abused my hole like he owned it.

"Say my name is Susan Myers and I love my cunt fingered hard."

I felt embarrassed and whimpered a no.

"Say it."

This time, his request was a command.

"My name is Susan Myers and I love...my cunt fingered hard."

"Louder."

"My name is Susan Myers and I love my cunt fingered hard," I said in a louder tone.

His thick fingers pounded into me with increased tempo. The pleasure in my pussy was reaching a crescendo.

"LOUDER!"

My mind was a scrambled mess. His fingers were dripping with my juices as he completely violated my pussy, treating it like nothing more than a sex toy. He must've sensed the impending event because his fingers pulled out of me viciously as I had my second orgasm of the night and totally lost my inhibitions.

"MY NAME IS SUSAN MYERS AND I LOVE MY CUNT FINGERED HARD!"

I screamed into the night, completely giving up any semblance of modesty. My gaping pussy gasped and quivered from the pleasure radiating through it.

I was still holding my legs open like an obedient girlfriend. I was in an unknown place and completely blind. And yet Josh had total control over me. What had happened to me?

But before I could process my budding existential crisis, I felt Josh kissing my neck, causing my eyes to roll back. He started growling into my ear as his hands roamed up my body to my breasts.

"Keep your legs open. We put in a lot of work into your cunt. It's been fucked over and over. I've drained my balls into your hot hole so many times it's scary. "

"Look how wet it gets. Look at how much it loves getting touched...fingered...fucked."

I was embarrassed beyond comprehension. But his filthy mouth combined with his tugging of my hard nipples was already building up the pressure inside of me. My pussy wasn't even being touched but it was starting to glisten with anticipation again.

"Now imagine everyone you know standing in front of you. Seeing that cunt. That perfect snatch that just milks my cock like nothing else. Seeing how wet and hot it is."

I whimpered as Josh finally let me put my legs down and slowly pushed me forward and off the table.

He stood up behind me. He gathered my hair into a ponytail again. He pulled my head back until my ear was right next to his mouth.

"Imagine everyone from school watching you right now. What would they think if they saw you like this?"

I started grinding my bare ass into Josh's hard cock pressing into me. At that moment, I was nothing but a whore. Josh chuckled at my display. His grip at the base of my ponytail tightened as he bent me over in half. He kicked my legs open so he had full access to my wet pussy. I bit my lip as I felt his large cockhead barely breach my opening.

"I think you'd like everyone seeing you horned up. Needy for my cock." I whimpered as Josh teased my slit with his cockhead. He was right. I needed him inside me.

"In fact, why don't we show everyone how you can FUCK!"

Before I could understand what was going on, Josh had removed my blindfold while simultaneously spearing me to the hilt with his rock hard cock.

I shrieked with pain and pleasure. I saw stars as my eyes struggled to adjust to the light. My pussy was still spasming at the sudden intrusion when Josh started fucking me with brutal enthusiasm.

As Josh continued pounding me from behind, I started becoming aware of my surroundings. I couldn't recognize the place. What I did know was that Josh and I were completely illuminated by the one street light in the park.

As I squinted into the darkness in front of me, my eyes grew wide as I made out the outline of a car. I looked around wildly and made out another car and a truck that wasn't Josh's. They were all facing us head on from a distance. My heart dropped when I saw the faint orange glow of a lit cigarette held by a hand hanging outside the truck window.

I felt startled and tried to stand up but Josh's vice grip at the base of my hair kept me down. Instead, he grabbed one of my legs and raised it up, never ceasing the vaginal pounding he was inflicting on me. He pulled my head back, making me look straight ahead with my chest exposed. I felt all of my face and body lit up by the literal spotlight above us. Every time he thrust in, my breasts jiggled for the audience watching us.

He was a man possessed. He was intent on showing me off. His girlfriend. His lover. His slut.

And despite this act of filthy exhibition and degradation, my body was on fire with lust. His cock was churning up the pleasure in my pussy for a third climax.

I tried to ignore the anonymous eyes on my body and get into the sex instead. Just as I was able to focus on the relentless pounding, the car in front of us roared to life. I jumped but Josh kept me in my position.

The car's bright headlights were blinding me. And I was mortified when it started inching towards us. The headlights completely shrouded the driver's identity.

"Josh please we need to leave.." I pleaded desperately.

But Josh seemed transfixed on the encroaching car. He had stopped thrusting but he kept me in the same position. My head pulled back. My left leg held straight up and out. His cock lodged balls deep in my pussy.

"Just shut your eyes baby. Please, do this for me. Don't be scared." Knowing I had no other choice, I did just that. I prayed that whoever driving the car did not know who I was.

I heard the car come to a stop. I kept my eyes shut. I could not bear to look. I felt Josh drop my leg and pull himself out of me. I immediately turned around and buried my blushing face in his chest. He was still fully clothed, adding further to my humiliation.

But he grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around again. He applied pressure onto my back until I found myself bent over the car hood that was apparently only a few inches in front me.

I felt my nipples tingle as they pressed against the warm metal. I put my head on it's side, making my ear flush with the hood. I heard the hum of the recently killed engine.

Josh forced my legs open wide once more and to my embarrassment, I felt that familiar burning of lust stirring inside me again.

I whimpered quietly as I heard car doors open and shut, followed by footsteps crunching over the gravel, heading closer towards us. I kept my eyes squeezed shut.

Then the voices started.

"That's one hot slut you got there kid."

"Is that really the Myers girl holy fuck."

"Did you see how she played with her pussy? She fucking loves it. Sucks cock like a goddamn pro too."

"Brian raised one hot bitch. You think he knows?"

The humiliation was becoming unbearable for me. They knew who I was, although I could not expect anything less from growing up in a small town. I heard three voices but had no idea who they were.

I suddenly felt Josh's cock rubbing up and down my slit. I covered my face with my hand. This was yet another advancement of my corruption. Getting fucked with strangers watching.

"Stick it in her boy. Make her squeal."

This made the men laugh. But Josh was more than happy to oblige the request. He slowly pushed himself into me. I let out an involuntary moan before I could stop myself.

"Fucking hell, it just slid right in. Not her first time, that's for sure."

"No condom too. She must love feeling that bare cock."

More laughter ensued.

"Pound her boy. Make that pussy yours."

They were talking about me like I was a two-bit whore. And I could not even blame them. Josh grunted and grabbed me by the waist. I knew what was coming.

For the next 15 mins, I screamed and moaned through another orgasm. I learned in that moment that there was nothing that made you feel more vulnerable than cumming hard on a cock inside you while strange men cheered you on.

I'd had my fair share of intense fucks with Josh before. But that night, he fully claimed my body as his in front of the men watching. If it weren't for my juices drenching his cock and lubricating, I'm sure we would have started a fire.

"Come on boy. Finish the job."

"Knock the slut up."

"Yea, fill her up."

I felt the familiar tension rising in Josh's grip and braced myself. He roared as he plunged all the way into me and flooded me with his cum. He stayed pressed into me as his cock spasmed over and over inside me. The heat of his seed soothed my sore pussy as I let out a low moan.