Shown Off Ch. 12-14 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men whooped and hollered in celebration. I heard them slapping his back and congratulating him with "atta boy" proclamations.

I kept my eyes shut. I was overcome with shame. I could bear to see any of their faces.

I stayed in my position, exhausted as Josh slowly pulled himself out of me. The shifting gravel made it clear that the men had now taken position right behind me for a better view. I felt Josh's thick load and my pussy juices slide out my opening. A new wave of chatter and whistles started.

"Would you take a look at that cunt. Just leaking cum everywhere."

"That's one hot gaping teenage twat."

"She took that cock like a fucking champ. She's making her family proud that's for sure."

I continued laying flat out on the car as the men continued their filthy talk. I felt their eyes zeroed in on my still open pussy. Their voices became a buzz in my head as the full gravity of what I'd done hit me.

I was jolted awake from my stupor by the car starting up again. I stood up abruptly and fell back into Josh's open arms. I covered up my face as the car reversed slowly, the headlights still shining brightly on my body. But Josh took my hands and held them behind me.

"Open your eyes...", he gently whispered in my ear.

I slowly peered through my eyes as the headlights blinded me. Then, the other two vehicles also started their ignition, drenching my nude body in even more light. It was so bright I still couldn't make out the drivers. Then one by one, they pulled out of the parking lot and down the country road.

As the last car drove away, I let out an audible sigh of relief. Fear turned to humiliation turned to anger. But before I could make my fury known I found myself swung around and wrapped up in Josh's strong arms.

He kissed me deeply, probing my mouth with his tongue. After what felt like an hour, he hoisted me up by my thighs, making me straddle him. My sore labia pressed into his belt buckle.

He carried me effortlessly back to the picnic table behind us. He perched my bare ass on the edge of the table and held my thighs open as he crouched down between them.

I bit my lip as he kissed my battered pussy.

"I fucking love everything about you baby. I love your laugh, your smile, your breasts, your body, your pussy."

I felt his hot mouth engulf my pussy as he finished his sentence. I felt his tongue squirm and slide all over my lips and clit. He knew exactly what strings to pull on my body. My body had been conditioned to respond immediately to his touch. I couldn't help it.

I felt his mouth finally leave my aching slit.

"I love how you let me do all these as things. How you let me show you off. How you let me do whatever I want to your cunt."

He put extra emphasis on the last word as he spat on my pussy vulgarly and shoved two of his large fingers deep into my hole.

He fingered me slowly. I looked down between my legs as the soreness in my pussy once again gave way to pleasure.

He was looking at me. He gave me his trademark smile that got me into this mess in the first place as he kissed the top of my pussy tenderly.

"I love you baby."

And with that, what little indignation I had melted away. I laid back and surrendered my body to him once more. I was his. But more importantly, he was mine.

Epilogue

Josh never revealed who the men who had watched us were. I think he found it exciting that I would always second guess any man in town as being one of them.

But the two of us left for college not long after and I never had to deal with any scandal.

We remained together for several years which Josh definitely used to push my boundaries even further. But I trusted him completely and we loved each other through it all.

While the relationship did not last, the memories definitely will.

What I wrote wasn't a true autobiography. There was a lot of fiction added. But there were also many key stories lifted directly from my experiences. Experiences that shaped my sexuality permanently.

I hope everyone enjoyed this story. Writing it was a long process but an enjoyable one. I hope my first attempt at writing erotica was a fun ride for anyone who read it. It truly was for me.

Feedback welcomed at my profile or email

Disclaimer: all characters are strictly over 18 years old