All Comments on 'Showoff Little Sister Pt. 01'

by Domes88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME start!

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The sex in your story wasn't as descriptive as it could have been, although the general concept of brother-sister sex REALLY turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a tip here, but SLOW DOWN. The action is what we come here for, and you completely gloss over details and rush through it.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Hot story, but they are both dumbasses. How can you not get caught doing what they are doing. Her brother is the stupidest idiot. Once in the cloud forever in the cloud. Now they will be blackmailed into God knows what.

The question is will Dane share his sister, whore her out to others, or will he take responsibility for her safety?

My bet is he is a cowardly cunt.

Thus far 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumbasses who uses their real names & who shows their faces!! I wouldn't care how much someone offered to pay. If I did it would be for a lot more than $2000!! Hopefully it won't turn into blackmailing to whore out his sister. Totally ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is the fascination with bald pussies????!! A naked pussy has no personality and looks lik it belongs to a pre-pubescent little girl.

A furred pussy, on the other hand, can be a wild, untamed, tangle or neatly trimmed to the thigh-groin crease. Every color and flavor- from a fine dusting of blond tongue ticklers, to a thick, wild, dark bush that needs to be parted with a finger or taster in order to drink the nectar of the gods

I love a Lady with a treasure trail that stars with a few strands at her navel, and widens to an arrowhead pointing the way to paradise.

On my 38th birthday, I had a young lady {18}came on to me, and there was no doubt that she wanted to go home with me {it turned out that she had been talking to an ex-girlfriend of mine}, and not to sleep. While we were sitting at the bar, she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands all over my hairy chest. Her nipples were poking out through her bra, blouse and sweater.

While dancing {slow dances} I asked if, since her nipples were so hard, was her pussy wet too. She said no, she was soaked. I then asked if she would mind sitting on my face. She told me she had never been {tongue fucked.

Being a blond, I didn't expect her to have more than a light dusting of blond tresses on her mound. I was pleasantly surprised to find that, since she was of Swedish descent, she had a treasure trail leading to a luxuriously full pelt going all the way to her star. When we finally got to my house, she was down to bra and panties.

When she sat on my face, her pussy hair was so wet, I sucked some of her delicious juice from her hair. My face was WET from my hairline to my bearded chin. I lost count of the number of cums I gave her with just my tongue and fingers

She ended up living with me for nearly four years.

We broke up because we agreed she needed to meet someone closer to her age, get married, and start a family {I had a vasectomy at age 19}.

By the by, shortly after the split, her aunt called and asked me to dinner at her house.

It's nice to get referrals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other commenters are right, it was kinda hot till they out their real faces up. If this becomes a situation where either has to fuck other people itll be a huge turnoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good.. I read these to get pointers on how to cross the boundary between brother sister. How to screw them and not think of their emotional health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold porn where the first thing that happens is that the girls has sex with another guy. Won't read any more after that. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You call the brother by two different names…. First you have the sister call him “jack” but then for the rest of the story his name is suddenly “dane”

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

So hot being videoed while getting fucked!❤️

stockingnutstockingnut16 days ago

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomes88@Domes88
A guy who has a beautiful family that provide the inspiration for his fantasies, and likes reading about those of others.