All Comments on 'Showtime'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Looking forward to what happens at the Chalet.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Heap of praise !!!!

Congrats !!! You have taken a usual subject and added a great twist. Now, on to the Chalet.

RealDocRealDocalmost 13 years ago
The downfall

Well well, damn if Allen die mysteriously the next week. Tha's what I would have done to him if he threatened my wife with balckmail. realdoc

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Same Here

Same here Realdoc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel please

I was so wet. Sometimes I want to lose control of myself like that. Stories like yours make me want it even more... and thinking of the next part has me so hot... make me bad

jman337jman337over 11 years ago
I wouldn't mind reading about the other times

Not quite a sexual but I'd like to read the part about the 2nd and 3rd time they had sex.

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years ago
Interesting take on consequences

Different, I like different. Well written take on a difficult subject and a very much could happen consequence. Forced to comply through blackmail against her wishes, that of course would be a rape.

Some might comply with the neighbor's wishes.

My explanation is that the neighbor might go ahead and and hand out the photos, but he would not be around to see the results.

No matter the...consequence.

But then, that is me.

Thanks,

MGM

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Yes consequence story

1. I try to find Tommy is below 18 years or not? In that case a little prison would be for Kerri in the USA. If I understand well Kerri is a teacher, so she will not get suspend prison for this so she got a little prison years. In this case the blackmail is not only small town sex scandal, but true prison punishment. In the Lit stories are not to be 18 years below sex participians, so the Author should have washed away Tommy's ages...........

2. The husband is either a willing cuckold or they live in mutual extramarital connection (wife husband swap, swingers, open marriage). The story plot shows higher likely to be the first thing, the husband is a willing cuckold.

3. A consequence story, but the willing cuckold husband deserves................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
From a consequence story a revenge story........

If the husband would be a unwilling cuckold, he can refuses the neighbor's offer and he would get THE CHILDREN CUSTODY, if Tommy is below 18 years. His wife goes to prison...........

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Great twist

Not a bad story anyway, but the ending really caught me out. PS, Duna- read the story man. Of course he was over eighteen. 5!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I loved it

up until the final part. That was very poor. The lady sunbathes nude in her own garden - which you already said was secluded - and a peeping tom snaps a few pics of her. So, he recorded it all in a diary - so what? Deny it and it would just look like the fantasies of a frustrated young man. Nothing for the cops to get involved in - and no damage to any reputation except a few raised eyebrows about what she does in the privacy of her own home.

If there is the follow-up that you threaten, I certainly won't want to read it because it would automatically go so far beyond the limits of reality that it would be unworthy of what started out to be a really good story.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It is sure Frank is willing cuckold. If is Kerri be threatened prison?

@ newjayne This story happens in the small town part of USA and not in Europe. Kerri is a teacher. To take sunbath naked in her own garden is not a problem nowdays at all. However to start extramarital affairs as a techer with a young boy the total loss of job for her. The author wrote Kerri stopped the affair after 8 months, so she felt she would be problems. She felt a willing cuckold-hot wife teacher pair threatenes the youth according to the common opinion of the small religious small town circumtensis.

@ Britease I look at the story again. The Author gave wide berth to Tommy's exact ages. I do not find in the story. Where can I find it? Could you be so kind to send E-mail to me with the exact sentences (place) from the story with Tommy's exact ages, if he below or above 18 years old. The Literotica's rules forbids the below 18 years participians in direct sex scen, so the Author avoided this, but this is a prison Damokles sword for Kerri as she is teacher and it is the strongest blackmail weapon against her.

The willing cuckolds as Frank is, to live in a big city is smaller problem against small town, so the blackmail threatens not only Kerri but Frank as well.

From definitions: If a husband' gives permision to extramarital sex (it does not matter he enjoys this or he does not enjoy) he is willing cuckold. Frank matches well this definition.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
If you do continue this please....

...don't let them fall prey to blackmail. Take the road less traveled here with your writing.

jman337jman337over 11 years ago
Oh, also don't like negative consequences

Lets read about the other times....lets read about years later. Didn't need the blackmail

johnstang2johnstang2almost 11 years ago
I want a sequel

But let's leave all the blackmail shit and sadistic Father out of this. That is a real downer. Perhaps in the sequel you can briefly explain how they managed to get out of that.

Why not make the events of the sequel take place a few years after this particular story, after Tommy turns 18. Maybe Tommy never got over his fellings for Kerri. Maybe Kerri never forgot her time with Tommy but is unwilling to risk her loving marriage for the fantasy.

Perhaps the sequel could be about Tommy slowly seducing the reluctant Kerri. And just Maybe all this leads to dire consequences for Kerri and Frank's marriage.

I also like to see Kerri get pregnant at the end of the sequel due to getting 'bare-backed' by Tommy again and again.

Hehe, just a thought,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't bother, it's stupid enough as it is

Her answer is NO. He's got nothing. He uses the pictures he goes to jail too. What an idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sometimes..

A threat needs to be answered with a threat. So, explain he can go right ahead, but if he does, he will get...a bullet. Without regard to the consequence, and make sure he understands you mean it.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Too bad about the ending.

You're such a good writer, right up until you fucked it all up with the kids father blackmailing them. It was a really good, hot story up til then. Sometimes you have to know when to end a story. The confrontation at the end added nothing to the story. On the contrary, it pretty much ruined it. Have someone you trust read it before submitting for a sanity check. That part would not have passed. Just saying !

I do like your writing, and style though. Gave you a 4 anyway. Would have been a 5 without the crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

It would be easy to get evidence on Allen. Just a take a video of him fucking Kerrie with Kerrie crying RAPE. Allen will be in jail so fast he won't even get to talk to his wife. Then show his wife the video!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it is fantasy...and a damn good one

Great story...ended with a nice twist. Wish there was another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice!

I have written several times how I enjoy your twisted writing, and almost once a month I check to see if you have written anything new, and then I am saddened to find nothing. Somehow, I thought I had read this story, yet I must not have as I am sure I would have remembered the twisted ending. It's a shame you didn't write a sequel; you could have detailed how the wife was used in all of her holes for hours at a time, or you could have had the husband and wife leave town, or you could have done the counter-threat on the neighbor. Anyway, I liked your twisted writing style and miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Please write a similar story with a much happier ending. Loved everything else though.

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
Everyone

In the United States, Kerri would go to Prison regardless of Tommy's age. As a teacher, she is in a position of authority of the student even if he is not in her class is school. The law stipulates a teacher cannot have any kind of relationship with a student outside the normal teacher-student one. Many court cases document this and can be researched online via Google.

As for the story itself, I have already stated the blackmail thing is totally distasteful. I have read CindyBob's other stories including one that went down that path and found it totally disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please

I hope you at Some point you find the time to do the continuation of this StoryuQd8HA

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Good Story

It is a fun story.

Just for the record everyone in the story was 18 or older. So stated in the first paragraph. Kerri had been his teacher in 7th grade several years before

4stars****

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

I hear it's nice there, this time of year.

Frank your up. I think you will drive Kerri to the lake, you can peek around the corner. If for no other reason than you don't want to.

Please continue, this is excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL!

Hey man....This must be my 10th time jacking off to this story. Ive been hoping for years for a sequel. Any chance you might still do it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid ending. It ruined a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One pathetic fucked up writer.... when was the last time u did not suck ur neighbors cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U r a nasty piece of Moral less shit... hope u due a rotten death maybe of AIDS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!!! Please write the sequel!!!

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

Make another soon.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year ago
Liked it, until...

I really liked it, until Allen showed up with the blackmail. That totally took the wind out of its sails.

Jaydean409Jaydean4096 months ago

Somehow I had missed this story, as I have devoured all your others over and over!!! Please write a sequel, even after all these years. They go to the resort reluctantly, but after the men all fuck her one after another she finds she likes it!! More adventures ensue!!! This needs your touch!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous