Shrinking Fun with Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Having fun with women when they are 12" tall and horny too.
2.8k words
4.07
10.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too very long ago, Melodie and Claudette were talking amongst themselves, apparently about the new shrinking device I'd invented. They seemed intrigued and maybe even a little excited. They came together to my office on their lunch break and proposed going to check it out. Now, I know I'd spent weeks working them up to this with my little hints and suggestions and some flirting (well okay, a lot of flirting lately), but I was still pretty surprised it actually worked. They both actually wanted to try it. Just the thought was causing a tingle between my legs.

Both of them were very attractive women, but in the office, where I was their manager, I could never have tried anything. That never stopped us from flirting though, something we did half-jokingly almost as long as they'd been on my team. Melodie was in her 40's but very athletic, tall and trim, tanned, long dark hair and big sexy brown eyes. She had a small chest, but was fit and trim and full of energy. I head she even ran a marathon or two. Claudette on the other hand, was still in her 20's. She was born on a Caribbean island and spoke with a Spanish accent which I always found sexy when she spoke. She kept her hair long and usually dyed it blonde (or occasionally pink). She was well endowed in the chest and overall was in good shape. I know she walked to work every day and probably went to the gym too. For a long time I'd imagined what both of them looked like under those clothes. Now it looked like I was not only going to find out, but much more too.

Being a Friday and both claiming to be free this weekend, I suggested meeting at the end of the workday and going to a hotel. They were game. The device was small enough to fit in a suitcase. Being an amateur inventor I'd been working on it at home for over a year and had tested it enough on plants and animals that I was comfortable it was fully reversible and would function safely just as expected.

-----------

So once in the room, I unpacked the device. I was so excited myself that I got right down to business. I started it up and asked if they were ready. As soon as they said okay, I told them to stand still, then pointed the device at both of them. They said they felt tingly all over and then just like that, they shrunk to a little over a foot tall, clothes and all. I'd dialed the settings this way so I could try some of the things I wanted that wouldn't work if they were too small. When the machine stopped they both fell down on the carpet with a dizzy spell. I already knew of course, that a side effect of the shrinking process is to make them much more receptive to my suggestions. I had a theory that it might also make them horny - and I was about to test that theory.

-----------

First I reached down to Melodie and put my hand next to her and asked her to climb on. It was a strange feeling at first, as she looked timidly at my hand and then climbed into it and sat down. I slowly lifted her up and onto the little hotel desk. Just holding her - seeing her literally sitting in my hand - was getting me hot. Before setting her down, I couldn't resist the urge to touch my thumb to her chest. She looked up and smiled as I felt the little bumps through her shirt.

She said "I'm all yours big guy, but just be gentle with me, okay?"

I said "You know I will" as I brushed her cheek. I set her down and then pinched her ass. Just because I could.

Then I placed my hand next to Claudette. She climbed right in. I slowly lifted her up, but before I set her down, I looked at her in my hand and traced her curves with my finger. Then, I stroked her chest and felt the bumps her breasts made under her loose shirt.

She said "Promise to be gentle with me too, okay? I trust you because I know you care about me so you won't hurt me, right??" She looked so vulnerable as she sat in my hand looking up at me, it was turning me on beyond belief.

Then Melodie chimed in that "We know we're here to have fun and yeah it's a turn-on to be completely under your control. But we want you to have fun too, as long as you don't hurt us. It's a little scary being this small."

I said "You realize it's a major turn-on to be holding you in my hand too and knowing I can do this?" as I pulled up Claudette's shirt and felt her up with my finger. Then before I set her down, I placed my thumb over the front of her jeans and rubbed her there.

She said "Mmm that actually feels good." At that I started rubbing her vigorously between the legs, until she started squirming.

She said "Joe what are you doing to me?" I just smiled as I set her down.

Then I turned back to Melodie and told her to lift up her shirt. She did and I touched her breasts again. Just because I could. I could already tell this was going to be such a power trip. Then I touched her between her legs. Her slacks were thinner than jeans and I told her I could feel her through the fabric, as I held my finger there. She blushed but didn't push me away as I rubbed her there with my finger.

I said that desk looks cold, I'll be right back with a towel for you to lay on. I came back and they stood back as I spread out the towel, then they stepped onto it and came closer to me as I pulled up a chair to enjoy my show. First I told Claudette to remove her top. She obeyed and I watched her as she lifted her shirt over her head. I ran my finger down Claudette's bare back, touched her stomach, then my finger traveled up to her chest. I asked her to unclasp her bra. She did and I slowly lifted it away from her, revealing her bare breasts. I felt them between my fingers and felt her nipples that began to stiffen from my touch. I took my time fondling them and cupped each one between my fingers and pinched. I told her they felt so good! I touched every inch of her bare skin.

Then I turned my attention back to Melodie. I told her to take her blouse off. I watched her unclasp each button and then remove her blouse, then she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As the straps fell down her arms, I happily reached in to pull them the rest of the way. As I did, she lifted her arms and stuck her chest out. Yes, I think I've already had my theory proven. She was definitely horny.

In a sassy voice she said "Well, what do you think, do you like what you see?"

I stroked her tiny breasts and felt her nipples harden when I gently pinched them. I wrapped my hand around her and touched her all over, her arms between my fingers, my thumb on her stomach and chest, her nipples under my thumb, her face and back, enjoying the feel of her bare skin all over.

Then she reached down and began to unfasten her slacks. I slowly slid them down her legs and she stepped out of them. Just like that, she stood there just wearing a pair of pink lace panties - and nothing else. It was very sexy. I touched her bottom and felt the curve of her ass through the thin fabric.

I said "Mmm, you have very sexy legs" as I ran my finger up and down them, feeling her toned little calf muscles, then I slid my finger between her legs and felt her through the panties. I pointed out a tiny wet spot forming and touched her there.

She was nervous but excited as she whispered "You can take them off."

I gently pinched either side and slowly slid them down. Now she was completely naked and standing there inviting me.

She looked up at me with her little brown eyes and said "What are you going to do with me?"

I traced her curves with my finger and ran it along her back and legs and I caressed her soft bare bottom. I touched between her legs, this time with nothing separating me from her bare flesh.

Then I held my palm out and asked her to sit and lay back. She figured out where this was going and straddled my wrist with her legs, parting them as she lay back. I lifted her up for a good look and first just took it all in, Melodie draped naked in my hand, parting her legs for me. I said this is really cool - and she shivered with anticipation in my hand. Then I began to touch her, first her arms and her chest, stroking those perky little breasts again. With two fingers I pressed them flat and watched them spring back. I tickled her nipples until they hardened again. Then I went a little lower, touching her stomach, then lower. I touched her pussy mound and she shuddered in delight.

I nudged her legs further apart so I could touch her pussy. She spread her legs even further and brought them up to her chest, and invited me to explore her there. I could see everything. With my finger and thumb I parted her ass first and felt her anus. Then I parted her pussy lips and I could already see a drop of wetness glistening. I held my little finger up to her wet opening and gently touched her there.

I said "Are you getting turned on?"

She said "Hell yeah, I am SO excited right now!!"

I told her to stop me if it felt too big or if I was going in too far. She smiled and told me to keep going. My pinky finger entered her and she gasped. I went a little further until I was in to my first knuckle. It took her a minute to get used to it and then she said I could go further. I went up to my second knuckle and she shuddered and moaned. I felt the warmth inside her and began to gently turn and pump my finger. She arched her back and moaned. I touched her breasts and felt her rock hard nipples under my thumb while I kept my little finger inside her. I could feel her climax several times. I kept going, enjoying the sight, it just took a twitch of my finger to send her into climax again, I could make her climax on-demand. I licked her where my finger entered her and I tickled her rock-hard nipples with my tongue. She broke out in a sweat, climaxing so many times I lost count. I finally slowed down as she was out of breath. I fondled her tits while they were still hard and kissed her all over her chest and legs.

I told Claudette that she was next, and I could see her sitting there topless, looking up at me with her tiny blue eyes, a little nervous as she awaited her turn.

Melodie between panting for air, screamed "C, this is SO amazing!" Just for fun, I cut her off by wiggling my finger again. She gasped and lost control, bucking against my finger until she came again so hard that she nearly passed out from exhaustion, slumping in my hand.

I let her catch her breath as I slid my finger out and tasted it. Then I lifted up her bottom and wrapped my lips around her there, touching and tickling and tasting her pussy and ass with my tongue. I stroked her cheek and then fondled her breasts again before I sat her down. She had a silly grin on her face as she lay there in a daze sprawled on the towel. She was so exhausted I lay her down with her legs spread and she just lay there. I told her she looked really sexy like that. She was too tired to move or speak. I touched her once more and placed one of her hands on her stomach, and then let her rest.

I turned to Claudette now. She sat there topless, patiently awaiting her turn. I touched her cheek and brushed her lips. I stroked her perky breasts and pinched her nipples and felt them start to harden again as I fondled them.

I said "I see your nipples are excited to see me."

She blushed hard as I nudged her onto her back and ran a finger down to stroke her crotch through her jeans. She reached down and unfastened them. I tugged at the cuffs and slid her pants down to her ankles, then lifted her up and cupped her in my hand to pull them off her. I stroked her through her panties, then pinched one corner and slid them down her legs. As she dangled there, now totally naked, I took a long look at her sexy body, which was all mine to play with now. I ran my fingers all over her, felt her ass, up and down her legs as I felt each one between my finger and thumb, fondling her feet and tiny toes, then sliding my finger up between her legs until I reached her pussy.

I touched her pussy for a minute, then positioned her in the palm of my hand just like Melodie had positioned herself earlier, laying back and straddling my wrist. She began to breathe heavier in anticipation of what was coming. I played with her breasts again, stroking them, squishing them, rolling her tiny nipples between my finger and thumb.

Then I lifted her legs up one at a time, kissing them. She held her legs to her chest and invited me further. With my finger and thumb I parted her ass first and had a look and felt her anus, then I parted her pussy lips and tasted her with my tongue. She was ready.

I said "I can see you're getting excited. Are you ready for me to make love to you?"

She shook her head yes. I placed the tip of my little finger at her tiny wet hole and rubbed her there, then told her to let me know to stop if it hurt or if I go in too far.

Then I entered her, first just a tiny bit. She gasped and I could hear Melodie saying "I told you!!I" I worked my finger a little further and she let out several gasps and moans and grunts. I held my finger there for a moment while I bent down and looked at Melodie. I didn't have a free hand, but with my tongue I tickled Melodie between her legs, which were still spread apart. I lingered there for a minute with my tongue, long enough to elicit a couple moans from her, and then turned my attention back to Claudette.

I worked my pinky finger up to the second knuckle, feeling her insides and her wetness. I gently pumped her with my finger. I felt she could take a little more, so I worked my way until most of my finger was inside her. I was amazed she could take this much. She groaned and strained and I could feel her muscles pushing against my finger. She was soaked. I stopped for a minute and just kept my finger still there.

She looked up at me between gasps and whimpered "please don't stop"

I said "well, okay" and with my thumb I began to rub her breasts, teasing her hard nipples with the pad of my thumb, then I went back to wiggling my finger inside her. She gasped again and shouted OMG OMG and squeezed the sides of my hand and proceeded to climax so hard that her warm juices started bubbling out and soaking my hand She was breathing so heavily I thought she might pass out. I stopped again for a moment to let her catch her breath as I admired this scene, then I pumped her again with my finger, as far as it would go. She was so stuffed that I was sure I could see her abdomen move a little when I lifted my finger. She began climaxing again so hard that she did finally collapse, exhausted and limp in my hand. I gently slid my finger out of her and tasted it and then wrapped my lips around her bottom and explored with my tongue. Then I gently lay her back down on the towel, with her arms and legs spread wide. I enjoyed seeing her like that.