Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 01

Story Info
Your girlfriend and her sister move in during the pandemic.
11.4k words
4.38
50.8k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to finish my sandwich?" Victoria asked me.

I did. I really did.

"No."

Her eyes narrowed. With her high cheekbones she looked even cuter. "Why not?"

"Because you need your energy," I reminded her. "You are about to work for eight hours straight. I know you, you aren't going to eat again until you get home and have a snack."

"So? That's how I keep this trim figure," she replied as she looked down at herself. At five foot two she had a petite frame, medium length, beautiful dark brown hair, and proudly called herself a Latina. "Otherwise, I would look like my sister."

"Is that such a bad thing?" Oops.

She gave me the look I should have expected. It was somewhere between if she ever caught my face on a neighborhood sex predator warning sign and if I stepped on her hamster.

"Really, Dan?" She was whispering loudly. "You want me to look like a slut?"

"Sexual promiscuity has nothing to do with your body shape," I reminded her, not for the first time. "Your sister's sexual choices have nothing to do with her bra size."

"Oh, so you want a girlfriend with double Ds?"

Yes. But didn't I say that.

Instead, I took a breath. "I just don't want to let you starve yourself to the point where you are making yourself dizzy at work again."

"I won't."

"Tell you what. If you really are full, why don't you take the sandwich with you? Then you could finish it on your meal break."

"But then I will go over my calories."

"Your calorie tracker is set for losing weight," I reminded her. "You don't have any weight to lose."

"I'm maintaining weight. Girls in my family have slow metabolisms."

We'd had this conversation before. I'd used the same app and showed her that her maintaining weight goal was an extra four hundred calories than she was currently sticking to.

She continued. "You don't know what it's like. I don't want to be the overly curvy Mexican girl. I just want to fit in. Why are you pushing this again, anyway?"

"I'm just looking out for you."

"Is that it? Or do you secretly wish I looked like my sister?"

I sighed. "I honestly want what's best for you. You're already super hot. But there is no reason why you need to be starving yourself."

"What's in it for you? If I eat more, it all goes to my butt and my boobs."

"You say that, but that's not how it works."

"It does for me! And I don't want everyone at my work judging me and treating me like I'm a bimbo. If I finish this sandwich, I'll finish my next sandwich. And then I will start to look like Angela. If that's what you want, why don't you go date her instead?"

"What's in it for me is that you get grumpy when you are hungry."

"I do not-"

"Exhibit A." I gestured to her.

She glared at me. Her face twitched and she lost the fight to hide her smile.

"There it is!" I pointed to her again. "You're cute when you're angry. But you're drop-dead gorgeous when you smile."

"Shut up."

It felt good as the tension drained. Things were going too well lately. Since we got back together a month ago we had rarely had any conflict. I'm not one to instigate an argument, but there is such a thing as holding back too much and I believe that every now and then you need to rub up against each other to maintain that sense of intimacy.

She pushed the half sandwich away from her. "I guess I'll throw it away, then."

"Give me that." I took a big bite.

"See? You needed it more than I did."

She continued as I devoured the sandwich hungrily.

"You deserve it. You're the one that was on top this morning, getting that good workout."

I swallowed. "Yeah, I do."

We tossed our trays and I walked her to her car.

"Have a good day at work," I told her as I kissed her.

"You, too."

A small moan escaped her lips as we kissed. "Mmm, garlic."

"Mmm," I copied her. "Angela."

This was it. The moment that could determine whether we had a future. I didn't mind her being slightly insecure about her sister. But I knew from past experience that I needed my girlfriend to have a sense of humor.

"Mmm," she repeated. "Shawn."

My friend, the ladies man. Well played.

"I love you," I told her.

It was the second time saying it. Last night was the first, and it didn't really count because she had said it mid orgasm.

There was a slight pause. It was probably about two seconds, but it felt like two years.

"I love you too," she told me. "Thanks for a wonderful Valentines Day yesterday."

"No, thank you! Your present was amazing."

"What present?"

"You know," I reminded her. "Your virginity."

"Dan!"

I smacked her ass and sent her on her way.

March 2020 - Two Weeks Later

Victoria came over after work.

"Look at these new uniforms!"

"Rawr!" I growled at her.

"They are disgusting! I mean, I don't need to flash any skin, but this is the least form fitting and flattering shirt I've ever seen. I look like a boy."

"Hey there, Miss Bank Teller! I'd like to make a deposit."

"We are not role playing in this!"

"Then why not take it off? And unbutton your undershirt for me."

"Like this?" She asked.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap. "How was your day?"

"Not good. It looks like they really are going to be shutting down the country."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Stupid virus."

"We will still be open though. Everyone still needs their money."

"That's good. Shouldn't affect me much." I already worked from home. "So what else is new?"

She sighed. "It's been a shitty day all around."

"Tell your boyfriend about it."

Okay," she lay back against me. "It looks like my aunt is moving back."

"What does that mean for you?"

"It means I'm going to need a place to stay. And this is the perfectly wrong time to be looking for a new place for my sister and I."

I didn't hesitate. "You can stay with me."

"Thanks, but I need something more permanent."

"Sure, but you have this option in the meantime. You already stay here four nights a week."

"I can't leave my sister high and dry."

"This condo does have two bedrooms," I reminded her.

"It does not. You have one bedroom and an office."

"With a futon," I reminded her.

"Thanks, but we'll find something."

"I know you will. How can I make your day better?"

"You can't. It's already a lost cause."

"I might have an idea," I told her as I kissed her neck.

"Not going to work," she told me without much conviction.

"It worked this morning," I reminded her.

"I know! And I was having a great day. Then they made me put on this stupid ugly shit."

"You know what the good news is about that?"

"What?"

"If you ever gain weight, no one will notice."

"That's true. I could gain twenty pounds in my boobs and I would still look like a boy."

"No one is going to accuse this ass of looking like a boy's," I reminded her.

"That's true. Maybe I should just try to gain weight in my ass."

She felt it. "Was that your dick?"

"Maybe."

"Hmm. You know what? I have an idea." She stood up and went to my fridge. "What kind of leftovers do you have?"

"There's pizza."

"Can I have it?"

"It's all yours."

"Good."

I watched as she pulled out four pieces and put them in my toaster oven.

"I'm good, Babe," I reminded her. "I already ate."

"I know. These are for me."

"Really?"

"You have been really nice to me. So I'm going to stuff myself."

I was about to correct her that four pieces isn't a lot, but I stopped myself. "For me?"

"I'm going to show you where the fat goes with girls in my family."

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"Challenge accepted!"

She finished the pizza and finished with a big serving of ice cream. When we crawled into bed she claimed to be too full to mess around, but a few kisses on her neck proved that to be a lie.

I made her strip down by telling her that I was enforcing the rules of the bed and spooned up behind her. When she rubbed her ass against me and let me play with her nipples as she felt me harden against her.

Her B cups were very shapely and looked good on her, but they were not quite a full handful. They were, however, very sensitive and a source of guaranteeing that she would be wet instantly.

I slid into her from behind, moving slowly as I made love to her. I continued to twist her nipples between my fingers as I felt her shake in my arms. Once again, we came at the same time.

"We're getting good at that," she moaned when we finished.

When I fell asleep I was still inside her.

Two weeks later

"Are you sure about this?" Victoria asked me.

"As long as your sister behaves herself," I smirked.

"You don't have to worry about me," Angela told me as she handed me a box. I set it on the pile I was starting in the back of the storage unit. "It's Dan I'm worried about."

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked her sister.

"He has those salesman skills. He's a smooth talker. How else did he convince my baby sister to give him her precious V-card? I mean, I'm amazed you lasted until you turned twenty two, but that's not my business."

Victoria smiled at me. "He's smooth alright."

Angela turned back to me. "And you convinced me that somehow I'll be fine sleeping on a futon."

"My couch is also pretty comfy," I stated.

"Seriously, though," Angela said as she crossed her arms over her sizable rack, "thank you. You have scored major points for this."

"Tell him what you told me."

"I told Vicky that I won't be bringing any guys over under any circumstances. This is your condo, not mine. And I will act like a perfect guest."

"I appreciate that," I told her.

"And?"

"And Vicky asked that I also not go out for random hookups as long as this damn virus is rampant."

"Boyfriends only," Victoria stated.

"Right."

We finished unloading the van and brought back the remainder to my place.

The girls each brought three big suitcases worth. I figured I got off lucky.

I had spent the previous day cleaning, clearing off the bathroom counter as I figured it would be a while until I saw it again. I also threw my old foam mattress topper on the futon after tidying up my office to make more room for Angela to sleep.

I made us dinner, serving up a jambalaya dish that was one of my favorites. The girls sat on the couch watching their show together as I brought over the plates.

"This is really good," Angela told me.

"Thanks! I don't have a lot of dishes, but the ones I make I try to perfect."

"Alright, let's pause this for later, Vicky. Dan doesn't want to watch a soap opera in Spanish."

"It's fine!" Victoria said as she grabbed the remote. "Here, I'll put on the subtitles in English."

"You mean I can learn Spanish now? Yes!"

Angela rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Vicky. We are in his house. Put something on we can all enjoy."

"But we always watch this together. It's our show!"

"Throw on something else."

We ate in silence as we watched Letterkenny.

"Wow, girl!" Angela eyed her sister. "You actually finished your meal!"

"Easy," Victoria said. "Actually, I just might want seconds." She handed me her plate as I got up to refill my own.

"How about you, Angela?" I asked.

"You can call me Angie if you'd rather. And yes, I would like seconds. Thank you."

Victoria only finished half of her plate, but I still appreciated the effort.

We settled into a routine. I still had my place to myself during the day and the three of us got along pretty well in the evenings. Angela made the effort to be a good guest, giving her sister and I some space when she could. She had a boyfriend that she went to see a couple of times a week.

"So, do you guys ever hook up?" Angie asked us one evening.

"Actually, yeah!" Vicky smiled at me. "I'm surprised you haven't heard us."

"Nope. Not twice last night. Or the night before. Or three times the night before that..."

"Oh. You were being sarcastic."

"It's fine, don't hold back on my account."

"Actually..." Victoria smiled. "We are on twelve nights in a row."

"Wow, Dan. You really unleashed the monster in my little sister." She smirked at me. "How did you do it? I couldn't get her to finish her dinner in the past two decades and yet I saw her eat a donut the other day."

"Yeah, well. If I was half as convincing as you think I am, it wouldn't have taken me six months to get in her pants." That earned me a smack in the arm.

"You can't fool me, Danny. I'm watching out for you."

"It must be mutual, Angie. Because he's watching you too."

I turned to my girlfriend. "Hmm?"

"I've seen you check out my sister at least ten times in the past hour."

"Really?" Angie asked. "I haven't caught him once."

She gave me an accusing glare as she said this.

"I mean, to his credit, it would be hard not to check out your two feet of cleavage you have on display there."

"This ol' thing?" Angie looked down. "I guess the girls could be a bit more subtle. Sorry, sis. I'll wear more."

She looked up.

"Orrr... maybe you could show a little skin yourself, Victoria. Give your boyfriend something nice to look at."

"Fine!" Victoria pulled up her sweatshirt and tossed it to her sister. "Switch!"

"Ooo, you even warmed it up for me," she said as she put it on. She looked over at her sister. "Damn, girl! That five pounds you gained is going to all the right places."

"It's seven pounds, thank you very much. And Danny likes it."

"Hey now!" I interrupted. "Just because you both like to add the E sound at the end of your names doesn't mean my name is Danny."

"He speaks!" My girlfriend poked me in the ribs. "See? He hasn't said more than two sentences in the past hour, but the moment you cover your tits he remembers how to talk again."

Angie smirked at me. "I'm sure that's a coincidence. Your tits are looking great too, sis."

"Really? I am up to a C cup." She looked at me. "And Dan likes it."

"Oh, I'm aware. I hear how much he likes them every night."

A Week Later

Angie came out of my office.

"Were you waiting for me to get up?" She asked.

"You're good."

"Sorry. I know you need to work. I'll set an alarm tomorrow. I'm still not used to being unemployed."

She had been laid off the previous week because of the pandemic. Thankfully she was eligible for unemployment so it looked like she would still be able to cover the bills.

"No worries." I paused. "Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. It just sucks, you know? Losing your boyfriend and your job in the same week is not my best moment."

"I can't imagine."

"Plus, we didn't fuck for a week before that. Two weeks is a really long time to not get laid." She seemed to think about it for a moment. "How did you do it for six months?"

"We did other stuff."

"You guys weren't exclusive, right?"

I shook my head. "That was the agreement."

"So did you get any on the side?"

"That's probably not a question you want answered."

"But you are loyal to her now, right?"

"I'm a man of my word. I don't tell a girl I'm going to be loyal to her unless I mean it."

"That's good. Every time I turn around, you're treating my sister right." She put her hand on my shoulder. "Keep it up, Danny."

"Thanks for the endorsement, Angie."

There was a knock on the door to my office. I waited just a moment before telling Angie to enter.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You already are," I grinned at her.

"Smart ass. Hey, why do you always change your screen whenever I come in here? Are you jerking off constantly, or do you ever really work?"

"I'm not jerking off," I answered like a dope.

"I mean, I would think not. You unload into my sister so many times I wouldn't think you'd have any left."

I stared at her.

"Sorry, I'm only in these clothes until I finish my workout. Then I'll put my big shirt on again." She looked around the room before grabbing her jump rope. I couldn't help admire her body as she bent over to look under the futon. She really did lack any major fat around her stomach. It was all spread out between her ass and tits, just like her sister said.

"Here it is!" Angie held up the rope. "Am I talking too much? Sorry, I'm used to social interaction with my job and I haven't been able to leave this place in several days. Now that the gym is closed I can't even work out my frustrations. At least you have my sister to fuck, you know? You're lucky."

"That I am."

"Ha! She's right, you know? You really are a lot more quiet when I have the girls uncovered."

I blushed. She was wearing a sports bra, but their shape was round and magical. Not to mention forbidden.

"I'm sorry, I'm used to having quiet time during the day to work," I told her. "But I'm happy to chat with you when I grab lunch and shit like that."

"I know." She smiled at me. "You're a wonderful host. Especially to me, whom you barely knew a month ago. But now you're stuck with me bouncing my big ass all around your place all the time."

"I'll be out for lunch in about twenty minutes," I told her.

"Cool. I'll put on my shirt so that I don't distract the part of your brain that is capable of communication."

"I'm not complaining," I told her.

"I know. I'm just teasing. Really, I like to tease Vicky. You know I've been telling her to put on a few pounds for years, right? I'm glad you somehow convinced her to do it."

"Me too."

"Alright, I'll let you get back to jerking off."

"I'm not."

"Whatever you say, Danny."

I stopped her. "Do you want to know what I'm really doing?"

"I don't know, do I?"

"I'll show if you promise not to tell your sister."

"Deal."

I changed my screen to show the graphic design software I was using.

"Oh! She's beautiful." She leaned forward even though my monitors were oversized. I became aware of the heat radiating off her body from her workout. Her skin was glistening. And she smelled amazing.

"So what's this?" She asked me.

"I design the 3d art for some games," I told her. "And the games are adult in nature."

"Really? Does that pay?"

"It does when you are working with three different creators at once."

"So this is why you work for ten hours a day. You have deadlines."

"Exactly."

"And you get to make digital breasts every day."

"Well, that too."

"Cool."

She turned to leave the room. "Have fun, Danny!"

I tried to get back to focusing. But the only thing I finished before lunch was myself.

"Fuck! Yes!"

I gripped her hips, slamming into her from behind as she moaned my name.

"You're so deep!"

My conversation with Angie seemed to fuel my lust for Victoria as I fucked her with abandon.

"Ahh ha ha! I'm going to cum!"

I wasn't sure if she said that or I did. This was the third time tonight.

This time I was the one to wake up Victoria around two in the morning to fill up her already dripping pussy.

I pushed forward, trying to show her what deep really felt like as I was startled to hear a loud thump.

"Owwww! My head!"

"Shit! Are you okay?"

"No! You slammed my face into the headboard."

"Shit, Vicky! I'm sorry."

"Owwww." She giggled. "Can you fix it?"

"How?"

"With your dick. Back inside me."

"That I can do."

"Hey, Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"How come you are even more horny now than before I moved in?"

"Probably the same reason you are."

"Hey, yeah. I have been a little slut for you for the past month. So why is that?"

"It's probably our bodies adjusting. When you get more sex, you want more sex."

"That sounds right."

I slid back into her.

"More!"

The next day Angie looked miserable.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

We were sitting on the couch after finishing a couple of tuna melts that I made us.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did we keep you up last night?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm used to it."

"Then why do you look miserable?"

"Gee, thanks Danny. A girl loves it when you tell her she looks like shit."