Shrinking Fun with Friends Pt. 05

Story Info
The girls spend quality time with the penis and bath time.
3.6k words
4.5
8.5k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and watched both of them, just sitting and relaxing. I knew they had to be sore. I had more things I wanted to try but I let them rest. Melodie was still beside herself, hardly believing what I'd just done with them.

I said "You guys have got to be worn out, we've been going at it for almost 3 hours. Do you need to rest longer before we go another round?"

Melodie piped up "Another round? I can't imagine what you have planned next. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what you just did. Don't get me wrong, it was AMAZING. I just... when I think of you putting us in your mouth... and we both came so hard... I can't describe how it felt."

"Well I saw you getting all hot and trying to get yourself off. You shouldn't have to do that when I'm here!"

"I guess not, but some of the things you do to us, it just gets me SO HOT. I can't control it sometimes."

I said "You mean like this?" as I scooped her up and pressed her lips to Claudette, who was relaxing with her eyes closed and caught totally off guard.

I heard a muffled "Yeah stuff like that..." as Melodie kissed Claudette on the lips.

I set her back down. "Sorry, couldn't resist. It's sexy watching you two kiss."

"Well we'll have to do that more often then, won't we?"

Claudette chimed in "Mmmm... yeah."

I rolled Melodie over and started giving her a massage with two of my fingers. She purred "Ohhh that feels soooo good."

While I continued rubbing her back, she asked "Joe, how is it possible we've been having this much fun all evening and we haven't seen you get excited?"

"What do you mean? I've been having a lot of fun too."

"I mean here we're two naked women, totally under your control, and being frank here, are we not even giving you a hard on? All three of my ex-husbands would have been rock-hard by the time I got my shirt off." Now she sounded a little sheepish, like she was losing her confidence.

I rolled her over so she could look at me, then I nudged her chin. I said "Hey, look at me. Both of you are SO sexy. How could I possibly NOT get excited?"

"You really think I'm sexy?"

"Besides, I suppose neither of you noticed I took my pants off two hours ago."

At that they both sat up straight. Melodie's eyes were as big as saucers. "What??"

So I slowly stood up. They watched as my stomach came into view over the top of the table, soon followed by the biggest penis they had ever seen. It wasn't even fully erect, but it was nearly half their size. I flopped it down on the edge of the table. They both crawled over on their hands and knees to take a closer look. Melodie reached out a tentative hand to touch it.

"I know this is stating the obvious, but it is SO BIG!" as she ran her hand along it.

I said "you can kiss it if you want to"

She said "okay" and leaned forward to kiss it. I shifted her over so that she was facing the tip. It took her a moment and then she said "OH..." and tentatively leaned forward, barely brushing her lips against it. Then she put her hands on either side and buried her face in it, wrapping her lips over the tip as I could feel her tiny tongue just barely enter the hole. It felt good and I let her keep going for a while, encouraging her.

Claudette looked unsure of what to do, so I scooped her up and sat her down upon it, with her legs straddling it like a horse.

I said "If the two of you want, I can take you over to the bed and let you have fun for a while."

Melodie broke her kiss long enough to look up at me and say "okay"

"So Melodie, why don't you hop on with Claudette and the two of you can ride to the bed?"

She said "Don't drop us okay?" as she climbed onto my penis in front of Claudette and scooted back until they were touching.

I said "hold on, here we go" as I put my hand underneath to steady them, holding their legs pressed against my penis. I rose up and turned towards the bed. Continuing to hold them, I tossed the comforter to the floor and climbed into bed, careful not to toss them around too much. I got myself into a comfortable position with the pillows at my back, spread my legs and then let go of them.

I sat back and watched as they sat there wondering what to do next. I'd been guiding them up until now. Melodie started running her hands up and down, over the head. She encountered wetness there and looked up at me, grinning, as her hands came away slick with precum. She hopped down and knelt in front of it, kissing it again.

I told her "Mmm, that feels good" as her tiny tongue darted into my pee hole. She tilted her head back and her whole face was covered.

Claudette said "Hey save some of that for me!" as she went to hop down. As she did, my penis sprung into the air.

I said "Do you need some help down there?"

Melodie said "Can you hold it for me so I can hop back on?"

I held it until she was on board and I could feel her naked bottom rubbing against the top of my shaft. Claudette took Melodie's place kneeling in front of the head, placing her hands to either side as she leaned in and tentatively kissed it and licked up some of the precum. Then she wrapped her lips around my pee hole and began Frenching it with her tongue. I gave her an "Mmmm" to encourage her. She was aggressive with it and I could feel myself getting even harder.

On a whim I lowered my left hand to hold my penis in place in front of Claudette, so that with my right hand I could scoop up Melodie. I held her for a moment and then lowered her to my man nipple and held her lips to it. She obliged, parting her lips to accept it. She began sucking and caressing it with her tongue. It felt good and I could feel the nerves tingle straight down between my legs. With my finger I caressed her between her legs as she sucked.

After a few minutes of that I said "Hey guys, I'm going to cum pretty soon. Where do you want to be when the geyser blows?"

Melodie said "I want to feel it -- can I hold it?" so I scooped her up again and lowered her so she could sit atop it again. She sprawled out, laying flat with her stomach and breasts pressed against my shaft.

Claudette said "Hey, any room for me up there?"

I said "How about this?" as I lifted my penis up, with Melodie on it. I told her "Lay down on your back" and I scooted her underneath and lowered the penis onto her, so that her body was under it, her knees pressed up to my balls and her face level with the head, where she could see the eruption point-blank.

At this point I needed to do some strokes myself in order to finish it off. I told them both "Hold on" as I wrapped my hands around both of them, with my penis sandwiched between them. I moved my hands gently up and down, rubbing the bodies of two sexy women against my shaft. When I was about to come, I tilted my penis straight up in the air. The first gush came and shot into the air, landing down on both of them. A few more spurts came, splashing them. Their heads and faces were covered in semen, which was starting to run down their bodies.

Claudette spoke up first, babbling to Melodie, "That was so cool. Did you feel it before he came? I felt a rumble, like a little earthquake, and then the volcano erupted!"

Melodie was so covered it looked like she couldn't even see through the goo. I slid them both off my penis and held them together.

I said "Claudette, kiss her now." She proceeded to kiss Melodie on the lips, as I held them in front of me. The semen continued to run down until it was dribbling off their legs.

Then I said "Yeah, I think all three of us really need a bath before bed" as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I set them both down on the towel, which was still there from earlier, so that I could start the bath water and then sit down to use the toilet.

After I'd lay them down, they rolled away from each other and tried to roll some of the semen onto the towel. When Melodie realized I was sitting on the toilet, she crawled over to the ledge to see. My penis began to spring back to attention while I sat on the toilet. I caught her looking at it and reached over to fondle her between the legs. Knowing I only had a minute or two before I had to shut off the bath water, I decided to speed things along. I wrapped my fingers around her and she yelped as I lifted her up. I lowered her down to my penis and rubbed her pussy up and down it before positioning her at the end, her legs wrapped around the head, her pussy lips just in the right spot to receive the full brunt of my climax. Then holding her in place, I began pumping myself hard. Her eyes got wide as she realized what was about to happen.

"Joe are you sure about this? Do you think I can handle it?"

Without responding to her I kept going and in a few seconds I was ready to explode. I said "Hold yourself open and brace yourself" and pulled her back just a bit before pounding her with semen between her legs. The first gush mostly splashed all over her stomach and her breasts and her chin. I quickly pressed her pussy against me before the smaller gushes came. She gasped.

"I can feel it, you're filling me up!"

As I settled down from the climax, I continued to hold her there for a minute, stroking her slippery wet breasts and smearing semen all over her. When I lifted her away, I watched semen dribble from between her pussy lips.

I said "That was fun!" as I lifted her back onto the towel and lay her down on her back. I checked the tub water, turned off the spigot and then finished up my business and flushed.

As I reached for both of them I said "Let's get in the tub." I scooped up one in each hand and stepped into the tub and sat down, setting them down on my thighs. The water was warm and I estimated just high enough to come up to their waists if they stood. Claudette slid down off my leg first, making a little splash as she landed in the water. Melodie soon followed. I sat and watched the two of them start to wash themselves. Melodie was dunking her head and rubbing her hair vigorously trying to get loads of semen out of her hair.

When her head came back up I said "Hey Melodie, try this" and I held out the little hotel shampoo above her head. She cupped her hands and I squeezed a couple drops into them. She began lathering up her hair. As she did that, I soaped up my hands and then snatched Claudette, sandwiching her between them as I soaped up her entire body. I enjoyed her slippery breasts, which flattened under my finger and bounced back. I soaped her legs and feet and took my time soaping up her ass and gently massaging soap bubbles over the folds of her tiny clitoris. Then I sat her back down on my leg and she slid back into the water with a splash.

I soaped up my hands again and reached for Melodie. I trapped her between my hands and rubbed her all over, lathering her whole body, feeling her arms and legs and breasts and ass between my fingers. As I was in the midst of lathering her pussy, I felt something brush against my balls. I looked down and saw Claudette swimming under the water and grabbing hold of my penis as she came up for air. While I held Melodie in one hand, I reached down and scooped up Claudette with the other.

As I held her I my hand, I gazed at her and said "Well how's my little swimmer?"

She said "You know this is like a big swimming pool. I guess not for you though, huh?"

I smiled and lowered her down to my dick, which was perking up. I parted her legs and sat her down onto the head. She said "You KNOW that thing is WAY too big!"

I said "Hold that thought!" as I lowered Melodie onto my chest and put her face up to one of my man nipples.

I told Melodie "Suck on that for me, okay?" She looked up at me and grunted but complied, wrapping her lips around it. I stroked her bottom for a moment before turning my attention back to Claudette.

The sensations were starting to make me hard again. I began to stroke myself with one hand while I held Claudette with the other, her pussy pressed against me as I rubbed her breasts with my thumb.

I said "Hold yourself open, as wide as you can" and felt her little fingers working her way down there to part her labia for me. Once she had herself open, I pressed her hard against my pee hole and said "hold on, I'm going to cum any minute." Holding her in place, her pussy pressed to me and her hard nipples mashed under my thumb, I could see a mix of nervousness and excitement in her face as I finished myself off. She gasped as the hot semen bombarded her, some of it bubbling out over her tummy.

After holding her there for a few moments, I held her up to admire the aftermath. She was covered in cream. Holding her legs open, I could see a little of it had made it inside her and was starting to dribble out. I smeared it all over her body, from head to toe. Once it started to become sticky, I held her cupped in one hand while I drizzled some soap onto her tummy and then lathered her up, rubbing her between my palms. I was about to dunk her to rinse her off, but instead, seeing how soapy she was, I raised my arm and rubbed her back and ass against my armpit, effectively soaping myself up. I switched hands and did the other armpit, rubbing her chest there.

Then I lay her on my chest next to Melodie and asked "Okay guys, that was fun, but now I want you to wash MY chest."

Melodie looked up at me and said "Okay" so I drizzled some soap over my chest and lay back, watching them on their hands and knees rubbing soap over my chest.

"Next I want you both to do my back."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Melodie chimed in.

I said "Like this" as I held them both, carefully rolled over onto my stomach and lowered them both onto my back. I held one arm to my side to keep them from falling off, as I reached for the soap and reaching over my head, squirted some onto my back.

I could feel them both start to rub their hands in the soap, spreading it out, as I felt their tiny hands and knees against my back, rubbing all over, sliding a little and struggling to stay in place.

Soon I heard Melodie yelp and realized she was sliding off my back. I caught her with my hand just before she hit the water, holding her there against my butt cheek. Feeling a little naughty, I slid her between my cheeks and held her slick body there.

I said "Hey Mel, why don't you wash me there too... since you're there."

"Umm, seriously?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Uh, okay then." I soon felt her little hands against my crack.

"Lower?" I felt her hands reaching deeper into my crack until she brushed my rectum.

I said "Hey I have an idea!" as I let go and let her slip into the water. I told Claudette to slide on down too, and felt her slip into the water. Then I gently turned myself around. It took me a minute to position myself just so, with one leg hanging over the side of the tub. Then without warning, I picked up Melodie again and lathered soap up and down her legs until she was slippery. I lowered her between my legs and positioned her foot against my rectum.

She said "Oh hell no, are you serious?" but couldn't fight me as I slid one foot, and then her ankle, into my rectum. I continued as she squirmed a little, until she was in up to her knee. Then a little more. Looking down at her, she looked panicked. I decided to take her mind off of it by caressing her, rubbing her breasts between my fingers and stroking her ass. I worked her in a little past her knee and then bobbed her in and out a few times. She wasn't looking too good, so I slid her back out and gently scrubbed her all over again.

I set her back down in the water and said "Okay you guys, finish up and we'll get ready for bed."

I got up myself and started to dry myself off. I left them for a minute to head back to the bed and turn down the sheets and lay out a pillow for them. Then I went back and scooped up Claudette first, patting her dry as I carried her into the bedroom and lay her down onto the pillow.

I returned to get Melodie and kneeling over the side of the tub, I looked down at her and remarked "I'm sorry I did that, I couldn't help myself. You looked so panicked!"

She said "That was... scary. I... I didn't know how far you were going to go with me. And dammit, I know I'm powerless to stop you."

"Girl, I'm not going to hurt you. Neither of you. It IS a power rush though, knowing I can just do whatever I want with you. Tell you what, let's get you out of here, we're going to bed."

She whispered "okay" as I reached down to scoop her up in my hands. I blotted her dry, patting her breasts and legs as gently as I could before I carried her into the bedroom and lay her down next to Claudette on the pillow.

I climbed into bed myself, naked of course. Rolling over, I looked down at the two of them laying on a pillow together. Claudette smiled at me. I ran my finger along her body, gently tracing her features. Melodie looked totally exhausted, laying flat on her back.

I lay a washcloth over the edge of the pillow like a blanket. As I started to tuck them in I asked "Are you comfortable?"

Melodie half-yawned a "Yeah" as she stretched her little arms and started to close her eyes.

I said "Both of you need to get some sleep tonight, okay? We'll have some more fun in the morning."

Claudette piped up "MORE fun?"

"Yep."

"Alright, I'd better rest so I can be ready, who knows what ideas you've got."

"Good night girls." I bent over and kissed each of them on the chest and then turned out the light.

It always has taken me a long time to get to sleep and tonight was no exception. I'd had a lot of fun, but we were turning in early -- I'd put both of them through the wringer. Within maybe 15 minutes I could hear tiny snores coming from the pillow. I watched them sleep, their little chests rising and falling. I barely lasted a few minutes before I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I traced my finger over Melodie's breasts and over her stomach. I gently nudged her legs apart and ever so gently caressed her there. She let out a little moan, but didn't wake up.

My finger traveled to Claudette and I traced up and down her body as well, parting her legs and gently tickling her labia until I was rewarded with a little moan. I took one of her tiny hands and placed it over her vagina. With some gentle maneuvering, I inserted one of her fingers between her tiny folds and then slid it up and down a few times. She moaned again and began to rub herself there in her sleep. I took one of Melodie's hands and placed it on Claudette's breast. I lay there for a while watching Claudette sleep-masturbating herself and thinking about the fun I was going to have in the morning, before I finally dozed off.