Shrinking Fun with Friends Pt. 06

Story Info
Sequel to Shrinking Fun with Friends.
2.9k words
5
2.5k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, when it was time to wrap up so we could get breakfast before checking out of the hotel, I set them down on the floor and turned on the machine. They both returned to normal. Once they got over the dizziness they realized they were both still naked - and their tiny clothes were still on the desk. I wasn't about to tell them I could just zap their clothes. Instead I let them believe I would need to shrink them again so that they could get dressed first. I would of course, enjoy watching and helping them put their tiny clothes back on. But before that I asked them to come sit with me on the edge of the bed. They sat on either side of me and I hugged them first, then reached around to cup a breast. Very different at this size, but just as enjoyable to fondle.

Melodie leaned in first and planted a kiss on me Then she whispered in my ear. "Well if we have to shrink again, I want ... "

I look her in the eyes. "Are you sure?"

She said OH YEAH."

"Do you think Claudette will be okay with that?"

"Absolutely" she replied with a wink.

So I shrunk Claudette. She looked up at us from the floor and said "Hey! Why is Melodie up there and I'm down here?"

I bent down and lifted her up. Holding her in my hand, I said "We're just going to have a little fun, that's all." Then I held her up to my lips and kissed her bare chest and whispered "Don't worry, you'll get your turn next."

Then I turned to Melodie, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed with me. "Put out your hand."

She did and I gently set Claudette into her hand. I said "Be very gentle with her.".

Melodie squealed and said "This is SO COOL!!" and then looked down at Claudette, her close friend and co-worker, in her hand. She blurted "My own little sex toy!"

As Claudette looked up at her new captor with a hint of fear in her eyes, Melodie touched her stomach. Then she touched a breast. She spoke as if Claudette weren't even there, telling me "Hey, I can feel her nipple. I wish it were hard though." She frowned.

I said "Well, why don't you make it hard?"

"I can do that?"

"Yep. You just need to get her in the mood. You can stimulate her with your finger. She is totally under your control now, she is incapable of resisting you."

Claudette piped up, "Hey guys, I'm right here!"

Melodie looked at the tiny woman in her hand and grinned. "I KNOW! And you are SO cute. This is going to be so much fun!!"

She tried stroking and caressing Claudette's breasts and pulling on her nipples. It took a minute, but Claudette let out a groan, unable to resist the continuous stimulation of Melodie's huge digit, and that was enough for Melodie to get into it and rub harder. Claudette's breasts succumbed to the overwhelming stimulation of Melodie's finger and her nipples began to stiffen.

She blurted, "This is so exciting, I made her nipples hard!"

As I felt them for myself, sampling the tiny hard pebbles under my touch, I bent my head down and said "Claudette, it seems you're making Melodie wet" (as I verified by feeling her down there; Melodie was so into her new toy that she hardly noticed, not that she would bother stopping me anyway...) "so Melodie's finger is going to make love to you now, okay?"

Claudette looked a little panicked. I stroked her cheek and said "Don't worry, lay back and enjoy your orgasm."

Then I took her tiny feet and lifted her legs in the air. I told Melodie "Here, go ahead and touch."

She held out a finger and touched Claudette between the legs. Claudette shuddered. I whispered to Melodie "Touch her anus and see what happens." As I held her feet with one hand, I separated her ass cheeks with my other finger and thumb.

Melodie touched her anus and Claudette shrieked. She wiggled the tip of her finger in further and said "I can actually feel her hole, it's so tiny! This is cool! You're right, I think she secretly likes that!" She smirked.

Next I separated her legs and told Melodie "Stroke her there gently. Don't put your finger inside of her until she is wet enough. Otherwise you'll hurt her."

She rubbed her there, sliding the tip of her finger up and down Claudia's cunt. After a time Claudette's body trembled.

"I can feel a drop of come."

"Okay, now you can try. Just go slow."

She worked her finger almost an inch into Claudette's pussy and began pumping in and out.

I told her "You can be gentle, a small movement will set her off. You are in control and you can decide when you want to make her come."

As if to prove me right, Claudette began bucking her hips against Melodie's finger and soon she was moaning. A minute later she was in the throes of orgasm, thrashing about in Melodie's hand.

Melodie said "This is fun knowing I'm making her do this! I'm going to try a little harder and see what happens."

She pumped harder and faster and Claudette began screaming and moaning and bucking her hips in tandem to Melodie's finger. I touched her nipples and they were rock hard. Finally Claudette collapsed.

I told Melodie "Gently take her finger out. Now lift Claudette to your mouth and taste her there."

She did and said "Mmm, it's warm and sweet." Then she said "OMG this is making me so wet, there is one more thing I have to try!"

Melodie scooted back on the bed so that she could lay against the headboard, and then she spread her legs with her knees up. She lowered Claudette down between her legs and touched her feet to her clit. Claudette was still half out of it and hardly reacted. She began to slide her legs into her pussy. Claudette started to realize what was happening and began kicking. All this did was stimulate Melodie even more.

She said "Ooh yeah, Claudi, keep doing that, it feels so good!!"

Nudging her even further into herself, until her breasts brushed up against her vaginal lips, she looked down at Claudette and said "The faster you make me come the sooner you get a break!"

Claudette was resigned to her fate and tried to reach Melodie's clit. Melodie just pushed her further in, so that only her head and shoulders were visible. Claudette began frantically trying to stimulate Melodie, between moving her legs and rubbing the vaginal folds that were trapping her. I decided to help this along by rubbing Melodie's breast with one hand, while I reached down with the other and rubbed Melodie on either side of where Claudia's head was sticking out. Soon Melodie came, her whole body writhed in ecstacy and a trickle of warm goo worked its way over Claudette's tiny shoulders and neck. I reached down and slid Claudette's sopping wet body out of Melodie. I caressed her as I licked the sweet musty come off her body.

I told Melodie I needed to shrink her back again. I felt like Claudette deserved a little payback, so I fiddled with the controls to make Melodie even more compliant. Then I picked her up off the floor and held her.

Once Claudette was a little more with it, I returned her to normal size. I planted a big French kiss on her lips, it took her a couple seconds to respond but she began kissing me back eagerly. We sat on the bed and made out for a few minutes, I pulled her into my lap and kissed her lips and breasts, with Melodie dutifully sitting there on the table, clearly aware of the fate awaiting her.

Then in between kisses I said "Hey, are you ready for Melodie?"

"Hmmm?"

"I told you that you'd get your turn. Especially after what Mel did to you, I think you should have a little fun with her too. Here, give me your hand."

I took her hand and set it down palm up, next to Melodie. I said "Melodie, sit down in Claudette's hand."

Resigned to her fate, and nearly lacking any inhibitions due to the influence of the machine, she stepped over Claudette's wrist and sat down in the palm of her hand. Claudette just looked at her with fascination.

I said "Be gentle, but you can do whatever you want and she will obey your wishes."

"Really?"

"Yep. Watch this." I leaned in and said "Melodie, touch yourself." And as we watched, Melodie parted her legs and brought her hand there and began to touch herself.

I said "Okay, lift your hand up slowly and let's have a look." She lifted her hand up to her face and marveled at the sight of Melodie touching herself.

"Okay, now why don't you touch her."

She looked at me for a moment first, and then back to the tiny woman in her hand, who continued to touch herself between the legs. Claudette touched Melodie's leg, then moved her finger up to her stomach, and then to her breast. She stroked a breast and tugged on the tiny nipple.

"Hey, can I tell her what to do?"

"Yes!"

She said "Mel, play with your breasts." At that she lifted her hands to her breasts and began rubbing and squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

I touched one of her breasts, nudging her tiny hand away with the massive tip of my finger, and felt that her nipple was nowhere close to hard. "Claudi, do you want to make her nipples hard? Just rub them with your finger. She can't resist you."

She said "Okay" and then began to fondle Mel's breasts, smothering them with her finger, rubbing and kneading them between her finger and thumb. Melodie squirmed in her hand and it didn't take long for her nipples to stiffen.

"Hey I feel them, that's pretty cool!"

I said "You did that!"

Then she proceeded to bring Mel to her chest and pressed one of her hard nipples against her own nipple. She looked at me a little sheepishly and said "I.. just wanted to see if I could feel it. I think I do! Ooh this is so cool. Mel, suck my nipple!"

At that, Mel brought her hands out to hold onto the massive globe of flesh before her. She opened her little mouth and struggled to wrap her mouth around Claudi's nipple. She began to suck. Claudi said "It's SO cute, I can just feel it but it feels good!"

At that I surprised Claudi by locking lips with her again. She eagerly dove her tongue into my mouth as I pulled her closer in my lap, pressing Mel between us. With both hands free now, she embraced me and ran her hands up and down my back as we kissed. She growled "Fuck me. Now."

I gently rotated her and lay her down onto her back, with Mel still pressed against her breast. I sucked on the other breast, while I felt down between her legs. I stroked her for a few moments, though she was already wet. Then I positioned myself between her legs. With the head of my penis I traced her pussy lips, teasing her. Then before entering her, I lifted Melanie up off her breast. I turned her around and parted her tiny legs. I held her up to my mouth and caressed her with my tongue for a few moments to get her going. Once I got a moan out of her, I lowered her down with her legs straddling either side of Claudi's pussy. Then I slowly penetrated her, while I held Melanie down so that my penis brushed her between her legs as I penetrated Claudi. I began to fuck her, slow and rhythmically, with Melanie in between us. I took my time, slowly building both of them up with my long thrusts. I bent over and kissed Claudi on the lips again as I pumped.

I could feel Melanie squished between us, so before I dared go harder, I lifted her back up. I saw that she was slick down there herself, though I wasn't sure if it was her own juices or ours. I had an idea though. I held her legs apart and with two fingers, held her pussy lips apart. Then I mounted her onto one of Claudi's hard nipples. As I brought Claudi to multiple orgasms, spewing my seed deep into her, I rocked Melodie on Claudi's nipple, holding her ass between my finger and thumb, until she also came.

After the three of us came down from our high, I lay Melodie down gently on the bed and then helped Claudette up, so that I could shrink her back down. I scooped them both up in my hands and carried them to the bathroom, where I filled up the sink and gave them each a bath, taking my time and ensuring I cleaned every tiny inch. Then I hopped in the shower myself, while they soaked in the warm sink water. After I got out, I dried myself off first and then dried each of them, gently blotting them with the edge of the towel.

I carried them both over to the desk where their clothes lay, and then pulled up the chair and got comfortable. Remembering that Melodie was still lacking any resistance to our commands, I smiled and said "Melodie, dress Claudette for me."

Claudette looked at me and said "Huh?"

"Shh. She's still under mind control. Besides, I want to watch." I grinned.

At that, Melodie picked up Claudette's panties and held them out for Claudi to step into. As she did and Melodie started to slide them up her legs, I quickly stuck my finger there to block them.

Claudi looked at me, with her hands on her hips, and said "You just couldn't resist, could you."

I smiled innocently. "Who, me?" I brushed her pussy one last time before withdrawing my finger so that Melodie could finish pulling them up. Then she got her bra and Claudi lifted her arms so that Melodie could place it over her ample but tiny breasts and then fasten it in the back. Next came the jeans and then the top.

As Claudette stepped into her shoes, Melodie was still naked. I picked up Claudette and gazed at her in my hand, reminiscing yesterday when this sexual romp first started. I brushed her chest with my thumb, tracing her breasts through the fabric. Then I placed her on the floor and fired up the machine, restoring her to normal size. As soon as she got over her momentary disorientation, she planted a kiss on me.

Then I invited her to sit with me to watch Melodie get dressed. I picked up Melodie's panties and held them out for Mel to step into. She did and I slid them up her legs, of course taking a last opportunity to stroke her bare pussy before I slid them up the rest of the way.

Next was her bra. I handed it to Claudi with a grin and said "I think this is your area."

She took the tiny bra from my fingers and worked it over Mel's arms and fit it over her tiny breasts. I said "Melodie, fasten your bra." I figured the clasp was too tiny for me, I'd probably break it trying, and we didn't exactly have a spare.

I held her slacks for her to step into and let her fasten those, and then worked the blouse over her shoulders and let her button it, touching her bare stomach again before it was covered up. As she put her own shoes on, I began to get dressed myself, but Claudi stopped me and spontaneously she got on her knees in front of me, then grabbed my shaft and plunged it into her mouth. She went at it with abandon, licking and kissing and sucking vigorously. I held onto her shoulders as she brought me to one more eruption, this time down her throat. She managed to hold onto it all, keeping her top clean despite my volume. She stood up and licked her lips, and then sat back on the bed to watch me finish getting dressed.

Once I was dressed, I put my hand out on the desk and asked Melodie to climb in. She sat down in my hand and I lifted her up, again taking a moment to enjoy the sight, to brush my thumb against her chest and feel the tiny bumps through her blouse, before setting her back down on the floor and using the machine to restore her size.

The three of us all hugged and kissed as I packed up the machine. We walked out arm in arm, kissing again in the parking lot. Claudi said "See you at work on Monday!" and winked, before she climbed into her car. Melodie did the same, but with a long french kiss first. I watched them both drive off, thinking Monday morning was going to be a very interesting day at work, indeed.