Shrinking the Dragoness

Story Info
A man forces a dragoness to shrink as he takes her...
6.6k words
13.3k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Caleb smirked subtly as he stood before the lair of the dragoness. No one but him would have dared to go -- and he would not have done so if he had not had the medallion tucked away safely in his pocket.

He was not usually the kind of person to be brave like that, truth be told, but he had made sure that he was prepared, wearing a thick pair of trousers that would at least protect him temporarily from her fiery breath with their special coating, sturdy leather boots and a long coat that would protect his arms and chest. Of course, there were not many substances in the land that would hold up to dragon fire, but he could but try, for he only had to come close enough to draw her into his grasp and spell.

Daylight might have shone outside, but the mossy cave, set into the side of an ocean cliff with waves crashing on the shore below, would hold only darkness within.

He did not need to duck on entering, for it was sized for a fully grown dragon to live there comfortably, sand softening under his feet as he walked. It was wet, leaving an imprint of his passing behind, though the clawed markings of the dragon were only visible the further inside he went, a blue light torch clasped carefully in his hand. Caleb did not honestly know if it was true, but he had heard it would ensure that he was undetected for as long as possible. With all that he had in mind, tucking his longer, blonde hair away from his face, from where it curled down past his ears, though it was mostly slicked back, that would be sorely needed.

He wanted her, after all, the beautiful, blue dragoness with dark blue scales. He did not know her, but he sought to own her, so greedy for a claim over the mighty beast that he may as well have been a dragon himself. It was in the nature of a dragon, after all, though his cock throbbed within his trousers, licking his lips, keen to get things started.

Of course, if everything went wrong, he would end up bitten in half or incinerated to a crisp, so no one would ever learn of his dirty dealings, but Caleb very much wanted things to go right, to see the beautiful Azura shrinking, smaller and smaller, before his eyes...

"Who dares disturb me?"

She thundered, down a tunnel, in the back of a cave that opened out on another part of the shoreline, her wings spread, teeth bared, scales glittering in the dim light filtering down. It looked like the cave might have been part of a tin mine shaft at some point, but that didn't matter to her, as long as it was suited to her and the best place for her to make her home. Azura roared, deafening him, though Caleb only laughed and bore the brunt of the blast, even as her claws cut up the sand, preparing to attack.

It all happened in a split second, Caleb's hand flashing up with the medallion, on a gold chain, dangling from it, swinging back and forth.

"Be still!"

He cried, filling his lungs with air and sending his voice forth with power that he had not known he had had. It could have been more dramatic than it was, the dragon already bounding towards him, though she let out a cry, yanked back as if an unseen, giant hand had caught her around her midriff and put her back in her place.

"What is..." She struggled, frozen in place, barely able to do more than squirm. "What have you done to me? You are just a human!"

Fear gripped her, though she still fought, baring her teeth at him and fighting, wriggling, though it must have been more comical than anything else. By no means fearful, even though she was the only dragon in those parts, having defended her territory vehemently, enough so that she had even managed to scare off larger drakes.

Staring down at the small man, barely even reaching her knee, she reeled in horror at the medallion.

"That!" Azura snarled, heartbeat racing, fluttering in her chest with an aching, driving pound. "You can't use that against me! This is not possible!"

An ancient dragon medallion of control. Some had said that it was a myth, but it was clearly by no means any kind of myth as he smirked and muttered something, an incantation of ancient rites. Her whole body stiffened, legs folding, bringing her to the sandy floor of her cave with a thump, grunting as her body vibrated.

She wanted to move, but she could not! As much as she felt as if she was thrashing and fighting, it was as if she was fighting against invisible bonds, staring in horror as magic that was beyond even her and her capabilities, her jaw clamped shut. With that upon her, a wrapping of magic like a heavy layer of snow, an avalanche from the mountains of her homeland that threatened to bury her, she was weighed down, immobilised, a puppet in his grasp.

"Well, well, well," he chuckled, approaching her with a grin that promised everything that Azura did not want. "Who would have thought that the mighty dragoness would fall so easily? I would have thought that you would have put up more of a fight..."

He didn't mind that, however, not as he freed the throbbing hard-on from his trousers, his erection pushing out as he lowered his trousers enough that with the belt undone and the button popped free, it could make itself known. It had sprung to life quicker than even he had anticipated, though Caleb's mind was on one track, locked down by greed, want, desire above all else.

"Stop!" She cried, though even Azura knew it was no use, Caleb coolly approaching her, walking around behind her and moving her tail with the aid of the magic medallion to shift her tail aside, exposing her. "You don't have to do this -- we can work something out! A trade!"

He cocked his head at her wickedly, knowing his evilness even when he should have, perhaps, been smarter, kinder, wiser. But even those that had been given everything in life could fall when offered the right opportunity.

"Oh? But why would I do that when I already have all of you..." He groaned, rocking against her, pumping his cock a couple of times, just to ensure his readiness. "And your pussy..."

She should have seen it coming, but it was all happening so quickly, even if he could not press inside her at that time. Rather, Caleb could have done so, but the size of his cock would not have even been felt by the dragoness, the towering rise of her rump and the inviting swell of her slit calling him in.

He shed his clothes entirely, letting his trousers fall, ripping the laces of his boots free and kicking them off, hastening. The medallion's effect would not last forever as he slipped up against her, more eager than ever, calling on its magic to do all that was needed.

And only an orgasm from her would do...

"Stay still," he joked, pressing up to her slit, head and arms first. "It'll be easier for you, in the end, my lovely dragoness..."

Azura shrieked, but there was nothing she could do as the man, the perfect size for her, entered her pussy, his head and shoulders disappearing into her, arms stretched out before him as if he was diving. At first, she thought it was a fetish, something that he would use her for and then leave again, leaving her dirty and disgusted but, thankfully, unharmed. And yet it had to be more than that too as her body quaked from the stimulation, the man whose name she did not even know wriggling deeper and deeper inside her, stimulating her with his hands, twists of his body.

Against herself, her body could not help but respond, groaning long and low, aching for the need to swing her head back and forth. And yet that was denied to her, squirming uselessly, a dragoness who should have been able to defend herself and yet had been rendered immobile by one tiny bit of magic. How humiliating! All she could hope for was that the magic would not last long, for all ran away, with time, like grains of sand through an hourglass.

If she could hold on for long enough, she might have a chance to fight back. It was her only hope.

Yet she could not resist, the pull and pulse of her body around the man's aching, as if she was being penetrated by a real cock, something that her body could use, something that it ached for. Azura's breath caught, flanks shuddering with it, trying to heave, to pant, but the magic even restricted that. All she could do was feel, lost in it, eyes wide and straining, though he was going to do what he was regardless of her wishes.

"Ohhhhh!"

She couldn't help herself, crying out in orgasm as her body, suddenly grew tighter. But not just in her pussy while he wriggled back out of her, panting and heaving, slick with her juices but quick to use his shirt to clean himself off again. No... Oh no, it was in her whole body, the dragoness trapped where she was, fighting and squirming, but shrinking too. She shouldn't have climaxed, she knew that, but the needs of her body were so great that she quailed in fear, turned on and yet fearing it, both at the same time.

Horror clamped down on her and she howled as she shrank, climax taking her down with it, need coursing through her. It wasn't right, she shouldn't have been as turned on as she was, but her pussy was practically drooling, dripping with her arousal even with that one orgasm. It wasn't right, not as she shrank and shrank and shrank, feeling as if she was being squeezed down on herself, too big for her skin and scales, until she was roughly half her size.

The cave seemed bigger, looming over her as she wanted to quail, frightened, panicked, yet still so very turned on.

It didn't make sense.

Nothing made sense.

"It worked!"

A little of his controlled demeanour slipped as Caleb, triumphantly, punched the air, watching her struggle with a great deal of relish. It was a turn-on, though he had not been able to get his whole body inside her before she shrank, which was a shame, but he wanted her to be a better size for him. His head came up to her shoulder now, though she was still not small enough for him, still not a good size for him to make his pet.

He groaned, rocking his hips back and forth, cock as hard as ever. His first taste of dragon pussy had drawn on a need for more, though there was no reason that he shouldn't get everything he wanted, practically drooling over the sight of her, panicked, thrashing, yet still dripping wet. That was a side effect that he had been told would happen when he used the medallion, but he needed her to climax to keep the shrinking in effect, one time after the other.

An easy task for someone already addicted to dragoness pussy...

"If you don't fight it, it'll go quicker," he told her, though he meant it as a lie, confusing her further, Azura twisting her head around, glassy-eyed. "You don't have to push back against me so hard... I will make you feel good, my little slave dragoness..."

But it was not under her consent, even as his words stimulated something deep inside her, his hands on her pussy, pressing around her slit, rubbing and teasing. Azura moaned and tried to rock her head to the side, though the magic restriction denied her even that, her sex pulsing and twitching. Her body worked without the consent of her mind, even as her heart hammered, a sick chill of fear coursing through her, thrumming a hair's breadth under the surface.

No... Oh, no, it was wrong, breath coming in short pants, smaller, weaker. And yet her body burned with heat, aching for it all through the fear.

She felt everything, with the restriction to her movement still in effect, as if one of her senses had been taken away from her. and yet it seemed that everything else had been ramped up, heighted to such an extent that she could hardly believe that any time of arousal before had been in place to begin with -- for nothing at all compared to the tingled, pulsating horniness coursing through her then, raising her body temperature. If Azura had been free at all to move, she would have been groaning and rocking her hips back while her mind screamed at her not to do it, to resist through the terrifying horniness, though she was still trapped lying on the sand, her belly pressed to its wetness, her pussy at the perfect height for the human to please.

No... Not to please. She shook herself, trembling violently. She couldn't think like that, even if it did feel good, so good, so very good that she didn't know what to think. Her pussy drooled, his fingers finding the fat round of her clit, where he flicked and rubbed it, laughing all the while. But why did it make her so wet? Why did it make her feel like she needed a big drake dominating her, pinning her down with his huge, strong body, even forcing her? Oh, how she needed someone bigger than her.

No... No, it could not be, she could not want it! For it was not a dragon that she had fantasised about -- privately, of course! It was a human, though not one like Caleb, one that cared about her warmly, softly, who held her close and pleased her thoroughly. That fantasy had been an old one, one that Azura had not thought would ever rise to the surface ever again, much less with a man that had stalked into her cavern as if he owned it, overriding even the crash of waves on the shore outside.

It made her stomach twist in fear and, still, the arousal was there, a pumping, driving beat that he controlled, controlling her. Azura panted, eyes wide and strained, bulging, though there was nothing she could do -- and, somehow, that hit the right spot for her. Her heart pounded, adrenaline pumping through her, telling her to flee, even from her arousal, yet the heat of her body dragged her back, locking her in place.

Yet she melted for him, squirming, panting, heaving, grunting. None of the sounds that Azura made sounded at all like they should have come from her lips, licking her lips fervently -- one of the few things that she was able to do. She drooled, moaning, his hand inside her, pumping his fist back and forth to stimulate her, though the dragoness was too far gone to fight back.

It was not her, it wasn't her... And yet she was powerless against him.

She just had to hold on, she told herself, even as he massaged around her slit, finding sensitive nerve-endings that she, honestly, had not thought about in years. As much as she groaned and rumbled, however, he was unrelenting in his attentions, groaning too as he massaged her sex, even kissing her clit reverently. It was almost as if he was getting into it too, though Azura was in no place of mind to work out what the man who was abusing her, taking her against her will, had in his mind.

He had to be sick, she thought, groaning, trying to twist all over again as she groaned and moaned, panting, licking her lips. Over and over again, she repeated the same limited range of motions that she could, the very tip of her tail curling back and forth, tongue lashing out, though the medallion, it seemed, restricted her further if she tried to breathe fire. She could barely get her head craned around, pulled back into place every time she tried, but she wanted to see, some illicit, sordid part of her hungering for it.

Azura didn't understand that hunger, not one little bit. But she didn't have to either, not as he brought her closer and closer to the edge, using his hands on her pussy, massaging her slit, sliding his hand inside, even trying to get his other hand in at the same time.

"Hehe..." He laughed, though Caleb seemed to pronounce his chuckle. "I always wanted a hot dragoness girlfriend... But I never thought I'd have one as slutty as you! You're loving it, look how wet you are!"

Of course, he knew that that was an effect of the medallion, but he could not help taunting her, showing her that it was no longer Azura who was in control, something that she would never have in his presence. Not if all went to plan, that was, not as he wanted it to. And he wanted to demean her, to satisfy his need for dragon pussy. As he ran his tongue over and around her clit, experimenting with pressure, lapping up her juices like a man dying of thirst, he wondered how he had picked up on an edge of dominance.

Caleb had not thought that that was him, not before, but he wanted to try more, to see more, to do more. He had to try, had to see what more lay there, the lure of control too much for him to resist. Maybe the ability to be dominant had been there all along, though it was down to him to find it, to ride it out, to feed and to nurture it, letting her shrink and shrink and shrink...

But he lavished attention on her pussy, working his hands together, palm to palm, inside her, pumping them back and forth. He laughed at her squirming, her moans, the heated rise in her cheeks that turned the blue of her scales there a darker shade. She was so helpless against his will and whim and he loved it, all in a way that he had never anticipated could be possible. To see her trapped, without even any bondage, physically, present to hold her in place, was the most delectable thing he could have imagined. Even then, his cock was so hard that he thought he was going to below his load right there and there, curling his toes into the dryer but still damp sand of her cave.

The roar of the ocean, rising and falling in wave after wave, would have been a soothing backdrop if not for his arousal, his need, though Caleb had to control himself. Sure, he could fuck her at her size, but her pussy would not be tight enough for him yet, not as he wanted, not the cock sleeve of a dragoness whore that he wanted at his feet, begging for him, begging for his cum. Why, she was almost already at that point, shuddering and grunting and whimpering, even trying to dip her head. Yet the magic of the medallion forced her to keep her head high and elevated, trembling on the brink of orgasm.

Already, he knew that she was close and he took pride in pushing her over the edge, letting her moan, letting her body ache and pulse around his arms. He even spared Azura a moan himself, a grin twisting his lips sardonically, both his hands inside her, pumping back and forth. And if she could clench and squeeze that hard around his hands, he could only imagine how hard she was going to grip his dick when he was finally inside her.

She couldn't help it, falling, fading, whimpering, her tongue hanging out of her mouth like the slut the man had said she was, though she could barely even remember her name anymore, much less try to find out his. It didn't matter, not as waves of need coursed through her, orgasm no longer enough to satisfy her, even though she thought it should have been so. Azura had never needed more than one climax before to sate herself, but her body tightened in on itself again, squeezing down and around the core of her, shrinking as she squealed breathlessly. A jolt of fear, shuddering and jittering in her locked-down legs, lanced through her, shaking her body.

"Nooooo!"

Her tormentor, even if a bigger and bigger part of her leaned hungrily into everything he had to offer her, laughed. Azura barely heard it, shrinking so that she was about the size of a gryphon, or even a dragon not worthy of the name. A gryphon only stood the size of a pony, not quite tall enough at the wither to be a horse, strong and powerful, yes, though they were nowhere near as mighty as she had been! Humiliation washed through her, wave after wave, though it was hard for Azura to even think straight as he pounded her with his hands, dragging one out and leaving only the single, very tight fist inside her, working it back and forth lightly.

12