Shrinking the Dragoness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pretty dragoness..." He murmured. "You're much better now you're smaller, you didn't need all that size and weight behind you anyway. You're going to look so sweet in my bed, crying out for me to fuck you."

Azura shuddered, heat rushing through her, curling deep and stroking her inner fire. Oh, that sounded good, horrifying, but good at the same time, and she didn't understand why that turn-on was there. She could barely close her mouth, drooling openly, wanting it, though her begging for it was something she would force aside, close off in a locked chest, hide away where she didn't have to think about it anymore.

No... The dragoness heaved for breath. No, if she was going to beg for anything, it was going to be for release, for her pride, her dignity. She would not tell him that she was turned on, that she wanted it, no... Even then, she wanted to reel away from it, to run as far as possible, her body be damned. She didn't need to listen to it, her mind, emotions and body in conflict with one another, scales itching as if the horror of what was happening to her was trying to crawl out.

No... No, she would never beg, never stoop so low, a proud dragoness, even as she shrank. She'd find a way out. In response to that thought, her pussy clenched around him, tightening on his wrist as if she was trying to milk his hard shaft for cum even then.

"Please!" She begged, imploring him with her eyes, turning to the side as much as she could to lock her gaze with him. "Don't do this to me! What do you want? What can I give you? I'll leave here, I'll give you my treasure, my territory, my connections with dragonkind! Anything you want, it will be yours!"

Caleb laughed, though there was no sincerity in it, no humour, only dark pride and domination.

"Oh, dear Azura," he murmured, rubbing his jaw, though that did not hide the smirk to be found there. "There's nothing at all you can give me other than what your body is already doing for me. I want your pussy and that's what I'm going to get -- and you're going to be mine, all mine, my dragoness slave and girlfriend. For as long as I want, but, really, I can't see myself ever getting tired of dragoness pussy -- do you?"

It was not a question that Azura was ever intended to answer, though she reeled in horror and arousal, both rising within her in equal amounts. He couldn't... No! He couldn't plan that? Would humans be so cruel?

And yet the thought of being fucked and taken repeatedly swam through her mind, overpowering all other thoughts, his hand out of her, pussy too tight for him to comfortably fuck and arouse her like that anymore. But what Caleb could do as she whimpered and begged without words for release, penance, mercy, anything, was take her hips against him, crouching down with his cock perfectly lined up with her sex.

He relished in her scream as he sank into her, his cock filling her for the first time. As much as he had liked using his full body and his arms to stimulate her, that was what he wanted. Was there any point in him fucking her, after all, when he wasn't getting his pleasure from it too? No, that was what it was all about for him, grinding in hard and fast, uncaring of her pleasure. Her orgasm would come either way as the much smaller dragoness moaned and grunted, sending out little puffs of smoke from her nostrils.

"In the end," he grunted, leaning over her and grabbing one of her horns to drag her head back. "Mmm... My pretty dragoness. Your flame will not be enough to even light a match, not when I'm done with you. And doesn't it feel good to let go, to give in to me?"

She whimpered and shook her head, though she was still held by the magic, stopped from yanking herself free from his grasp. Azura may not have known what his words were doing to her, but she did know that her body ached for it, so slick, so hot, so wet, clamping down around him. It had been a long time since she had mated with anyone, for she had not honestly enjoyed the attention of drakes all that much, but to have a human over her, taking his position of power, using his size to control her... Even if she did not understand the magic making her so horny that she would have fucked him even if she had been free, she needed something, anything stuffed in her aching, dripping pussy, stomach churning, worry twisting inside her. Even her guts ached, the centre deep inside her that urged her to mate, to breed, to do everything that a dragoness in the thick of heat should be doing. She didn't think she was in heat though...

He left her with little time to consider it as he fucked her, however, taking long, deep strokes of his cock, using every inch at his disposal. He wouldn't have wanted to waste a single second with the dragoness, after all, not as his time was running out with the medallion, but, if all went to plan, he would have her so small and so weak and so compliant by that time that she wouldn't be able to resist him at all. It was not a perfect plan by any means but it was the best one he had at that time and one that was most likely working a lot better than anyone that had sought to control a dragon so far had had. He had not heard of any success stories out there, though he took great pride in his own, sinking into her pussy, again and again.

Truly, there was nothing else he needed to worry about, not as he fucked her harder and harder, perhaps his sheer joy in all of it making him hold back from that point of orgasm.

"Mmph... You're so...tight!"

"Please..." Azura forced out, tears in her eyes, though they were not from pain or fear, not anymore, not with how fervently her heart hammered from him, not even understanding the feelings coursing through her. "Don't... Don't shrink me again... I'll do anything..."

Yet Caleb was no longer listening to her, no longer caring, not as he ground up against a spot inside her that had her legs shaking, even where they were curled under her. He leaned heavily over her back, forcibly shoving her tail out of the way, intent only on making her orgasm, for it was that which would seal the deal for him.

Azura trembled, wanting to push back, though she vaguely felt the grasp of magic weakening around her, even if her body wanted him, ached for him, didn't know what it was going to do without him. She didn't understand her need, why every stroke of his shaft felt so very good inside her. Her heart ached desperately. What would she do if he stopped fucking her? Would she lose herself, no longer be the proud, strong dragoness she was? But Azura didn't at all feel like that anymore, moaning, whimpering, letting him cram his hot dick into her, her juices slick and sloppy around him.

Maybe it was better that way, panting, whimpering, trying to find the words with which to beg...but he had only laughed at her that time. It hadn't done any good and he hammered into her with single-minded intent, burning with need, his skin warm against her scales, though nothing compared to the heat of horniness inside her.

She couldn't help herself -- screaming out her climax, fighting against her restrictions as they gave a little again, shuddering as if the spell was fading, giving up its grasp on her, her heart surging. She had to believe that it was going, she told herself, even as her pussy rampantly milked his dick, flexing and pulling rhythmically, not in control of her muscles but rocking back slightly in such a way that it appeared that all was deliberate.

"Ah..." Caleb shuddered, pulling out from her so that he did not cream so quickly, as much as he wanted to, watching her quiver through orgasm, rubbing her clit between his fingers. "Mmm, you're good like this, but what if you were...smaller?"

Her eyes widened -- she hadn't even thought of that! Not that there seemed to be anything that could be done about it as she squeezed in on herself again, gasping for breath, down and down, smaller and smaller, all until she was the size of a large dog, though her tail most certainly was not wagging. She whined, trying to bob her head in upset, yet even that display was denied to her, wings still and stiff against her back.

"No..." She cried, though her pussy pulsed, her mouth dry with fear, trying to lash her tongue around her mouth. "You've got to reverse this, you can't leave me like this!"

And then she felt it, the immobilisation shifting, wavering, as if something that had been draped over her was moving, slithering off under its weight. She gasped, lunging forward, taking a deep breath -- oh that felt so good! And yet that breath was filled with sex and musk, inhaling it deeply, greedily, shaking her head even as Azura stretched out wings that had been cramped for far too long.

The tunnel! She lunged for it, giving up on begging and pleading, escape the only thing on her mind. Her body didn't matter, not even with how her sex dripped and drooled. If she could get to it, she would be free -- yes!

Sand scraped between her claws and she wheezed as he grabbed her tail, yanking her back.

"Oh no, you don't!"

He was too quick for her, pinning her to the ground, no matter how hard she thrashed -- and she couldn't get a flame out! No matter how she tried to strike a flame in the back of her mouth, it just wouldn't come, the man flipping her onto her back and shoving his cock straight back into her wet, swollen pussy.

And, just like that, it didn't matter anymore, a long, drawn-out moan rising from her lips, rolling on and on and on. She shuddered in place, wanting to fight back, but the weight of him over her was almost as restrictive as the immobilisation spell of the medallion had been, holding her there, pinning her down.

"You like it really," Caleb huffed, taunting his victim, relishing in his newfound power over her. "So small, so weak... Unff... But the perfect size for my cock!"

It was not consensual, despite her moans, and he didn't care one bit, grinding into her, again and again. The tightness of her... Oh, it was succulent, hot and wet, gripping his cock. Her muscles there were much more developed and he knew from her last orgasm that she could flex and massage his cock with them, if only she put her mind to do.

"Go on," he hissed through his teeth, ruthlessly taking her. "Do it. Milk my dick for my cum, you know you need this."

Oh, his towering, overpowering height... It stirred something deeper inside her than even Azura could have imagined. Oh, she needed it, fearing it with a sick twist at the same time, nodding, whimpering, hardly even knowing what she was doing. There were tears in her eyes but she didn't know if they belonged there, not as she squeezed around him, massaging his cock with her inner muscles to the best of her ability.

"Mmmph..." Caleb's head rocked back, his hand on the base of her neck, another play on control. "Yeah... Fuck..."

He had to hold back, but the tightness of her pussy around him had her grunting and wriggling, panting heavily as her much smaller chest juddered for air. She had to get off, had to orgasm, had to do something, anything, to relieve the tension inside her! She'd already climaxed so many times already and she knew what would happen if she allowed it to be, though Azura found that she didn't care anymore.

Well, she did care, but she didn't have the willpower to do anything about it. She had not given up fully, not yet, but there almost didn't seem to be any point in fighting back, not when he was so big and strong, looming powerfully over her, making her weak at the knees. Azura bobbed her head, whining, twisting back and forth -- yet orgasm came in a blast she did not expect.

With every pulse of ecstasy, she faded, becoming smaller, less of herself, down and down, the size of a cat, though her tail did not act as such as, finally, she knew she had to submit. He had captured her, used magic against her, and there was no going back from that. She did not struggle, only moaned, taking her pleasure from his control, the shuddering tingle of having so many orgasms crash over her, one after the other, as if she was a rock in a storm, the sea set on wearing her down.

Maybe the fear...did not have a place in her after all. Maybe it was better to allow the heat to consume her, her fire burning her up, from the inside out.

Azura shuddered. Or maybe it was all out of her control, her mind and emotions not to be trusted anymore. The dragoness no longer knew how to tell.

"Unff... Yes!"

Caleb leaned hungrily over her, the dragoness so small, even tighter on his cock. With her limp, he grinned and stood, holding her down on his cock, nothing more than a sex toy to him. Her blue scales were even prettier when she had been miniaturised, the best fit for his cock, like a fleshlight that had been perfectly designed for his dick. She was too small, really, but he loved how submissive she looked, giving in to him completely and utterly. He didn't need that fight, not when he could use her like a toy, grinding her up and down on his cock, a smirk widening on his face.

That time, with the magic having fully worn off, he knew she would not grow any smaller than she already was. It was up to him to enjoy, to have his way with her, though her orgasm...hm... It was pleasing to show her how much he was in control of her, though his thoughts had not drifted to what he could do for her, which was most likely quite in keeping with her being taken against her will, forced to shrink, reduced into a small, pliable form until she felt, with the magical horniness, as if she had no choice left to her other than to exist.

She groaned, her head hanging, barely even able to support herself. Dimly, she was aware of her body building to another orgasm, yet it was not something she could fight. Oh, she was so tired of fighting and she wanted his dominance, the feel of his cock pulsing inside her, how big it was. It didn't honestly feel as if it should have fit inside her, yet it was there and he was the man that she had never openly said that she wanted, looming, towering, a strong, powerful human who could take her and use her and shove his bigger cock into her much smaller, and tighter, body.

Azura moaned, shuddering bodily, flapping her wings as her body was ground up and down. Not all quite in the way she had imagined, yet she could not help her body tightening as he picked up the pace, the squelch of her pussy as she sank onto his cock, tail dangling, filling the cave.

They climaxed together, Caleb finally letting loose what he had held back solely for the magic, thick spurts of virile cum flooding her bare pussy, drooling out along the length of his cock. In the cocktail of their lust, their bodies came together, thrust after thrust, spending himself inside her.

"Mmm, my lovely dragoness toy," he teased her, flicking her muzzle, wiping a smear of her arousal off on her scales as she gasped and moaned, settling her down on his cock when the last dribbles of cum drooled up inside her, wanting his fill. "You're going to go so well... But better when you wear these, hm? My pet."

Without removing her from his cock, he secured a tight leather collar around her neck, the dragoness too exhausted to do anything about it. Her orgasm had taken everything she had out of her, a leash clipped onto the collar, so much so that she couldn't even stand on her own four feet when he plopped her back on the ground. Her belly was swollen from how much seed he had pumped into her small body, pussy gaping and drooling in a messy cream-pie, though the cave was not her home anymore.

In shrinking lust, she had found dominance in size play, the size difference between them, the man looming over her, comical, humiliating, spine-shaking. He picked her up, tucking Azura under his arm, collecting his clothes to leave the cave with his new conquest, the dragoness squealing and squalling and fighting him all the time. Her pussy dripped with his cum, her arousal slick on her scales, betraying her lust while her heart hammered in worry for her future. The smile never left his face for even a second.

After all, he had plenty more fun to think up to have with his new dragoness girlfriend...or toy, as it was!

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
Tentacle Button A co-ed ignores all warnings to avoid the shower...in NonHuman
Shrunk Flux shrinks with a dragon's magic...in Fetish
Daddy's New Toy Ch. 01 What happens when a bastard daughter looks for her father?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories