Shrinking Violet Ch. 01

Story Info
Social justice can have big (or worse, small) consequences.
4.9k words
4.18
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, there are two kinds of people in this world. Normal people and shrunken people. 'Height afflicted individual' was the official term used by the government in documents or by more formal newscasters, 'small' or 'shrunken person' were the casual terms used by the average Joe, but there were many people with less kind, more mocking terms people used. 'Mini's,' 'shrinkies,' 'tiny ones,' 'shorties,' 'pint sized people.' People came up with new names every day to mock their tiny conterparts. And name-calling was not the worst of their troubles.

About 50 years ago, people started shrinking. About 10% of the population, once they turned 18, simply awoke one morning to be the size of a barbie doll, about 12 inches tall, though some were even smaller. The government quickly declared that the shrunken people could not care for themselves and needed to be claimed by legal guardians for the rest of their lives. After pushback by the affected individuals, a struggle to get thousands of people quickly registered, and an epidemic of small people hiding to avoid being assigned a guardian, the government signed legislation declaring that all height afflicted individuals had no legal rights and could be claimed by anyone with 'good intentions.'

A new status quo emerged over the next decades. Shrunken people still ran, hid, resisted being claimed, but it was normal for any small person without an owner to be snatched off the street and registered. While some did take decent care of their charges, small people became pets, decor, status symbols, sex toys, almost anything people could dream up. The general population was happy, so the government turned a blind eye to how good their intentions were. Everything worked perfectly, except for one detail.

In the last five years, a growing movement for 'height afflicted individuals rights' had been slowly growing. People who 'adopted' as many shrunken people as possible to keep them out of less dignified positions and let them live as freely as they could. People who protested at government buildings and spray-painted slogans at registration sites. It started small, young people who met in alternating apartments in relative secrecy, but now the government had really taken notice and was furious at what could easily be public upheaval. And it was all led by one woman.

"Violet Kieran," Mr. Brown said, tossing the files on the table for the other officials to peruse. Mr. Brown was one of the heads of HAA, the Height Afflicted Agency, and one of his most important jobs was keeping the systems of registration and subjugation in place. "24 years old, living in New York City, and a pain in each and everyone one of our necks." The team government team looked over the photos of an attractive young woman at protests, in security cameras, at her college graduation, throwing bricks through a so called 'shrinky shop.'

"You brought us all in here to talk about some protestor?" Someone asked. "We wanted the ring leader."

"She is the ring leader," Brown snapped back. "Started having these meetings at the age of 19. Our intel says she plans each and every one of the protests and they are getting more popular each time. She has registered hundreds of shrunken people under various names, all of whom have been completely off the grid. She and her team run several dozen social media accounts, promoting her ideology. Her own social media has close to half a million followers total, and she is posting increasingly radical propaganda. She has rapidly become the face of the movement, and she is going mainstream. She is currently booked for appearances on a dozen cable networks to promote the tearing down of our systems. If we don't stop her, we fear she may earn enough public support to bring it all down."

"She is a terrorist," another team member said, throwing down her picture. "She has been fragrantly breaking the law and documenting it on social media. Why hasn't she been arrested?"

"Because that would make a martyr out of her," Brown said, sitting down and putting a small briefcase on the table. "And fuel the movement even more. No. We're going to cut off the head and watch the snake die. And there's one way to do it." He popped open the briefcase and pulled out a small, pink vial. "This is, simply, a way to shrink someone who doesn't have the shrinking gene." Everyone sat forward. This is certainly a development! "We give it to her, and she's lost all credibility. No one cares about what a mini thinks. And she becomes an example for others who want to rock the boat."

"So she becomes the property of the HAA?"

"Yes, but we've also chosen our own face of the movement. Mr. Jones has been briefed and will be in charge of taking care of our problem." Carter Jones was the youngest of the agents at 27, and had eagerly volunteered for the role of Violet's primary caretaker.

"I look forward to bringing these terrorists down," he said with a broad smile, taking the vial from his boss.

"Don't fuck it up," Brown says simply, before continuing to brief the team about the plan.

The next evening, Carter had swapped his suit for jeans and a t-shirt and went to find his target. She had been followed by the government, unbeknownced to her, for the past month. So he knew exactly where she would be on a Friday night, a small bar in the city where she would get one drink before one of her 'protest planning meetings. He went in and saw her immediately. She dressed in an oversized flannel and ripped jeans with a baseball cap pulled low, but none of this could distract from her beauty. He sat down next to her and ordered a beer, watching her sip at her own glass.

"Did you see that guy in the corner?" He asked her casually. "What a piece of shit, right?" Violet looked over at him, confused.

"Sorry?"

"His mini is on a leash. Like, it's fine if you want to have them, but they aren't pets." Violet immediately turned to look, and while she was turned away, he dropped the vile into her drink.

"I don't see it," she said, obviously concerned as she turned back.

"Maybe he went to the bathroom," Carter shrugged. Violet started to sip on her drink again, obviously upset.

"It's so cruel, you know?" She said. "How people treat them like animals. Like they're objects. What do you think about that? Do you think all people, regardless of height, deserve fair treatment?" He chuckled to himself. She was trying to recruit him!

"I think it's so unjust," he said, laying it down thick. "Really! The system is hurting so many people. I've been wanting to go to one of those protests outside of city hall. I think there's another one coming up soon." When the bar tender brought his drink he took a big sip, and she mirrored him to do the same.

"There is one coming up!" She said excitedly. "Thursday at 2:00 pm. You have to come, it's going to be awesome."

"You're very passionate about this, aren't you?" Carter asked, trying to kill some time. "Why is that?" Her face fell a little.

"My friend shrunk and everyone was so horrible to her. The person who took her made her a toy. Paraded her around in these disgusting outfits. Put videos of her online... doing disgusting things. Small people need rights, protection. They have some, but not enough." There were a few laws on the books about their treatment, and they usually were quietly ignored. She took another sip, and Carter watched as she finally began to look woozy. She groaned suddenly and grabbed her stomach. "I'm sorry, I feel..."

"Let's get you some fresh air," he said quickly, putting an arm around her. "Let's go outside for a second." He quickly hurried her outside, noticing with glee her pants where now too long and made her trip and stumble all over the place. He ushered her into an alleyway, trying to keep her still. "You're alright, it will be over soon."

"What is happening?" She panted, her sleeves now far longer than her arms.

"You're just not feeling well. Take a nice deep breath and close your eyes." Violet listened, squeezing her eyes shut and taking a few breaths. With every mouthful of air she got smaller and smaller, until there was nothing left but a pile of clothes at his feet.

Carter bent down and brushed aside a few pieces of clothes to find Violet, who was buried beneath her flannel. He carefully plucked out the dazed girl with two long fingers and brought her up to his eye. She was on the smaller end of the spectrum for shrunken people, though he would get an exact measurement soon. He held her in his fist, her little legs dangling below and her arms free to try and push him off of her.

"What's happening?" She squeaked in her new, adorable voice. "I'm not... I don't..."

"You are now," he said, bringing her right up to his face. "Just a little shrinky. You made an enemy of some very powerful people, Violet. You should have stayed in your lane and let things remain as they were." He pulled out his phone and snapped a photo of her, sending it off to his bosses.

"Who do you work for?" she demanded, still tough and brave. "What do they want?"

"The HAA," Carter responded. "They thought you were being very naughty. So they concocted a little medicine to take away any power you thought you had."

"That's not true! You can't do this!" She shouted, banging her tiny fists on his fingers.

"I'm It is true!" He laughed. "You are now the property of the United States government." He opened his phone to give Brown a call, practically glowing with success. "Yes, it worked. I'm taking her to get registered and then home. There's a rally on Thursday at 2:00 pm... Yes, I know what to- FUCK!" Carter shouted in pain as Violet sunk her tiny teeth into his flesh. He dropped her in shock and the girl clattered to the pavement. But before she could get up and run, he swooped down and grabbed her by a single ankle, bringing her back up to dangle upside down. "You're a very naughty girl," he said angrily, giving her a shake.

"Fuck you, you fucking fascist!" She shouted, her face turning red.

"I'll show you a fucking facist," he grumbled, reaching into his bag and pulling out a glass jar. He tossed her inside and screwed the lid shut. Luckily for her, there were a few air holes poked in the top. Violet tried to stand up, but he gave it a little shake to knock her over again. He dropped the jar into the bag, knowing the walk would jostle her around horribly. Good. And finally he grabbed her dropped phone, shoving it into his pocket.

He walked about three blocks through the city to the nearest registration center. There were several in the city, and they were all usually busy. Thankfully, this one was slow, no one in the waiting room. The woman at the front desk barely looked up from her phone. "I'd like to register this height afflicted individual," he said, pulling out the jar.

"Where did you find it?" The woman said, her name tag announcing that her name was 'Katie.' She ignored him still, pulling up a new file for the charge.

"In a back alley. Looked scared, poor thing." He jostled the jar again, subtly this time. He liked to watch her stumble around and fall on the glass floor.

"And it's not registered already? Lost perhaps?"

"Oh, she definitely isn't. Look." He held the jar closer, forcing the woman to really look at her. "Holy shit, is that-"

"Violet Kieran," Carter confirmed. "I was shocked too. Don't the shrinkies change when they turn 18?"

"Yes," Katie said, snatching the jar and turning it over. "But isn't this funny? This bitch spray painted our windows twice. Didn't even get arrested. I can't imagine a more sutible fate for this little crimminal. Let's get started, shall we." Now far more interested, Katie becconded them back into the building, to a room that looked more or less like a doctors office. She threw on some thick gloves and tipped the jar over to dump it's captive onto the examination table. Violet stood up, but tried to cover her naked body, one hand over her chest and another between her legs.

"Please listen to me!" She said in her tiny voice, shouting up to the two giants who looked down on her. "He can't take me! I'm normal sized, he made me like this! He drugged me, he-"

"Delusional," Katie said, smiling down at the girl. "Lying, and is that a bite mark I see?" She pointed to the drop of blood on his hand. "She is what we call a 'high maintenance small person.' I'll make sure and put it on her file. Now, if you wouldn't mind helping?" She grabbed Violet's arms and Carter grabbed the legs and the two of them forced her to lay down on the table against a measuring chart. "8 inches from head to heel," Katie noted.

Carter finally got to fully admire his charge's body as she was splayed in front of him. In all her photos she was dressed in baggy clothes, hats pulled down over her face. He wished she had spent more time showing off her body when she was regular sized, because she was stunning. A small waist puffed out into curvy and decadent hips, and her breasts were absolutely stunning. They rose and fell with each puff of scared, nervous breathing and he was entranced. After making notes of her proportions, Katie flipped her onto her stomach to show off her now tiny, luscious bottom. The worker simply pressed two fingers on the small of her back to hold her in place.

"Let's get a temperature reading," she said, pulling out what looked like a miniature plastic gun. A rectal thermometer, he realized. "They can't take it by mouth, most of them don't have enough sense not to bite it. This gives us the most accurate reading."

He had studied the registration process many times in the agency, but watching it live was thrilling. Putting a dab of vaseline on the tool, she spread Violet's cheeks and shoved it inside of her hole. Violet howled in displeasure, kicking her feet like she was having a tantrum. "Stop it," Katie snapped, kicking her a smart smack on the back of the thighs. Violet shouted and kept kicking, so Katie pulled out the tool and picked up her patient, letting her lay facedown across her palm.

"Here, here, and here," Katie said, pointing to Violet's exposed thighs, sit spots, and bottom. "All wonderful places to inflict discipline on an unruly mini." Then she got to work on dolling out the discipline, spanking her hard. She carefully made sure to cover all three areas, and use the appropriate amount of force. Violet shrieked but soon her entire backside was bright red and her kicking and fighting had stopped.

"It works every time," Katie confided in her client. She set the girl back down and quickly shoved the tool back inside of her bottom. She waited probably longer than she needed before pulling the thermometer out. "No fever."

She ran her finger over the girl's body, squeezing her breasts, legs, thighs. "No bumps and lumps." Katie then snatched her patient in her fist and grabbed her face with the other hand. "Open up," she ordered. When Violet defiantly refused, Katie squished her cheeks together until the girls jaw finally dropped. "Nice teeth. I can pull them if she's a biter." She put her finger in the shrunken girls mouth, smirking as Violet gagged on the massive digit.

"No. I need her looking her best," Carter replied.

"Suit yourself. A ball of wax or some cotton makes a nice gag if you're worried. Next she's going to get some vitamins to keep her levels steady. Sometimes the shrinking throws them out of wack." She set the shrunken girl onto the edge of the table so her legs dangled down. "Keep her sitting up with her head titled back," she ordered Carter, who jumped in to comply. He gripped her stomach and back to keep her up straight and grabbed a chunk of her hair to yank her head back. Violet howled in protest. Katie worked at the desk for a moment before coming back with what looked like an eyedropper full of thick red liquid. She gripped Violet's face once more and shoved the dropper inside.

"Drink your medicine, Miss Mini," Katie cooed. Carter felt himself going hard at the sight. The liquid being forced down her throat as she coughed and sputtered, lines of red running down her face, eyes going cross in the most comical way. Katie didn't let up until all the liquid was down her throat, and when she was finished she grabbed a tissue to wipe the girls' face. "So messy!" She teasingly scolded. "Shrinkies can't ever keep themselves clean, it's too hard for them. We have to do every little bit for them." Violet jerked her head back to get out of the workers' grip.

"You are all insane! This is a denial of my civil rights. You can't treat people like this! I am objecting to this registration and, according to the law, I am entitled to a height afflicted person's advocate to-" A soft ball of wax is suddenly shoved between her teeth, stopping her rant in it's tracks.

"Funny, I didn't hear an objection, did you?" Katie asked Carter.

"I absolutely did not. Or I would be looking for her 'advocate' right now." They both chuckled to each other while Violet tried to argue from beneath her gag.

"Let's test her sensitivity then, if there are no objections."

"Sensitivity?" Carter asked, raising an eyebrow. That's one test he hadn't heard of yet.

"Most owners like to know how sensitive their shrinkies are. They are generally much more... receptive to touch." Katie passed off Violet to Carter, who held her in tight fists. Katie then carefully took one of the girl's legs and lifted it to the side so she could get a full view of what was between her legs. With one gloved finger, Katie reached up to the exposed slit and started rubbing.

She used one finger to press right in the center and then slowly drag it from top to bottom. She started with a feather light touch, and gradually increased the pressure. Carter watched Violet's reaction with fascination. First she just continued to shake her head and scream through the gag, indignant and furious. Then slowly, but surely, she began to respond to the touches. Her eyes glazed over and a high pitched moan, long and whining. Both of her legs jerked and shook.

"What is happening?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of the twitching girl.

"Almost all minis have extremely sensitive sex organs," Katie explained. She spread the girl's lips to show him. "Her clit is practically throbbing with the simplest touch. Most people use them to give their charges rewards... or punishments." She took her fingers away and Violet grunted in displeasure. "You haven't earned it," Katie snapped, giving the shrunken girl a hard smack right on the pussy. Violet squealed in displeasure and pain. "Let's get her chipped," the worker continued, back to business. She took the angry and horny girl back and put her down on the table flat on her stomach. "Hold her."

Carter jumped in, pressing her as flat as she could go while Katie grabbed a needle and syringe. It was a little big for a regular sized person, and would be massive for a small person. "Hold her arms down," she instructed, and Carter complied. Then the woman pushed Violet's legs so they bent beneath her. Her new pose was arms stretched out and held still, head and chest on the table, with her red bum sticking high in the air. "Hold still, dear. Or this will hurt even more." Katie injected Violet in the middle of her left cheek, putting in the microchip that would allow the government, and her owner, to keep track of her. Violet screamed horribly behind her wax and burst into tears. "Always so dramatic," Katie sighed. "I think their emotions get too big for their tiny bodies, so they're always crying or screaming or complaining. It's sad, really."

She removed the needle and both full-sized people let the shrunken girl go. Sore and upset, Violet simply laid on the table crying. "Now," Katie continued, ignoring the girls' sobs. "Let's finish this up. Do you solemnly swear that you have good intentions for this shrunken person?"

12