Shrinking Violet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear," Carter smiled.

"And you understand that any permanent physical harm that comes to your charge will result in a fine of up to $2,000 dollars?"

"I understand."

"Sign here and here." A few strokes of the pen and Violet officially had an owner. "Wonderful. Thank you for being apart of the solution. Can I get you something a little more official to take her home in?"

"You mean, something better than a jar?" Carter laughed. "Sure." Katie grabbed something that looked similar to a small dog crate a set it on the table. She scooped up Violet off the table and gave her one last good look.

"I couldn't imagine this happening to a more worthy person," she said nastily. "You loved shrinkies so much, you became one! I hope I get to see all of your little friends on my table very soon." She dropped the small girl into the carrier and locked the door. "If you need any supplies for her, our store is just next door."

"I'll definitely be visiting as soon as I can." He promised, picking up the handle. "Thank you so much." Carter made a note to report her exemplary service to the committee. He left the building and hurried back to his apartment. It was pristine and gigantic for a single man. The government was paying him well. When he arrived, he opened the door and gently pulled her out. He laid the girl face up on his palm and gently plucked out the wax ball from her mouth. Violet stretched her jaw and groaned.

"Why did you do this to me?" She asked, looking over his fingers. If she rolled off, she would hit the ground at a massive height, so she stayed still.

"I told you," Carter said. "The HAA was not happy with your so-called 'activism.' It would destroy our society if it was allowed to continue."

"People of all sizes having equal rights would not destroy society," Violet snapped.

"Oh, but it would." He looked over the freshly shrunken girl, enjoying the view. "Imagine thousands of you running around free, no chips, no owners. You can't work when you're the size of a doll. You will get lost, get hurt. Snatched up by people without good intentions. We keep order, and give your little lives meaning."

"What meaning could you possibly give my life," she said, trying to cover her chest from his prying eyes. He brushes her arms aside easily.

"You spread propaganda for your ridiculous cause. Now you'll help everyone see the truth about our work."

"I would never help you,' Violet snarled.

"We can do this the easy way order the hard way," he said. "But tonight we are going to show the world your new status." He opened up a nearby drawer and pulled out a small scrap of clothing that barely resembled an outfit. "Put it on." Violet backed away, shaking her head.

"I'm not listening to a fascist fuck. Take that dress and shove it up your ass."

"I thought you'd like some clothes?" Carter mocked her. She tried to squirm away but he snapped her up. "You want to cover up your little chest?" He squeezed her breasts together, making her squeak. "You don't want your pussy on camera?" He pressed his thumb between her legs, making a tiny circle. She gasped and jerked, the sensation of pure pleasure pulsing through her momentarily.

"I'm not going on camera!" She protested, her foot twitching adorably as he pressed harder on her clit. "You can't make me!"

"So you want to do this the hard way?" He sighed before laying her down in his lap, pushing on her legs so her already red butt is sticking up high in the air. He easily held her down with a few fingers, and put his other hand on her bottom in preparation. "Let's see how long it takes for an emotional, sensitive, little shrinkie like you to give in."

.

.

.

Carter sent out the picture gleefully. He had cleared all of the terroristic propaganda she had previously posted, so her feed was clear for the new content the two of them would be curating together. Well, the two of them with the approval of the HAA. The photo was of Violet, dressed in a short lacy nightgown the same color as her name. She was looking over her shoulder at the camera, hiking up the back of her dress slightly so everyone could see her cherry red bum. A glass of water was placed next to her so everyone could get an idea of her new height.

""Life update: I shrank!" The caption started. "Turns out the shrinking gene can appear later in life for some citizens. How crazy is that? I'll tell you the truth, it was scary being so small. I had no idea what was going on, and I almost got stepped on! Now I see that trying to live independently as a mini is way too hard. I'm so sorry that I tried to advocate for the so-called 'liberation' of shrinkies. Now I see the danger of us being allowed to run free without protection. I'm so thankful I was registered by my caregiver at our local HAA center and I am not being well taken care of. I want to make sure I give back to the community, as I always have on here.

There's a link in my bio for more information on shrunken people registrations and how you can help minis in your area, and me and my awful caretaker will be sharing 'shrinky tips' to help new caretakers with their charges. Our first tip? Don't skimp on the spankings! Mini's are prone to emotional outbursts and defiance (it's hard having so much sass in one little body!) and may require discipline from time to time. Putting them over your knee for a few minutes a day can help regulate those feelings. Plus, who doesn't love a little color on their cheeks? Drop your own tips in the comment section and make sure to hit that follow button!"

Carter used plenty of emojis in the caption, hearts and smiley faces. The provocative photo, the political messaging, the cutetsy and positive tone. The HAA was sure that, over time, Violet could be groomed into a perfect mouthpiece for the government agency. The first shrinkie influencer, so to speak.

"Look at all those likes in just a few minutes," Carter teased Violet. "And so many comments. Maybe we can read them together tomorrow." Carter let Violet keep her nightgown on, but wrapped her arms behind her back with a piece of duct tape. She laid on the bed next to him, wax shoved back into her mouth and he

skirt hitched up to her waist so he had easy access to her pussy. He lazily and softly ran his fingers over her swollen clit, making her jerk and moan in the funniest ways. "You know, if you cooperated better, I would let you cum to your little hearts desire. But, of course, you'll have plenty more opportunities to be good."

He put down the phone and unzipped his pants, wanting to stroke himself off at the sight of his bound and twitching possession. "Tonight you're going to go to sleep in a nice little birdcage I've set up for you. Then we'll go for a meeting with the HAA, your new owners. They'll want everyone to get a good look at how far the fiercesome rebel rousser has fallen. Then we'll have some photoshoots, maybe take some fun videos for your page. And don't worry, the two of us will have plenty of time to play. And I will have so much fun playing with you. I did a lot of work to get assigned to you because there's nothing I hate more than a terrorist with an over-inflated ego. So I'm here to cut you down to size, literally. You're nothing but a toy now. My toy."

Violet barely heard a word of it, her mind was clouded with pleasure. Her own moans and screams of desperation drowned out her captors' grunts of lust. But even in her haze of forced lust, she understood one thing. She had to do something before her will was completely broken and she truly became his little doll.

12