Shroom's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

"But that isn't why I wanted to talk to you. We'll have an important guest Wednesday night, someone that considers licensing our concept. We'll have a closed event, no public but maybe about 10 members of their team. I want to have them entertained well, want to show our operation in the best possible light. I don't need lots of staff to serve a mere handful. You're the one I trust most so I have put you on that shift. I wanted to make sure you can deal with the additional pressure. Can you do that day? You can decide when to show up as long as everything is ready by 7pm."

"Sure! Not a problem! No public, only ten patrons? That should be a breeze!"

"I hope so. Unfortunately we also have a shipment coming in that day. The new seats for the main room and some accessories I ordered. And I think some supplies are expected as well. So could you take care of that, too? You don't need to do anything, just tell them to put the stuff somewhere well protected."

"No problem."

"Great. And please make sure that your uniform looks good that day. Show your best side, OK?" he motioned towards her massive bust. Estelle rolled her eyes, "As you wish, boss, as you wish. I'll bind them extra tight just for you."

"You're the best, Estelle. So see you Wednesday!"

Estelle was happy to have some days off but Wednesday approached quicker than she would have liked. She had slept in that day and scrambled a bit to get everything organized. Biggest issue was the Doctor's appointment she had forgotten about and while she was tremendously relieved to learn that all was well with her tits, it meant that time was at a premium. Thankfully she had posted a note for the delivery man the day before, so at least he knew where to put the shipment. Once she got out of the Doctor's office she raced home, grabbed a bite, showered and quickly headed out to Shroom's. It was 6pm when she finally arrived and what awaited her was straight out of a nightmare.

The day before, a bunch of college kids apparently had their fun. The entire property looked like a freaking war zone. The bar reeked of spilt beer and puke, the restaurant area was a god-awful mess and the kitchen... well, you had to look real hard to find any clean spot. Estelle panicked, tried to call for help, but she couldn't reach a soul. So she went to work herself and tried to clean up as much as possible. When she went to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies, she got acutely aware of another major disaster.

The delivery had arrived alright, but that idiot driver had misunderstood everything she had written and instead of putting the shipment in storage, he had simply squeezed the crates through the kitchen's side entrance. Everything was safe of course, and the door could still be closed and locked from the outside, but no one would get through that door again unless all that crap was moved out of the way. The side entrance was useless like that, and the only remaining entry into the kitchen was through the main room and the freaking airlock!

She had no time for this shit. Estelle cursed, grabbed the supplies and started cleaning the main hall. Down on her hands and knees she scrubbed the floor, cleaned the tables and loaded up the dishwasher. The silly airlock constantly opened or closed whenever she passed through, but even that contraption was covered in vile fluids and looked like a sticky mess. Time passed way too fast. Estelle glanced on her watch and nearly freaked out. She had mere minutes left before the guests would show up! She knew that she needed to hurry and decided it was high time for her uniform.

Estelle made sure the main door was still locked, dashed into the kitchen to get into her skimpy outfit and quickly looped the bandages around the bases of her tits, careful to tie them off as tightly as possible. She cursed silently as her sore breasts protested with might, but she had promised to Vlad to put some extra effort in and she intended to keep her promise. She winced as she snapped the two clamps over her nipples. Squirming and cursing, she quickly checked her appearance in a mirror and was satisfied with what she saw.

Estelle went through the double doors into the main room when she saw that the airlock was still covered in sticky gunk. She sighed and considered to simply break down and cry her heart out right there, right now. But instead she got a bucket of soap water and started to clean up the mess.

Estelle was was on all fours again, moving around in between the two doors, bucket on her side, tender and clamped breasts dangling right below her on the outside of the airlock. She focused on some remaining stains, carefully whipping the gleaming white metal clean, when she suddenly heard something tumble behind her. Then everything happened so fast.

The startled girl heard a high-pitched whir and reflexively pulled back her head just in time for the spinning gate to zip shut. Unfortunately her massive bust had no such luck and before Estelle even could comprehend what was going on, the unrelenting metal teeth bit brutally into the tied bases of her breasts, forcefully compressing them into a tiny diameter, all the while rotating with force. Estelle shrieked in pain as her entire body got slammed around, turned upside down by a brutal metal monster grabbing her by her tender tits.

"Aiieeehhh OOOOOOUCH! What the fuck?!" she cursed, worried that her tits had been severed from her body. But the immense pain suggested otherwise. Estelle tried to make sense of her situation, tried to analyze what just happened but it took her awhile to get through the details. What she could observe was that she was not on her hands and knees anymore. Instead, she had been turned on her back, her feet struggling to keep from slipping away, her face mashing against that god-awful metal door right below from where her tits should be, and her hands uselessly flailing about. Her tits were gone, stuck in that metal maw and were hurting like never before. To top everything off, the solid segments of the door still hummed and clicked, and the motors kept forcing the painful blades further into her trapped flesh, clawing down on the bandage-covered bases of her tits. She panicked, yelled and screamed her head off, her bloated melons securely trapped upside down in the now tiny, circular opening of the door.

It took her a moment to come to senses again, the pain was just too much. She blinked the tears away, sobbing and cursing, and desperately tried to somehow wiggle herself out of the horrible trap.

Pat tried to catch a glimpse of the interior but couldn't make out a thing Was this really a good idea? A space-themed bar with sexy ladies? And where was the owner? It must have been 5 minutes already since their delegation arrived and the entrance was still locked for good! He groaned, looked at his team and declared "Five more minutes and we'll be gone. Looks like any other run-down place on this beach. Won't be worth the wait."

Supportive groans and whispers where muttered. Suddenly a car raced down the street and skidded to a halt right before the door. A thin, good looking man got out and beamed at them, "Sorry for being so late, the traffic was just horrible."

"We were about to leave, Vlad. Better make this worth our time!"

"I'm sorry. The door should have been open. Please follow me."

He got out his keys and unlocked the entrance. The delegation entered the dark room and looked around with interest.

Vlad wondered where the hell his best waitress was hiding and already cursed himself for trusting the girl when he heard one if his guests giggle and say "Nice prop!"

He lighted some of the large candles on the tables for a pleasant setting and smiled. If they liked the interior design already, this should be a cakewalk. He turned around and saw a few of his guests assembling around the favorite part of this place, the airlock. But something was off. Why didn't the thing open for the people standing in front of it?

"Are these what I think they are?" asked his soon-to-be-business-partner, "Damn, these look just like the real thing. A bit too large maybe but fucking delicious! Just that somebody screwed up big time and put them the wrong way. They're upside down!"

Vlad approached the group and his eyes went wide. There, right in the middle of the airlock, sat Estelle's huge monster tits including her naughty nipple covers, hanging upside down. The sensitive undersides were presented in a convenient height, just begging to be touched by anyone passing by. The twin balloons looked terribly bloated, mashed together by the unrelenting force of the door. How the hell did she manage to get herself into such an awkward position?

He wanted to protect her, to get his favorite girl out of this mess! But when the guest's laughs and jokes finally made it through to his brain, he realized that everyone but him thought Estelle's tits were just a geeky, raunchy prop to get people talking. Pat wrapped his arms around Vlad's shoulders and said, "Damn Vlad, what a hilarious idea! Where did you get those? These udders look so fucking real! I would have never dared to put up something like that, it's awesome! Is this a scene from one of your geeky porn films? A busty space vixen getting trapped in her own ship? You have to show me that movie some time!"

Damn you, Estelle! How was he supposed to react? Should he free his girl, making a point of how unsafe an environment his bar was? Or should he instead just play along and hope Estelle made it out in one piece once the guests were gone? He had to decide fast.

"I, uh... so you like it? We got it yesterday and I thought I'll test it out with you..."

"Can I touch it?" Pat asked, reaching out for the bloated, swollen pair. Before Vlad could even respond, his fingers started toying with the mushroom nipple caps, pulling and twisting the little objects with interest. Suddenly one of the caps popped off, unveiling a hard, fat nipple that was just begging for attention.

"What the hell, they really cared about the details, didn't they, " giggled Pat, his fingers pinching the fat nub and pulling it around, "It feels so real! What is that made of? Can't be plastic, can it?"

Vlad joined Pat at the door and got a feel for himself. Estelle's tits were simply sensational, huge and obscene, soft and warm and oh so taut from the pressure! He tickled the sensitive undersides that so conveniently were turned upwards and said, "I have no clue, but I know they're expensive. They look and feel just like the real thing, right?"

"Indeed they do. But which idiot put them the wrong way? Come on, let's put this straight, let's turn them around!"

Pat grabbed the tits by their sides and tried to rotate them. But they didn't budge. He tried again, this time putting all the strength he could muster on the two sorry globes. He grunted and groaned as he tried to force the tits around, but again no such luck.

"Alright guys, I need help here. It can't be that difficult, can it?"

"Uh, Pat? Could you just leave them like that? You'll damage the prop."

"Let's try one more time, OK?"

Vlad sighed, "Alright, one more time."

Everyone including Vlad tried to get hold of some of the flesh, and together they tried to turn the two soft titties around so they would face the right way. The delicious flesh bobbed and jiggled, the tits got stretched and distended, but they did not turn a bit.

"I give up. Whoever put those on that door did a hell of a job. But you should really get this fixed, Vlad."

"Yeah, right. So let's talk business then."

"No Vlad, not yet. Let's have some more fun with this prop first. Let's see if they also taste like actual tits!" he beamed, craned his neck and sunk his mouth over the throbbing nipple.

Estelle was about to freak out. Why didn't anybody help her get out of this mess? Since ages she screamed for help, her throat already sore and hoarse, but nobody seemed to care! Instead they were toying with her tits on the other side of that door! It felt like they wanted to rip her treasures right off! If at least that metal maw would stop pushing into her flesh! What a nightmare! And now someone sucked on her tits?! What were they thinking?

"Hmmm... they indeed taste delicious, too! I have to get a pair like that, those would be ideal for a bit of stress relieve, wouldn't they? Oh, how about testing their physics a bit? Like, how they bounce and jiggle? Something nobody in their right mind would do with an actual girl of course, but those are just plastic so why the heck not, right? Nobody gets hurt here!"

Pat took aim and slapped the tightly bound pair from below, first one then the other globe, making the set of tits jump and jiggle.

"Oooh, look at that! How nice! Now if I put some more force into it... look how they slap against each other! What a great pair of tits! Wait, let's try something else!"

Vlad felt uncomfortable. Could he really let that guy play rough with Estelle's breasts? It looked definitely painful! But how could he step in without blowing any chance of a deal? He watched concerned as Pat pulled off the second nipple cap and started to tear at the nipples, yanking them in opposite directions. He let them go and observed how the two fleshy appendages wobbled back in place. Pat repeated the exercise a few more times, each time pulling with even more force than before. Vlad just hoped he would get bored soon and prayed that Estelle would forgive him for this evening. He watched Pat wrapping his hands around the bloated breasts and pressing down hard. What the hell did he try to achieve with this?

"I can't even get my hands around that phenomenal rack, look!" he giggled, showing how his fingers could not wrap around. Then he went back to slapping the underside of Estelle's bloated breasts again.

"Awesome, just awesome. I could play for hours with those!" he dove into the tightly packed cleavage and performed some motorboating exercises, giggling so hard that he had troubles breathing.

"Nice," beamed Vlad trying not to kill the mood, "So how about we talk some business?"

"We can. But only if you allow me to do something first."

"What is it?"

"Are these heat resistant?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, they can take a bit of heat, right? Just a tiny bit?"

"I... I don't know, I would rather not..."

"So you don't know, huh? Let's try it out then. And if they get damaged I will of course pay for a replacement."

"They can't be repl..."

Vlad watched Pat grab a candle from one of the tables and position it right above Estelle's breasts. Before he could voice his concern, Pat tilted the candle and hot white wax splashed down onto the sensitive undersides. Vlad imagined Estelle's screams.

"See? Nothing damaged. I think those are perfect candle holders. Just let me put them onto those delicious globes and we can start our discussion, OK?"

Vlad watched him pour some more wax onto the tit until there was a large, slick sea of white. Pat then mashed the bottom of the candle into the middle of the sea. When he let go, the candle held fast. Pat beamed with joy. He grabbed another one of the large candles and repeated the whole ordeal on the other side until both candles were sitting upright on Estelle's fat tits, slowly jiggling, burning hot, with little bits of molten wax running down the sides of the white sticks. Vlad felt sorry for his girl.

"Great. Let's put a table here so we can toy with those while we discuss the deal. And don't you have something to drink?"

Vlad nodded, wondering how Estelle felt about this. But now it was too late anyway. He set up the table and got a few bottles of wine from the bar.

"Let's talk business then."

"Right," answered Pat, giving his new favorite toy another light slap, watching the dancing light mesmerized, "Let's talk business."

Finally Estelle had some peace, except for the odd feeling of the heavy candles and a tiny bit of hot wax every once in a while. Vlad had no troubles convincing Pat of his ideas, and in no time the deal was ready to be signed. Just one remaining item was open, the issue of Estelle's tits, or more specifically, how her tits could be replicated at the new location. Vlad had no clue how to respond to that question.

"Can't you just order another set of those? Whatever they charge, I'll pay."

"It's not the tits, it's the airlock," mused Vlad, "It's purpose-made, from an actual film set. You can't just get out and buy something like that."

"I don't really care for the airlock, I would be perfectly happy with just glueing a pair of those on some random wall, Vlad."

"I see. But... I haven't told you yet, but these tits need to be taken care of. The material is rather delicate and can easily be damaged. They can't just hang there for days you know?"

"So what? Just tell me how the maintenance works and I'll take care of it."

Damn, he really was in deep shit thought Vlad. But maybe he could bullshit his way through, making stuff up along the way? He sincerely hoped that it worked, if not for the deal then for Estelle!

"That's not how it works, Pat. The companies manufacturing them will only sell them with a proper service plan. You need to allow them to remove the objects whenever they seem fit. Because otherwise they will go to waste."

"So tell me, what are those maintenance requirements?"

"You can only use them for maybe 4 hours a time. Then they have to be serviced which will happen at a central facility. You'll have to negotiate a schedule with the service company, tell them which hours you want the product to be operational. Then they'll see if that's possible. And I think you might need a bit of space behind wherever you want to put them. There's... there's some complicated machinery involved in making them look so real."

"Wow, that indeed sounds complicated. Wait, so that's why we couldn't turn them around. You should have told me, Vlad!"

"I... uh, right. By the way, they also cost a fortune, by far the most expensive object in this bar. I think I paid close to 500k for them. For a 2 year lease."

"500k for 2 years, huh? That's steep indeed. Could be easier and cheaper to have an actual girl performing that task!"

Vlad grinned, "But actual girls don't have tits like that, do they?"

Pat giggled, "Right, not as big at least. Hmm... you know what? It's just money, right? And I have plenty of it to burn. So what the hell, I want such a pair at my place. Can you give me the contact of that service company?"

"Sure. Let me write it down. Just don't expect an immediate answer. They might be short in supply."

Vlad jotted down Estelle's number and handed over the paper,

"Good luck with your little project, Pat! So, ready to sign our licensing deal?"

"Ready as can be!"

Soon the delegation left again, but not before playing a bit more with Estelle's bloated, wax covered breasts. The candles got finally removed and everyone was eager to get another handful. They tweaked and pulled at Estelle's hard nipples all the while commenting just how awesome everything felt. As soon as the delegation was out, Vlad dashed to the airlock.

"Estelle, can you hear me?"

No response.

"Fuck, Estelle? We'll get you out in a minute, alright?"

He tried to pull the airlock open but to no avail. Vlad ran outside and around the corner to get into the side entrance but was stumped when he found it blocked with all kinds of massive delivery boxes. How the hell could he get inside the kitchen? He reached for his phone and called for help.

Soon, eager hands helped him push the deliveries out of the way, and maybe half an hour later they finally crashed into the kitchen. Estelle was in such an awkward position that Vlad first couldn't make sense of it. He kneeled down beside her bent figure and tried to figure out how to get her released from this incredible stretch.

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers