Shroom's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

"Estelle, are you alright?"

"Vlad! Finally, where the fuck have you been?"

"The door was blocked and..."

"Someone was feeling me up! Do you have any idea how much my tits hurt? And my back is about to break any minute!"

"Yeah, you're in a hell of a stretch, dear. What the fuck happened? How did you end up like this? Oh, forget it, let's get you out of this mess!"

He jumped to the panel hiding the electronics and ripped it open. A massive tangle of cables fell out.

"Oh shit, which one is the right one? Red or blue? Green? Maybe violet?"

Suddenly the door whirred.

"FUCK! It's crushing my boobs even harder! My tits are going to pop!"

"Ugh, shit!" screamed Vlad and triggered the emergency switch. The door shut down but left Estelle still trapped inside.

"Sorry, girl. We have to call maintenance. Can you hold up a bit longer?"

Estelle sobbed, "I... I don't know? My tits..."

Vlad called the mechanic and tried to soothe the poor girl.

"Do you need anything? Anything at all?"

"No... I just... just tell me why you didn't get help earlier."

"I ... I called for help as quickly as possible, Estelle."

"No, I mean before you found me."

"The delegation was there and..."

How the hell should he explain it to Estelle? How could he explain that he let her stay trapped in this awkward position just because of some business talk? And that he even played with her naked tits while she was in so much pain?

"Listen, Estelle. The deal was important, and I was able to close it. With your help."

"With my help? But I was stuck the whole night, how could I be of any help?"

"Your... your breasts. These guys... they thought your breasts are just a prop. A weird, exotic prop for our horny patrons. They thought your breasts were not real, that they were made of..."

"And you didn't tell them? You pretended that my tits were just a prop anyone can play with as they like?" screamed Estelle, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Y... yeah, something like that. But..."

"No but, Vlad. How could you? How could you not run to me and get me out? But instead you thought why not feel old Estelle up a bit while I discuss business with those guys? Really Vlad?"

"I... uh, they... they were really impressed, you know. They want your tits, too. Like, they want such a ... such a prop... at their place..."

Estelle laughed hard and replied full of anger, "What the hell, Vlad. You really messed up, didn't you?"

"They would pay 500k, you know. 500k for 2 years of service."

"500k? Are you kidding me? Tell me you are joking. 500k? Just for fondling my tits?"

"Y...yeah. Just... I gave them your number. It's really up to you what you make of it. Just wanted you to know that I'm terribly sorry that I put you through this, OK?"

"500k..."

"Oh, here he is. Hey, Mister Mechanic! Get this door open, would you?"

Within moments the airlock finally disengaged and the metal maw reluctantly let go of Estelle's terribly sore and tender breasts. The young woman groaned in pain as the blood started to flow freely again and massaged her large set with her hands, scraping away pieces of wax and wondering how that ended up on her breasts. Vlad heard her mutter, "500k for my tits. Damn... what do I do? What do I do?"

Estelle slowly removed her skimpy uniform and put on her own clothes, careful to avoid touching her buzzing globes.

"Here, Estelle, here's your salary. And the bonus for your... services. I hope... I ... well, I might leave for other ventures, soon, now that I got that deal signed. You are of course free to stay, I'm sure whoever manages this place would be thrilled to have you on their team. So I wish you all the best, alright? No hard feelings?"

Estelle looked at him absentmindedly and mumbled, "500k for two years... what do I do? What the hell should I do?"

Vlad watched the girl leave through the door, cradling her overly large breasts in her arms, mumbling like a mad woman. He looked at the contract again and sighed. It had been worth it. He just hoped Estelle will make the right decision.

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers