Shrunk

Story Info
Flux shrinks with a dragon's magic...
7.5k words
2.7k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

She pushed too far. Flux should have known that. But, by the time the Eastern dragon realised that, it was far, far too late.

The petite hare-dragon had a handle on using magic, something that most people in the world could do, but...not quite in the way that she should have. She was of moderate height, though it was not as if that was going to matter by the end of it all, her long, upright ears adding to her height if one was only glancing at her swiftly. With rich blue hair with a touch of green in it, though it was not quite turquoise, it matched the fluffy insides of her ears and her paws, her long, like-coloured hair braided where it hung down far past her buttocks. The bulk of the hare-dragon's fur was of a dark and a light grey, sliced, sharp markings cutting down the length of her thickly furred tail. The blue of her paws stopped just after her wrists, leaving the rest of her arms with a thick fluff of fur up to her elbows, where it grew a bit lighter and smoothed down, allowing the light muscle definition to show through.

Yet her appearance was not why Flux was there in a skirt that allowed her tail free range of movement and a long, flowing blouse that, while of a modern cut, was still reminiscent of the times when magic was in more common use around the world and beyond. She took a breath, standing before the mountainside cave, even if she knew that the occupant of the cave was only there sometimes.

"This time..."

Flux had tracked him, however, and knew that he was in residence there that time, rather than his more modern home, which had all the comforts needed -- even if for a feral.

Dropping to a crouch, she drew a rune in the sandy ground before his cave, which glowed and lifted, rising as a little ball of blue light until she cupped it in her hand, capturing it for herself.

She smiled, though she had never anticipated going after such a strong familiar before.

"He'll never see this coming. Or...he'll understand. I know he will."

She'd always wanted a sentient -- no, that wasn't the word. Sapient -- she'd always wanted a sapient pet, a powerful familiar of a sort, though perhaps the hare-dragon had been reading too many old books about magic, how the way of the world had been once upon a time. And the dragon was the perfect charge for her, now that her skills in binding and shrinking magic had adapted...

And she needed him, desperately so, or else she would never have pushed so far so soon with her magic. The head council had taken note of her and how quickly her magic was growing...and they weren't well-known for being sensible when there was a supposed threat. She didn't want them to do anything hasty with her, not at all. So...if she gained enough power with a familiar of great strength to aid and guide her, she would be able to negotiate rather than scramble to manage.

It was not foolproof... Yet Flux did not feel as if she had much of a choice, not at all.

What Flux did not know was that two fates were aligning, that the creature within the cave was an ally beyond the likes of anything that she could have ever imagined. And she was not to leave that day being put in her place but finding that she had taken a step up in the powers of the world.

Without announcing herself (she had to be quiet, exuding a confidence that did not quite sit right in her heart), she stalked inside the cave, bristling with excitement, the sandy soil turning to rock under her feet, clad in leather sandals that left her toes and claws exposed, which was for the best, considering that they would have torn through most normal footwear. And there was the dragon, sprawled out comfortably over a perch of mossy rocks that looked quite as if they had been put there solely for his perusal: for all she knew, the beast had done so himself and fitted the cave to his preferences. The walls were clad in precious gemstones, the smallest of which was cut and polished and larger than her head, her fingers itching to get them into her grasp. All that magical power and energy stored in them... Oh, Flux could take that for her own too!

Once she had the dragon by her side, an obedient pet and familiar. He would help her.

The dragon, however, did not seem at all perturbed by her presence, merely yawning and stretching out his forelegs over his mossy perch, his long tail curling around the front of them. He was big, bigger than she was, so much so that he took her breath away, though he was not of the usual, scaled type of dragons that Flux was most familiar with. He was thickly furred all over with a ruff over his shoulders that almost looked like wings, though it was just a part of the long mane of red fur that trailed down his spine from the point of it emerging between his horns.

Two red horns arched beautifully back over his head, rising from just above his eyes, his ears long and curved like those of a rabbit too, though the dragon was far from that. He was an Eastern dragon, his body long and lean and powerful with strong hind legs and big, crimson claws that gave the appearance of having been dipped in blood. Flux shivered keenly, suppressing her glee at finally having him in her sights. For all she knew, he had just made a kill.

The dragon raised his head, surveying her as he lapped the side of his white muzzle gently, his markings shifting through white on his muzzle and cheek, running down his chest, underbelly and a slice that curved up from the upper half of his foreleg and shoulder to the point of his loins. His markings seemed designed to distract the eye, even down to the red slices, like arrows, on his legs, pointing down towards those claws. His forepaws, however, were almost hand-like, even though he was a feral, suggesting a greater level of dexterity than what Flux had anticipated.

That was exciting.

Flux took a breath, pushing down her nerves. There was no time for them, not then, not ever, not as she drew on every scrap of bravado that she had in her. It may have not been "her" -- not really -- but she had to do it. She had to be the femfur that she needed to be, all to keep everything right.

Or else everything might well come crashing down.

Without allowing him a chance to speak, she called her magic to her, red and blue swirling around and around, crackling with yellow lances of sparking energy, as if the magic she was using had become electrified. She raised her voice, clearing her throat as her ears twitched.

"Dragon..."

"Cassidy," he said, his voice a low, throaty rumble. "You should know to address a dragon by their name, small one."

"Small?" The hare-dragon bristled, her nerves on edge. "Hah! You won't be saying that when you're bound to me. I'm going to take good care of you, don't you worry, but I need a powerful ally on my side to further my magic skills. I'm here to strike a deal with you, dragon."

"And you could have simply asked for that, Flux," Cassidy said smoothly, shaking himself off as he stood and prowled languidly towards her, entirely unconcerned by her magical display. "But it will come at a cost. Do you know nothing of making deals with dragons?"

The hare-dragon hesitated, her magic still flowing, the spell chanting in the back of her mind, ready to be unleashed the moment she moved her lips in the trigger word. It would just render the beast quiet, while she laid down her spell to prove herself worthy of taking him as her familiar, yet her inexperience showed through.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"I mean..." He said silkily, walking around her, keeping out of the magical boundary swirling by her body. "If you do me a favour, I will do you a favour. There are challenges to keeping a familiar content, you know..."

The drake smirked, turning his body side-on to her, though it seemed that Flux already knew well enough what it was that he had in mind for her. Flux shivered and followed the line of his body down to the point of his groin, where his hind legs joined to his body, though it was not as if the dragon was trying to hide something. Cassidy had, after all, known that the anthro had been tracking him for quite some time and had no concerns at all about her magical abilities.

Of course, the dragon would never have said that Flux was not strong -- that would have been a lie and lying was not in Cassidy's nature. No... She was strong, but nowhere near strong enough to best him if she tried to force the matter, despite her magical power. That strength could come in time, the two of them, truly, coming to an agreement so that they could benefit each other.

But Cassidy could work with that.

Flux studied him carefully, the dragon hefting up his right leg, showing off the swell of his shaft, rising fervently to attention. She had thought that the dragon might say something like that, for her books had said that his kind of dragon were very promiscuous creatures, the kind that might try to seduce her to sway her mind. Of course, Flux did not realise that that was something which worked, more often than not, with dragons and their less-than-willing victims. She just thought that she could work around that and use her knowledge to her advantage.

That was just why the hare-dragon stepped forward with a smile, lifting her hand, magic power swirling around her.

"Oh, yes?" She purred. "And you believe that I will get down on my knees for you so easily? Is this the deal that you wish to strike with me?"

The words felt foreign on her lips, even as she tried to appear cool and suave, eyeing up his cock as she allowed her tail to sway back and forth. Of course, she would allow his need to get her in close to him, panting softly and trying to let him think that she was getting hot and bothered at the mere sight of him.

Just a little closer...

He sashayed up to her, putting a swing into the long, powerful undulations of his body, his thickly furred tail swinging from one side to the other. Yet both were sizing the other up at that very moment, even though Flux was outclassed and outmatched.

She'd sought a familiar, yet it was the dragon himself who would take her to be his pet. In a sense... But could she still be strong enough to get through everything, to do what she needed to get him as her familiar?

Cassidy growled, stalking her, pretending to be warded off by the swirling power surrounding her, which darkened to a rich gold, struck through with green sparks. Flux's eyes followed him and yet he hungered for her already, wanting to press over her, to feel her body under him...

And the dragon had more than a few tricks up his figurative sleeve too.

She turned to keep him in her sights, though was not quick enough, focusing too much on looking like she was in control and confident when that was not really her, her foot scuffing across the floor as she shifted. Flux didn't see it coming, though it was almost comical just how the dragon bowled into her, coming from the corner of her eye. In one moment, she was watching him stalk her and in the next he was lunging into her, both forepaws slamming into her belly as Cassidy coursed through her magic as if it was nothing at all to him, as if it had never posed a barrier to him at all.

"Oof!"

She fought, snarling, grabbing at the mental hold of her magic, although it was not quick enough to leap to her grasp. The hare-dragon, after all, had never had her magic tested in such an environment before, not with her heart pounding, her blood up, that fight or flight instinct kicking in at exactly the wrong time.

She heaved for breath, rolling onto her front, though the dragon held her down effortlessly with a heavy forepaw placed between her shoulders.

"Unff!"

Flux grunted and squirmed, though her frail thrashings felt pathetic, even her tail whipping back and forth, batting uselessly against the dragon's underbelly. He was strong, longer than she had thought him to be, though she needed to be free, anger and frustration roiling within her.

"Release me, dragon!" She snapped, trying not to show him how worry pulled at her, how things were spiralling and twisting out of the scenario that she had hoped for, what she had needed. "This was not our agreement!"

The words came out as if they were meant to be a command -- yet didn't have any bite behind them. Cassidy laughed aloud, the dragon not bothered at all by her fury.

"Oh, little hare..." He growled. "We have not made a deal yet. For I will prove myself to you while you take this time to prove yourself to me. You were never going to take me, but I can show you another way, a way to better your magic. It'll have to be contained in a smaller chalice, however, once you have pleased me..."

Flux gasped. No! That wasn't what she had wanted! She'd never actually intended to have sex with the dragon, no! Not at all! That was all just a mild ruse, but things were spiralling far, far out of control, all in a way that she could not control. Not while her magic slipped through her fingers and the claws of the dragon tore through her skirt, catching at her underwear.

"No..."

Her heart surged, though she didn't know what was going on, not as she grunted and gasped and clawed at the ground. Instinct bid her to free herself and yet there was an excitement there too, a twisted joy, something coursing and twisting inside her that she could not put words to.

And neither did she need to, not as the dragon loomed.

"If you can hold off from orgasm on my cock..." He hissed, eyes glinting with feral glee. "You will then go free."

Flux grunted, snapping, the words leaping free of her lips before she could control them. Fear did that to a femfur, though she squirmed and wriggled, even as the dragon held on fast.

"Done!"

It was the worst decision that the hare-dragon could have made as he wrenched at her blouse with his teeth, ripping it free, his weight still looming over her, blocking her in place, pinning her down. The cage of his forelegs trapped her there and yet Flux didn't know what to think as emotion twined through a blistering mental ache, fear clawing deep within her cut.

He rendered her half-nude, her top half still mostly covered where it mattered and the shreds of her skirt hanging around her lower half. But his cock was big, so big, and Flux still pulled away, heaving and grunting, as his cock ground over her backside. Would she be able to tame him still? Was she making the worst mistake of her life? Conflicted emotions twisted and contorted her expression, though there was only so much that she could school her face into.

His cock nudged insistently and Flux's false expectation of confidence wavered, something tickling at the back of her throat. Something quite like a groan.

Damn it...

It was big...but not so big, at his size, that Flux thought that she could not take him. It would be a tight fit, though it still made her heart surge, the heat of her blood rising, coursing through.

She hissed, not knowing what she was doing, the light of the cave mouth too far away for her to make a run for it. The tip of his cock was slightly angled down against her pussy, though it was narrower, at least, with something around the edge of it that she did not recognise. She could not say that she had spent all that much time looking at a dragon's cock before, as much as she had wanted to have one as a familiar. Flux had just thought that she would make sure that her dragon pet had an avenue to sate his needs if she captured one, so that everything was okay on that side.

But she had never imagined that she would be trapped under him, her heart sinking while the lust in her rose, unbidden, confusing and twisted. His cock jabbed at her, pushing at her folds, and she hissed through her teeth, ears twitching, uncertainty lining her body. Yet something, beyond him, kept her there, trying to see everything through even though she knew that she had been desperate to seek out Cassidy in the first place.

This was a mistake! I should never have tried this!

"What a wonderful cock sleeve you will be," he hissed, grinding into her, the tip of his cock catching as her hips jolted with the sudden rush of pleasure, tantalising as it dug into her. "And mine..."

"No..." She growled, fighting back even then, trying to rake her claws through even the stony ground of his cavern floor, her heart pounding wildly. "Nooooo... Mmmmph..."

But it was not a mistake that Flux could take back, not as he pushed into her, the dragon so looming, even though his cock fit inside her. She clawed at the ground, sweating through her fluff, panting hotly, but he had her tight in a grip... No, not with his body. It was magic! Stronger magic than hers, so much stronger, the kind of magic that she yearned to have for her own, the type of magic that was inherent to one's being.

Flux could never have that. But maybe she could learn from it, one way or the other.

"Do you think that's too much for you, little mage?" He teased, flicking his tail as he was swallowed up by her pussy. "Mmm... Oh, you have much to learn... And soon enough I'll be buried into your womb, breached and taken... You'll love it."

The words were said with relish, the dragon licking his lips as his eyes took on a darker shade still.

Cassidy laughed as he bore into her, the spines rimming the head of his cock pulling and catching in her pussy, though she was not tight enough around him for that to actually hurt. She panted heavily, trying to round her shoulders and heave herself forward, though there was only so much she could do, only so much that she could try for.

But his magic closed around her, pressing on the base of her throat and around her neck, reminding her of her place. Flux hated how much that made her stomach lurch, though the hare-dragon did not know, even then, how deeply that would press into her, how his magic could control her.

And it sank deep into her as her pussy inadvertently clenched around him. For a moment, the hare-dragon just thought that her body was responding to him, but it was so much more than that. All as her body, all over, grew smaller.

"Ah!"

Flux cried out, arching her back, tail thrashing -- and then orgasm pounded her with a far greater force than even his cock was doing. The rake and pull of his spines driving into her pussy, soft and moderately wet, though the latter was increasing, caught more deeply. Even her lungs felt like she was constricting as she shrank by what he'd later tell her was a foot in height, everything in proportion.

"Ah... What...is...this?"

Cassidy laughed, though powered into her even more swiftly, driving and thrusting as if a pure notion had abruptly entered the mind of the dragon. He wasn't thinking of deals anymore, for Flux was already entering into one with him, even if she would need to agree to that for herself too.

It was his way, after all.

"You were made for me," he growled, his tongue flicking out against the side of his muzzle and then lapping down against hers in a kiss that the hare-dragon did not welcome. "And I can make you even more perfect for me, a tight cock warmer to wrap around me, always full of my length."

She shuddered. That shouldn't have sent a pulsing rush of heat through her, not like that. She arched her back, trying to push him away from her with her tail, though his magic seemed to have solidified around her wrists and ankles, locking her in place on all fours while his noodle-like body arched and twisted to thrust into her deeply, claiming her.