Shrunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, everything had come right.

Even as she slumped against his belly and Cassidy crooned to her, purring, holding her against him longingly, lovingly too -- even though they had not known one another in that way for so long. It was just so good, so soothing, so comforting to sink into the warmth of his fluff, letting herself relax there. There was no way that Flux would get away with not falling pregnant, though she didn't care, not anymore.

It was the way of it...and it would only lead to the next chapter of her life that she had been looking for. It was not her being forced, no, it was finding the right way, even if the means were unconventional. Soon, she would grow his eggs inside her and later allow Cassidy to help her through the laying of them, but that would take time, yes, slipping into submission even as she learned.

For the hare-dragon would have all the time that she could ever have desired with the drake, his long, flexible body cradling her and supporting her, as he showed her everything that she had never even known existed.

When the eggs came, they would care for them together. But there were more sexual pleasures and magic to be explored still...

And Flux anticipated it all keenly.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Tiniest_Erin:

Thanks - this was a really fun one to work on for a very lovely client ^_^

AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Tiniest_ErinTiniest_Erin9 months ago

Oooh, I really liked this one.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shrinking the Dragoness A man forces a dragoness to shrink as he takes her...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Prince's Pleasure The prince's werewolf guard knots him full of cum.in NonHuman
Outfoxing the Bunny A fox anthro takes a bunny against her will...in NonHuman
Revenge on My Little Sister She gets back at her lil sis by making her her cocksleeve. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
More Stories