Shrunk in Ex's Track Shoe

Story Info
Derek lives out a fantasy under his ex's feet.
6.5k words
4.64
19k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeriloth
Aeriloth
11 Followers

Derek walked into the girl's locker room and placed a device in the locker. He had made a shrink ray in science class about a month ago, keeping it secret from the world. He had tested it on common household items, shrinking them to the size of a nickel. The items seemed to gain durability, because no matter how he tried he could not break a shrunken object. Derek had recently managed to grow an item back to its original size, leading him to start thinking about whether he could successfully shrink himself. He devised a way to do so in the form of a pill. Simply swallowing it would shrink him down to the size of a nickel, though he had yet to test it.

It didn't take long for Derek to start fantasizing about shrinking under the feet of his ex-girlfriend Sasha. Sasha was an attractive senior in high school who ran long distance on the track team. She had long, chestnut hair she tied into a ponytail. Sasha's curves accentuated her nimble movements, and she had a decent bust to match. Her green eyes ate him up, and she always had dark green nail polish on her hands and feet. Derek had confessed his love of feet to Sasha, something she took warmly to. She had let him worship her feet whenever he liked, whether that was right after she showered or just after a track meet when she was still soaked in sweat. Derek thought her feet were beautiful and encouraged her to maintain her dark green nail polish on her toes. After the first week of track, Derek convinced Sasha to stop wearing socks in her running shoes. He loved the way her feet smelled and enjoyed licking her sweaty feet, and while her were plenty soaked in sweat, he wanted to worship her feet after she exercised without socks in the running shoes she's had since freshmen year. At the time she felt weird about it, but after a few days of no socks she began to enjoy feeling her foot sweat squish under her soles.

After they broke up, Derek craved the smell and taste of her feet. After he made his shrink ray, he began daydreaming about being trampled by Sasha's feet. He planned an excursion to the girl's locker room during the final period of class, setting course to crawl into his ex's locker and lay in her shoes. However, he didn't want to be stuck in her running shoe when she put them on for track practice. Now that he had finally grew something back to size, he made the final part of his plan to escape her shoe and get out of the girl's locker room before the day ended.

Derek now stood on the concrete bench attached to the wide metal meshed lockers. The base of Sasha's locker sat in front of the bench, something he could reach easily after shrinking. Sasha's black and white running shoes she's had since freshman year were sitting just past the metal gate. Derek looked at the shoes as he swallowed the pill, his thoughts tunnel visioned on smelling his ex's shoes. A horrible twisting sensation came over him and his vision blurred. He lost his balance and fell over, feeling nauseous. Derek felt himself hit the ground. He curled into a fetal position and hugged himself until the pain had faded away. Derek fought the urge to puke, instead focusing his thoughts on Sasha's shoes. As his vision returned and his head stopped pounding, Derek hoped this would all be worth it.

He began to stand up, still dizzy from the hell he just experienced. His clothes were gone, though he only thought of that for just a second. Derek felt tears dried on his face while he began stumbling forwards, reaching the gate as his nausea faded away. He reached his arms through the metal, pulling himself up and over the lip. Before him were Sasha's black and white, four-year-old running shoes that had been used on her daily runs and almost every day in gym class. They looked ragged and beat up, having filth coating the fabric. Derek bent down to look under the curved toe section, noting the visible footprint. A powerful stench wafted from the openings of the shoe, enticing Derek. He walked to the side of the shoe, determining the best way to climb the dirty fabric. As he reached his hands out and began climbing the side, he remembered Sasha telling him that the shoes had been designed to look as though the let the air vent out of the shoe, but in reality the solid walls of the shoe trapped the sweat and smell in her shoes until she took them off. At the time, she had giggled about how hot her feet were because of it before letting him lick the sweat off her feet.

He reached the top of the shoe and stood on the laces. The black maw of the 4-year-old gym shoe called to him. A vinegary, cheesy smell dominated his nose, and Derek forgot about everything as he scaled down onto the heel. He sank into the insole slightly, sweat bubbling under him. The odor of Sasha's sweaty, unwashed feet smothered his nose. Derek, now firmly erect, looked into the darkness of the shoe. He could clearly distinguish a grayed, sweat caked footprint on the insole. The shoe had molded to his ex's foot, bowing down at the heel, arch, ball of the foot, and toes. Derek lasered his attention on the toe spots and began walking into the darkness. He walked along the footprint, and Sasha's foot sweat from years of gym class and track squished under his every step. As he got closer and closer to the toe section, the smell got more intense, reaching a point where Derek felt compelled to stop. Yet as he stood still, Derek decided that he wanted to experience the worst Sasha's heavily used gym shoes had to offer.

He trudged on, reaching where the ball of her foot lies. The overwhelming stench him and made Derek light-headed as he finally reached the toe section. He took a deep breath of the rotten cheese, vinegar coated odor and immediately gagged. Derek began walking backwards towards the heel once more, hoping to get away from the nauseating smell. Yet, the sweat coating the insole had lubricated the bottoms of his feet, causing him to slip and faceplant on the imprint of ball of his ex's foot. Sweat rushed out at the impact, coating Sasha's foot sweat across his naked body and forcing the salty substance into his mouth. His body sank into the insole, drowning his face in a shallow pool of his ex's salty sweat.

Derek pushed himself onto all fours, sinking his hands and knees down. He swallowed what was in his mouth and gagged at the pure, unfiltered, taste of Sasha's salty sweat. Derek had forgotten how strong and impactful his ex's feet tasted. He felt the slimy substance slither down his throat as it seemingly stayed separate from his own saliva. Yet even as he fought the urge to puke out the vile liquid, Derek's dick raged with a reverent passion. His body reeked of the disgustingly vinegary, cheesy smell of her sweat slicked onto his naked body. He breathed heavily through his mouth, trying to avert as much of the smell as he could. Derek tried to gather his thoughts as he made to stand, yet the smothering stench and taste of Sasha's sweat clouded his head. Just as he pushed off his hands to stand on his feet, Derek lost his grip. His arms sprawled in front of him and he face planted once again onto the sweat lathered imprint. The vile, slimy ejected out of the insole and into his open mouth, dominating his tongue. Sweat pooled around his sides and buried his face under the surface.

Derek swallowed reflexively and shuddered as the disgusting liquid skirted down his throat. He lifted his head above the pool of sweat and breathed in through his mouth, coughing at the horrid stench. His dick, wrapped in Sasha's foot sweat, pressed into the insole. Derek began the process of getting on his hands and knees inside his ex's 4-years-used gym shoe once again. Yet, his skin had absorbed too much of the oily sweat. He slipped once more, his gaping mouth filling with Sasha's sweat. Derek swallowed and lifted his head once more, this time staring at the pool of foot sweat his face was dunked in as it was slowly absorbed by the insole.

He laid flat against the imprint of the ball of Sasha's foot, sweat gently wrapping around his body. Derek had never felt more humiliated and insignificant before, yet he was unable to stop thinking with his dick. He felt compelled to crawl forward and drag his penis against the sweat lathered imprint. Derek maneuvered his body and began just that. Sweat disappeared back into the insole as he moved forwards and new sweat appeared wherever he pushed. His face hovered above the insole, and he knew full well what would happen if he lowered himself. He crawled until his face just exited the ball of her foot and rested between the imprint of Sasha's big and second toe.

The smell was stronger here, though it hardly mattered after he had dunked his face straight into three separate pools of sweat. His dick begged for release, something he could not ignore. He moved over slightly and positioned his face over the grayed, sweat stained imprint of his ex's big toe. Derek thought twice about what he was going to do, but a single gyration of his hips into the insole charged his dick well enough for him to want another taste. Derek lowered his face down and stuck his tongue out, gently pressing it into the toe imprint. His sense of taste screamed at the slimy, oily feeling of his ex's foot sweat on his tongue, and the taste of salty, rotten eggs dominated his mouth. Yet, even at Derek's vexed reaction, he only pressed his tongue harder into the sweat stained toe imprint as he completed his lick. He brought his tongue back and swallowed, shuddering as the sweat slid down his throat. As perturbed as he was, he was on the verge of an orgasm from just the lick alone. His sex addled mind begged to be humiliated more, and Derek stuck his tongue out once more.

The taste disgusted him. Derek had last licked Sasha's feet ten months ago, only two weeks after she stopped wearing socks. He assumed she didn't start wearing socks after they broke up, as he didn't remember being so acutely aware of each moment her sweat was in his mouth. Derek lifted his hips off the ground, preventing stimulation of his dick. He took another lick and felt a twinge as his dick ached, then another lick, then another. He began lapping at the imprint of his ex's big toe, his eyes watering at the foul taste. The slimy, oily sweat off her feet slithered down his throat, settling oddly in his stomach. With every breath of Sasha's vinegary, cheesy gym shoe, he fought the urge to throw all of it back up. The stench dominated his nose, smothering it as he breathed in.

Derek thought about what exactly he was licking. Sasha had these shoes for four years. She had worn them every single day since the start of freshman year since she used them when she went daily to the gym. While track only occurred in the springtime, that didn't stop Sasha from running to stay in shape for it. Sasha had always woken up early to run several miles each morning, as one of the perks of living in the south was the weather permit for year-round training. She wore these gym shoes for those runs as well as her track practice, where she ran a minimum of five miles every single day on top of her several mile-long run in the morning. Since they had broken up ten months ago, his ex had not worn a single pair of socks with these shoes. Every single day for the last ten months, Sasha had slid her bare feet into these black and white gym shoes she has used for four years. Her shoes smelled terribly of the strong vinegary, cheesy odor of her bare, sweaty feet. But as soon as her dark green toes slid along the greasy insole and her heel popped in, the smell faded and disappeared. While the solid walls of her gym shoes may have lacked vents for keeping her feet from sweating and smelling as much, they made up for it in isolating and containing the squelching sweat under her feet and the toxic odor of her soles. This, of course, only perpetuated the rank smell of her toes and layered the sweat between her bare feet and the insoles of the shoe. However, this didn't matter to Sasha now that she knew there were people that enjoyed it, courtesy of her ex-boyfriend. If she couldn't smell her feet while wearing the shoes, she would continue to slide her green, bare toes and soft arches across the oily, sweat lathered insoles every single day for her lengthy morning runs.

Derek contemplated the layers of sweat built upon first for three years of socked, sweaty feet stomping into the insole as he swallowed lick after lick. He knew Sasha's feet sweat a lot, as he had lapped at her socked feet after one of her morning runs. The socks had clung to her soles and had left his face covered in sweat after she rubbed her cheesy smelling feet onto his face. Every single day for three years Sasha had run until her socks wrapped themselves tightly around her feet, glued in place by sweat. Three years of such sweat drying overnight onto the insole, layering upon itself everyday pressed into Derek's tongue, slipping down his throat in a burst of flavor. Ten months of his ex-girlfriend's sweat coated directly onto the insole, driving itself between the beads of cloth as her cute wrinkles forced it down with every step gushed out of the toe print as he pushed harder against the insole. Sasha had told him that her gym shoes didn't fully dry between uses, as when her long, green toes slid up the insole and her heel sealed the mouth shut, her foot felt like it was wrapped in a damp cloth. Of course, this didn't bother her any as she would quickly start running and forget about the uncomfortable feeling. However, this meant that Derek was not only licking sweat stored in the insole, he was also licking the pure taste of her foot straight off her bare toes.

Yet even as Derek buried his face in a pool of sweat, even as he pressed his tongue into four years of layered sweat, he could not bring himself to stop. He hated the rotten taste. He hated the salty nature, the oily, slimy feeling he got when he swallowed. Even as he thought about the pure amount of Sasha's foot sweat he was drinking, Derek could not stop himself from lapping at the greyed, sweat stained toe print of his ex-girlfriends four-years-used gym shoe's insole. He thought about the horrible stench coating his body, garnered by laying and writhing against the sweat caked insole. Vinegar and old cheese smothered his nose, yet he started breathing it in deeply between his licks.

He kept his hands off his dick as it pulsed, desiring to enjoy this humiliation as long as he possibly could. However, he knew his limit when he reached it. Derek arched his butt in the air and stretched his arms straight ahead, pressing his face into the greyed sweat stain of his ex's big toe. Once he felt stable, Derek pressed his face firmly into the toe print and opened his mouth, pulling his arms back and putting both his hands onto his dick. Sweat from between Sasha's bare toes pooled into his mouth and covered his face. He began working his dick slowly and teasingly, hoping to buy himself time. Derek closed his mouth and swallowed the vile sweat, only to have his mouth fill instantly when he opened it once more. He cranked his dick with both hands, swallowing his ex-girlfriends rotten foot sweat. Derek thought he heard a door close and a jingle as someone opened it, but knowing Sasha wouldn't be out of class until after the bell rang, he decided to ignore it. The girl began changing her clothes. He moaned as he swallowed, sure it was a track girl simply getting ready early.

He savored the horrible flavor, thinking of Sasha's feet sweating while she ran. He opened his mouth once more, cranking his dick. He felt himself reach his limit and jerked twice as fast. He swallowed the slimy, vinegary taste of his ex's feet. Derek exploded over the insole up to his chin and rolled over onto his back, laying with his head between Sasha's first and second toe print and his body on the sweat stain of the ball of her foot. The smell dominated his nose and the taste in his mouth was unforgettable. He believed this would be the best wank he had ever had.

Suddenly, the world accelerated by as the sweaty gym shoe he was moved out of the locker. He felt almost weightless as the shoes were presumably set on the ground. He hit the ground with a jolt, stunning him. As he caught his breath and managed to lift his head, he looked to the heel to see Sasha's green, bare toes rushing up at him across the sweat laden insole. Panic spread throughout him at a lightning pace, but his ex-girlfriends' toes overtook him before he even had the chance to move. Her toes slipped over him, already lathered in sweat from wearing her school shoes since the morning. The ball of Sasha's foot settled onto his body, leaving only his head to poke underneath her big and second toe. He stared up at a black mass hanging over him, secured in place by the sweat between Sasha's toes. The smell of rotten cheese and vinegar increased in strength dramatically, nauseating him.

He felt her begin tying the laces as her foot compressed onto him slightly more, pinning him in place. He thought back on his experiments, hoping he would become just as indestructible as all the household items. Derek couldn't bear the thought of popping underneath her bare foot. He begged as loudly as he could for Sasha to feel him in her shoe and free him, but he only heard her tie her other shoe. His arms were pinned under the ball of her foot, severely limiting his mobility. He tried his best to wriggle underfoot, but this only caused Sasha to scrunch her green toes around his head, forcing his face into the mass temporarily. The smell exponentiated, making him gag uncontrollably.

He felt the pressure increase on him, crushing his body and smothering his face in sweat. Sasha must be standing on him now. Surprisingly, he felt no pain. As she took a step, Derek lifted into the air still pinned underneath her foot, then slammed into the ground. A pressure that could only be described as comfortable pinned him, restricting his movement but removing any worries Derek had about being crushed underfoot. He lifted into the air again before rushing towards the ground, the motion exhilarating him. His back was being smothered by sweat from her insole, while his front was being trampled by Sasha's sweat laden bare feet and toes. She stood still for just a moment as she opened the door to leave, pressing her weight onto Derek. The weight brought no pain, and instead he felt relaxed. Sasha began walking to the track, lifting and stepping her bare foot onto Derek mercilessly. As his ex-girlfriend trampled on him inside her four-years-worn smelly gym shoes, Derek realized something.

The smell of Sasha's cheesy, vinegary feet dominated him, and the sweat from her toes slowly seeped onto his face while she walked. Yet even though she was trampling him, he felt no pain. Instead, he felt comfortable. Relaxed, even. When she stepped down, Derek simply was pushed deeper into the greyed, sweaty footprint of her insole. The fabric cushioned her step completely, though he was sure his increased durability helped. He could breathe underneath her toes, something he had done countless times before. Derek decided he was in no danger. While he feared being under her foot, the complete and utter lack of control he had pinned underneath his ex-girlfriend's sweaty, cheesy toes excited him. Even the disgusting toe jam looming over top of him made him excited. It reminded him of the time Sasha had tied him up and made him lick her sweaty track feet until she told him to stop, something she had refrained from doing for over an hour.

As Derek accepted his fate underneath Sasha's bare foot, she reached the track. She stood while waiting for the others and began scrunching her sweaty, green toes absentmindedly. Derek felt Sasha wrap her toes around his head and squish him, forcing his face into a black gunk between her toes. She held him there for a few seconds, leaving Derek no choice but to open his mouth. A small portion of the black mass secured itself in his mouth. A blast of pure sweat and filth exploded on his tongue, tasting like a rotten egg coated in vinegar. The smell of pure sweat and rotten cheese made his head spin. Sasha held her toes scrunched, firmly planting his face in the mass and denying him the ability to spit it out. Derek sucked on the black mass closed in his mouth to no avail. Secretions were oozing down his throat, but the mass wouldn't go down easily. Derek had no choice but to begin chewing it, tasting every bit of the inside. The ball of sweat and gunk sat on his tongue as he chewed a mouthful of it. He begged Sasha to have mercy on him, but she only squeezed her toes tighter. Derek's face pressed even further into the ball of vinegary sweat and filth, making him surrender to his ex-girlfriend's will and swallow the gunk he was chewing.

Aeriloth
Aeriloth
11 Followers
12