Shrunk in Ex's Track Shoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he swallowed, Sasha unclenched her cheesy toes. Derek's head settled on the insole once more, safely away from the hell that was his ex-girlfriends toe jam. Then, Sasha scrunched her green toes once more, wrapping around Derek's head and pressing his face into the awaiting filth. Derek made the mistake of leaving his mouth open, allowing the ball of sweat and gunk to stuff his mouth once again. The overwhelming taste of rotten cheese coated his tongue. Derek began chewing immediately this time, certain that he would fail to spit it out with how jammed into his mouth it was. He swallowed as Sasha flexed her toes. Sasha was seemingly determined to make him suffer as she scrunched her toes once more. Derek took another bite out of her toe jam, deciding to obey her will and worship her feet however seemed appropriate. She flexed and scrunched her toes over and over, as if on repeat. Derek felt his face plunge into the mass over and over as he chewed and tasted every face he could. He grew accustomed to the smell, though he still had the urge to vomit every time he came up close to the rotten cheese, vinegary smell.

After countless minutes, Derek sighed in relief as Sasha finally stopped scrunching her sweaty toes around him and settled her weight on top of his body. As she stood, Derek felt his cock growing under the ball of her foot. The dominating pressure of her foot crushing him into her sweat stained gym shoes relaxed him. He felt content where he was and had no desires to escape. His only contention was the toe jam, but Derek had grown to enjoy chewing the sweat laden mass. Serving his ex-girlfriend brought him happiness and made him feel he was at the will of his master once more.

Sasha's foot sweat on top of him and coated his body. He felt slick and greasy underneath her foot, though Derek had no chance of moving. Sweat from between her cheesy, green toes dripped onto his face. The smell had increased in intensity once more, though it wasn't quite to the nauseating extent of the disgusting ball of filth. He heard talking, though he couldn't make out the voices. Sasha began walking again, trampling him underneath her bare, sweaty feet as she made her way to the starting point. Derek felt her position as she grinded her foot onto his now fully erect dick. He moaned just as a drop of sweat from between her toes fell onto his face, filling his mouth.

He almost gagged at the pure sweat directly off her foot, but as Derek swallowed the slimy liquid, Sasha began her run. She stomped onto his dick and forced sweat from the wrinkled of her soles to squish underneath her feet. He became weightless for just a second until he slammed into the ground again, her sole sliding on him. Derek's experience was painless, and he felt at peace under his master's soles as she ran. Every step blurred together as he was trampled endlessly.

His ex-girlfriend's feet began sweating profusely. He felt himself squish underneath her foot with every step, and her green toes incessantly coated his face with the salty substance. A pool of sweat began to form on Sasha's insole, forming most heavily underneath her toes. Derek felt it wash over him as she ran, filling his mouth and stinging his eyes. The smell grew to be too much for Derek, as the unbelievably strong rotten cheese and vinegar smell straight from Sasha's sweating feet made him lightheaded. The space grew hotter and hotter, and he felt as though he were in a sauna. The never-ending stream of sweat helped cool him, even if it was incredibly humiliating.

Sasha continued to run, utterly dominating her former boyfriend as she crushed him under her bare feet. She had finished over half her five-mile run, though she already felt the sweat pooling under her toes. Derek had no choice but to swallow her foot sweat as much as he could. Her foot was lathered in sweat, creating a pool that splashed between each of Sasha's toes while she ran. It all ended up on top of his face, making it hard to breathe. He began fighting for air between his ex-girlfriend's steps, breathing in the rank odor from between her toes with feverish intent. He still felt sick from smelling the overpowering stench of rotten cheese and vinegar, but he begged to be able to breathe it from his merciless, and unaware, master.

Derek was hardly conscious of it, but with every step his body became more secure in the insole. His legs and arms found their way in loose strands on Sasha's greyed insole. His neck had even found one such strand, though it permitted his face to be scrunched between his ex-girlfriends sweaty, green toes. The memory foam of the insole formed around his body, contouring to him perfectly. While he struggled to breathe underneath his master's bare foot, his fate was sealing.

Sweat squished all over him. Sasha's every step squelched it between her toes and under her soles, pooling it around him. The smell of rotten cheese and vinegar dominated him as he begged for the chance to breathe. He was immobilized and began rethinking he was truly safe under his ex-girlfriend's green bare toes. Just as he truly thought he was in danger, Sasha slowed her pace to a slow walk. Her foot sweat rushed over him under her every step, but he hoped she was almost done tormenting him. The relaxing pressure of her stepping on him lulled him into a false sense of security. Sasha's steps continued for some time before she stood still on top of him. Her foot radiated heat onto him as sweat dripped from between her toes onto his face. Derek barely kept his head above the pool of sweat, and he breathed in the vinegary, rotten cheese stench from his ex-girlfriends' green toes.

Sasha scrunched her smelly toes absentmindedly once more, forcing Derek's face against the sweat laden ball of grime buried underneath. He opened his mouth readily and began chewing the dripping filth. The explosion of sweat and grime was intensified from before, utterly decimating any shred of dignity he may have had left. She unclenched her toes, then slowly scrunched them again as she opened her locker. Derek's face gently grazed against Sasha's toe jam before she began pushing his face deeper and deeper into it, until his mouth was full once again and blocking his ability to breathe. She held him there for several seconds as she pulled out her clothes. His ex-girlfriend loosened her cheesy toes from his face, allowing him to breathe in deeply from between her toes perched above a pool of their own sweat. The cheesy and vinegary smell made him want to recoil, but with the asphyxiation of being buried in a pool of sweat and having his face buried in a ball of filth between Sasha's slimy green toes, he never enjoyed a breath more in his life.

Derek felt the shoe loosen around him as Sasha undid the laces. Her heel popped out of the four-years-used, sweat laden gym shoe. Her green toes slowly slid across his face and dick and escaped out of the opening. As traumatized as he was, Derek made no effort to move. He may not have hurt from being trampled for a five-mile run, but he was completely lethargic. He laid on Sasha's greyed, sweaty imprint of the ball of her foot with his head between her big and second toe. A pool of her smelly foot sweat surrounded him, but after the hell he just experienced, it didn't bother him much at all.

As the rustling of clothes stopped, Derek expected the shoe to be lifted and shoved into the locker. That would give him plenty of time to recover from what just occurred and grow back to normal size. His enlarging device was hidden in Sasha's locker, and it wouldn't move any time soon. Yet, just as he was thinking of how he would escape, his ex-girlfriend's sweaty, cheesy green toes settled onto the heel of the insole for just a second before racing towards him. Her heel slipped into the 4-years-worn gym shoe as her rotten cheese and vinegar smelling bare toes enveloped him, squishing the pool of sweat underneath and between them. Derek, while still incredibly comfortable underneath her barefoot as she stood upon him once more, began to panic. If he didn't get to that enlarger, he would be unable to get back to normal size. He would be trapped at this size forever, and who knew what would happen to him then.

Suddenly, Derek felt a twisting pain in his body. As his head began to pound and his body grew numb, he knew what had happened. The growing device was still inside Sasha's locker. She must have accidentally hit it, not knowing it was there. He blacked out underneath Sasha's cheese smelling toes, still pinned in a pool of his ex-girlfriend's foot sweat.

Derek came back to, feeling his face push into Sasha's foot as she scrunched her cheesy toes. He was still being trampled underneath his ex-girlfriend's sweaty bare foot as she walked, but he felt different than from before. Sasha must have activated the enlarging device while he was firmly pinned under her sweaty bare feet and well used memory foam insole. When the device activated, it forced him to grow larger until he reached his original size. However, the strength of his body growing simply could not overcome the pressure of being stood upon by his ex's smelly foot. Sweat coated his naked body, and his dick was crushed under Sasha's every step. Her green toes smelled of strong vinegar and cheese as his face pressed between them. She trampled him on her walk home mercilessly, completely unaware of what hell she was putting her ex through.

Several more minutes of walking passed before Sasha reached her home. She walked inside and sat on her bed. Sasha untied her shoe, relieving the pressure from atop her ex-boyfriend. She slid her heel out and wiped her sweaty toes across Derek's body. Derek saw a pedicured thumb appear at the heel of the shoe and grip the side. He accelerated upwards, then felt the shoe being carried in the air. Sasha set her shoes down, jarring Derek as he laid in her greyed, sweaty imprint. The light disappeared as Sasha shut a door shut with a click. He must be in Sasha's closet, very much still trapped in her 4-years-worn running shoe. He struggled to move, writhing his head and limbs as best he could. Yet, after being trampled so brutally for several hours from not only a five-mile run but his ex's walk home, Derek had no energy. He was to sore to move and his muscles felt powerless to lift even his own limbs. He screamed pitifully, hoping his voice might be heard. Even as he did this, though, Derek felt as though his voice didn't even carry out of the shoe. He felt disheartened and hoped that after a short rest he could make his way out. Derek felt his eyes start drifting shut as sheer exhaustion took over, and he was asleep before he could second guess himself.

He woke up to a jarring thud as his world hit the ground with some force. He heard Sasha humming to herself. Panic overtook him as adrenaline flowed through his veins, and he sat up with a start. At least, Derek had thought that's what he did. For some reason, he hadn't moved an inch. He heard Sasha slipping her bare foot into her other gym shoe and begin tying the laces. He fought to move his arms and legs to no avail. The sweat from his ex-girlfriend's cheesy, bare feet had dried around and under him, gluing the back of his body and limbs to Sasha's greyed, sweat stained footprint. Derek felt his hopes of escaping disappear. He could not move or free himself, and it was impossible to alert Sasha to his presence in the short few seconds he had before being endlessly trampled by her sweaty, cheesy bare toes and soles. The enlarging device itself was a onetime use, a flaw he had been unable to fix. He felt slimy and icky, leading him to believe that in time he would have the same ashen hue of the sweat layered insole itself.

His ex-girlfriend finished tying her other shoe and slid her bare toes into his prison. Sasha's green toes settled them with his face between them without her ever knowing he was there. Sasha began tying her shoe, compressing her foot onto Derek's immobile body. She would likely wear these shoes every single day, considering these were her most worn shoes. Worst of all, these were her gym shoes. She would trample him in a run each morning and evening, and he would be forced to swallow pools of sweat formed from underneath her soles and fight just to be able to breathe the disgusting odor of ripe vinegar and rotten cheese from between her green bare toes.

Sasha finished tying her shoe and stood up, pressing her bare foot heavily onto Derek. Her feet smelled nice as he breathed in the scent from between her toes, though that was expected since she showered every night. It was certainly a strange combination, smelling Sasha's freshly cleaned toes as they were enveloped in such a rank shoe. She began walking, presumably to get ready for her morning run. While he couldn't move, it didn't hurt to be stepped on. As Derek was getting stepped upon over and over, he started to think being walked on by Sasha wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Derek had already accepted being trampled by her bare soles mercilessly, swallowing her foot sweat adoringly, and smelling her cheesy toes with appreciation in his heart. He enjoys Sasha's feet and had smelled and licked them in the past. Why didn't he enjoy this? As he thought, Sasha reached the starting point for her run. She lifted her bare foot atop Derek's pinned body and slammed her foot down, before doing it once more, again and again. Derek's face was glued between her toes, and as she ran her toes began to smell bit by bit. Her soles were now coated in a light layer of perspiration. Sweat slid into his mouth as her foot began softly squelching around him.

Derek was glued to his ex-girlfriend's greyed, sweat stained insole in the footprint between her first and second toe, with his body mostly extending onto the imprint of the ball of her foot. He was trapped in her 4-years-old cheesy gym shoe, her favorite pair of shoes that she had used daily since she had gotten them in freshman year. Sasha did not wear socks, courtesy of Derek's own intervention, and she had not done so for almost an entire year. As she ran, Derek found the answer to his question. He was afraid of being trampled without any control over the situation. There was not a single thing he disliked about his situation other than that. In fact, he was coming to enjoy it all. As he realized this, he understood the only way to quell his unease and fully enjoy his newfound fate was to accept his place as a part of his ex-girlfriend's greyed, sweat stained insole inside her 4-years-worn gym shoes.

Sasha's foot was absolutely coated in sweat by this time, drenching Derek's body in an oppressing smelling layer of slime. In time, Derek thought he would have enough sweat dried on him to become a part of her sweat stained footprint, perfectly hidden from the world under his ex-girlfriend sweaty soles. Her green toes no longer smelled of the cleanly shower but instead of the vinegary, cheesy nature of her gym shoes. Derek diligently swallowed her sweat, feeling the icky concoction slip down his throat each time. The feeling of being trampled never hurt, and instead felt of a gentle but firm pressure dominating him.

Sasha continued her morning run for another two miles, ending back at her house. She trampled Derek as she walked into her room, an almost comforting feeling to Derek at this point.

------------------

I wrote this one several months ago and am only now getting around to posting it. Let me know if you enjoyed this story! I'm looking for feedback. - Aeriloth

12