Shudder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me Bri still please," Aubrey corrected her. "And yes, but every moment I fly under his radar is hotter than the last. Once he knows though, there will still be more fun to be had. Remember to go along with whatever I say so that he doesn't know you're in league with me."

"Will do, and..." Bekka hesitated, looking down bashfully.

"Yes?" Aubrey prodded at this sudden shyness from a girl who had just seen every part of this body. "What is it?"

Bekka let the question rush out of her mouth. "Are you going to possess me again and make me do things I can remember later?"

Nevyn had never wanted to settle down, but this girl gave him pause. "Do you want me to?" Aubrey asked sweetly.

"Yes please," came the quick answer. "And don't tell me when you're going to do it."

"Alright then," Aubrey nodded. "This should be a fun night."

Nevyn saw that the time between the shudders had indeed reset back inside Aubrey, and was back to about 30 minutes. This was okay as he planned on hopping in and out of both girls for the rest of the night. He'd stick mainly in Aubrey, but would keep things interesting for Bekka.

They were almost ready. Their hair and make up was done up like they were going to prom. Aubrey's shoulder length brown hair had been curled a little at the ends in the back and bounced when she walked. It had the effect of making her look younger, but the lipstick and eyeliner that had been carefully applied made her look older. It was a hot combination and she finished it off by wearing a tight red top with a plunging neckline. Her cleavage popped even more by the push up bra she planned on only having on for just half the night. She wore a short black skirt with a red thong underneath.

As sexy as she felt, Bekka thought she couldn't compare to how amazing her friend looked, but she was doing pretty well. She had stuck a blue flower barrette in her short blonde hair. It matched her eyes and the affect greatly increased her already exorbitant cuteness. She wore a blue, sparkly dress with spaghetti straps, something that she had only ever worn once for a wedding and had gotten several guys' numbers after the ceremony. The dress was a tight fit, and it did a good job of accentuating her smaller bosom. When they both came out, they were both very pleased with Derek's reaction to their outfits.

"You guys look amazing!" he said, ogling Bekka from a bed. "I didn't know we were going some place fancy."

"Well thank you kind sir," Bekka said with fake modesty. Then both girls gave him a twirl, going on about each other's outfits.

Derek had never seen his sister look so good. He hadn't thought about her in any sexual way except for the brief time during a yoga session Nevyn had tricked him into. Nevyn, had been disguised as his mom at the time and had made him cum in his pants. He was very good at seducing people, and recalling this made Derek wonder aloud, "Bri, where did you get that outfit? I don't remember packing that for you?"

Aubrey didn't miss a beat responding. "Bekka thought it would be fun to dress up tonight and go someplace fancy. She brought this for me in her bag she brought from home. I think you said it belonged to your mom, Bekks?"

When Bekka hesitated, Aubrey stepped lightly on her foot out of Derek's line of sight. "Yes! It was my mom's...for someplace fancy."

Aubrey eyed her brother and then looked down at her ample cleavage. She asked with genuine sounding concern, "Do you think this is too risqué? I don't usually wear stuff like this but I thought, who knows what tomorrow will bring, let's go for it."

"No," Derek said, and there was a brotherly love in his voice. "You look real good sis."

Aubrey looked down and leaned over a bit in front of him. "It doesn't show too much of my boobs, does it?"

Derek glanced a moment longer than his brain said he should. "Well, certainly more than than I'm used to you showing but, you won't have to worry about me checking you out."

Bekka marveled at how adept Nevyn was at showcasing someone's body and no one being able to tell it was really him inside. The girls grabbed their purses, and they all headed out for a night on the town.

They ended up at the fanciest restaurant they could afford on the limited amount of cash they had been able to pool together, and they quickly realized that between the hotel room for three nights, and several meals left to go, they could really only have one big splurge, and this would be it. And this splurge still couldn't exceed 20 dollars a plate. Stuff like this made Derek reconsider adulthood. But they all seemed to be in good spirits regardless of the lack of refinement that now seemed to surround them in what was not so much a five star restaurant, but more like a hum drum bar and grill.

They declined the server's offer of a booth, and took a table at the far end close to the kitchen. As soon as they were seated, Derek excused himself saying he needed to used the restroom. Aubrey touched Bekka's arm the moment he was out of sight and Bekka recognized the shudder, falling, squeezing. "Hey Bekka," Nevyn said in Bekka's voice. "How far would you be willing to score us some free appetizers?"

Bekka got as far as the pronoun, "I..."

But Bekka heard herself say, "It was a rhetorical question." Then Bekka felt her hand touch Aubrey's arm and consciousness eluded her yet again.

Aubrey told a now very compliant Bekka to go into the kitchen and find the head chef. She was to show him her boobs for ten seconds, and then come back. She was to be her normal, flirty self the entire time. When Derek returned, she would engage in a game of footsie with him and would not stop until she had touched his dick. Nevyn wasn't sure she'd be in a trance this whole time, but he knew Bekka worked fast.

Bekka immediately stood up and strode through the door of the kitchen. She found the head chef, who was a gruff looking man who didn't like unexpected guests in his kitchen. He was about to bark at her to get out, when he watched in surprised silence as she smiled sweetly at him and pushed down both straps of her dress. Then she pulled it down enough to reveal two very perfect C size breasts with pert nipples that were standing at attention. The chef dropped his spatula. She was standing there, letting him gawk for what seemed like an eternity, but what was actually just ten seconds. Then she pulled her dress back up and walked back out to her table.

Derek had returned and Bekka sat across from him at their small table. Aubrey watched Derek's expression carefully with a smile while she engaged him in conversation about his plans after high school. Meanwhile, Bekka had slipped off a shoe and was rubbing her foot next to Derek's. The it slowly started it's way up his leg. Derek jumped a little at this and looked at Bekka in surprise, but she just smiled innocently and batted her eyelashes.

Aubrey asked Derek a question that regained his attention. As Bekka's foot continued it's ascent, Derek grew rock hard. She paused right above his knee, and Derek was both relieved and disappointed. Then Bekka slid down her seat a little and extended the last few inches until she touched his unbelievably firm member. Derek's eyes went wide and he sat bolt upright. Bekka also sat up straight and just smiled sweetly at him.

Joining the conversation about post graduation, Bekka said, "Wow Derek, it seems like you'll do really well. I can tell you have a lot to offer."

"Thank you?" Derek said, confused and aroused.

Aubrey giggled. Then she watched as Bekka seemed to jolt awake for a moment, just as their waiter brought them a platter of different appetizers.

Bekka looked at them confused. "Did we order appetizers?"

"Their compliments of the chef," the waiter said, winking at Bekka. "And he said the rest of your meal is on the house as well. I'll be back in a minute for your orders."

"I'm confused, how did we..." Bekka started. And then her past actions while under Nevyn's suggestive control all played back in her mind. Her face turned scarlet as she remembered flashing the chef, and then even more so as she remembered the hardness of Derek's rod against her toes.

Aubrey looked at her grinning like the cat that ate the canary. "Did you have an epiphany there, Bekks?"

"I, uh, I probably dated the chef's son at some point showed him a good time."

Aubrey laughed. "You definitely showed someone something."

Their meals arrived shortly after they placed them and were cooked to perfection. They had been enjoying themselves for almost 30 minutes when Bekka tapped Aubrey and said, "Don't you need to use the little girl's room? It's about that time isn't it?"

Aubrey knew she was reminding her that a shudder was coming on. She just smiled coolly and with one hand, deftly knocked her napkin on the floor while saying, "No, I think I'm good, but if you have to go." Then looking at Derek she said, "Bro, could you please pick up my napkin, I don't want to lean down and show the world what my momma gave me."

Derek bent over to try and reach it, but it was too far away so he had to go under the table. He didn't notice as Bekka's legs shuddered momentarily, and then Aubrey's shuddered a second later. Nevyn had hopped in and out to give Bekka another task.

When Derek came topside, he saw his sister whispering something in Bekka's ear. He noticed her eyes seemed glazed over, like her brain was somewhere else. Bekka then stood up, grabbed her cell phone, said a quick, "Excuse me." Then sauntered off in the direction of the ladies room.

"What was that about?" Derek asked?

"Oh nothing," Aubrey grinned, watching Bekka's cute butt as she walked away. "She just wanted some girl advice."

Around four minutes later, Bekka returned, looking perplexed. "Um, Aubrey, I..." She stopped and looked at Derek. "Sorry Derek," she said apologetically. "Can I just talk to Aubrey alone for like, one minute?"

Derek shrugged. "Sure, I'll just, go wash my hands." As he walked away, his cell phone beeped, indicating he was getting a text.

After he was out of earshot, Bekka asked Aubrey, "I don't understand. You ordered me to go sit in the bathroom? That's all I can remember doing?"

"Is that all?" Aubrey teased.

"Well, there's a blank spot in there somewhere, and no matter how hard I try, I can't focus on it."

"That's because I told you not to remember doing it after you did it, " Aubrey was giddy with anticipation.

"You can do that?" Bekka asked, impressed. "But I thought you said you'd let me remember?"

"This was an exception."

"So, what did you make me do?"

"I told you to excuse yourself, go to a stall in the ladies, and take pictures of your breasts, butt and pussy. Then I told you to text them to Derek."

Bekka looked both horrified and amused. "I, what am I supposed to say when he comes back?"

Aubrey tapped the stopwatch showing on her smartphone. It was the one they had been using to track the shudders, but Aubrey had reset it the moment Derek left. "According to Aubrey's memories, one of the quirks of her brother is that he doesn't like public restrooms. He tries to spend as little time in them as possible. He will go out of his way to do little more than maybe pee and wash his hands. But I'm guessing he needs a little more time because he just got some very revealing pics of his sister's long time friend he only recently saw naked for the first time."

Bekka's horror was being replaced with excitement. "You think he's going to jack off to me in a stall?"

"I don't see how he could not with the way you've been winding him up. I bet when he comes back he won't be able to look you in the eye."

Now Bekka looked concerned. "But, won't this be crossing the line? I mean, Derek has always been off limits because of, well, you, and now I'm sending him nude selfies."

"I will tell him that you get a pass this weekend for helping us out."

"That's cool, but," Bekka lowered her voice even though no one was listening, "Won't this affect his stamina for tonight?"

"Probably not, he's 18. He's young and virile, but just in case," Aubrey said holding up a small empty packet that looked like it had a tiny bit of blue, powdery residue. "I slipped this into his drink earlier?"

Bekka smiled. "Is that..."

"It is," Aubrey matched her friend's smile. "Our boy should be able to go all night. I've been slipping it to Richard on a regular basis so he could fuck me, I mean his wife Nancy, for longer than two minutes at a time. I made sure to pack it as part of my contingency plan. As a matter of fact, the effects should be kicking in soon."

They both stared at the increasing seconds of the stopwatch. Bekka grew more flattered and hornier every passing minute. Derek was indeed in a stall, having received multiple pics of some of Bekka's hottest attributes. He had seen her naked earlier, but hadn't been able to do anything about it. Now he was going to take care of business and try to get some relief. When he was done, his dick didn't go soft right away, but seemed to be trying to stay at attention. It was going to be an awkward walk back to the table, but he knew he'd better get going as he had been gone awhile. As he neared their table, shuffling along so as not to rouse the beast that seemed to want to be unleashed in his pants, he heard the girls burst into a fit of giggles.

"Wow bro," Aubrey teased, "we thought you fell in?"

Derek kept his eyes glued to Aubrey, too worried to look at Bekka, both because it would just make him hard again, and because he had masturbated to someone his sister didn't didn't want him to date. "Uh, no, just uh, um..."

"Looking at some pictures?" Aubrey finished for him. "Maybe relieving some tension?"

Derek's jaw dropped and now he did stare at Bekka. "You told Aubrey you did that?" Then he turned to Aubrey. "And you don't want to kill her?" Then he turned red and looked down at the table. "And you, you know that I beat off in there?"

Aubrey tapped the stopwatch. "We timed you bro. And I told Bekks I'd give her a little leeway this weekend as she's helping us out so much. Just don't go falling in love with her."

Derek sat down and stared at his sister, mulling this new information over. He still didn't think he was going to be having sex this weekend, with Bekka or anyone else. But he reasoned this relentlessly teasing might be the reason his boner was refusing to go quietly into the night.

Aubrey stood up. "Well, I think it's about time we head back to the hotel. I want to take a dip in the pool. Mom got me a new bikini and I've been dying to break in."

"Oh, me too!" Bekka exclaimed.

Derek hoped their swimwear would be more conservative than what they were wearing now, but he highly doubted it. It was a quick drive back to the hotel. On the ride up in the elevator, Aubrey shuddered behind Derek's back, much to Bekka's continuous arousal.

When they entered their room, then girls banished Derek to the bathroom to change into his swimming trunks, and the girls told them they'd announce when they were decent. The girls changed into very revealing bikinis, Bekka's a lime green that contrasted well with her blue eyes while hugging her frame in all the right places and showing plenty of her butt cheeks. Aubrey's bikini was jet black and pushed up her boobs to showcase an incredible amount of cleavage.

Before telling Derek he could come in, Bekka asked, "So, what's the plan here? We just keep teasing him?"

"No," Aubrey answered with confidence. "I've been planting seeds of incestuous lust using his mom and sister for some time now. Given how much you got him worked up today, the boner medicine in his system, and the amount of flesh he's about to see, when we come back to the room, he should be dying to fuck us. That's when I reveal myself and let him know I'll be calling the shots from now on. I was happy to just keep teasing him, but trying to get away from me, well, I have to put him on a leash now."

Bekka looked startled.

"Not literally," Aubrey clarified, "unless he's into that sort of thing. Now listen, if he still tries to resist, I might have to threaten him with some very unpleasant things, like completely wipe his sister's memories. Understand I would never do these things, not anymore anyway. But if he tries to weasel out of a good time with his sister tonight, it's important you act sufficiently frightened if he forces my hand."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Bekka said. "I trust you, and I'm just glad I get to be a part of this."

Nevyn thought he might be developing feeling for this girl. That hadn't happened since the beginning of his journey through other people's lives. He shrugged it off for now. He had a mission tonight.

The girls yelled that the coast was clear, and Derek came out with a very obvious tent pole in his trunks. "I seem to be having problem," Derek mumbled, refusing to make eye contact with either of them.

"Nothing a little cold water won't fix," Aubrey said winking at Bekka. Then they both darted to where he was sheepishly standing and each grabbed a hand and dragged him to the elevator.

Unfortunately for Derek, there was not enough cold water in the world to deflate the hardness that had begun throbbing underneath the lukewarm water. The ladies would not let him leave and seemed to keep rubbing up next to him or making a show of touching each other. They had started splashing each other, then Derek. As he was rubbing the water from his eyes, he thought he saw his sister shudder almost direct in front of him. But that was impossible. He rationalized that he must be seeing things and being paranoid, but his guard was up now. In the meantime, he tried remembering important historical dates or the table of elements, anything to make his dick go limp, but nothing was working.

After what seemed like an eternity, but had really been close to 24 minutes, he convinced the girls to let him go back to his room. They said they'd stay a little longer, but that would not be the case. They gave Derek a five minute head start, then went upstairs and quietly approached their room. They were rewarded by their silence by catching Derek laying on the bed with his trunks down around his ankles, furiously masturbating. In his surprise at seeing them there, Derek attempted to stand up and turn from them, but fell down in the process.

"Oh man," Aubrey managed to get out between tears of laughter. "I wish I had gotten that on video."

"What are you doing up here?" Derek demanded, jumping into his bed and pulling up the covers. "I thought I at least had 20 minutes or more."

"I thought we could give you a hand," Aubrey purred. And much to Derek's growing discomfort, both girls came and sat at the foot of his bed.

"Not funny Bri," Derek said. He was angry, and horny, and suspicious of everything now.

"I'm sorry, bro," Aubrey said calmly, "It's just, it's been almost 30 minutes now, and I'd really like to show you something."

Derek swallowed hard. He thought he knew as he asked, "Show me what?"

Bekka played dumb. "Yeah, what? I thought we were just coming up here to mess with him?"

Aubrey just continued to stare and smile at her brother. After a few seconds, she shuddered right in front of him. "That," she said.

Bekka did her best to act surprised, while Derek didn't have to act. "But how?" he asked coldly.

"Derek, Derek," and now it was Nevyn's deep voice talking, "You still don't know the depths of my abilities. I've been with you one way or another for months now. I'm smarter and sneaker than you know and you cannot get away from me. I may not be able to possess your body or alter your memories, but understand that I'm in control of you from this point on. I'm holding all the cards. I'm calling on the shots."

Bekka really committed to her deception and with feigned panic in her voice, she asked, "Derek, what do we do?"