Shudder - The College Years Ch. 03

Story Info
A test doesn't go as planned.
11.8k words
4.74
19.2k
10

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers

Time is relative. For Nevyn, time dragged, crawled and even seemed to stop altogether as the days and weeks went by. He lived only for two things. The first was his daily progress report from Derek. Nevyn called him daily, usually in the morning before Derek got sucked into the college vortex of busy. The call represented hope and possibilities that his tenure in Derek's body was coming to an end. By the end of each call, Nevyn felt let down, drained of all happiness, as each time Derek said there was no news, or they were working towards a way to learn something that probably wouldn't lead anywhere. Nevyn didn't understand why there needed to be so much research in the first place. They should have just continued trying to replicate the conditions that led to Derek and Nevyn swapping souls in the first place. Sure, they had tried hundreds of times throughout the summer and none of them had worked, but hadn't Edison tried to invent something like, thousands of times, and he didn't give up.

This most recent phone call checked off all the disappointing boxes. No news, but the hope of learning something new later that evening. Derek and Aubrey seemed confident there would be some relevant news before they had to come home for fall break in a few days. Nevyn could not believe his future was in the hand of two idiot kids who just last year he had been manipulating like puppets. The disappointment that crashed over him was swiftly replacing itself with anger. This anger gave him the desire to do the only other thing that he lived for, to torment those he was stuck living with. Since his girlfriend Bekka was at work, he could be as nasty as he wanted to be to the easy target he knew was downstairs.

Richard and Nancy Johnson were in quite the predicament. They were allowing a former body hopper with a desire for world conquest and a rampant sex addiction to live in their house. They reasoned it was only temporary until their son could regain permanent residence in his own body, but until then, Nevyn was a much maligned house guest. It hadn't been bad at first. While Derek and Aubrey had been home, it had felt like he wasn't even here. Then when their kids left for college, Nevyn had holed up in Derek's old room. He only saw Bekka when she came over to have very loud sex, or came downstairs for meals. But a few weeks ago something had changed. Well, not really changed, more like, Nevyn dropped the nice act. He was no longer wearing any mask, any disguise, this was who he was. And who he was turned out to be a manipulative, revolting monster who got off on reminding the Johnson's that they better do as he says or their son's body would pay the price.

Nancy knew who Nevyn was possibly better than anyone. Derek and Aubrey's mother was sitting at her work station, staring at online auction sites. Her mind drifted other places though as she took a sip of coffee. She was thinking about how accomplished her husband Richard had become as a lover. He still couldn't keep pace with her increased libido, but he still tried. He made good use of their growing collection of sex toys and made sure she came at least twice before she took over. Every time she thought of sex, which was quite often, she thought of Nevyn, who was the reason for her increased perverseness. His behavior as of late had been intolerable. He was wearing nothing but boxers these days. Her son's nineteen year old body that Nevyn was residing in was muscular and very appealing. She glanced at it more often than she should, and would look away embarrassed when Nevyn made eye contact.

Nancy had been perfectly fine using her husband and various toys to quench her insatiable lust. But Nancy had begun to think about her son's body as an object of desire after walking in on Nevyn and his girlfriend having sex in his room. That had not been her fault. She had knocked. She had announced her presence. No one had said anything, given any kind of warning, so she had entered. She had not at first understood what she was seeing, the way any potentially traumatic thing can take a few seconds for the brain to fully process. But then it all became crystal clear. Her son's penis, his cock, his long hard cock was slowly thrusting in and out of Bekka's wet pussy. She was instantly wet herself and eager to get out of this room and get herself off. But first she needed Nevyn and Bekka to know that this behavior was not okay. She had forced herself to look away, to look up towards the ceiling. She had wanted nothing more than to stare at them, to ask them to continue, to ask them to let her join in.

This was not her. She was not like this. She had been a modest woman who had sex once a week and did not really think about it other than to use it to shut her husband up. But now she craved it night and day and it was all Nevyn's damn fault. It had been explained to her that there might be side effects from Nevyn's prolonged stay in her body. Nevyn's presence in someone could alter their habits, desires and emotions, but usually didn't last long. Nevyn had been in her, using her, pretending to be her for months, and it had left her with an itch she constantly wanted to be scratching.

Nancy could only remember fragments of the time that Nevyn had possessed her. Nevyn had been meticulous in editing or erasing her memories so that she only remembered what he wanted her to and how he wanted her to. She had been told, promised, that eventually she would feel like herself again. But it had been months now and she felt as if Nevyn had left her this way only yesterday. The side effects had not ebbed in the slightest. If anything, they were getting worse. She would bring this up to Derek and Aubrey when they came home to visit in a few days. She didn't want to worry them or distract them from what they were doing. She wanted progress more than Nevyn did, but she kept her feelings internal lest it cause her children to worry. Still, she would discuss her ongoing side effects, as well as try to get them to talk to Nevyn about behaving himself while in their home. Hell had a better chance of freezing over, but something had to be done before she did something she'd regret.

Nancy's thoughts and mindless internet scrolling were interrupted as she felt something hard tap her shoulder. She assumed it was a finger. As she glanced towards the source, she quickly ascertained that it was not a finger. A barely concealed erection now rested on her shoulder. The silk fabric stretched out, barely concealing the package wthin. She knew if Nevyn shifted Derek's body just right, that boner would be precious few inches from her mouth. She felt a rush of saliva at the thought of what her mouth might do if that were the case. She whipped her head around and made sure her voice was steady as she growled, "Get that thing out of my face, Nevyn!"

"I'm sorry Mom," Nevyn said. He knew that drove Nancy up the wall when he called her mom while in Derek's body. "You just looked a little tense and I thought I might offer a massage."

"I don't need anything from you," Nancy said. She froze as Derek's cock was pulled slowly from her shoulder. She felt the tip linger, and then disappear. She hated that she wished for it to come back.

Derek's fingers fell on her shoulders now, deftly kneading her skin and muscles. "It's weird being on this side of the massage."

Nancy was trying to not react, to not play into whatever little mind game he was baiting her with, but she still asked, "What are you talking about? What side of the massage?"

Derek's face grinned as Nevyn said, "Oh, that's right Mom, your memories are a little fuzzy. A while back I gave you a massage while we were watching a movie. You asked me to do it, remember?"

Nancy could vaguely recall what Nevyn was talking about and knew the only reason she could was because Nevyn had left part of it there. But what had happened? It had just been a massage, right?

Nevyn continued describing the time he had manipulated Nancy while in her body. "You moaned like a porn star, like the way I hear you get off every night with Dad. And then you thanked me. Do you know how you thanked me, Mom?"

Whatever memory Nevyn was talking about, Nancy knew it hadn't been her in control. He had made her body do something less than motherly no doubt. She didn't want to know. But she had to know. "How..." her voice had dropped an octave. She knew she sounded hot and bothered. She cleared her throat and resumed. "How did you make me thank my son, Nevyn?"

"You pulled me close with your arms, and then pulled one hand over your heart, right before you thanked me for making you feel so good." As he said it, he slid one hand down onto her breast.

She hadn't bothered with a bra. She rarely did these days unless she needed to go out. They only got in the way when she needed to feel quick release. She loved to pull on her nipples with one hand as she shoved a dildo into her pussy with the other. Now Derek's hand was there. It wasn't squeezing her boob, just was resting there, very still. It was too erotic. She needed out, she needed to go to her bedroom. "Nevyn, stop, I..."

His hot breath was in her ear. "Then you let go of my hand, but I let it stay there, feeling your heart beat and the softness of your breasts. My boner was poking into your back, I was so turned on. My hand was on my mother's boob and I really wanted to squeeze it, but I was too scared. So I slowly slid my hand up the large curve." Nevyn replicated the moment by making Derek's hand slide up Nancy's breast. "But my fingertips felt something hard, and your breath caught as I felt the hardness of your tit." Nevyn took two of Derek's fingers and lightly pinched Nancy's hardened nipple. "I bet you wanted me to do that back then. I know you did actually. Too bad you don't remember, but trust me, you loved it. You fucked your husband so hard that night while your son stroked his cock to your whore screams of pleasure."

Nancy pushed the chair back forcibly, causing Nevyn to stumble backwards. She looked at her son's body, panicked that she might have hurt him in some way. All she saw was the sneer Nevyn had on her boy's mouth. She brushed past him and ran upstairs, slamming her bedroom door.

"Let me know if I can help you mother," Nevyn called out. "I do have experience with your body after all." He laughed as he fell onto the couch and turned on the television. He felt like he'd be in a good mood now until Bekka got off work.

For Derek and Aubrey, time seemed to be rocketing past at a breakneck pace as they struggled to cram more and more things they wanted to do. Since their initial experiment in the lab with the monkeys, they had discovered much. One particular revelation was what they found in the blood drawn from the laboratory monkeys. Each monkey had a small sample drawn before Derek hopped into them. While Derek was in them, another sample was drawn. They did not know if this would show anything, but Professor Kendrick's mind wanted him to be thorough. The professor's mind that Derek had hopped in and out of wanted a great deal more research done actually, but Derek had decided they'd start small and go deeper if they found anything interesting. Derek hadn't thought they'd find anything at all. To him, Nevyn's ability seemed magical, outside the realm of science, but now he had doubts.

Since they had access to advanced scientific instruments in the university's science lab, they used a high powered microscope to look at different blood smears. The first sample from a monkey that had not yet housed Derek's soul was easily identifiable. Mostly pinkish and purple cells revealed themselves under the lens. When they slid the next smear under the microscope of the same monkey while it contained Derek's soul, there was a notable difference. For one, the brightness from the microscope's light had to be reduced to look at it. As the light settings were dimmed on the microscope, so too did the brightness from the blood. When the light was at its lowest setting, there appeared to be tiny pin pricks of light emanating from every nucleus of ever cell.

Derek had possessed the grad student who was in charge of the monkeys the next day to see if their blood still carried this anomaly. When they studied these newer samples, they found anything abnormal had disappeared. Disappointed, Aubrey had gone back to one of the old samples to look at the shimmering blood again, only to find that it also just resembled normal blood cells. Derek had been in and out of Aubrey's body for 48 hours, and while he was in control of her, they drew her own blood for a sample. Aubrey's blood sparkled under the dimly lit microscope. It was brighter than the monkey samples and was almost impossible to look at. She wasn't sure if that was because it was a fresh sample, or if it had to do with human blood.

The next experiment had been simple. Derek would take possession of Lola for at least a week, something they needed to do anyway to accomplish Professor Kendrick's idea about using the MRI to test a theory. In the meantime, Aubrey pricked her finger every few hours and noted any changes. It wasn't like the monkeys. The light faded, but did not go out. Where the light had been was nothing but a tiny speck of darkness that did not go away. When she checked at the end of a week, the light was gone, but the specks remained.

"I don't understand," Aubrey said to Lola one evening as she examined their findings.

The blonde girl's head looked up from the phone she had been rapidly texting on and Derek's voice asked, "Don't understand what?"

"Whatever these specks are in my blood? It's not just my blood either. I looked at a strand of my hair and some dry skin that I peeled off. It all had these little black specks like in the monkeys, but it's not disappearing from me."

"Maybe human physiology prolongs it," Derek's voice said nonchalantly as Lola's fingers rapidly typed out her hundredth message in minutes. "Man, your roommate's boyfriend is needy!"

Aubrey balled up a piece of paper she had doodled on next to her notes and threw it at her brother/roommate. "Could you not focus on her stupid boyfriend right now? Besides you know it's not that, because the specks disappeared in Lola too."

Having seen the paper ball coming, Lola's hand caught it deftly. Derek appreciated his host's hand eye coordination as he made her throw it back at his sister. "Sorry, right. I'm trying to keep everything normal for Lola right now, remember. Part of that means coming up with reasons why I need space from the boyfriend so I can concentrate on editing Lola's memories. He doesn't seem to be buying any of my excuses though."

"Tell him she's having a casual fling with her roommate," Aubrey laughed, then cried out in panic as Lola's hands went to the digital keyboard.

"Relax," Derek's voice soothed. "I told you, if he knew that we hook up sometimes he'd be over here every second begging to join in. Maybe this will shut him up for awhile though." Lola tossed the phone to Aubrey who almost bobbled it but recovered nicely.

"What?" she went to look at the text messages to see what Derek was referring to and immediately understood. "You're going to send him some naked pics?"

"And you're going to take them," Derek chuckled as he made Lola's hands unbutton her fuzzy pajama top. As her modest breasts revealed themselves, Lola began to strike an array of erotic poses on her bed. She stopped when she saw that Aubrey was just staring. "Well," it was now Lola's voice. "Get to snapping roomie. The sooner he gets to see this tight body, the sooner he leaves us alone for the night"

Aubrey shook her head, smiling at her brother's ability to run with anything sexual. She took a few pictures of Lola from where she was sitting. "There, now can we continue our conversation?"

Lola beckoned Aubrey with her finger, then removed her pajama bottoms. "Why don't you get a few close ups?"

Aubrey sighed, then obediently came closer and began taking close up pictures of Lola holding her breasts, touching her clit, and licking her finger. On that last one, Aubrey had leaned for a close up and was captivated by the finger going into Lola's mouth. With Lola's other hand, she wrapped it around Aubrey's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Aubrey returned the kiss and thought about pulling away after, but knew it was simply better to give in. The roommates brought each other to repeated climaxes, then laid on top of Lola's bed and panted for breath.

"How much longer do you need to be in Lola's body for her to...feel differently about us?" Aubrey got out in gasps.

Lola's voice laughed, but it was Derek's voice that spoke. "You want me to get back in that hot professor's body, don't you? You finally want me to fuck you as him?"

Aubrey was silent a moment, which she knew gave her brother the answer he was looking for, but then carried on. "I mean, maybe, but I want him for something else for sure. He has access to one of the university's electron microscope. You got me access to a lot, but not that."

Lola gave her a blank look.

Aubrey smiled and laughed. "I forgot you're not that smart when you're not in a brainy science type. An electron microscope would let us look at DNA. I think whatever we're seeing in my cells, it might be a part of me now. Since it's not disappearing like it did with the monkeys, does that mean it's part of my DNA? Was it part of your body's DNA? Is that part of the reason, or maybe the only reason Nevyn couldn't originally take over your body?"

"Uh...so, you do want me to have sex with you while I'm the professor?"

Aubrey gave a theatrical exasperated sigh. She sat up and began putting her pajamas back on. "Sooner or later we have to figure this out so we can finish it. How much longer to edit Lola's memories? We need her for the next experiment and I'd like to do it before we go back home for fall break."

Lola sat up and Derek's voice returned with a defensive tone. "Hey, I know you want me to hurry along but Nevyn didn't cover what I'm attempting with Lola, okay? He taught me how to erase any trace of me being inside someone. He taught me how to make them think a certain way after I'm gone, which only really works if I stay in them for a long period of time and even then isn't permanent. I'm trying to create false memories that will last, which will hopefully trigger permanent feelings towards you. It's like, I'm carefully filming new scenes in her head, and then substituting them for ones she's already had. Nevyn talked vaguely to me about editing memories one time. But then he talked about being angry and wiping a person's mind completely. So, it's kind of, I don't know, nerve racking that that could be an outcome if I'm not careful."

Aubrey nodded. "I get it. Who we are is made up of our memories and circumstances. Start messing with those and..." She grew quiet at the possible implications.

Derek continued. "I'm being careful to only edit the times that you've interacted with each other and nothing else, but it's not easy. Once I'm done, she should be willing to help us. Believe me, before I got started, there was no way. She has her boyfriend and own circle of friends and just saw you as someone who was this annoying big tits girl with no sense of style and..." Derek stopped as his sister's mouth had opened and a pained expression transformed her normally lovely face. "Uh, sorry, again, I'm fixing all that...hopefully. Or I'm erasing a key component of who she is for our own personal goals, but, I think we're a little past all that at this point."

The truth of Lola's dislike for her rubbed uncomfortably against Aubrey's emotions. She had wished for a friend for life in her college roommate. She might only get it because of Derek's abilities, and even then the price might not be worth it. "Can you...can you put her back to normal when we're done?"

Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers