Shudder - The College Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Professor," a young woman said in welcome. She looked curiously at him, as if he wasn't supposed to be there, which Aubrey supposed, she wasn't. "Can I help you with something?"

Aubrey dug deep, rifling through the professor's memories and saw that this was a former student. She must be interning here, setting up the machine for a scan. Aubrey dug even deeper, trying to heed Derek's advice and connect with Professor's Kendrick's core, what made him who he was. The awkward pause stretched out, and then Aubrey thought she felt something click inside the mind she was inhabiting. She opened her mouth, and the professor's voice came out smoothly. "Hello Felicia, or should I be calling you doctor yet?"

Felicia laughed. "No, I've got a few more years before I get that title. What are you..."

"I had asked Dr. Richards to provide me a few scans for a lecture I'm giving tomorrow. I was here earlier and he put some old ones on a drive for me and like an idiot I forgot to take the drive." He pointed at the drive sticking into the computer.

"Oh," Felicia said. "Um, I guess, here you go." She pulled it out and gave it to him, smiling.

Aubrey noticed the woman's posture. She was sticking her chest out and had her mouth slightly parted and...she was holding her breath. Aubrey realized this woman was just as enamored with the professor as she was. She took the drive from the woman's hand, then bent down to give her an innocent peck on the cheek. "Thanks. It was great seeing you again. I look forward to being a patient of yours someday."

The woman's face had gone scarlet but she seemed very pleased. Aubrey realized too late that the body she was in was having an involuntary response to the pretty woman in front of her. She felt a part of her new self stiffen and looked down to see a visible tent in her pants. Felicia's eyes followed the professor's, and for a moment, a third party might have remarked that these were two people who had never seen an erection before. Then Felicia began to reach a hand expectantly towards the rise in Kendrick's pants as she said with quickened breath, "Professor Kendrick, I always thought you were the best, most handsomest..."

Aubrey felt Kendrick's face grew hot as she knew the direction this woman's words going. She could also feel the lurch her new appendage made towards Felicia's hand, like a plant to sunlight. She felt the desire to move her hips towards the woman so as to encourage her touch. But she remembered the close call they all had, and strengthened her resolve as she took a step back. "Right, very sorry. This thing's got a mind of its own. See you around." And Aubrey hurried the professor's body from the room, leaving behind a very disappointed former student.

Aubrey was glad to see that Lola had waited at the elevators for her, and they both rode down to the lobby together. She remembered what Derek had said about her being a problem. "Thanks again for helping out. I'm sorry it all went so...sideways."

Lola looked at her with disgust. It was a look the old Lola had given Aubrey all the time. "Yeah, well, good luck with your current problem. No offense, but you guys clearly have no idea what you're doing. Feel free to leave me out of it next time."

Professor Kendrick sighed as Aubrey understood Derek's words. Whatever he had done would not be permanent. It was probably for the best. "You...you're not going to tell anyone about this, right?"

As the elevator doors opened, Lola shook her head. "Who would believe me? Just...be careful. I hope your brother, and, well, you now too I guess, get back to your bodies. I won't be home tonight so don't wait up and..." Lola pondered this. "I guess you won't be home either. You'll be at the professor's."

This fact hadn't sunk in and Kendrick nodded slowly. "You're right. Well, goodbye for now I guess." Aubrey went to give her a hug, but Lola put a familiar hand up to ward off the gesture before she walked away, looking at her phone.

Aubrey's thoughts went to the professor's car. She had seen it, but all cars looked alike to her. Details of the one belonging to the professor and she found it a few rows back in the parking lot, right where he remembered it would be. Aubrey thought maybe she was getting the hang of this. She had to purpose on a memory and combine it with who the professor was and when it blended, it felt natural. As she used his memory to drive home, she hoped she would be able to get her body back tomorrow before they went home for break. If she was stuck in the professor, that would most likely be out the window. That thought was too depressing and she tried to shove it out of her brain, but it kept coming back like a bad penny.

It seemed to her like all they were doing was making things worse. All she wanted to give her parents good news. She wanted to tell them that they had a cure for Derek's malady, and they could kick Nevyn out of their house and he would never bother them again. She did not want to go home in a different person's body and let them know the problem was spreading and they were stuck with Nevyn indefinitely. She fought the urge to cry. She had to be the professor now. She hoped she could fool his wife for one night. Aubrey realized she had never met the professor's wife and wondered what she looked like. The image came from the professor's mind immediately and Aubrey momentarily forgot anything else. The woman was gorgeous. How did the professor land such an amazing specimen? Aubrey wondered if they had sex often. If she would want to have sex tonight? There was no way she could have sex as a man. She'd have absolutely no idea what she was doing and then the jig would be up.

Despite those misgivings, she found herself becoming more lustfully minded as she pulled the professor's car into his garage. She had wanted the professor, now she had him, just not the way she had fantasized. Still, there was opportunity here.

To be continued...