Shudder - The College Years Ch. 05

Story Info
Loose ends are dealt with.
10k words
4.72
13.9k
5

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

At some point during Aubrey's tale of a body hopper who had invaded the lives of two teenagers and somehow spread his ability to them, Connie had poured herself a glass of wine. She hoped being intoxicated would help shut her mind to the myriad impossibilities of what she was hearing. Yet she herself had experienced it. Connie had memories of being possessed by Aubrey, and had witnessed Aubrey being inside her husband the majority of the night, although that had taken some keen observation on her part. The problem she faced now was how to proceed.

They were both still naked. After having sex, they had not bothered to put on any clothes, and when Connie had broken free from the after effects of Aubrey's possessive thrall, she had tried to gain the upper hand. At first she had only wanted to get away, but her naturally curious mind won out and gambled that Aubrey might give her answers. Aubrey had relented to Connie's request, thinking merely to get Derek to wipe her mind later. So now Connie found herself listening to her nude husband speak to her with the voice of a young woman. Connie found it hilarious that as Aubrey spoke, she would absent mindedly touch her husband's penis, and very often just stare longingly at Connie's tits. More than once she fought the urge to remind Aubrey that it's polite to look a woman in the eyes, but Aubrey was in the body of her husband, who was the one person she didn't mind leering at her.

Aubrey was sitting on a loveseat, both the professor's legs curled up underneath his body in an emasculating pose. It was how Aubrey sat whenever she was uncomfortable. Her predicament now certainly fit the bill as she wrapped up her story. "So, after the accident that put me into your husband's body, Derek said I should try it out, the whole, body hopping thing. I thought he was crazy, but, it seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity. I also thought I could fool you by acting like your husband. I know that sounds pretentious, but my brother and Nevyn can do it almost flawlessly. I mean, they make it look easy. When they take over someone, you'd almost never know it except for that shudder I talked about."

Connie arched an eyebrow. "Yeah, can't forget about that shudder. It happened while I had your dick in my mouth, remember?"

Aubrey could feel the professor's face growing hot. "Uh, yeah. As you can see, I'm not very good at it, like, at all. Nevyn has had over 200 years of practice and then he spent last summer teaching Derek. Why Derek thought I'd be able to figure it all out with a few quick tips is...well, he was stupid for suggesting it and I was stupid for believing him. Anyways, I accidentally hopped into you while...uh..."

"While you were fucking me," Connie said matter of fact.

"Ye-yes," Aubrey agreed. Connie's composure in all this was unsettling. "I just, well, I hadn't consciously done it before. I just, I wanted him to..." Aubrey couldn't finish that sentence.

"You wanted him to fuck you, as a woman," Connie finished for her. She wasn't angry, but there was a bite to her tone.

"Uh, yeah," Aubrey confessed.

"Honey, that doesn't surprise me. Do you know how many women I've seen throw themselves at my husband? You're hardly the first. But you actually got your wish. How'd it happen then?"

"I, well, I just thought about, uh, being you so that I could have your...your husband, um, you know, inside of me. And then, I felt myself shudder while touching you, and then, I was you. Then the professor, I mean, your husband, uh, was fucking me like I had been, and, I guess, I sort of..."

"I was there," Connie said, cutting her off. "I remember it after it happened anyway. You had a crush on my husband, and you got the chance to act on it. Can't say I wouldn't do the same in your shoes if there wasn't going to be any consequences."

"What do you call this?" Aubrey countered.

Connie smiled as ideas and possibilities raced through her mind. "Hopefully an opportunity. What happened next? Why'd you go back into my husband's body?"

Aubrey let a sigh escape the professor's mouth. "I made it back to your husband's body when he started to become himself again. I could tell he was starting to remember me being in control. You see, I don't know how to edit or erase memories like Nevyn and my brother. I just know you have to be careful or..."

"Or what?" Connie asked, leaning forward while taking another large swallow of wine.

"Or, well, I guess you can completely wipe a mind if you're not careful. Believe me, if I was at all proficient at it, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, no offense."

Connie nodded seriously, glad she had dodged that bullet for now. "None taken. Now, I'm going to offer my two cents here. The way I see it, you're both still kids, at least, you and your brother are. You have been given this amazing, supernatural ability that could, well, I mean the possibilities are endless. And you've been trying to understand it by studying monkeys and mucking about with scientific equipment that you don't really understand."

Connie held up a hand as Aubrey started to interject. "I know Derek had access to my husband's mind and intellect, but I question if he made the right use of it. My husband might have come up with some of those ideas and theories you mentioned, but he would have gone about it all very differently. When my husband is working on a project, he is slow and methodical. He doesn't rush or take chances like you have. It's tedious, yes, but it also yields the best results. I'm guessing Derek used his mind to create theories, but ignored how my husband would have done them. That's why I say you're both still kids. You're going about this all wrong. If you really want to get your brother's body back, let me help you. We can study this together. I have a lab, time, and with your skills, enough resources to figure this all out."

Aubrey was speechless. She had fully expected to be attacked, verbally and physically. She had not anticipated an ally in the form of her crush's wife. "I...you're not...mad about the fact that I'm in your husband right now and that we, uh..."

"That you used our bodies to fuck us both silly?" Connie finished. "I mean, again, if everything you're saying is true, and some of it has to be because wow, what a story, you're a 19 year old girl. I remember 19, it was just 12 years ago for me. If I had suddenly been able to jump into anyone's body that I wanted, it would have been orgy city. I'm not saying what you did was right, but I understand your actions. Compared to the chance at getting to study you, a little sexual indiscretion is the least of my cares. Besides, if you were to accept my proposal and let me help you, it probably won't be the last kinky thing I witness. I mean, if Derek was really your mom and that whole thing played out like you said, I think I got off lucky."

Aubrey bit the professor's lip as she thought. "There's no way Derek and Nevyn would go along with you helping us. I mean, Derek might consider it, but Nevyn has always said secrecy is super important."

"Well, if you decide to trust me, you'll have to try and convince them. Ultimately if they decide not to, I'm sure your brother will pay me a visit and I won't remember any of this. I'd have no way of stopping him. He could come at me from a thousand different ways and I'd never be able to see him coming. So surely you must know, you guys hold all the cards here, I just want a stake in the game."

It sounded reasonable to Aubrey. She liked the thought of having an adult, or at least, a more mature and scientifically minded person on their side. "What do you get out of this?"

"Are you kidding me? You can take control of other people's bodies. If I can determine how and then reproduce it in others, I mean, that's the scientific find of the century. That's a huge step towards immortality."

"What if the wrong people find out? Like, wouldn't the government want to use it for the military or whatever?"

"We won't let that happen," Connie assured her quickly. "Secrecy is just as important to me for that very reason. No one else will know about this. Now, why don't we get some sleep and you find someone else to hop into for the rest of fall break." Connie saw the reluctant expression on her husband's face. "You thought it would be okay to wear my husband around for a week? Take him home with you to meet your parents? I don't think that'd be a good idea. Take over a student who was planning on staying around here."

This made sense to Aubrey. She knew Lola was planning on staying, but mainly to be close to her boyfriend. Maybe they could talk her into helping once more. "Okay, it sounds good, but... I'll sleep on it and talk it over with Derek in the morning." The professor's body stood up and began walking towards the bedroom.

"Uh, where do you think you're going?" Connie asked.

"Oh, uh, to bed?"

Connie gave a smile that said fat chance. "I'm glad that you're seriously considering trusting me, but the only one who sleeps in my bed is my husband."

Aubrey laughed. "Well, I am your husband."

Connie shook her head. "You are and you aren't. Besides, given the amount of time I've seen you playing with his pecker, I don't think I'd like you ramming it into my back in the middle of the night. You'll sleep on the couch. In the morning, I'll drive you to the dorms where you can hop someone. Then I'll take you to the hospital to get your brother and he can edit some memories. Sound good?"

"I guess so," Aubrey said reluctantly. She looked down at the professor's penis, still limp from their recent lovemaking.

"Oh," Connie's voice shrilled as she understood Aubrey's motives. "Were you hoping to get lucky one more time? You really need to come to grips with a man's limitations in that department. I'm amazed you were able to get my husband to go twice in one day. Now use his memories to find out where we keep the spare linens and pillows. I'm going to sleep."

Aubrey watched the woman's naked ass as it strode from the room. Aubrey felt the professor's dick twitch slightly before surrendering to its inability to create proper blood flow. It was so disappointing. She still wanted sex. Her mind did anyway, but the equipment that came with this body was waving the white flag. She quietly set about making herself comfortable on the couch.

The dream that night started as most dreams do, in the middle. There was not an awareness of a dream taking place, just the mind drifting as it does through its past, weaving together the conscious and subconscious. A golden haired boy was eating breakfast at a wooden table that his father had made. He was seated on a wooden chair, one of four that had been procured at a booth in town. The boy's mother sat across from him, eyeing him, making sure he finished the meal before he went gallivanting off to his outdoor adventures.

Another boy approached, slightly younger than the first, his hair dark like his father's. He sat, pulled out a chair and began eating the oatmeal that his mother had lovingly prepared. "Is father still outside?" he asked.

His mother nodded. "It takes a long time for him to feed all the animals."

"I know," he agreed. "We had to help him that morning he was ill and I thought it would never end."

"Yes, we should all be grateful for your father's hard work. And soon it'll be your turn to help with those chores every day. One of you will feed them in the morning, and the other will feed them in the afternoon while father tends the fields."

The dark haired boy perked up at this. "You mean I'll get to feed the animals all by myself?"

"Yes," his mother replied. "And the next year your brother will learn how to till the land with your father."

The golden haired boy shook his head at this. "I don't want to be a farmer."

His mother lovingly patted his head. "If you don't want to when you're older, that's your choice. But for now, in our house, we help out, and we do what your father asks."

The golden haired boy shoved the last of the oatmeal into his mouth, then let the wooden spoon clatter into the empty bowl. He gulped it down hurriedly, then said, "I'm all done. Can I go play?"

"Yes my sweet boy. Just don't go too far. I don't like the look of those clouds in the distance. You'll need to come inside at the first sound of thunder."

The boy was already at the door. "Yes Mother." He looked at his brother. "You coming?"

His brother made a move to get up, but his mother put a hand on his arm. "Finish your breakfast young man."

"I'll be right behind you," the younger brother said with a wink before he started wolfing down his breakfast.

The older brother smiled, then opened the door. The light stung his eyes and he blinked. His vision blurred. The light was gone. He blinked again rapidly, felt covers on him, then sat bolt upright in the bed he had been sleeping in. It had been a dream. The first one Nevyn could remember in over two hundred years. What the hell did that mean?

He turned his head and looked at the silhouette of the blonde girl sleeping beside him in the small bed. He nudged her, softly at first, then jostled her when she didn't wake immediately. She stirred and looked up at him and smiled.

"Bad dream?" Bekka asked.

"Maybe, I mean, it was a dream, but I don't, I haven't been able to..." he didn't feel like discussing it further. "Let me fuck you," he said. The way he said it made it sound like a statement, but Bekka knew it was more a command. She threw the covers off her, exposing her young, naked body to him. His hand touched her face, then slid down to her breasts, then to her pussy. He put a finger inside her, glad she was already wet for him. Without further delay, he skipped foreplay and climbed on top of her, shoving himself deep into her, causing her to elicit a loud moan. He loved when she was loud because it would most likely wake up one of Derek's parents. If it was his mom, she'd no doubt become so aroused that she'd begin masturbating to the sounds Bekka made, or attempt to wake her husband and see if he had enough stamina for another go. Nevyn thrust into Bekka's hot snatch, harder each time, trying to screw away the dream and what it could mean.

When Aubrey awoke that morning, the sun was barely up, but so was something else. She felt a tightness in her borrowed loins, and looked down to see that the professor was at full mast. She had morning wood. This was amazing, but also a little painful. What was the fastest way to get rid of it? Her mind flickered to Connie's body, soft and supple, her large, full tits more than a mouthful and... the professor's body stood up and moved with purpose towards the bedroom. Aubrey checked the knob and found it unlocked. Connie really did trust her.

Aubrey opened the door as quietly as she could, using the technique the professor did when he came home late and didn't want to wake his wife. Aubrey tried to move quietly, but it was hard with her larger frame. She saw Connie on the bed, mostly under the covers, but still nude. One of her breasts was mostly exposed, the nipple hardened by the slightly cool air. It was so strange, seeing her through both the eyes of a man and a woman. She would have desired her normally but probably have never acted on it. But coupled with the feelings from the male body she occupied, the desire was almost overwhelming.

Aubrey approached the sleeping woman like a lion stalks its prey. She wanted to touch her, to fondle and grope her. She wanted to be inside of her, but also to transfer her soul into her and take control of her and make the professor be her puppet. She wanted to order the professor to do all sorts of unspeakable things to her while she was a woman again. All she had to do was reach out. The compulsion to do this was so strong. Did Derek feel like this every day? It would explain so much of his behavior. She realized the professor's hand was already in the process of stretching out towards Connie's face. She stopped it when the finger was only an inch away. She was in control, not whatever this ability was. At least, she hoped. Try as she might, she still couldn't muster the willpower to retract her finger.

Connie's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at her husband. But the smile quickly turned into a frown and her brow furrowed, and then Connie's body recoiled like a snake to the other side of the bed as memories of the previous night came back to her.

"I wasn't..." Aubrey's voice started. "I mean, I thought about it, but I didn't..."

"Right," Connie said slowly. "Right, well, thanks for not giving in to your more basic instincts. I can see you're not exactly thinking with all the blood flowing to your brain." Her eyes had drifted to her husband's erection. "Let me guess. You were going to possess me again and order my husband to fuck you like last night?"

Aubrey hesitated, then gave the professor's head an ashamed nod.

Instead of retreating further, or looking for something she could use as a weapon like last night, Connie drew closer to woman inside her husband. "Okay, but you didn't. So, that's commendable. Look, in case I haven't made it abundantly clear, I find what you can do truly remarkable." She glanced at the erection her husband was sporting, then lifted a hand to cup her breast. As she thought, her husband's eyes followed every movement with rapt attention. She placed two fingers on a nipple and pinched. Her husband's jaw dropped at this erotic display. Now she was the one in control. "Could you sound like him again, my husband?"

Aubrey found the professor's center with greater ease this time. She was proud that she seemed to be making progress. The professor's lower, dulcet tones came out of his mouth. "Hello honey. Did you sleep well?"

Connie slinked closer on the bed on all fours, and was now on her knees on the bed as her husband's body stood before her. "And you have access to..." she touched her husband's forehead, "everything up there?"

"Yes," Aubrey answered, still using the professor's voice. Connie was so close and the professor's boner knew it.

Connie's voice dropped low and took on a seductive quality. "Has my husband ever thought about cheating on me with one of those pretty, young skanks? You know, like yourself?"

The rational, intelligent part of Aubrey wondered if she were being baited. She didn't even bother to scan for the answer as she replied, "Every man thinks about that sometimes, right? I mean, they're men. The good ones don't act on it though."

Connie thought about this answer for a moment, then pressed. "But has he ever given it serious thought?"

"I don't think this is a good idea..."

"Just answer the question please," Connie demanded quietly as she made contact with the professor's cock with her hand. It quivered appreciatively at the attention.

The pleasurable sensation spurred Aubrey to action and she let a slew of images rush through her consciousness. Dozens of very pretty young women, smiling, bending low to give a good view of cleavage, writing phone numbers, a few innocently pecking his cheek. Behind these images were memories of the fantasies that Professor Kendrick had for most of them. The tantalizing imagery they had given him, the attention, it all lent itself to a vivid consortium of debauchery. He had desired all of them. He had thought about taking them home while his wife was out of town, or taking them to a hotel and having them put on a show, acting out erotic professor student scenarios, picturing them in all sorts of provocative attire. And at some point, he had imagined each of them without a stitch of clothing. He had imagined intercourse with every one of them, but that is where it had stopped, in the confines of his mind.

Aubrey could have stopped there, but she let several of the memories follow their course. The professor had come home after these encounters ready for action. He had wined and dined his wife, or just tried to jump her bones the minute she was home. It almost always ended with him having sex with Connie, but Aubrey could see that while he made love to her, he was also thinking about the latest woman who had thrown herself at him.

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers