Shudder - The College Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she heard her voice say softly, "Oh Derek. You're so fucking hot! Give me that sweet D big bro!"

Aubrey used Lola's hand to push the door shut loudly, causing Derek to stop his masturbatory session with her body. He clutched the sheet tightly and made her face look guilty as sin. Aubrey wanted to go off on him for using her body that way in such a public place. She also wanted to go over there and jam Lola's tongue down her own throat. She was becoming alarmed at how fast her thoughts turned to sex. She thought she'd have more time before she became a sex addict like Nevyn and her brother.

Derek meanwhile had recovered and had let his hands slip back under the sheet. One hand rested on top of Aubrey's breast while the other continued its journey south. Using Aubrey's voice, Derek said, "Hey Lola. Sorry. I was doing a bit of role playing and..."

"Derek," Aubrey said using her voice. "You don't have to tell me how unbelievably perverse you are."

"Oh, hey sis," Derek said, switching smoothly into his lower octave. "Uh, care to join me?"

She really thought about it, really, really thought about it. But she remembered that the Kendricks were right outside and one of them would come out of a trance soon and start screaming. "Derek, something's happened. I think something good. More than anything though, I need you to trust me right now."

Derek sat up a little. "Can I keep touching myself while you tell me?"

Aubrey shook Lola's head in frustration. "No, I'm really going to need you to just pay attention. Connie, you remember Connie, Professor Kendrick's wife, well, she knows about us, about everything."

Derek immediately stopped touching Aubrey's clit and sat all the way up. "Say what now?"

"I couldn't control...lots of things. I really shouldn't have tried to pull off being the professor last night. Connie saw through it. I accidentally hopped her. I couldn't make anyone forget. Lola was going to leave, and, well, I think this could be a good thing."

Derek's voice came out in a quiet shriek as he asked, "How could any of that be good?"

"Did you only fuck Connie? Did you maybe peer into the professor's brain and see what she does for a living?"

Derek began to say something, thought better of it, then just said, "I did not."

"Connie works outside the university with a pharmaceutical company. She wants to help us, study our dilemma, and provide some safety protocols and procedures which I think will help us in the long run."

"Long run? I thought we'd have this figured out by the end of the semester. But regardless, Connie can't know. Nevyn would lose his mind if he knew about this. We need to go to her house right now and..."

"She's here," Aubrey interrupted. "Right outside actually, with her husband."

"They both know?" Derek asked incredulous, his voice resembling a shriek again.

"No. Well, the professor remembers every time he comes back around. It was a lot of work to get everyone here. I had to keep hopping between Lola and the professor, otherwise..." Aubrey's voice trailed off as she saw how angry Derek was making her face look.

"You just...what the hell am I supposed to do here?" Derek asked with exasperation.

"Trust me Derek. Please. If it doesn't work, we'll just, erase her memories of us."

Behind the door came a muffled gasp, then the professor's voice began to mumble something.

"Derek, please. Go with me on this. We don't have to tell Nevyn right away."

"He'll find out. And if he finds we've been keeping stuff from him..."

"He won't! Now help me please!"

The professor's voice had risen and he began to protest. The door to the room burst open. Connie was trying to push her husband inside before he was completely himself again. "Help me!" she demanded, looking at Lola.

Aubrey grabbed the other arm and together they pushed and pulled the professor inside just as he let out a loud, "Help!"

Charles pushed his wife away and she went outside the open door. Connie landed with a sharp cry but got up quickly to help restrain her husband, but it was not necessary. Aubrey had made the jump and now extended the professor's hand to help Connie to her feet.

A nurse was rapidly approaching at the sound of commotion. "Is everything okay?" she demanded.

"I'm fine," Connie said, acting embarrassed. "Just wasn't paying attention and leaned against an open door."

"Did you hit your head?" the nurse asked, concerned. "We can examine you."

"No, I'm fine, really." After a few more assurances, the nurse finally left. They closed the door to afford them a bit of privacy.

Connie looked at Aubrey's body, knowing that Derek was inside. "So, you must be Derek. I understand we've already met."

Aubrey's face went bright red as Derek's voice said, "Uh, yeah. Um, sorry about that. I was just, uh..."

"Using my husband's body to fuck me, right?" she said it without the faintest trace of embarrassment. "That's something you and your sister have in common."

Derek paused, then nodded Aubrey's head.

"Water under the bridge," Connie said briskly. "By now your sister has apprised you of the current situation and my offer to help you get your body back. Are you willing to work with me?"

Seconds ticked by as silence filled the room. Derek finally extended Aubrey's hand towards Connie. "You have a deal."

Connie looked at the hand as if it were a coiled snake.

"If we're going to work together," Derek said smoothly, "there's got to be trust. Besides, if I hopped you right now, my sister's body would probably die."

"Have you tested that theory?" Connie asked.

"Maybe we could if we had the... what did you say Aubrey? Safety protocols?"

Connie finally extended her hand and shook. "Yes, safety protocols. I promise to take good care of you and your sister. No more fooling blindly with electricity and giant magnets. We're going to take this nice and slow."

"Like the time you let me fuck you," Derek added.

Connie grinned back. "I'm willing to overlook that for the chance to work with you two."

"Uh, just so you know, we won't get started until we come back from break," Aubrey's voice chimed in.

"Of course, of course," Connie agreed. "Yes. Go home. See your parents. Let Nevyn know that you have an ally in this venture. I'll want to examine him to at some point as well."

The twins looked at one another but said nothing to this. They would not tell Nevyn, at least, not until they absolutely had to. This silent agreement passed between them, and then they both looked back at Connie and nodded their ascent.

"Good," Connie said with a small clap. "Now that we're all friends, Derek, can you do something about this?" She pointed at her husband. "I'd like to keep him from screaming and looking at me like I'm the villain this situation."

"Yeah, but I'll need Aubrey's help. Sis, we're going to have to swap at the same time. I'll say go and hop into the professor, and at the same time, you hop back into your body."

Oddly enough, the professor's face shown reluctant at this.

"Something wrong?" Derek asked. "It should be fine if we do it at the same time. You seem to know how to transfer easy enough so..."

"It's not that," Aubrey answered. "I...well, I want to learn how to control it, and..." She was too embarrassed to voice the rest.

Aubrey's face grinned as Derek took her meaning. "You like this power, don't you? You liked being the professor and getting to see his dick whenever you..."

Connie coughed.

"Ah, right," Derek faltered. "Sorry, Connie."

"Quite all right."

Derek resumed. "I got no problems with that Sis, especially if it means I get to stay in your hot body for awhile longer. Just know that I will engage in some hot lesbian action with Bekka when we get back."

Aubrey rolled the professor's eyes. "Always about sex with you."

Connie laughed at this. "Uh, speak for yourself. I'd say this whole experience has definitely heightened your libido as well Aubrey."

Derek caused Aubrey's eyes to go wide at this statement. "This is going to be so hot!"

"First things first," Connie said as Lola began to stir unnoticed. "Derek deletes some memories. But I don't understand why you two can't just swap simultaneously between each other? Like how Aubrey said you and Derek did that one time?"

"Don't know," Derek answered. "Maybe we could with practice? Right now having a third person seems to be the way to go."

Lola's eyes slid partially open and she took in the hospital room. The last thing she remembered was trying to get away from Aubrey in Professor Kendrick's body. What happened after that? She had been forced to come here, to the hospital room where they had left Derek the previous day. Why weren't they letting her go? They weren't her friends. They were using her. She needed to get out of here, but couldn't let them touch her. Had they noticed yet? She slowed her breathing and took a step back.

"Lola's awake," Derek said calmly.

Lola flung herself backwards and hit the door. She dodged the professor's long arm as Aubrey took a swipe at her. Lola ducked low and grabbed the door handle, pulling it forward suddenly and hitting the professor's body, knocking it off balance. Lola leapt through the opening she had made and would have gotten away if it had not been for the quick reaction of Connie. The woman had made a leap of her own towards Lola's legs and got her hand around an ankle. She held fast and jerked, causing Lola to go plummeting face first to the ground. Lola caught herself with her hands and tried to scramble farther, but Connie had caught the other ankle and jerked the girl's small body back towards the door.

"No!" Lola screamed. "I don't want this! Let me go or I'll tell everyone!"

The professor's hands found an ankle and helped drag Lola the rest of the way, then shut the door. More than one nurse was already running their way. Lola reached up to slap the professor's face, but was caught by one of his strong hands. The palm that Lola hand intended to leave a mark with began to shudder. "Not again," she whispered miserably.

The door flew open a second later. The scene looked troubling. A young female student shaking from head to toe on the floor while a tenured professor held her hand, all while his wife and another student looked on. Lola stopped shaking suddenly and got to her feet, looking apologetic at the two nurses that now blocked the doorway. "Sorry for causing a scene there."

One of the two nurses recognized them from yesterday. "What is going on with you folks? People almost dying yesterday, now you're calling for help like someone is assaulting you? I do not like any of this. We should probably let security deal with you all."

The group already in the room except the professor instinctively pulled back from this threat. Connie and Aubrey now in Lola's body both backed into Derek's bed.

"I can fix this," Derek whispered quietly. "Aubrey, Connie, give me your hands." Without hesitation two hands reached backwards and grasped each of Aubrey's. The three women formed a tight circle.

"Aubrey, go," Derek barked in Aubrey's voice.

The nurse that wanted security had started to back out of the room, but now stood with a look of confusion and wonder on her face as she watched the older woman's body begin to shudder. Then the student in the bed began to shudder as well. She looked at her fellow nurse and asked, "Are they having seizures?"

The other nurse could only respond with an alarmed shrug and they both moved closer to give medical assistance if needed. The older woman had already stopped shaking and touched the hand of the nurse who had wanted security. She too, began to shudder. The second nurse, alarmed at what now seemed to be a viral outbreak of some sort stepped back to exit, but the first nurse stopped shuddering, and looked at her colleague. "It's okay. Everything's okay. I just need you to take my hand for a second."

The nurse made to open the door as her colleague approached but too late. She began to shudder as well. Half a minute later, Derek had erased any incriminating memories and desire to call security from the nurses, and then hopped into the professor. It took Derek almost two minutes to purge the damage that his sister had done. When he was satisfied, he hopped back into Connie. He took a quick peek into her mind and searched for any ulterior motives she might have, then looked at his sister and asked in a quiet voice only she could hear, "Last chance? We could back out of this right now?

Aubrey shook her head. "No, Bro. We need help. Let's give Connie a shot."

"Okay. And you still want me back in your body so you can get the hang of this?

"Yeah, I would. I'm just as much a part of this as you are, so I'd really like you to teach me so this doesn't happen again."

"Makes sense." Derek turned Connie to face Lola's vacant expression. "Lola, your hand please," Derek ordered. Lola's hand moved obediently and robotically to hold Connie's, and again, they formed a circle of hands. "Go," Derek said.

As Aubrey hopped into Lola, Derek hopped back into Aubrey. Derek quickly dressed Aubrey's body, skipping the bra and shoving it into a bag the hospital had provided. At the same time, Derek addressed the nurses in Aubrey's voice. "Thank you so much for taking care of me. We'll be checking out now, so you can go back to your other duties." The nurses left and Derek spoke to the professor. "You were super sweet to be worried but I'll be fine Professor. You have a fun week off and take your wife out tonight."

"I will," the professor said obediently. Without any further orders, he continued to stand there with his wife. A minute and a half later he shook his head as if coming out of a daze. "Oh, sorry for just standing here, taking up your time. I'm sure you'd like to get on with your break. I'm very glad you're okay." He motioned to his wife who was standing silently beside him. "Come along dear."

Connie didn't move. Aubrey's voice prodded her gently. "We appreciate your concern, Ma'am, but go ahead and go with your husband." At this Connie's head nodded in compliance and turned to follow her husband wherever he would go.

The couple had just closed the door behind them, when Connie poked her head back in and whispered, "I just came to and I...I remember everything."

"I trust my sister," Aubrey's voice said. "Don't let us down."

Derek and Aubrey checked out and traveled mostly in silence back to their hometown. It would be good to see they're parents. Good to see Bekka. Not so good to see Nevyn. They brooded on the tangled web they had created in a few short months that seemed to be stretching out in all directions. Aubrey's mood began to sour as she worried they were becoming more like Nevyn every second. They had basically kidnapped Lola and were holding her hostage until they could undo the damage both Derek and Aubrey had caused. She couldn't be allowed to tell others about their abilities, but it had been stupid to try to edit her mind into thinking they were all friends. Hopefully Nevyn could fix it somehow.

Derek worried about Nevyn's reaction if he ever found out that a scientist wanted to poke and prod and study them all. He worried more about Nevyn's wrath if he knew that Derek could have stopped it from ever happening while in that hospital. But they had to do something. They had learned some things, yes, but at too slow a pace. And worse, Derek not only hadn't gotten his body back, but Aubrey had the power of body hopping now too. They needed help. Right now though, they needed to step back and take a breather. They both hoped they could just relax this week. They'd hopefully screw a bunch and leave the drama back on campus. And that's almost what happened. Almost.

To be continued...