Shudder - The College Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie continued taking things slow. She gave Nancy's body some rest, and Bekka some freedom to use her body as she saw fit. At the start of the second week, they began again. The object was for Nancy to possess Bekka for 24 hours. She was to go about Bekka's routines, but interact with as few people as possible. The choice was given for Derek or Aubrey to accompany their mother to Bekka's apartment, but ultimately the duty fell to Connie. The increased libido was becoming a problem, and they all wondered how much of it was influenced by the fact that Bekka was a very attractive woman who had had sex with all of them and was constantly thinking how hot it was to be possessed.

After another thorough examination of Bekka's body, Nancy and Connie drove to Bekka's apartment. As Bekka stepped out of the car, she purposed to remain in Bekka's center, and mimic everything the young woman would do. As she walked, it felt perfectly natural to have a spring in her step, and less bounce on her smaller chest. They only saw one person on the way up to her apartment on the fourth floor, and Bekka shot the neighbor a winning smile.

Bekka's thoughts critiqued that action. "I would not smile at that person, I hate her."

"But why?" Nancy asked out loud in Bekka's voice.

This caused Connie to say, "I didn't ask anything, ah, right?" She looked around and saw no one was in earshot. "Remember to not do this in public or you'll look crazy."

Bekka's head nodded as Nancy resumed the conversation only she could hear the other half of. "Why you do hate that woman. She seemed alright."

"She gave me a look when I was going out one time."

"What kind of..." Nancy began, but she was already scanning for the memory. She saw Bekka from her point of view in a very tight red dress about to go out to that club she had mentioned earlier. She was stepping out of the elevator into the apartment's entryway, and the woman had been there, picking up her mail. She saw the woman give Bekka a once over and then she raised an eyebrow and looked away. The message was clear though. The woman did not approve, or was jealous, or both. "Oh, that kind of look. Well, she just doesn't know you like I do."

"How's that?" Bekka thought to her.

"You're way sluttier than she could ever imagine," Bekka's voice said before erupting into a fit of giggles.

"Bitch," Bekka thought.

"Back at you girl," Nancy said aloud without a trace of the amusement that had been there a moment ago.

Connie sighed as they came up to Bekka's door. "Ladies, please let's be civil and get through this or it's going to be a long 24 hours. Do you have your key?"

"Oh, right," Bekka's voice said casually. She fished inside her purse and pulled it out.

"I could have found it faster," Bekka thought.

"Well you're not me," Nancy argued back in her own voice.

"No, but you're supposed to be trying to be," Bekka's thoughts retorted.

Bekka's voice was back as Nancy struggled to compose herself. "Well maybe I could be if you'd be quiet!"

As Bekka's hand turned the knob and walked into her apartment, her face searched the dimly lit room. She left the door open for Connie to follow as she made a beeline for the fridge. She never bothered to flip a light switch, just relying on the bit of light that escaped through two windows and the light of the open door of the fridge. Bekka grabbed and a cold one and headed to the couch. She hopped onto a well worn cushion and fished out a remote that Nancy would have never found buried in the couch had it not been for Bekka's memories. She turned on the television and started flipping channels.

"Not bad," Connie said. "It's almost like you've been here before. What would she do next?"

"Let's see," Nancy mused. "If she got to be home from work, she'd watch a little television, and eventually she'd..." Bekka's face went red again. "Well, I'm not doing that!"

"Act like I'm not here," Connie said coolly. "Just do whatever Bekka would do right now if she were alone in her apartment."

Bekka's head shook emphatically, then Nancy's voice came out. "I do not have to do everything Bekka would do. I can mix it up a little and..."

"Nancy, please, continue to stay in character. You seem to have trouble staying in Bekka's center consistently and pop in and out of it. That's why we're practicing right now. It's vital you are able to blend in before we begin a real field test. Out of the research center you're not protected. A neighbor could see you acting oddly, like just a few minutes ago, and that leads to suspicion which can lead to attention we don't want. Now please, just do whatever she would do."

Bekka's face was stony as her voice replied, "Well, since she would look for a show or movie with hot guys and drink until she started masturbating, I think I'm going to pass."

This statement triggered an internal argument, one of many, as Bekka's thoughts said, "Oh don't judge me. You'd totally do it right now if Connie weren't here."

"I would not," Nancy's voice said aloud.

"Stop lying. You know I'm horny, which means you're horny. Besides, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm not ashamed, I just, I don't want to use your body like that?" Again, Nancy was very grateful that Bekka could not read her mind, especially after what Bekka thought next as arousal flooded their senses.

"But...I'm okay with that part, more than okay, really. I've missed the feeling of someone inside me, feeling my body, controlling my fingers. It's a huge turn on for me. Derek and Aubrey are always hopping Lola or random college girls these days, so even though it's awkward that it's you, Mrs. Johnson, I'll take what I can get."

Nancy found herself instinctively searching Bekka's memories for those kinky times of possession. She played through Nevyn using her, time and time again, bringing herself to climax with his mind in control of her body. The combination of the memories and Bekka's lust began to drive Nancy crazy and she looked at Connie with a hopeful expression. "You've been working so hard for so long Connie. You should take a break and go see your husband. You don't have to babysit me the entire time. I'm mostly just going to hang out and watch television apparently."

Connie frowned slightly. "This project is by far the most important thing to me, and I doubt my husband would want to see me."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Maybe I will have a beer," Connie said, getting up and going to the fridge. She continued talking as she popped the top and came back to sit across from Bekka/Nancy. "I'm guessing the twins didn't fill you in on the train wreck that my marriage has become."

Bekka's head gave a slight head shake, but even as she did, Bekka's memories opened up to her. Bekka knew exactly how Aubrey spent most of her evenings.

Connie added to the recollections inside Bekka's head. "When this all began, I made a decision to be at the front of this. In the process, as you know, I thought it best that my husband be in the dark about it. In front of him, I told Aubrey to possess him. I did it so coldly and analytically. I am truly sorry about that, I do love my husband, and up until that moment I think he adored me. But we haven't been the same since I made the choice between the love of my husband and a stake in this project. I apologized, but he knew my feelings on the matter hadn't changed."

"And that's why...he's sleeping with my daughter now?" Nancy whispered as Bekka's memories filled in unspoken gaps.

Connie nodded in the affirmative. "Did you just learn that from Bekka?"

It was Bekka's turn to nod. "Yes. Look, I'm grateful for what you're doing for my family but, I don't..."

"Approve? I understand. You're their mother after all. But you can't blame them for their heightened sex drive. It's a side effect of this thing inside you."

Bekka's body stiffened a little at this as Nancy's voice again slipped out. "I know full well. I had to endure it every day that monster stayed at our house."

Connie noticed the woman's body squirm, her legs crossing and uncrossing. "Are you enduring it now?"

Bekka's face smiled ruefully, then scrunched up as Nancy concentrated on finding Bekka's center again. "Yes, but it is difficult."

"Well, don't mind me, do what you have to do."

"I'm, I'm not going to do that, even if Bekka is begging for it."

Connie's flashed a mischievous smile. "Remember, anything you do in her body, you can make her forget. It's one of the many reasons I'm having you both keep journals. In fact, as an experiment, I want you to make sure she doesn't remember this conversation when she's herself again."

This request washed over both Nancy and Bekka. Nancy thought of the implications. She wasn't as unhindered as she thought she was. She might have to put up with Bekka in her head, but she didn't need to remember everything Nancy made her body do. These thoughts quickly led to the erotic, fueled by the unknown element inside her, and Bekka. Bekka had taken Connie's request quite differently. She had remembered when Nevyn had made her do all sorts of uninhibited things when she had been a mindless drone. He had not altered her ability to remember though, and it had all come back to her. It had been hot, so hot, but for some reason, the thought of Nancy being able to make her forget whatever kinky thing she hoped Nancy would come up with sent a fresh flood of arousal to her pussy.

Nancy gasped in her own voice as all this hit in their collective mind at the same time. In Bekka's voice, she looked pathetically at Connie and asked, "Could you...I'm sorry. Could you leave for just a little bit? Just for a few minutes?"

"Thirty," came Bekka's thought.

"Make it thirty? Please?" Bekka's voice said. Nancy was repulsed and aroused at the sound of Bekka's voice practically begging this woman for privacy. She knew Bekka would have no problem putting her hand down her underwear right now and begin rubbing herself, but Nancy was still trying to hold on to a shred of dignity.

At some point, Connie had extracted a pad of paper and was scribbling notes furiously. She studied Bekka the way a botanist who had found a new species of plant would.

"Connie?" Bekka's voice implored.

Connie seemed to snap out of her focus, and then somehow managed to say nonchalantly, "I think I'll go pick us up something to eat. Is there anything you'd like?"

"I don't care, just get the fuck out of here!" Bekka yelled. Nancy realized after the words were out of Bekka's mouth that that had not been like her at all. The hornier she was getting, the deeper she was slipping into Bekka's center. She felt like that might be something Connie would want to know, but right now she just wanted her to leave.

Connie wasn't abashed by the outburst of the woman beginning to writhe and grind on the couch. It was clear that she was desperately trying not to touch herself right now. Connie just grinned at her, picked up her case, and headed to the door. "Don't go running off, alright."

It hadn't been a question, it had been a command. This irked both Nancy and Bekka, but Bekka's voice only yelled, "Fine, whatever." And the door closed shut.

Instantly Bekka's clothes came off. Nancy had seen Bekka naked before, on more than one occasion. She had never felt anything sexual towards her, but being inside her, feeling her lust triggered by Nancy's possession, she suddenly appreciated Bekka's body very much. She let a hand run down her side and trace around to her now bare butt. Everything was so smooth, so soft. Everywhere felt good and tingly. Nancy did what she had seen in Bekka's fantasy in her mind and slowly brought a hand up to cup one of her pert breasts. She squeezed it, enjoying the sensation.

"I need a mirror," Bekka's voice said.

"Bathroom," Bekka's thoughts answered.

The girl streaked through her living room and flung open the bathroom door. It was the first time Nancy had ever looked in a mirror and not seen her reflection staring back at her. She stared at Bekka as if seeing her for the first time, reveling in the fact that she was in this youthful body. Her face was free of wrinkles. Her stomach was firm and tight because it had not had two kids. She lifted a leg onto the sink without any trouble or pain and balanced there. She gently examined a well trimmed pussy. Bekka was indeed a natural blonde. She allowed a finger to sink between the lips there, then pulled back one to reveal a small, pink treasure that had never given birth. She pushed a finger inside and felt the wonderful tightness that Nancy had not known for some time. Richard wished she were this tight.

The second she thought it, there was no going back. Nancy tried to push the thought out by walking away from the mirror, retrieving Bekka's vibrator, and experiencing orgasm after orgasm. But the thought remained. Her husband's jaw would drop if she came onto him in this body. Bekka wasn't family. Sometimes she seemed like it, but she had also been a little twat this last year when Nevyn had been her boyfriend. And besides, Bekka would probably go for it. She'd probably love a chance to fuck her husband, or to be fucked while Nancy was possessing her. That was her thing apparently. And if Bekka didn't like it, she could make her forget.

Nancy's reason teetered on the brink of a precipice, and for a moment, Nancy almost stepped back from the ledge. Then she thought about her husband's dick. Richard had a nice member, and he had so dutifully given it to her over and over again while she had been under the influence of Nevyn's proximity to her. He was a good husband. She hadn't seen him in over a week. They had checked in, he had been very sweet, he was just a few hours away. She could call him and tell him to meet her at home. Bekka had walked to the lab today. Her car was right outside the apartment building. She could have Richard's dick inside Bekka's tight hole in just over three hours. She wouldn't interact with anyone else, just her husband. He was a part of all this too. And everyone else was getting their jollies off, why couldn't she give the man she loved a special, one time treat.

Bekka's thoughts had been quiet during the intense masturbation session Nancy had put her body through, but she piped up as Nancy began to get dressed. "That was really amazing Mrs. Johnson. I needed that. I think we both did." Nancy didn't reply as she started putting Bekka's shoes on. "Why are you putting my shoes on?"

"Because we're going out."

"But Connie said..."

"I don't care what Connie said. I'm a grown ass woman and if I want to go out, I'll go out."

"Hell yeah, Mrs. Johnson! Where are we going?"

To this, Nancy said nothing. Bekka didn't ask again as her body went outside and started her car. Nancy could feel Bekka's curiosity and constant thrill of excitement at not knowing or being in control of her actions. Nancy assumed that was a part of the reason she still felt so damned horny. The other part was probably because she couldn't stop thinking about Richard's dick slamming into this body over and over again. She couldn't stop imagining his reaction when she announced her presence in Bekka's body. She wondered if she should tell him right away, or pretend to be Bekka. That seemed too close to the games that Nevyn was always playing. No, she'd just come out and tell him right away.

As they got onto an interstate that led out of the city, Bekka finally thought to Nancy, "Um...are you going home, like, to your home?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I want to see my husband."

Nancy had to renew her attention to the road as Bekka's imagination went wild inside her head. Apparently most of her lust had been for Derek and Bekka, with a little left over for Nancy herself. But the possibility of Mr. Johnson seeing her, and discovering Mrs. Johnson inside of her, Bekka was pretty sure what it would lead to and she was here for it.

"Mrs. Johnson, are you going to let your husband use my body?"

Nancy said nothing for a few seconds before she tentatively said, "Maybe. Is that a problem?"

"Hey, you know where I stand. I just didn't think you'd tumble down the rabbit hole so quickly."

"I'm going to blame it on your thoughts mostly, and how much I miss my husband."

"Do what you've got to do," Bekka encouraged. "Are you going to tell him that you're inside of me? Or are you going to pretend that you're not. I think he'd like that more."

"I don't..." Nancy began. "He's never cheated on me, Bekka, not once. I think I should tell him."

But Bekka began to paint a scenario for her of how he didn't need to be told right away, of how hot it could be. There was still over two hours of driving to go and Bekka's panties were going to be soaked every second of the way. Nancy was aware of an impulsiveness that was not like her. She was capable of making choices, that just seemed to be the wrong ones. She recalled that was very much how it had been when the twins had both been home at the same time for college break. There had to be a connection there. She would definitely tell Connie this. She would not tell Connie everything, but she would tell her...

Nancy's thoughts were interrupted by Bekka's cell phone going off. She glanced at it and saw by the caller ID that it was Connie.

"Don't answer it," Bekka's thought, which made Nancy feel like a kid about to get in trouble.

"I'll handle it," Nancy said. She put the phone on speaker while she drove. "Connie, I just stepped out for some fresh air. I'll be back in a few hours."

"This is ill advised, Nancy," Connie said calmly. Her voice didn't indicate that she was surprised by Bekka's sudden absence.

"I'm sorry," Nancy apologized with a voice that she used when exerting a motherly authority. "But I was feeling claustrophobic, among other things. I'm not going to interact with anyone. I'm just taking a drive. I'll see you soon."

"I look forward to reading your report," Connie said smoothly, then disconnected the call. Connie had not been surprised in the slightest by this behavior. The data Connie had amassed taught her many things about how it affected the human mind. It didn't control it, but it definitely caused it to gravitate towards the body's baser instincts. She pulled up her computer and ran the program that tracked Bekka's cell. It was one that Connie had provided for her, along with Derek and Aubrey. It was capable of pinpointing the exact location within a few yards. It also could activate the microphone, which Connie now did. Whatever Nancy was up to, and Connie already had some idea given the car's current direction, she'd be able to listen to the action in real time. She expected some wonderful behavioral data from all this.

"Wow, Mrs. Johnson," Bekka thought. "You're a pretty good liar."

Nancy gritted Bekka's teeth and pushed the pedal down farther. She wanted to be home now. She wanted to act out Bekka's scenario. Damn, she was a woman out of control and she felt good all over. She loved being young again. It would not last, so she steeled her resolve at not wasting this opportunity.

Richard was pushing papers in the office. It was another mediocre day, which would be followed by a frustrating drive in rush hour, followed by coming home to an empty house. Richard missed his wife. He missed her cooking, but he had also been spoiled by her sex drive. He hadn't had to jerk it in what seemed like an eternity while Nevyn had resided in their home. Now she was visiting the kids out of town, and he had to stoop to using the internet and his hand. It was fine for now, but he missed her mouth, missed her butt. Crap, he had given himself a hard on at work. There could be no relief here, he had too much to do. He was on a deadline.

His cock was calming down as his office phone rang. "Hello, this is Richard Johnson."

There was a brief pause on the other end, then he heard his wife's sweet voice. "Honey, are you having a good day at work?"