Shudder - The College Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

In between pumping his cock with her pussy, Bekka would grind her hips, mashing his dick as deep as it would go. On one of these times, when she was impaled on his dick, she leaned into his ear and whispered, "You've always been like a second father to me, Mr. Johnson. Would it be okay if I called you Daddy?"

Nancy did not anticipate the animalistic vigor this would bring out in her husband. His strong arms pushed her back, and then he was slamming her up and down on his dick. Another orgasm came and went while Bekka's voice called out, "Yes, Daddy, yes! Give it to me Daddy! I've been so bad! Ram your cock into me Daddy!"

On this last one, Richard gave the loudest grunt Nancy had ever heard him give during sex. It seemed to reverberate around the house, and Nancy felt warmth erupt inside Bekka. It felt glorious. She watched with amusement as her husband's body go slack, and his back fall against the back of the couch. She knew he was seconds from going to sleep. His reaction to her calling him "daddy" however, had sparked her curiosity. In all their years of marriage, she had never done that before, and it had definitely had a reaction. Of course, she had also been in the body of a cute twenty year old. Did he have other kinks and fetishes that she might not know about? The voice inside her head, which wasn't Bekka for once, told her that it would be easy to find the answer. The excuse that she might never get this chance again reared its repetitive head, but this time she dismissed it as invalid, because she would make damn sure she would.

Bekka's thoughts came to her, sounding sluggish. "Damn, that was intense! Think he'd be able to go again soon? Why are you just staring at him?"

"I just...I just want to check something," Nancy's voice said in response.

"What?" Bekka asked in her mind, but then she knew as she felt Mr. Johnson's dick begin to shudder beneath her. "Mrs. Johnson! Nancy! What the fuck are you..."

Nancy felt so sleepy as she forced her husband's eyes open. She smiled groggily at Bekka's body, whose face and limbs had gone slack. She still sat atop Richard's body. "Get off me," she ordered, her voice coming out of her husband's mouth.

Bekka stood up obediently and stared ahead. Nancy had read all about this in the manual that Connie had so helpfully provided for her first body hopping experience. She had been put through it on numerous occasions, but had no memory of it really. This was the suggestibility window. She could tell Bekka to do anything right now and she'd do it. She could make her forget still while in this short few minutes until she regained control of herself. The prospects made her perk up a bit, and she moved to sit up. That's when she saw the spunk that covered her new man parts. "There's never a towel close by when you need one."

She looked at Bekka, tried to talk herself out of the idea she just had, and failed. "Bekka, come and lick all this jizz off my dick and balls." Nancy watched with terrible delights as Bekka got on her knees and began lapping at Nancy's junk with speedy efficiency. "Oh wow! Wow that feels nice!" Nancy exclaimed. The dick between her legs didn't become hard, but it did appreciate the attention. "Damn I'd like to take this thing for a test run."

While Bekka gave her husband's midsection a tongue bath, Nancy thought about women her husband had thought about having sex with. She was not prepared for the onslaught of information she discovered. Names and faces flew through her husband's mind, only some of which she recognized. She stopped some of them as they passed and focused on them to get the details. One was apparently the department secretary at his office. She was a little heavy set, and very cute. Another was a barista that he got his morning coffee from. He was enamored with her chest apparently. One was a waitress that had waited on them just last week when they had gone out to eat. Still another was someone he had just seen while walking down the street. They continued to whiz by as Nancy realized that just about every woman her husband came across, he wouldn't mind fucking. But he hadn't. That didn't earn him a medal, but she did appreciate his loyalty very much, especially when she had pretended to be Bekka and he had turned her down.

Connie's face came into view. Again her chest took center stage, but this one came with a projection of things he'd like to do to her. He had imagined fucking her in the lab, and having her join a three way with, oh wow, with Nancy herself. Nancy wondered if she could convince Connie to do something like that. It probably wouldn't be hard given the current state of her marriage and... Nancy was struck by this line of reasoning. She would never, ever have considered adding another person to their marriage bed, but now she was trying to make a plan to persuade someone for just that. This was not her, or was it? Had this ability unlocked something in her that was always there, or was it the main side effect?

She became distracted as Bekka's face zoomed in. There were memories there of her showing up at their house to go swimming in a bikini. She had pranced around the house, not caring how difficult it was for Richard to not openly stare at her. From this it went straight to the times of seeing her naked. Two of which Nancy knew about, but one that surprised her. Richard had gotten home late. Nancy had been somewhere, she didn't know where. Richard had walked into the kitchen to heat up some leftovers, and Bekka had just been standing there looking into the refrigerator, completely naked. He had gotten hard instantly even as he yelled sternly, "Bekka, put some clothes on!"

She had looked at him nonchalantly, sighed, and then closed the refrigerator door as she said, "Sorry, Mr. Johnson. Nevyn wanted a snack after fucking me, but I don't see anything he'd like. I'll order a pizza." And then she had walked out of the room with Richard's eyes glued to her backside.

Nancy wondered if he had fucked her extra hard that night and was about to look, when she heard a mumble. She looked down and saw that Bekka was still dutifully licking up semen, but would probably be coming around soon. She searched quickly in her husband's mind for any deep, dark, kinky secrets he might be hiding. She saw porn, he had a mountain of it saved to the cloud. This did not surprise her in the slightest based on home much she had withheld sex from him before Nevyn had flipped her switch.

She saw that he loved milf's, and had even had a thing for Nancy's mom once. She was ready to stop there, but she added "daddy" to her subconscious search, and was only a little surprised to see her daughter's face show up. There wasn't any overt sexual fantasy here. But it was a father who had noticed how much his daughter looked like a young version of her mother. He didn't hug her as much because when he did, her boobs mashed into his chest and caused him to think thoughts that were not fatherly. He had checked her out several times, mostly by accident from behind, thinking she was Nancy herself. But sometimes, he had ogled her. He had felt ashamed after, but there was still a deep taboo there that lingered. Nancy knew he would never act on it. Before Nancy could stop it the line of thought, she wondered if she should give him what he wanted. She could give her husband everyone he desired, and it would be okay, because it would still be her. She shoved pushed that thought down as she heard coughing in front of her. She focused on the sound.

Bekka had come to herself, and had immediately coughed and begun spitting out a mouthful of spunk. "What...what the hell? Mr. Johnson? Why am I...wait, Mrs. Johnson, are you in there? Did you have sex in my body as your husband?" Her voice rose in pitch and anger. "Did you make me forget getting fucked by your husband?"

Richard's hand shot out and awkwardly touched Bekka's face. The girl's head began to shudder as Bekka gave an angry, "Oh fuck you! You've got to let me remember stuff like that..."

When Richard came too, he believed he had been sleeping. Nancy didn't let him remember anything about her little visit inside his mind. Bekka had given her an earful, well, mindful really, but had agreed on a temporary cease fire when Richard came around. Nancy had promised that, should this happen again, she would let Bekka remember some parts. Bekka had wanted the whole thing. Nancy had said maybe.

While Nancy cuddled with her husband on the couch, Connie was miles away, finishing up her notes and making her assessment of the current situation. The pattern was clear to her, as it should be to all of them. She hadn't heard everything that happened at the Johnson's house, but got quite a bit of it, as Bekka's phone had almost always been just a few feet away. From what she could hear, it was clear that element X affected the libido and inhibitions rapidly after sexual contact. Once that lid was off, it seemed to spiral. It was possible to gain some semblance of control, but it took work, and Derek and Aubrey still had to get off at least once a day. This time of addiction was potentially unsettling, but workable. Right now, she couldn't wait to read the journals that Nancy and Bekka would be writing later. But first, she had to put a damper on their fun. Nancy's kids should be there any second to retrieve them. She was happy to hear the sound of a doorbell chime a few minutes later through the cell phone's speaker.

Richard had not bothered locking the front door of his house when he came in. As such, his kids walked right in a second after they rang the bell. In that brief moment, Richard was able to drape his shirt over his midsection, but Bekka's body was still very much naked.

"Dad, Mom, what the hell?" Derek's voice asked. It came from his sister's body though.

Aubrey spun the body she was wearing around so as not to see more of her dad than she wanted. The body Aubrey was in, was her mother's. Since Lola had that day off, Aubrey had been in the guise of one of the professor's conquests, and Derek had been in Aubrey's body. When they got the call that their mother had flown the coop with Bekka's body, they knew where she'd be headed. Not wanting to involve a random stranger in this mess, they had picked up Nancy's body at the lab. Derek had refused to wear it though, for reasons that should be obvious by now.

Aubrey slapped her brother's arm, which looked to Richard like his wife slapping his daughter. Aubrey's voice ordered, "Turn around stupid. Let them change. Mom, how could you use Bekka's body like this? And Dad, how could you let her?"

"This was more your friend's idea than mine," Nancy's voice retorted. "And don't play all high and mighty with me young lady, not after all the shit I know you kids have been up to. I've learned a lot today, a lot of which I hadn't, but if anyone is going to sit in judgment of me, it won't be you two."

The kids remained silent at this rebuke as their parents got dressed behind them. When they were finished, Nancy said, "You can turn around now. Why the hell are you two here anyway? Let me guess. Connie sent you to get me."

Both kids nodded. Nancy was struck by how weird it was to see her own face nodding with a expression of one recently scolded. "I supposed I have to go back, huh?" As she said it, Nancy wished it weren't true. She wanted to stay like this. She wanted this body, any youthful body, really.

"I'm afraid so, Mom," Aubrey said. I brought your body, so we can switch back right now."

"No!" Nancy practically shouted. "I mean...why not wait till we get back. I really like feeling twenty years younger."

Derek and Aubrey looked at each other. Derek carefully ventured, "I think you've been in Bekka's body long enough today Mom."

Richard brought out his dad voice. "If your mother wants to stay younger a little longer, let her."

Both kids sighed, and that would have been that, had an evil idea popped into Nancy's mind. "How about a compromise? Derek, I'll swap into you in your sister's body, and you swap into Bekka here."

"Mom," Aubrey's voice protested. "You really want to be in my body? Come on, these boobs of yours are not fun to carry around."

Richard sputtered at hearing his daughter's voice come out of his wife's mouth and mention boobs. Nonetheless, he stood by his wife. "Young man, if you mother wants to swap, you swap!"

The absurdity of this statement caused the tension to break, and everyone laughed. The Derek said, "Fine Mom, whatever you want, and extended his sister's hand."

Bekka's had met it, and a few seconds later, both hands shuddered as Nancy's and Derek's souls swapped bodies.

Aubrey went to give her father a hug as she said, "It was great seeing you Dad, but we're supposed to get back right away and it's a long drive back."

"I understand," he said, feeling weird hugging his wife's body in a fatherly fashion. "I love you kids. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon."

Derek gave a hug in Bekka's body, which was even more awkward as Derek felt a semi press into Bekka's stomach. "See you Dad."

"Ooh, is that for me?" Bekka thought to Derek.

"Kids, I'll be right there," Nancy's voice said from Aubrey's body. "I'm just going to say goodbye to your father real quick."

Derek went out straightaway, but Aubrey's face contorted slightly as to what that could mean. "Okay," she chuckled nervously. "Uh, right, just, uh...hurry it up."

Richard laughed again as he watched his wife's body disappear out the door. "Man, this is all so weird. We're all going to need therapy after this."

As he turned to face her, Nancy noticed his gaze was different now. He wasn't looking at her with the lust that he had for Bekka, or her own body. This was a sweet look. She wondered if she could change that. She flung her arms around his neck and pecked him on the cheek. "I'll miss you, dear," Nancy's voice said.

"And I'll miss you," Richard said, hugging her waist.

"Would you like for me to do something like this again?" she asked, breathing the question into his ear. She felt his body stiffen a little at this.

"Uh, only if you want to," was all he managed to say.

"Just think about it," Nancy's voice said. "I could be anyone you've ever wanted to be with. Anyone you've ever fantasized about."

He withered as she pulled back a little to study his face. Her arms remain wrapped around his neck. "I only fantasize about you, Nancy," he said, as his face grew hot.

When she spoke, it was with Aubrey's voice. "Now, we know that's not always true, don't we Daddy." And then she reached up and kissed him on the mouth. She slipped her daughter's tongue inside before he could protest. He didn't push her off right away, but kissed back before breaking it off a few seconds later.

"Nancy, that's..."

"Sorry, Daddy," Aubrey's voice said. "Just giving you something to think about, and maybe to masturbate to. I know I will before the night's over." And then she giggled while heading out the door, leaving a newly sexually frustrated Richard behind.

To be continued...

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers